Pervert Flashes Naked Prick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way that I did with my mother's panties, I did with my aunt's panties. I felt them. Then, I wrapped her panties around my stiff prick. Finally, I took them to my nose to sniff them before I moved them to my mouth to lick them. I not only sniffed and licked my mother's panties but also, I sniffed and licked my aunt's panties, too. A new sexual fetish, I loved sniffing and licking used panties.

F F F

Then, while my mother watched, I continued having sex with her sister. I masturbated her blonde, trimmed pussy. I fingered her pussy while rubbing her clit. Then, I finger fucked her. Finally, I rubbed her G spot. I continued pressing her G spot while finger fucking her pussy and rubbing her swollen clit.

With my aunt so very sexually frustrated, after seeing my naked prick, stroking my cock, and sucking my big dick, my aunt was horny. She was already breathing heavy when I fingered her pussy. Even quicker than my mother, it didn't take her long to cum from me masturbating her.

I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I finger fucked her deeper. I continued pressing on her G spot.

"Paul! Paul! Oh, my fucking, God, Paul. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking me. I'm cumming. Auntie is cumming. I'm cumming, Paul," said my aunt.

As my mother did, she did, too. She closed her eyes, arched her back, and stiffened her legs. Then, she fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

I did it. I successfully masturbated my aunt in the way that I masturbated my mother. I gave them both sexual orgasms with my fingers.

F F F

Then, in the way that I ate my mother's pussy, I wanted to eat my aunt's pussy, too. I moved between her long, shapely legs and made myself comfortable. I fingered her pussy while licking her cunt. I ate my aunt's pussy. I gave her a second, sexual orgasm with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue.

Once again, with her already so very sexual aroused, it didn't take her long to cum. As soon as my tongue licked her pussy, she was ready. With her moaning, she wiggled all over my mother's bed. Seemingly, it was a long time before someone had given my aunt oral sex. In the way that I made my mother my bitch, I made my aunt my bitch, too.

"Paul! Paul! Don't stop fingering me. Oh, my God! Don't stop licking me. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make auntie cum," she said. "Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Finger me deeper, Paul."

In the way that my mother did, my aunt did, too. She grabbed my head and rubbed my face all over her wet pussy. She gave me her version of a cum bath. I had my aunt's vaginal secretions all over my face.

Then, she closed her eyes, arched her back, and stiffened her legs. She fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I ate my aunt's cunt. I gave her a second, sexual orgasm.

I used my mother's hand towel to wipe my face. Hearing a humming sound, I turned to look at my mother. She sat in a chair across from us while masturbating her clit with her vibrator and fucking her pussy with her dildo while I had incestuous sex with her sister.

F F F

Then, in the way that my mother did, my aunt did, too. She climbed on top of me. My aunt sat on me as if she was sitting on a horse. Then, she reached down and inserted my stiff prick in her wet pussy.

I made out with my aunt while making love to her. Then, with her humping her faster and humping, I returned my aunt's fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. Now, instead of making love, we were fucking. My aunt fucked me and I fucked her.

I rolled her over and mounted her. I fucked my aunt in the way that I fucked my mother. I fucked her fast and hard enough to give her third, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with my mother, I also had sex with my aunt, too.

"Paul! Paul! Oh, my God, Paul. Don't stop humping me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Auntie is cumming. Auntie is cumming, Paul," said my aunt. "Auntie is cumming."

In the way that my mother fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex, my aunt did, too. I gave her a third, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. In the way that I gave my mother multiple, sexual orgasms, I gave her sister multiple, sexual orgasms, too.

F F F

From that day forward, my mother masturbated me whenever I wanted her to masturbate me. She blew me whenever I wanted her to blow me. She made love to me repeatedly. We fucked all of the time. We made love nearly every morning and fucked nearly every night.

I masturbated my mother whenever she wanted me to masturbate her. I ate her pussy whenever she wanted me to eat her. Then, every time my aunt visited; we had sex. When I wasn't having sex with my mother, I was having sex with my aunt. My MILF of a mother enjoyed having sex with me a much as her sister enjoyed having sex with me.

Sometimes, we had threesome sex. I ate my mother while my aunt blew me. Then, I ate my aunt while my mother blew me. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to have sex with my mother and with my aunt, it was even more sexually exciting to have sex with both of them at the same time.

They had no idea that my computer camera recorded them stripping themselves naked and having sex with me. When I wasn't having sex with them, I enjoyed watching them having sex with me on my computer. I loved masturbating them, eating them, making love to them, and fucking them. I loved having incestuous sex with my mother as much as I loved having incestuous sex with my aunt.

I loved having my wicked, sexual way with their naked breasts. I loved eating their pussies, as much as I loved them sucking my cock. My favorite thing to do was to make love to my mother and to my aunt before fucking them. As if they were my girlfriends and/or my lovers instead of my mother and my aunt, I loved fucking the both of them. I loved cumming in their pussies as much as I love cumming in their mouths.

The best thing that I ever did was to expose my erect, naked prick to my mother.

To be continued...