All Comments on 'Pervert's Pack'

by jackingboy1976

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The author should stick to watching porn

While living in his mothers basement.

First, if they were so patently odious, why would anyone hire them? And you are aware that every company has a responsibility for the safety and security of their employees so if a male is per in on the women he works with, they would quickly be fired.

Now imagine the scene10, 20 or 30 years down the road. No matter how grand the sex would be at first, without any kind of emotional attachment, they would get bored with the women. After all, they are their sex slaves and while they might be compelled, there wouldn't be any real love there.

This was a piss poor story and you should stick to what you do best...jerk off.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Complete Fulfilment!

This Story Has Made Many Men and Women Have Their Secret (or Not) Far out Fantasies Concerning The Opposite Sex Come True! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...

How in the name of all that is holy did this show up in the toplist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I showed up because qwe are offseting your sorry ass dear annony

many of us vote just to piss you off and help the writer counter you dumbass comment s and vote. You are scum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hottt!

Keep writing. Need more of Randy and his pervs.

zena99zena99over 8 years ago
Wow!

I really do not understand the negative comments. You need to understand that this is a MIND CONTROL story. Jackingboy1976, I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok

Shit was just too damn long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous