Pet and Mistress Late Sunday

Story Info
Lesbian Mistress slave owner has a busy Sunday.
2.5k words
4.38
7.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotbox
hotbox
125 Followers

This is part 6 of my pet series.

Part 1 is "Pet Needs Good Home."

Part 2 is "Pet Has Good Home."

Part 3 is "Pet and Friend at Home."

Part 4 is "Pet and Mistress Sunday Morning."

Part 5 is "Pet and Mistress relaxing Sunday'

This is later the same Sunday as part 5

Punching my door security code on my phone while still in my car, I grab my purse and all the crap I accumulated in the last few hours. As I kick open my front door with the toe of my oxford stilettos, I clumsily walk back into my home juggling a chastity belt wrapped in a blanket and shopping bags full of pet supplies. I see it is almost 5:00pm on the lovely antique clock on my dining room wall.

"Shit!" I think, "where has the day gone?" I drop everything on my leather sofa in a jumble. Except the big kitty litter pan and bag of kitty litter. "I need to check on my slave," I decide with determination.

I stomp up the stairs, pausing only to take off my rain gear and toss everything on the floor in my bedroom. Storming into my slave's room, I see she is absorbed watching the 72 inch flat screen Actually, there is little else for her to do since I left her ankles locked directly together alone in a room empty except for pet food bowls and bondage toys. On the screen, a hogtied slut is struggling to orally serve a rubber-clad Mistress reclined regally on a couch. I almost smile. "I'm so glad I have a premium account at this video website," I reflect. "An endless series of lesbian bondage videos are perfect for my slave." I pause to place the litter pan near the food and water bowls but not too close. I open and pour most of the kitty litter into the pan.

My slave sees me and instantly crawls to greet me which is not easy for her as I intended since her ankles are locked together.

She lovingly bends to kiss my shoes while seductively murmuring, "welcome home my Mistress. How may slave serve You?"

I reflect that I chose well to chain her bracelets close to her collars. This gives her just enough movement to greet me properly.

Of course I callously push her away with the pointed toe of my shoe.

"Kneel back on your heels! Stay! Do not move!" I command. She obeys instantly, staring straight ahead compliantly.

I want to change her bondage, always providing something beautiful for me to enjoy that I know she craves, needs in fact.

I remove the decorative light chain I had padlocked between her nipple rings previously. Reaching into my pile of chains and toys scattered around this room, I select a very light tiny chain about four feet long. The links are adorable, only a quarter inch long. I slide this through her nipple rings, wrap the ends around her lowest bracelets, and use the tiny padlocks to lock them. Only then do I unlock her bracelets from her collar and discard that heavier chain. Now she has plenty of chain for her wrists as long as she moves it through the rings on her nipples.

The vibrating egg had been cleaned in the dishwasher. Its battery was replaced. I finger her a moment and slide it into her cunt. Selecting another tiny light chain about five feet long, I run it through the lower rings on her labia lips and padlock her three pairs of labia rings together with three cute tiny locks. Then I padlock the light chain's ends to her lowest anklets. Only then do I remove the padlock that kept her ankles practically welded together.

Now my slave has a fair amount of movement permitted but can only crawl or kneel and doing so will cause light chains to move through her nipples and labia lips. That should be quite interesting for her and cute for me to watch.

My slave's lips part as I turn the wi-fi controlled egg to a low setting, just a constant tingle.

"SLAVE!" I yell, "get downstairs and start my dinner. I want stir fried veggies in an hour. There's a recipe in the drawer to the left of the sink, page 16.

My slave murmurs softly, "yes my Mistress, immediately my Mistress." and starts to crawl out of the room. Going down the stairs will be quite a challenge for her.

I snicker wickedly as each move she makes causes light chains to slide through her nipple and labia rings. She can not move an inch without stimulating or tormenting herself.

Casually sauntering into my bedroom, I take off the cheap but cute latex dress. I keep my waist cincher on of course and pause to tighten the laces a little. Taking off my oxfords and short socks, I select my comfy ankle strap sandals. I feel great as I slip on my black satin robe.

