Pet

Story Info
When she returns home she gets what’s she wants from her pet.
791 words
3.8
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story. Hope you enjoy reading it and feel free to send feedback.

Her finely manicured hands slip around the padlock of the truck. She inserted the key and turned it. Releasing the latch and lifting the lid the mistress slid her hand inside. She pulled out the handle of a chain linked leash. On the end of which was her little toy pet.

"Come my little pet," she said softly, "it's time to get ready. we are going out tonight."

Her little toy cannot see or hear her. He is covered from head to toe in black leather that pulls tight around his body. The mask covers his eyes and inside the mask are ear buds that stop him from hearing.

Her little toy crawls out of the box onto the floor and kneels on all fours close to her. He moves his head around to find his mistress. When he does he stroke it up and down against her leg.

She bends down and pats him softly.

She tugs twice on the chain quickly. Her little toy is so well trained he knows that means he needs to stand. She pulls on the little press studs that hold the eye flaps in place on his mask.

His eyes flicker a little in the light and then he sees her bright red lips smiling at him through the adjusting light. He knows just what is required of him. He begins to unbutton her blouse, pulling it out from the top of her tight pencil skirt. He undoes the cuffs then walks around behind her and slides it off her. He walks over to the wardrobe and hangs it neatly. As he walks back towards her she points to a table in the corner of the room on top of which is a bottle of wine as some glasses. He goes over to the table and pours her a glass of red wine. He carries it over to her and hands it to her as she pats him softly on the head. He kneels down behind her and undid her skirt and slid it down her legs. Again he puts it neatly away in the wardrobe.

He looks at her standing there in her black lace bra holding her firm pert breast and stockings. She wore nothing else except a small gold key around her neck. His cock twitched inside his cock lock. She can see him looking.

Holding her wine in one and playing loose with the key around her neck she says "do you like what you see" he can see her lips move but cannot hear what she is saying.

Walk around the back of her again to undo her bra. It falls forward releasing her breast. He folds it and puts it into a drawer. She walks over and picks up his leash and pushes his head down. He kneels back on the floor. Sipping her wine she walks over to the bed and sits on the edge. She lifts her little toy's head with his chin then covers his eyes back up. Then unzip the covering of his mouth. She sips her wine while pushing his head between her legs.

He knows exactly what to do. He slides his tongue between her pussy lips, up to towards her clit. Circling it slowly with occasional little flicks. The mistress stroked her little toy's head to signal her approval. He circles a little faster then licks her hold pussy from top to bottom. She gasps and moans stroking his head. Her little toy tongue disappears inside her forcing her to steady herself with her free hand. She sips the last drop of wine then lets the glass fall to the floor. She puts both hands on his head and starts to grind her hips. Pushing her pussy deep onto face. Her wet juices sliding down inside his mask. His tongue goes deeper, stretching out as far as it will go. She grinds faster, throwing her head back... " oh yes" she screams

Her little toy can only just hear her and pushes deeper. He can hardly breathe but she doesn't care anymore as she holds his head firmly and comes in his mouth screaming. Her little toy chokes as his mouth fills up.. She just holds his head tight against her and fills him up to the brim.. then she pulls his head back and zip his mask back up.

"drink" she laughs..

She lays back basking in the wave of pleasure for a moment. Her little toy lying on the floor coughing and choking.

"oh be quiet" she say irritatingly "you're spoiling it for me" and gives him a little kick.