Pervert Flashes Naked Prick Ch. 02

Story Info
After having sex with his mom, Paul has sex with his aunt.
8.7k words
4.57
7.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pervert Flashes Naked Prick, Ch. 02

After having had incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother, Carol, Paul had incestuous sex with his Aunt Shirley, his mother's sister.

Pervert Flashes Naked Prick, Revised, Rewritten, and continued from Ch. 01:

With her sitting next to me on my bed, as if my wish was her command, and as if she was Barbara Eden, my genie from I Dream of Jeanie, my mother leaned forward while staring up at me with her brown eyes. Then, while staring down at my erect prick, she took my big dick in her hand to fondle it. She played with the head of my cock with her long, manicured fingertips. Finally, wrapping her fingers around my engorged cock, she squeezed my cock, and slowly stroked me.

'My mother is stroking my cock. She's masturbating me,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's stroking me. I hope she gives me a hand job. Something that I've always wanted her to do, I hoped my mother masturbates me. I'd love to cum for my mother.'

Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, while continuing to stare up at me, my mother took my erect prick in her mouth. I couldn't believe that my mother took me in her mouth. As if I was imagining this or fantasizing it, my penis was inside of her warm and wet mouth. I could feel her tongue against my cock licking me. I could feel the pressure of her lips sucking me.

Hard to wrap my head around it, something that I never thought she'd do, my mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. She stared up at me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes while I stared down at her with my big dick stretching her mouth. With her looking so happy, she smiled up at me with my prick buried in her mouth.

My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. Something that I had always masturbated over while imagining my mother doing, she was sucking my cock.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'This feels so good to be inside of my mother's warm and wet mouth.'

Enjoying every second of it, and with her taking her time pleasuring me, she stroked my cock while sucking my cock. Something that I'll never forget and will masturbate over for the rest of my life, as sexually fitting for her to do, my mother gave me my first blowjob. With her using the excuse to teach me about the birds and the bees, she willingly sucked my cock while stroking my prick. As if my big dick belonged there, never had I imagined how good it would feel for my erect prick to be in my mother's mouth.

'With not all women sucking cock and with my mother coming from an older generation, I never thought that my mother was a cocksucker. Yet, with my mother sucking my cock, she sucked cock. My mother is, indeed, a cocksucker,' I thought. 'She's giving me a wonderful blowjob.'

F F F

She continued stroking me faster. She stroked me harder. As if she enjoyed sucking my prick as much as I enjoyed her sucking my prick, she sucked me deeper. As if my mother was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, she deep throated me. I couldn't believe it when she took the full length of my big dick in her mouth and down her throat.

Seemingly determined for me to cum in her mouth, she continued stroking my cock while sucking my cock. After merely flashing my mother my naked prick, I never thought she'd take my dick in her hand and stroke me. I never thought that she'd take me in her mouth and blow me. I never thought she'd suck my cock and want me to cum in her mouth.

If anything, I figured that she'd show me how to masturbate myself. I figured that she'd masturbate me. I never imagined she'd blow me.

Then, reaching the point of no return, as if my cock was a Texas oil well gushing oil, unable to stop it, in case she decided to pull away, I put a gentle hand behind my mother's brunette, pretty head. I pushed her head forward. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Finally, I exploded a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth.

Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed it. My mother swallowed my cum. Then, when she finally pulled away, surprising myself as much as I surprised her, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over my mother's pretty face, in her beautiful, brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

I gave my mother my first cum bath. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated all over my mother. The look on her face told me that she was as shocked as much as she was sexually aroused.

"Oh, Paul," said my mother with unbridled, sexual arousal. "Oh, my God, Paul. You made a mess of mommy," she said playfully laughing.

She stared down at herself before staring up at me.

"You ejaculated cum all over me. Look at me," she said while laughing. "Mommy is covered in your cum," she said looking down at herself again before looking up at me with my cum all over her.

I sight that I'll be masturbating over later, I stared down at my mother to see her dripping with cum. A sight that I never expected to see and will never forget, my mother had my cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her lips, her chin, and her breasts. Having planned this sexual move, yet not expecting her to blow me just masturbate me, I saved up my cum to surprise her. Something hard for me to control myself from doing, I hadn't masturbated for two days.

