Pervert Flashes Naked Prick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed out of bed to put a towel where she was sitting. Then, she moved higher up on her bed. Finally, she spread her legs wide open to show me a lot of glistening pink. I stared at my mother's brown, bushy pussy. In the way that she stared at my naked, erect cock, I stared at my mother's naked cunt.

"Make yourself comfortable between mommy's legs," she said.

I moved between my mother's long and shapely legs. I smelled the musky aroma of her sexual passion. Ready for me to eat her, she was so wet, so very wet.

"Now in the way that I showed you how to masturbate mommy, finger my pussy while licking my pussy," she said while staring down at me. "Go ahead. Don't be shy. Lick your mother."

I leaned closer to my mother's bushy, brown pussy. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I couldn't believe that I licked my mother's cunt. In the way that I couldn't believe that she was sucking my cock, I couldn't believe that I was eating my mother's pussy. After masturbating her and giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I gave her oral sex with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue. I couldn't believe that I had incestuous sex with my mother.

F F F

With my mother not having had sex since my father died, it didn't take her long to cum again, especially with me fingering her, licking her, and eating her. I suspect eating her pussy was something that my father didn't do. Most men would rather receive blowjobs than to reciprocate oral sex.

"Paul! Paul! Don't stop fingering me. Finger me deeper. Rub my G spot. Don't stop licking me. Lick my pussy faster. Lick my pussy harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Paul," she said. "I'm going to cum. Mommy is going to cum. Paul! Oh, my God, Paul!"

Pushing her wet cunt in my face, she humped my mouth.

"Finger my clit harder. Lick my clit faster. I'm cumming, Paul. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said. "Don't stop licking me. Please, don't stop licking me! Lick mommy's cunt. Eat me, Paul. Eat me. Eat mommy," she screamed!

She took my head in both of her hands and rubbed my face all over her wet pussy. As if she gave me her version of a cum bath, I had my mother's vaginal secretions all over my face. My jaw was sore but I felt like a man.

I sexually satisfied my mother in the way that she had sexually satisfied me. I gave her two, sexual orgasms. By masturbating her and, then, eating her, I made my mother my sexy bitch of a woman.

She tossed me a hand towel to wipe my face. She stared down with a big, sexually satisfied smile. Then, she said something else that blew my mind.

F F F

"Now that you masturbated my pussy, ate my pussy, and gave me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and your tongue, I want to show you how to make love to mommy. Would you like mommy to show you how to make love to her," she asked? "It's really something that you need to know and need to master when you have a girlfriend and a wife," she said.

As shocked as I was sexually excited that my MILF of a mother wanted me to make love to her, I nodded my head again.

"Yes, I'd love you to show me how to make love to you, mother," I said.

She smiled at me as I climbed up to meet her.

"Then, after you make love to your mother, I can show you how to fuck your mother," she said.

I looked at her while feigning my confusion.

"Fuck my mother? No, I wouldn't want to do that," I said while playing stupid. "I wouldn't want to fuck you, mother," I said shaking my head while acting like an idiot. "I'd never want to do that."

She laughed.

"Fucking is a slang for sexual intercourse. Fucking me if just like making love to me only humping me faster and harder," she said. "Mommy loves fucking and to be fucked," she said with a dirty laugh. "If you fuck mommy every day, I'll blow you every day," she said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

My mother moved on top of me. She reached down between my legs, took my erect prick in her hand, and positioned it by her pussy lips. Then, with a gentle hump, I was inside of my mother's wet and warm pussy.

'Oh, my God. What a wonderful feeling to be inside of my mother's warm and wet pussy? As if I belonged there, I felt as if I had finally found nirvana,' I thought. 'I was making love to my mother. I couldn't believe that I was making love to my mother. I loved making love to her.'

She kissed me on the lips. I returned her kiss with my kiss. Then, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. I returned my mother's French kisses with my French kisses. We continued making out while I touched and felt her naked body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

My mother humped me faster. She humped me harder. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. Something I thought that I'd never do, I was fucking my mother and she was fucking me.

"Paul! Paul! Paul," screamed my mother. "Oh, my God, Paul. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. You're going to make mommy cum again," she said. "Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Fuck your mother, Paul. Fuck mommy's cunt," she said. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!'

She fell silent. She closed her eyes, arched her back and stiffened her legs. My mother had her third, sexual orgasm.

F F F

The next evening, my mother invited her sister, my Aunt Shirley, over the house. There almost every night, she practically lived there. While pretending that I was in my room playing video games, I silently and stealthily opened my bedroom door and moved to the hall upstairs.

I listened to them talking about me. With their voices carrying upstairs, I heard my mother talking to my aunt about all that sexually happened between us. If it wasn't enough that my mother had sex with me, unbelievably as it was sexually excitingly, after she told her sister what happened, my aunt wanted to have sex with me, too.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. My Aunt Shirley wanted to have sex with me, too,' I thought.

"You're not going to believe this, Shirley," said my mother with a long pause as if she was rethinking what she was about to confess to her sister. "I had sex with Paul, last night," she said with a dirty laugh.

I heard my aunt literally gasped out loud.

"What? You did? No way! Seriously? Are you kidding me? How did that happen?"

My aunt laughed.

"Oh, my God, Carol. You're such a dirty, incestuous whore," said my aunt with a dirty laugh. "Tell me every dirty, little detail."

My mother returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"It all started when he called me to his room. Surprising the shit out of me as much as he sexually aroused me, as soon as I opened his bedroom door, I saw him sitting on his bed and facing his bedroom door," she said pausing again. "He was naked. Paul was naked and holding his erect prick in his hand," she said.

She laughed while my aunt remained silent.

"I couldn't believe he was naked. I couldn't believe he had an erection. He thought there was something wrong with his penis. He thought that it was swollen," she said with a laugh. "With him starting puberty a little late, he didn't understand that he had an erection."

My aunt laughed, too.

"What? Seriously? You saw Paul's naked, erect prick? Tell me and I hope he does," said my aunt with a dirty laugh. "Does he have a big cock," asked my aunt of her sister? "I love men with big dicks."

My mother laughed again.

"Big?" My mother laughed. "His cock is huge. He has a much bigger prick than his father had, God rest his soul," said my mother. "Oh, my God, Shirley, he has the biggest prick that I've ever seen and the hardest cock that I've ever felt," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "I love his big and hard prick. I kept staring at it."

My aunt let out a loud gasp.

"Wait. What? You felt his prick? You took his big dick your hand?"

My mother laughed.

"That's not all that I did," said my mother with a dirty laugh.

F F F

I heard them lifting their coffee cups from their saucers. I listened to them taking sips of their coffee. Then, I heard them putting their coffee cups back down on the saucers before they continued talking.

"Obviously, he didn't know about the birds and the bees," said my mother with a laugh. "I told him that his cock wasn't swollen but that he had an erection. Clearly, he had never masturbated himself and didn't know how to do that. So," said my mother with a dirty laugh and a pause. "I volunteered to show him," said my mother with another dirty laugh. "I volunteered to masturbate my son, Shirley," said my mother to her sister.

My aunt returned my mother's laugh with her laugh.

"Shut up. Get out of here. No way," said my aunt. "You masturbated your son? You stroked his cock? I can't believe you gave your son a hand job. Oh, my God. I'd love to see his naked, erect prick. I'd love to take him in my hand and stroke him. I'd love to give Paul a hand job, too," said my aunt. "Did he cum?"

My mother laughed again.

"Did he cum?" My mother laughed. "Yes, of course, he ejaculated a huge load of cum. Only, not from me masturbating him," she said.

My mother let out a dirty laugh.

"What do you mean, not from you masturbating him? How did he cum," asked my aunt?

My mother chuckled.

"While stroking his prick, I removed my breasts from my nightgown. I told him that fondling my breasts while fingering my nipples would help him to cum faster," said my mother to her sister. "I continued stroking his prick as he touched, felt, and fondled my breasts while fingering my nipples."

I heard my aunt gasp, yet, again.

"Oh, my God," said my aunt. "I can't believe you gave your son a hand job? I can't believe that you gave Paul a hand job," said my aunt. "I can't believe you not only showed him your naked breasts but allowed him to feel your breasts."

My mother laughed again.

"I can't believe you allowed him to fondle your naked breasts while fingering your erect nipples? Oh, my God, Carol. Oh, my God. You're such a whore," said her sister.

My aunt laughed.

