All Comments on 'Pet Girl Conversion'

by dfmedia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

I didn't rate this because it's in the wrong category and has nothing to do with BDSM. This should be in CNC or Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely not for this category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. This is rape/nonconsent/reluctant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and your scenario development. Would love to hear the story from the perspective of the future hucow breeder girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very much so wrong category.

dfmediadfmediaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Readers, I see the note on Category and I regret that it landed here, I don't recall if that was my error in submitting or if it was assigned here.

I am resubmitting the manuscript with a couple typos corrected and a request to change the category. Thanks for the feedback!

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 2 years ago

Yes it definitely wrong category but story is well written. I loved that even though it was brutally hard to read the beginning when they are brought to the camp but her conversion was painless. It seemed even her training was done with some care and consideration. She lucked up and got a caring Master. She could spend the rest of her life looking at what she lost but she chose to see the glass have full.

SubSlave1SubSlave1almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this and would love to read more stories set in this country. I do wonder what happens to these pets as they age...

Lord1966Lord1966over 1 year ago

Greetings. Will there bei more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdfmedia@dfmedia
Dark Fantasy Media is the publishing name under which Ray and Katie Oslow market their books. Ray Oslow enjoys stories of Dominance, submission, sexual slavery, and body modification Katie Oslow enjoys BDSM stories, Romance, and Gender Benders. Their work can be found here...