Yet, to be honest, I never expected her to stroke my cock. I definitely never expected my mother to blow me. I definitely never expected to cum in my mother's mouth. I never expected her to swallow my cum. I never expected to give her a cum bath.

If I anticipated doing anything, I expected to masturbate myself in front of my mother. I wanted her to watch me cum. Yet much better this way. I'm glad that I hadn't masturbated in front of my mother. It's better that she believes that I've never masturbated because I don't know how to masturbate.

Yet, she didn't disappoint me. While hoping beyond hope, now that she showed me how to masturbate myself. I hoped that she'd masturbate me. I'd love for my mother to stroke my prick. I'd love her to watch me cum all over her hand. I'd love to cum for my mother.

Only, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, unable to get the realization of it through my mind, as shocked as I was sexually excited, I never expected her to blow me. I never thought that she'd stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I never thought that my mother would take me in her mouth and blow me.

'Totally stunned, I can't believe my mother blew me,' I thought.

As much as I thought she'd never give me a blowjob, I never thought she'd suck my cock. Again, in total disbelief, even if I imagined her blowing me, I never thought she'd ever allow me to cum in her mouth. I never thought she'd swallow my cum. I never thought she'd allow me to give her a cum bath.

'I'll be masturbating over my mother blowing me, cumming in her mouth, swallowing my cum, and giving her a cum bath for the rest of my horny life,' I thought.

F F F

"Obviously, you had so much cum because you've never masturbated yourself," said my mother. "You need to masturbate yourself, Paul. You need to do this a couple of times a day, every day," she said while smiling at me and nodding her head.

She paused while staring at my naked prick. Then, she said something that totally floored me.

"I can help you with that until you know how to do it for yourself. Anything to help you, I wouldn't mind masturbating you every morning and every evening, Paul," said my mother with a flash of sexual arousal. "Much like brushing your teeth, we can make a regular routine of that. Mommy can do that for you. I can stroke your penis until you can do that for yourself. Would you like mommy to masturbate you?"

'That may take me a few years before I can masturbate myself, mother,' I wanted to say but didn't dare say. 'You may have to continue masturbating me and blowing me until I'm twenty-one,' I thought while laughing to myself.

"Yes, I'd like that mother. I'd love you to masturbate me every morning and every evening," I said.

Something that I thought that I'd never see, I watched my mother wipe my cum from her hair, her face, and her breasts with a hand towel that she kept by the bed. Then, surprising me, she quickly lashed out her tongue and licked the cum that dripped from her lips. She even scooped up cum from her naked breasts with her fingertips and took that in her mouth to swallow.

Still in shock, I couldn't believe that my mother blew me. If it wasn't enough that she blew me, she allowed me to cum in her mouth. I couldn't believe that my mother not only blew, allowed me to cum in her mouth me but also, she swallowed my cum. If that still wasn't enough, she offered to masturbate me every day, twice a day.

Then, instead of pulling away, she allowed me to give her a cum bath. I can't believe that I gave my mother a cum bath. I can't believe that I exploded cum all over my mother's pretty face, in her beautiful, brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts. I'll be masturbating tonight and tomorrow and every day over her blowing me, cumming in her mouth, and giving her a cum bath.

'Wow,' I thought.

I wondered if she'd blow me tonight and tomorrow morning. I hoped that she'd blow me again. I'd love for my mother to blow me every day, twice a day. I couldn't wait for my mother to blow me again later today and tomorrow. I hoped she'd suck my cock every day. I'd love to continue cumming in my mother's mouth. I loved to continue giving her cum baths.

F F F

"I can't blow myself, mother," I said with sad disappointment while hoping that she'd feel sorry for me and agree to blow me again.

I looked at her with a sad face.

"Do you think that you could blow me again tonight and every day while I fondle your naked breasts and fingered your erect nipples? I not only loved seeing your naked breasts but also, I love touching them, feeling them, and fondling them," I said.

I reached up to slide a slow finger across her red, full lips.

"I loved you blowing me. It felt really good doing that," I said with a big, sexually excited smile. "I loved cumming in your mouth."