After descending the stairs to my living room, I am amused to watch my slave who can only kneel or crawl try to figure out how to make my dinner. She did manage to open the drawer and is reading the recipe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ingredients:

1/2 ounce Soy Sauce

1 Tablespoon Sherry

1 Teaspoon Packed Brown Sugar

1 Teaspoon Cornstarch

2 Teaspoons Sriracha

1 Teaspoon Minced Fresh Ginger

1 Teaspoon Peanut Oil

1/4 Yellow Onion, Cut Into Large Chunks

1/4 Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into Large Chunks

1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into Large Chunks

1/4 Garlic Clove, Minced

1/2 Medium Zucchini, Cut Into Large Wedges

1/4 can (15-ounce) Baby Corn, Drained And Halved Crosswise

1/4 head Broccoli Cut Into Florets

Cooked Noodles For Serving

Sesame Seeds For Serving

Instructions:

In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, cornstarch, sriracha, and ginger. Set aside.

Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and peppers, and stir, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.

Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute more, stirring continuously.

Add the zucchini and stir it around, cooking it for 2 minutes more.

Add the baby corn and broccoli and cook for a couple of minutes, then, while the veggies are still firm, pour in the sauce.

Stir the veggies in the sauce, cooking for 1 to 2 minutes more, or until the sauce is very thick.

Serve over noodles, with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I must always make her feel like my slave," I think. "I can not make anything easy for her. That's what she craves and it is amazingly erotic for me. After all, on her first day I told her that if she failed to please me perfectly I would lock her in the tiny punishment cage overnight."

"Slave!" I almost shout, startling her, fetch a glass of white Zinfandel for me." I saunter to my couch and recline comfortably.

"Yes my Mistress," she murmurs deferentially.

I try not to smile watching her crawl as quickly as she can to the wine rack in my dining room. I can hear the light chains rattle through her nipple and labia rings as she crawls. I turn up the vibrating egg locked in her pussy to its highest speed to make it more interesting. She gasps.

Finding the bottle, getting the corkscrew and glass is not easy for her but she manages. Then I see her stop suddenly wondering how she can possibly carry the glass to me. She looks really worried.

With a look of grim determination on her face, she stays on her knees holding my glass in her hands. She slowly begins to waddle toward me on her knees. She's also panting. "The vibrating egg must have her on the edge," I muse.

"Hurry lazy slave!" I shout. "Do you want a night in the cage?"

She quickens her pace which is clearly tugging painfully on her labia rings.

While still on the hardwood floor in my dining room, she cums, and cums, and cums, gushing a puddle on my floor. I'm amused that she is aroused by bondage, pain, and impossible demands, but I will not appear to be less than stern and demanding.

"Stop slave!" I yell. "Bad slave! Did I give you permission to orgasm? Lick that up now!" I also turn off the egg.

She moans, places my glass on the floor, and obediently licks her puddle.

"You must really want a night in a wire cage three feet square," I state in a matter-of-fact tone. "Finish and hurry slave!"

She REALLY looks worried licking the floor but finishes, picks up my glass, and makes it to me.

Bowing her head, she offers the wine up to me with both hands.

"A slave hopes this wine pleases You my Mistress," she whispers, "this slave begs forgiveness."

I take the wine, reach forward and lift her chin. "I never forgive but it is acceptable for my slave to be a wanton slut."

My slave sobs, bows low and kisses my toes. Surely she realized she was in trouble and must have feared being locked in the punishment cage.

"Thank You my Mistress," she whispers.

Pushing her away with the stiletto heel of my sandal, I simply state, "get to work lazy slave." I relax on my couch to watch the interesting videos myself and see how she manages. She crawls back to the kitchen, her steel clinking, chains rattling through her rings.

My slave is doing an admirable job of chopping the vegetables. I reflect that she is torturing herself squatting, trying to stand as much as her chains allow, the chain pulling on her labia rings just to use a chopping board on the kitchen counter. With only a few feet of chain between her ankles and the rings on her labia lips, just straining as she is must be pulling on her labia lip rings terribly. I also see the chain through her nipple rings jiggle a lot as she works. I smile and enjoy a sip of wine.