"I'd love him to see my naked breasts. I'd love him to fondle my tits while fingering my nipples. You're making me so frigging horny, Carol. I'd love to have sex with my nephew in the way that you had sex with your son," said my aunt with another dirty laugh.

My mother laughed, too.

"Not only that," said my mother with another paused. "When he wasn't cumming from me masturbating him, no matter how fast and how hard I stroked him, I took him in my mouth. I sucked his cock. I blew him."

Again, I heard my aunt let out a loud gasp.

"What? Oh, no you didn't. Oh, my frigging God," said my aunt. "You blew Paul? You sucked his cock? I don't believe that. I don't believe you," said my Aunt Shirley.

My mother laughed.

"Taking him too long to cum, when he wasn't cumming from me stroking him, I took him in my mouth. Since he didn't know what that was, I gave him a blowjob. Not only that but also, I allowed him to cum in my mouth and I swallowed his cum," said my mother.

She laughed while her sister remained silent.

"He had so much cum, Shirley, that when I pulled him from my mouth, he not only ejaculated in my mouth but also, he ejaculated all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said. "Paul gave me his first cum bath," said my mother with another dirty laugh.

Her sister laughed again, too.

"Jesus, Carol. That's unbelievable. I can't believe you had incestuous sex with your son," said my aunt. "It's shocking that you blew him, allowed him to cum in your mouth, and allowed him to give you a cum bath. Wow!"

F F F

"There's more," said my mother.

She laughed.

"Then, after I blew him, I invited him to my bedroom. I showed him how to masturbate me. He masturbated me. Then, I showed him how to eat me. He ate me. He gave me a sexual orgasm with his fingers. Then, he gave me a second sexual orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and his tongue," said my mother.

She let out a dirty laugh.

"Carol! Oh, my God, Carol! I swear if you tell me more, I'll masturbate myself right here," said my aunt with a dirty laugh. "I can't believe you had sex with Paul."

My mother laughed at her sister.

"There is more. There's so much more," said my mother.

My aunt gasped.

"No way. Tell me," said my aunt. "What more could there be?"

My mother exhaled her sexual arousal.

"Finally, we made love. Then, we fucked. He not only gave me a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and his tongue but also, he gave me a third, sexual orgasm with his cock," said my mother. "Paul gave me multiple, sexual orgasms."

I heard my aunt gasp, yet, again. They both fell silent before my aunt told my mother what she wanted to do.

"What if we went upstairs right now and you told Paul that you wanted to show me how you helped him to masturbate himself," she said with a sexy, little laugh. "Do you think that I could have sex with him in the way that you had sex with him?"

"Gee, I don't know, Shirley. I don't want to rush things between us and ruin things," said my mother.

"Please, Carol. I'd love to see his erect prick. I'd love to stroke his big dick. I'd love to suck his cock. I'm so horny," said my aunt. "I'd so sexually frustrated. Because of COVID, I haven't had sex in such a long time," said my aunt. "I'd love to have sex with my nephew."

My mother laughed.

"Okay. Yeah. Sure, we can do that," she said. "Let's go upstairs."

F F F

I quickly returned to my room and quietly closed my bedroom door. Not being quiet about coming upstairs, they were talking. They were laughing. I heard my mother and her sister coming upstairs.

Getting ready to have sex with my aunt in the way that I readied myself to have sex with my mother, I quickly stripped myself naked, turned on my computer camera, and fell back on my bed. Then, I stroked myself to a big and hard erection. Something that she always does, my mother barged open my bedroom door without knocking. In the way that my mother stared at my cock last night, my aunt stared at my big, naked prick tonight.

"Oh, mom, I'm so embarrassed. I didn't know Aunt Shirley was with you. Please don't look at my naked penis, Aunt Shirley," I said with feigned shame. "I was about to masturbate myself in the way that you showed me last night," I said covering my naked prick with my hand.

My mother smiled at me.

"That's why I'm here with your aunt. She wanted me to show her all that I taught you. Maybe, she could help in case I forgot to tell you something and show you something," said my mother. "Show your aunt Shirley your erection, Paul. Let her help you masturbate."

Playing Mickey the Dunce, I nodded my head. I agreed to allow my aunt to see my prick and help masturbate me. Then, when I removed my hand from my erect prick, my aunt sat next to me on my bed tonight in the way that my mother did last night. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, not waiting for my permission, my aunt took my big dick in her hand. She slowly stroked me while smiling up at me before staring down at my cock.