As soon as I told her that I loved her blowing me and loved cumming in her mouth, sexual arousal betrayed her face. No doubt, if it was up to my mother, she'd blow me every day and twice on Sundays. Seemingly, she loved seeing my naked prick as much as she enjoyed stroking my erect prick and sucking my big dick.

"No. I'm sorry. I can't do that, Paul. It's up to you to sexually pleasure yourself," she said. "I can continue to masturbate you until you learn how to masturbate yourself. I'd be glad to do that for you."

Then, she gave me a big, motherly smile.

"I'll tell you what. With your birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, as my birthday gift to you, what if I gave you a blowjob on your birthday? Would you like mommy to do that," she asked? "Would you like mommy to blow you on your birthday? Instead of you blowing out your candles, I'll blow you," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "I'll even allow you to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath again," she said with a little laugh.

I smiled at my mother while nodding my head.

"That would be a wonderful birthday present, mom," I said. "I'd love you to blow me on my birthday. I'd love to cum in your mouth and give you another cum bath."

F F F

Then, she said something under her breath that I'll never forget.

"Maybe on my birthday you can return the sexual favor and give mommy oral sex, too," she said that in a whisper as if she was talking to herself.

'What? Did I correctly hear my mother? She wanted me to give her oral sex. My mother wanted me to eat her pussy. Oh, my God,' I thought as shocked as I was sexually excited. 'I'd love to finger my mother's pussy while licking her cunt.'

I nodded my head.

"Sure mommy. I'd love to give you oral sex," I said surprising her. "Only, I don't know how. You'd have to show me."

She laughed.

"Oh, I didn't know that I said what I was thinking out loud," she said with another laugh. "Actually, not now, honey. You made mommy so horny seeing your cock, stroking your prick, and sucking your dick, that I need to go to my room and masturbate," she said with a dirty laugh. "Mommy has sexual needs, too," she said with an embarrassed, little laugh.

I stared up at my mother with horniness and lustful desire.

"In the way that you helped me to masturbate, may I come with you to your bedroom and help you masturbate, mom," I asked? "I'd love you to show me how to do that for you."

F F F

Pervert Flashes Naked prick, Ch. 02:

Paul not only had sex with his mother but also, he had sex with his aunt, too.

After asking my mother to show me how to masturbate her, she looked at me in stunned silence. She looked as if she was imagining me masturbating her. Then, she said what I hoped she'd say.

"Sure, why not," she said with a sexy shrug? "Come with me to my bedroom," she said. "I could use your help," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to show you how to masturbate mommy."

Once in her bedroom, she turned on her bedroom overhead light. Then, surprising me, she turned to face me. Sexually exciting me, as if she was a stripper on stage ready to dance around a pole to music, she slowly and sexily removed her nightgown while staring at me staring at her. Finally, with me watching her as if I had never seen a naked woman before, she slowly and sexily removed her white, bikini panties to show me her bushy, brown pussy, and her shapely, naked ass.

'I'm seeing my mother naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother without her clothes.'

The first time seeing her without her clothes, I stared at my mother's beautiful, naked body. In the way that she couldn't remove her eyes from my naked prick, I couldn't remove my eyes from her naked breasts and naked pussy. Then, when she turned the other way, I stared at her shapely, naked ass. My mother had as great of an ass as she had beautiful breasts.

Again, something I didn't expect her to do, when she removed her used panties, she tossed them on her bed. As if her wet panties were my prize, not wanting to regret not taking this sexual opportunity, while she turned the other way and busied herself brushing her long, brown hair, I took her panties in my hand. I touched them. I fingered them. I felt them. I wrapped them around my naked prick and humped them as if I was humping my mother.

Then, an involuntary reaction that I suddenly had, I moved them to my nose to sniff them. Something that I've never done before, I sniffed my mother's used panties. Then, not stopping with just sniffing them, I licked her wet, panty clad crotch as if I was licking my pussy.

Finally, done brushing her hair 100 strokes on each side, my mother sat next to me on her bed. She took my hand in her hand and my finger in her fingers. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she moved her fingers with my fingers to her already wet pussy.

"This is how you masturbate a woman, Paul," she said. "Lean forward and look down so that you can see what I'm doing," she said.

I moved down and leaned forward to stare at my mother's naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked. I couldn't believe that my mother wanted me to stare at her naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I was about to masturbate my mother with her help.

F F F

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Unable to wrap my horny head around it, again, I couldn't believe that I'm staring at my mother's naked cunt. Something that I'll never forget for the rest of my life, I couldn't believe that I was about to masturbate my mother.'

"This is my clit. You rub my clit with this finger," she said holding my finger with her finger while rubbing her clit. "Do you feel that little indentation on my clit. Rub that," she said while rubbing her clit with my finger. "Mommy likes that."

Obediently obeying her, I rubbed her clit with my finger. I continued rubbing her clit while watching my mother's face blush pink with sexual arousal. Clearly, she enjoyed me rubbing her clit.

"Then, to pleasure me further sexually, you finger fuck mommy's pussy," she said taking my finger with her fingers and sticking it in her pussy. "You stick your long, stiff finger as far as you can in mommy's pussy. Mommy likes being fingered and finger fucked," she said.

I rubbed my mother's clit and finger fucked her pussy with my long, stiff finger. I continued rubbing her clit and finger fucking my mother. I masturbated my mother in the way that she masturbated me while sucking my prick.

"Finally, something that will make me cum, rub my G-spot," she said. "Known as the Grafenberg spot, the G spot is a sensitive area instead of the anterior wall of the vagina and is highly erogenous.

She took my finger in her hand again to show me where her G spot was. She moved my finger just inside the front of her pussy to her G spot. I rubbed her G spot. I pressed on her G spot. I continued fingering her G spot while masturbating my mother's cunt.

"Lastly," she said while breathing heavier with sexual arousal. "While masturbating me, you squeeze and fondle my breasts and finger my erect nipples with your other hand. I like having my breasts squeezed. Don't be afraid to pinch, pull, turn, and twist my erect nipples. Mommy likes that," she said. "And I really love having my nipples sucked."

I fondled and squeezed her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I pinched them. I pulled them. I turned them, and I twisted them before leaning forward to suck my mother's nipples.

As much as I enjoyed fingering my mother's pussy while masturbating her, I loved having my wicked, sexual way with my mother's big tits and her erect nipples. Only, afraid of hurting her beautiful breasts, my mother loved having her breasts squeezed, the harder the better. I couldn't squeeze them hard enough to sexually satisfy her. She loved me fondling her breasts and fingering and sucking her erect nipples seemingly as much as she loved me fingering her wet pussy.

"Paul! Paul! Oh, my God, Paul! Don't stop fingering me. Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper. I don't believe this. Rub my G spot. Press on it with your finger. I'm cumming, Paul. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said. "Oh! Oh! Oh," she said falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex!

Proud of myself, again, something that I thought I'd never do, I had successfully masturbated my mother. I gave her sexual pleasure with my fingers. My first time fingering a pussy, and with her showing me how to correctly do it, I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers.

F F F

Then, I said something that made my mother a very happy woman.

"How do I give you oral sex, mother," I asked? "Can you show me how to do that? I'd love to sexually do that for you after all that you've sexually done for me."

She stared at me with a face full of sexual arousal. Her eyes bulged out of her head and her mouth hung open. Seemingly, something she never considered having me do, she wanted me to do that now. My mother wanted me to eat her cunt.

"I can show you how to do that, if you'd like," she said. "I'd love to show you how to eat your mother. I'd love for you to give me sexual orgasms not only with your fingers but also with your mouth and your tongue," she said. "Are you sure you'd like to do that for mommy?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes, mother. I'd love to give you oral sex," I said. "I'd love to eat your pussy."

Again, she stunned me with what she said next.

"If you masturbate and lick my pussy all the time, I'll return the sexual favor. I'll stroke and suck your cock whenever you want me to do that," she said. "I'll continue to blow you and allow you to cum in mommy's mouth whenever you'd like to do that."

'Oh, my God. Never expecting all of this to happen just by showing her my naked, erect prick, I couldn't believe my mother is my incestuous lover,' I thought.