Pet Girl Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, they were greeted by a nice man named Danny and his assistants. Danny spoke kindly to Pam and the other Fuckpets and explained what was expected of them. They were not allowed to use their hands to eat or drink. Each of them spent the first-week wearing finger-less mitts that forced their hands into fists. If they needed to relieve themselves or wanted a trainer's attention they were required to bark. Once for attention, three times to go potty.

At first, Pam hated what they were making her into. They taught her how to suck dick on-demand, and how to present her privates to be fucked from behind. In reality, most of the first week of obedience school was spent with some trainer's dick in some part of her. What was worrying Pam by the end of that week was that she was starting to look forward to her training sessions.

The second week was spent learning commands. Every morning they learned positions, tricks, and how to properly do certain household tasks like fetching the paper or slippers. In the afternoons they were given cosmetology lessons. Their hands were freed so they could apply makeup and style their hair. Every Fuckpet wore their hair in pigtails or buns on the sides of their heads to simulate ears. Evenings were refreshers in their fuck-training, or maybe Danny and their staff just wanted to get off. Pam never knew.

They got a single bowl of slave chow every night. It was a dry crunchy foul-tasting pile of nuggets, but Pam was told to eat it, so she did, down on her elbows, face in her bowl, never able to decide what else to do with the slop.

At the end of the two weeks, they graduated. Dressed in micro-mini skirts with thigh highs and open cup corsets, bells hanging from their nipple rings, the Fuckpets were all seated on the floor of the stage. As each one was called, they proudly pranced on hands and knees while their titty bells jingled to the center of the stage where they received their tail, fully lubed and inserted into their asses. They would then go to their designated squat on the far side of the stage and to sit carefullyon their ankles with the tail between their feet.

The owned Fuckpets were then picked up by their Masters who either walked them out or took them to crates to have them shipped home.

Pam and a handful of others remained on the stage while a silent auction was conducted during the reception. At the end of the night she received her pet-name "Cocklicker" and was handed over to her Master.

Master was a great man in this nation. He was tall and strong and had a firm temper. Cocklicker didn't know what his job was or where he worked, but she knew that the other men at the auction had all treated him with deference. After two weeks of humiliation, she held her head high while she crawled out of the reception at the end of his leash.

At first, she was afraid of her Master. He spanked her severely the first night when she forgot that she couldn't talk and had spouted off a nervous stream of gibberish trying to introduce herself. Since then, she has remembered to only bark, whimper or moan. Her Master kept her in a dog crate for the first few nights until he was sure she wouldn't try to escape. Cocklicker had wanted to run, but she could never decide when the right time was. She knew her indecision was a result of her treatment but she just couldn't overcome it. So she stayed. In the morning, she pleasured her Master. Through the day, she would do her daily exercises and then sleep. At night she would please her Master again. It didn't take long for her to get used to her new life. After two months, she knew exactly what was expected of her. Master hadn't spanked her in days.

As Cocklicker gnawed on her bone-gag she mused that part of her missed Master's spankings. He almost always took her from behind with so much fury right after spanking her. The combination of his cock sliding in and out of her while her ass burned and stung from his blows was magical. She had more orgasms in the past two months than she had in her entire life.

Cocklicker heard the front door open and close. She raised her head hopefully and got up on her hands and knees.

"Licker! I'm home!" Master called.

"ARR!" Cocklicker released her best bark around the gag.

"Come here girl!!" He called from the front foyer.

Cocklicker gladly crawled across the hard wood floors of the kitchen and down the stone tile of the front hall. It used to hurt, but her knees had grown used to the hard surfaces and her paw-mitts protected her hands. She arrived in the foyer, shook her ass and felt the tail wave back and forth before rising up on her knees, fighting for balance and holding her front paws up, proud of her begging pose.

"Good girl! Did you miss me?!" He said in a sing song voice as he stroked the top of her head.

"ARR!" She barked once again for 'yes'

"Lets get that bone out so you can show me!" He replied as he reached behind her head.

Cocklicker brushed her right front paw against the bone. With no fingers she couldn't get a grip.

"Calm down girl, Daddy's got it." He said softly as she felt the clasp release behind her head and he pulled the straps drawing the pink bone out of her mouth. "There we go! Does that feel better?"

"ARF!" Cocklicker replied and fell back down on her front paws unable to hold her balance any longer.

"I bet it does, girl." Master said as he walked over toward the bench in the entry way while unbuckling his belt. He turned and pulled his pants and underware down before sitting on the bench. His cock standing straight up past his belly button. Master had such a big cock. "Do you need to go potty girl?" He asked.

"ARF ARF ARF!!" Cocklicker replied. It had been all day after all.

Master smiled kindly. "Ok, drain my cock and then we can go out for walkies"

Cocklicker obediently crawled over to her master and began doing as her name implied. She licked his shaft hungrily before taking him entirely into her mouth. She felt him slide down her throat as she took him in to the base and held him there. Master liked a little cock warming before she got started.

"Ooooh girl, I have looked forward to this all day!" He said as he stroked her hair.

She slid back so she could raise her eyes and look up into his blue eyes with his cock still in her mouth. She teased her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft and he sighed contentedly "You are the best part of my day" he said as he rolled his head back.

Cocklicker continued to suck and lick, alternating between deep throating and licking his head. She wished she had a hand free so she could stroke him too but that was a silly thought. Puppy hands were only for getting made up pretty in the morning she spent the rest of her days with them sealed in her paw-mits. She began to taste drops of precum and was proud of the service she was doing for her Master.

Nurse NaughtyCunt had been right. Life as a Fuckpet was so much easier than her life before. She was always well fed, she never had to work, she had a man who took care of her, she was having more and better sex than any other time in her life, and she didn't even care about the politics of the world outside her home anymore.

Master was happy, so she was happy.

Master looked down at her and grabbed her shoulders. He pushed her down and she felt the butt-plug push in as she sat on her ass. The pain was fleeting. He pushed her back off his cock and onto her back. Cocklicker suddenly realized that Master was about to fuck her face to face and she was overjoyed. He slid down off the bench between her legs. She raised her legs up to give him a better angle.

"Good puppy," He said as he lined himself up and pushed his cock into her.

"Ooooohhhh" She whined as she was penetrated. Master was so big and knew how to move just right. He began rhythmically thrusting into her and her arousal grew with every thrust.

"Who's my loyal FuckPet!" He asked as his hips rocked him deeper with every thrust.

"ARF!" She replied.

"Good Girl!" He said and he began to pump faster into her.

She felt the sensations reach a peak and the gates let loose pleasure washing over every part of her. "AwroooooooooooO!!!!!" She howled as she climaxed. She felt him twitch and then wetness as he filled her cunt with his seed.

Master had gifted her with a human-style fucking. She was so grateful that she lovingly licked his face.

"Ok Girl!" He laughed as he rose to his feet.

She sat up and grabbed his hips, pulling him close so she could lick his cum and her juices off his cock. Once it was clean she looked up at him, swallowed and smiled.

"I don't deserve you." He said as he pulled his pants back on. He grabbed a leash off the hook by the door and clipped it to her collar. "I promised you a walk!" he said.

She waved her butt so the tail would wave. He opened the front door and led her out into the neighborhood. With his cum trickling down her leg, she followed gratefully along.

Life as a Fuckpet suited her just fine.

###

12