"Jesus, Paul. You have the biggest and hardest prick that I've ever felt in my hand. You should be proud," said my aunt with a laugh. "I love your big dick."

She stroked me a little faster. She stroked me a little harder.

"How does this feel? Does it feel good? Do you like Auntie Shirley giving you a hand job? Auntie Shirley loves stroking your big dick."

I smiled at my aunt.

"It feels wonderful, Auntie," I said. "I love you giving me a hand job. May I cum for you in the way that I ejaculated for my mother?"

My aunt let out a gleeful laugh.

"I'd love for you to cum for me, Paul," she said.

F F F

In the way that I stared at my mother's big tits through her nightgown, I stared at my aunt's big tits through her blouse and her bra.

"In the way that my mother allowed me to see, touch, feel, squeeze, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, may I see, touch, feel, squeeze, and fondle your naked breasts while fingering your erect nipples, too? I'd love to see your tits, Auntie," I said. "My mother said that seeing and feeling her tits would help me to cum faster."

Obediently appeasing me, my aunt stopped stroking me. She stood and turned to face me. Then, while unbuttoning one slow button at a time while smiling down at me, she sexily removed her blouse. I stared at my aunt in her big, white, low-cut brassiere with her big breasts bulging out the top of her bra. She had breasts as big as my mother's big breasts.

If it wasn't enough that I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked breasts, now I was about to have my had my wicked, sexual way with my aunt's naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that my mother had masturbated me, now my aunt was masturbating me, too. I couldn't believe that all this was happening because I flashed my mother my naked, erect prick.

I watched her reach behind her back. I watched her unhook her bra and slowly remove her bra straps from her shapely shoulders. Then, while holding her bra cups in place, she removed her arms from her bra straps. As if she was a stripper on stage and was sexually teasing me, she remove her bra cups one at a time.

My aunt was topless. I was seeing her naked tits. I stared at her naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. I stared at her big tits and her erect nipples in the way that she stared at my big dick.

Then, as soon as she sat next to me, I touched her tits. I felt her tits. I squeezed her tits. I fondled her tits while fingering her erect nipples. Then, leaning forward, I took her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. I sucked my aunt's nipples.

F F F

Then, taking direction from my mother when she took my erect cock in her mouth, something that I never had imagined her doing, I asked my Aunt Shirley to blow me. I wanted to cum in her mouth in the way that I ejaculated in my mother's mouth. I wanted to watch her swallow my cum. I hoped to give my aunt a cum bath in the way that I gave my mother a cum bath, too.

"Suck my cock, Aunt Shirley," I said. "Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said reaching up my other hand to touch her red, full lips with my finger.

In the way that my mother did, her sister did, too. She took my finger in her mouth. She sucked my finger as if she was sucking my cock.

Then, making herself comfortable on my bed, obediently obeying me, my aunt leaned forward and took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Seemingly, my aunt couldn't wait to blow me as much as I couldn't wait for her to blow me. She stroked my cock while sucking my cock.

I put a gentle hand behind my aunt's blonde, pretty head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. I was determined to cum in my aunt's mouth. With my aunt as good of a cocksucker as was my mother, it didn't take me long to cum in her beautiful mouth.

I exploded a huge load of cum in my aunt's mouth. Instead of spitting me out of her mouth, she swallowed it. Then, like mother like sister, as soon as she removed my still erect prick from her mouth, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her blonde hair, and across her naked breasts. I gave my aunt a cum bath.

"After I masturbated my mother, ate her pussy, made love to her, and fucked her, I'd love to do all of that to you, too," I said to my aunt. "May I practice having sex with you, Aunt Shirley?"

My aunt laughed.

"Practice," she said with a laugh? "Sure, I'd love you to practice having sex on me, Paul. That's why I'm here. I'm here to help you," said my aunt lying when she was there to help herself. "Think of my naked body as your personal playground," said my aunt with a laugh. "You may have sex with me anytime you want."

With my mother in tow behind us, I accompanied my aunt to my mother's bedroom. She put a clean towel on her bed. Then, she sat in her chair across from her bed to watch me have sex with her sister. My aunt unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Then, she removed her panties. In the way that my mother tossed her panties on her bed, my aunt tossed her used panties in my face.