All Comments on 'Persuasion'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anyone looking for Jane Austen would be disappointed!

I, however, found this a most enjoyable tale! Thank you for bringing it to us and please bring us many more such stories! Well done - five stars.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 10 years ago
Very nice start

This story calls out for a second chapter. It is very well written and very erotic, nice build-up to the story.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

Lots of nice triggers in this one for me... Hope there is a chapter 2 coming?

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
Another helping please

I wanted to be the babe on the bed. The "torture" was clever and new to me.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Second that

A nice story that deserves a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Second chapter?

I found the story amazing I rated ut 5 stars. This definitely deserves a second chapter. Definitely.

Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
15 minutes later

You have to let us know if she gives in

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely amazing

5* One of my favourite stories on this site, and possibly my favourite story of yours after currently having read the majority, a truly great story from a great writer, please don't stop writing!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 7 years ago
That wasn't persuasion. That was rape.

Sorry, I don't mind a little rough play between consenting adults, but this crossed the line for me. Persuasion is one thing; torture followed by inevitable submission is another. And the name we have given that other thing is 'rape'.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
More.

Wonderful storytelling, well written, this was a compelling story. I'd love to read the next chapter, which I suggest you submit in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category, as this one should have been.

Whether you continue this story or not, please keep writing. You displayed real talent and skill in this story. Even if you don't write for Lit, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Powerful stuff, a skillfully written breaking of a young woman into lesbianism. Agree with the others though - this is hard non-consent.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

This needed something, sexy but I had trouble keeping track and following.

BuckRiversBuckRiversalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments and feedback, and I agree, I misclassified this story. It actually wasn't intended to be nonconsent but more of a bet/challenge, and then I got sidetracked by the main character and didn't give enough attention to the woman on the bed. Oh, well. Hopefully she escaped.

anifreikanifreikalmost 4 years ago

Hmm. A female serial rapist. That's different. Not to my taste, but it is different.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to lick you, when I confirm your a woman. Your very Manish, as in I'm sure you'll love it, just let me show you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...