Then she looks positively terrified. She must have finally realized that the soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut oil, and noodles are in cabinets far above her head and she has to go back the the wine rack for the sherry. I was expecting this. I can't stop myself from snickering.

It's amazing to watch her crawl back to the wine rack for the sherry. Then she gets the small folding step ladder I keep in the kitchen and opens it. It is very entertaining to watch her clumsily climb a three foot tall stepladder and open cabinets reaching high, her chains tugging her nipple and labia rings. Of course I will not help.

"More wine slave," I command just as she finds the box of noodles. I also turn the egg back on to a medium speed. I hear a subdued "Eeek" from my slave as the egg springs to life.

"This is so much fun," I think. "I hope I get dinner before Midnight."

I note that my slave is getting quicker as she manages to get off the ladder, crawl to the wine rack, and get the wine again in only a few minutes. However she is also getting a little sweaty. I turn the egg down to a slight tingle.

After she fills my glass and presents it to me, I make a vague nonchalant wave of my hand. "Back to making my dinner slut."

"Yes my Mistress, of course my Mistress, thank You my Mistress," she whispers, almost sighing which is not her usual demeanor. "I must be giving her quite a workout," I reflect and decide to let it slide.

Twenty minutes later she places a steaming plate of stir fry on my dining room table in front of me. I dig in and it is scrumptious!

"Good girl," I mumble between mouthfuls. "No punishment cage for you tonight."

"Thank You my Mistress," she whispers quite happily. "A slave is grateful if You are pleased."

I simply lift my empty glass and she scurries to fetch the zinfandel again for my third glass. She kneels quietly at my left as I eat, attending to my every move or facial expression with great devotion.

After I finish my delightful meal, I pick up the half bottle of wine, and walk to my kitchen. It was not an accident that the recipe made more than one serving of the stir fry. I scrape the excess food into her pet food bowl. I dump out the water in her other bowl and fill it with wine.

"Clean the kitchen slave. Then you may feed. Come upstairs when you have finished. You have thirty minutes," I announce plainly. Three glasses of wine, a fine meal, and an entertaining slave make me feel generous. I hope I do not ruin her excellent servitude. I also turn the vibrating egg to a medium speed.

"THANK YOU my Mistress!" she says louder than usual with obvious glee.

The antique clock chimes 9:00pm as I climb the stairs going to my bedroom. "It's still early enough to enjoy my slave," I decide.

The clock chimes 9:30 as I hear my slave's steel and chains jingling entering my bedroom. I'm quite pleased at her obedience and I'm sure the kitchen sparkles. I'm uncharacteristically naked.

"Come to me slave," I command. Using the heavy chain and a large padlock, I chain her ankle to the foot of my bed. Then I remove all of her other chains and tiny padlocks. The egg slides out into my hand as a gooey mess. I wipe it with a tissue and put it on the nightstand after turning it off.

"Now get on my bed slave," I order but rather sweetly. "In the center this time, on your back." She obeys of course.

I climb into bed and lay beside her. "I want to taste you slave. Spread your legs," I say with a smile.

She looks a bit surprised but very happy as I get into the classic 69 position over her and lick her slit.

It's very wet and half open. I lick around her six labia rings and reflect that her pussy is rarely if ever actually closed. She blossoms open like a flower. I slide my tongue deep in her, reaching up with the tip to try to massage her G spot. My slave quivers under me.

I pause a moment. "Please me my girl, please me," I mumble. I feel her incredible Gene Simmons tongue with the stud near the tip slip into me. I gasp as she easily finds my soft spongy G spot. "Wow!" I think, "she can probably reach my tonsils with that tongue of hers!"

We wrap our arms and legs around each other. I do not even mind the cold chain locked to her anklet touching my back.

Licking deep in each other, suckling each others' clits, kissing, we enjoy several orgasms before falling asleep still hugging each other.

.... to be continued....

hotbox
hotbox
125 Followers