Pet Projects Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that my body excites you, pig." She bent down and grabbed my dick through my pants and that brought her magnificent breasts against my face..

"Nice little pink dick, Perfect for piggies, don't you think?"

"Please stop Miss Washington," I pleaded trying to maintain my composure.

"piggie doesn't like this,?" she whispered.

I couldn't answer. None was needed.

"Suck my titties, pig."

I did. I was not able to restrain myself. I went from one breast to the other as she held my dick.

"That's nice pig. You do that almost as nice as my slut, Cindy."

I gasped at the mention of my wife and knowing that Mistress Siobon was unzipping my pants.

I moaned around her tit when she fished my raging boner out. "My nasty pig has a hard-on for his Mistress, doesn't he?"

I only groaned.

"Tell me pig. Tell your Mistress that this little hard-on is for me."

"Yes," I croaked.

She laughed and let go of my dick. Rising, she pulled her skirt down and buttoned her vest.

Then, unexpectedly, she reached down, took my hand and placed it on my erection. "Your Mistress wouldn't be caught dead jacking you off. That's for you to do, pig."

I will admit to taking two, maybe three strokes before I came to my senses and put my dick back in my pants. "Please leave, Miss, Washington."

"johnnie," she said walking back to the chair. "You don't really want me to go, do you?"

"I, uh. I have my, uh work. I have work to do," I stuttered without conviction.

"Indeed you do, pig. You have left your Mistress unsatisfied. I think it's time you taste what your slut wife simply cannot do without. Get your piggy ass over here and do what we both know you must."

I hesitated. Siobon would have none of that. She stood, removed her vest completely, tossing it on my desk. Looking at me straight in the eyes, she reached around herself and unzipped her skirt.

Standing nude except for the high heels, she said, "I'm waiting, piglet. Get naked and get over here."

I tried to think about my wife but the only thought that came to mind was one where she was naked and arching her hips, reaching out for Mistress' cat o nine. Resistance fled me.

I stood to go to her. "Crawl, pig. Come to your Mistress on your knees."

She had me. She knew it and I knew it.

But she was right. I looked at the tall and beautiful woman and knew what I should do. I quickly undressed and went to my knees.

I crawled to her like a dog, wanting to bury my face between her thick thighs and taste the nectar of her loins.

When I got near, Mistress sat in the chair and spread her legs. "Is this what piggy wants?"

"Yes Mistress," I groaned in surrender.

"Then pig must ask nicely and politely."

I had to. "Please Mistress Siobon, please allow this pig to pleasure you."

"That's good pig but there's is something we need to discuss first. I only permit my pets, my sluts and pigs to pleasure me. Only those who have pledged themselves to me as their Mistress can taste the sweetness of my pussy."

I knelt there, my head bowed, too embarrassed to look up at her. My weakness was on full display.

Are you going to join your slut wife as my pet, pig? Are you prepared to obey me without question, without hesitation? Are you prepared to thank me for the training I and my whips deem necessary for your growth?"

I inhaled deeply, knowing I was no longer approaching ground zero but firmly there of my own free will. "Yes Mistress. I am prepared to join my wife and at her side I will accept your training, obey you without hesitating."

"Kiss my feet pig. Kiss them both as a sign of your sincerity."

I should have looked up before kissing both her shoes reverently. When I did, I saw Mistress had taken her vest from my desk and put it back on. "Fetch me my skirt, pig."

I crawled over to where she had tossed it and brought it to her. She stepped into her garment, zipped it up and looked down at me with both hands on her wide hips.

"Pig. You made this much more difficult than it needed to be. You have wasted my time and my efforts to bring you to this place. This place is you, naked and kneeling before me, where ever I may be, whomever may be present. I think it only appropriate that you consummate your pledge in front of my pigs and my sluts and, of course, my men. Tell your slut wife to bring you to my place tonight at 8. One minute late and the door to your happiness will not open. Be on time. Be worthy of me. Do not fail me, pig and I will make you the best pig you can be, although I doubt you will succeed."

"You're really going to do it, johnnie? Really?"

Cin was so excited when I told her about today's earlier event with Siobon and that I agreed to join her. "You're supposed to have me there no later than 8 tonight.

My wife put both hands around my neck and kissed me. "Thank you, babe. I know you'll love being her slave just like I do." Then she went off to prepare for the evening.

I had no idea what to wear and wasn't thinking straight. "What have I done? What am I getting myself into,? I wondered. I changed into comfortable jeans and a polo shirt.

"Damn, Cindy. I've seen panties cover more than those shorts. Baby, are you really going out like that?"

My sweet wife had donned a pair of tiny red thong panties under a clear short skirt. Her top, if it could be called one, was of the same material as her skirt. For all intent and purposes, she was naked. Extremely high platform shoes, heavy make-up completed her attire. Her look was that of a prostitute.

"How do I look honey?"

"I can't lie Cin. You look like a whore, like a prostitute."

"Mission accomplished, then. Mistress likes her sluts to look like the sluts we are. Besides," she giggled. "I won't have these clothes on long anyway."

"Let's take my car Cin."

We climbed into my 1963 356 SC Porsche convertible and sped off to my fate. All the way over my excited wife talked about how to present myself, how to speak only when prompted by Mistress Siobon, and never, ever do anything without her explicit instructions. Grabbing my dick through my pants, Cin smiled and told me it would be okay. "I'm glad you don't have a boner, johnnie. I'd hate to see Mistress hit it with her crop."

"Me too," I sighed.

"We get undressed right here in the foyer, babe," Cin said pulling off what little clothing she had on.

"Here?"

"Please johnnie. Please don't embarrass me. We are not permitted to enter Mistress' chambers dressed."

No need to fret about getting whacked in my hard-on. My dick all but disappeared as I followed Cindy into the next room.

The first thing I saw was Rita and pm kneeling side by side. Mistress Siobon was seated in what could pass as a throne. Two large black men stood at her side. Both men and Siobon were dressed.

There was no welcoming in Siobon's voice. "You're right on time piglet and dressed appropriately, I see. Well done slut," she addressed my wife.

Cindy said nothing. She took my hand and led me to Mistress Siobon. Then she pushed down on my shoulder. Not hard but enough to let me know she wanted me to kneel.

I knelt only a foot from the Amazonian and her men while I guessed that Cindy joined Rita and pm.

I started to sweat. My heart was pounding. Butterflies inhabited my stomach.

After what seemed like an hour, Mistress Siobon finally broke the silence. "Is piglet prepared to join his wife in service to her Mistress?"

My head hung low. Both afraid and ashamed by what I was about to say. "This pig is ready to serve his Mistress."

"Well, that's a start," Mistress snorted. Coming down off her throne she stood directly in front of me, so close I could see her shoes with my head still bowed.

"Tell me pig, do you accept me as your queen? Do you wish for your queen to teach you obedience and apply discipline when I see fit? Will you, pig, follow my directions regardless of how offensive you may think they are? Do you pledge yourself to me and me only?"

Mistress paused, letting her words sink in.

"This pledge is not to be taken lightly, pig. You will gain as much, if not more from me than I will from your pathetic self. Do you understand that I will own your body, your mind, your very soul?"

I took a deep breath. "Mistress, if it pleases you, this pig pledges himself to you begs to be at your service. My body, my mind, my soul is yours, my queen. Yours alone."

She placed one foot at my face. I kissed it as required. Then the other and then it was over, or should I say, it had just begun?

"Why slave have you dared come before your queen with body hair. Did not my slut tell you my pets are all shorn?"

"She did Mistress."

"Then what the fuck were you thinking?"

"Mistress, I wasn't thinking. All day I had nothing on my mind but your visit to my office."

A long pause.

"Leave us, pig. Go home, shave your disgusting body hair and think about obeying me in the future. You are dismissed."

I went to stand.

"Crawl, pig. Crawl your pathetic ass out of my presence. I will have one of my men deliver your slut wife when I have finished with the bitch."

Utterly disgraced, I crawled my way back to the foyer and dressed. Instead of going right home, I stopped at a bar and started drinking.

I had been humiliated in front of my wife, the mayor, his wife, and two large black men. What the fuck did I do that for, if only to be dismissed as though I didn't matter? Sent home like a child, scolded because I hadn't thought to shave my body hair. WTF? Did I really want that crap?

"Barkeep, another Knob Creek, please."

The thought occurred to me that had I been a man, I would not have crawled out of the room. I would have, should have stood up, said fuck you and gave my wife the ultimatum of coming or losing me.

Had I been a man.

Regrets began to creep into my mind.

"Another, please," I motioned the bartender with my empty glass.

I thought about Rita and her fantastic body kneeling beside our mayor, both looking to Siobon like puppies waiting for a treat.

And I had to face the truth about myself. Was I disappointed that I had been dismissed? Disappointed that I was not allowed to participate in whatever delicious debauchery that was taking place in my absence?

Thoughts of the naked women caused a rebirth of my lost erection. I wanted to fuck sexy Rita, take her for my pleasure, use her like those black men use her. Siobon probably, no make that definitely would not allow that to happen. She'd prefer to see me sucking a black cock, turning Cindy over to the two studs than allow me the pleasure of fucking Rita.

I was convinced that even to punish or humiliate pm, Siobon would have none of me fucking that middle aged beauty.

I only had me to blame. I knew it. I had been tempted by the devil herself in the form of Mistress Siobon. I had taken the bait. Swallowed it hook, line, and sinker to be sure.

But what was the cost? I was still married. My wife was in a better mental state than she had been. That was most important to me. And the sex at home was better than ever. So what was the cost?

It hit me like a ton of bricks. A little humiliation was the price I had to pay, that might be the lesson Siobon was trying to teach me. What did my wife say? Yeah, humble. She felt humbled to be in Siobon's presence. Maybe that was the lesson Siobon was teaching me, or trying anyway.

I thought about trying again, giving it another go. Maybe I could get into their scene if I swallowed my pride. And that was the key. I entered a place where my pride should have been left in the foyer, discarded and left behind along with my clothing. I could have and should have thanked Mistress Siobon for her patience and hurried home to do as she instructed; shave my body hair, instead of sitting alone in a bar drinking and feeling sorry for myself.

"Fuck it," I thought. "Maybe I screwed up tonight. I'll have a discussion with my wife tomorrow.

But that talk didn't come the next day. I received a text from Cindy telling me she was fine and would not be home until the next evening. Siobon was punishing me, I supposed.

The day my wife was coming home I got another visitor at the office. "The mayor to see you, johnnie."

"Show him in."

I the few seconds before he entered, I thought about what he would appear as. Would he be a politician or a submissive?

He entered my office with all the confidence of a seasoned politician. Well groomed, tan, smiling, his hand at the ready to shake mine. Like all politicians, he showed no shame. knowing I had watched him suck a cock while his wife gave herself to another one did nothing to shatter this man's dignity. It was as if his off hours hobby were normal.

I rose from behind my desk and we shook hands like nothing had happened between us. "Can I have Janet get you some coffee, Mr. Mayor?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"That will be all Janet." As she closed the door, she was giving me silent signals, raising her eye brows like we had some important guest. I suppose to her, the mayor may have been important. To me, well, I saw him in a different light and I figured he was here to ask me not to let his secret become public.

"What brings you here, sir?"

"johnnie, right?"

"Yes."

Without being offered a seat, the mayor sat back on the small couch. He exuded confidence and ease as he crossed his leg and smiled. No embarrassment, no shame that he knew what I knew about him and his wife and their activities.

"A mutual friend asked me to drop in on you." In a hushed voice, pm went on to explain how Siobon was worried about me, particularly since she had kept Cindy with here. "She instructed me to drop by and try to convince you to give it another chance."

"Give what another chance, pm?"

He winced a little hearing me call him by his submissive name but carried on like the experienced politician he was.

"She knew she was being a bit harsh with you the other night. She wanted you to learn what to expect should you disobey her. She's really not a bad person johnnie. Mistress Siobon knows and wants what's best for her pets. We all have seen the improvement in your beautiful wife. When she first came to us, she was inside herself, alone, and if I may, somewhat depressed."

"You've seen how Mistress instilled in Cindy confidence in herself, pride in her appearance, and I bet your sex life has improved too. Am I right?"

"All true, Mr. Mayor."

"Listen, please call me Frank. We can skip the formalities and please leave the "pm" for more appropriate times," he said doing air quotes when he said pm.

"We all know what goes on at her place. You know about my wife and me and we're not ashamed of who we are or what we do. There are, however, reasons to maintain some privacy about our little fetishes. The voters would not understand, though I'm sure you do."

"I understand, Frank. I understand that your wife fucks Siobon's studs and you suck their cocks."

"That's true," he said without hesitation. "You might think I'm gay. I'm not. What I am is obedient to my Mistress. My Mistress, johnnie and she could be yours too. From the conversations Rite and I have had with Cindy and Mistress Siobon, I know you have a bit of kink in you. Let it out son. Free yourself of invisible constraints placed on you by societal norms."

"You're telling me to shave my body hair and suck cocks?" I knew I was being rude, demeaning, and impolite, but that didn't mean I was wrong in my assumptions.

"Well, at least you didn't come right out and call me a cock sucker."

"Aren't you though?"

"Son, it's not that simple. Mistress warned me before coming here today that you're hung up on that part of the scenes we play."

"And it doesn't bother you, Frank, that your wife, like mine I'll admit, performs lesbian acts and I don't know about Rita but Cindy gets her cunt whipped until she climaxes?"

He looked at me a few seconds, that practiced, confident smile on his face. "You're telling me that seeing that video didn't excite you? Is that what you're telling me?"

My turn to be quiet.

"Look johnnie, we have no secrets from Mistress. Cindy told us everything about what happened when the two of you watched that. And you don't want to be part of that?"

"I'm not comfortable having this conversation, Frank."

"Of course you're not, johnnie. I understand. I'm fine with it though and do you know why? It's because I'm also comfortable with the life-style, the D/s life-style that suits both Rita and me. And that's what it's all about; dominance and submission. After a long day of decision making, some that hurt some of my constituents, I need to unwind. Mistress allows me to do that. To act without thinking, letting her think for me. It's quit liberating and I recommend it, especially for someone in the high-stress position you're in, johnnie."

"And that works for you?"

"It does and it can work for you too, my friend. I have an idea. You may hate it but like the man says, you didn't like ice cream before you ate it."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Some private time, just you and me, and if you insist, Cindy."

"No Rita?"

"Yeah, no Rita. Mistress does not permit her to be sexual with white men, at least not for now, so she wouldn't bring anything to the table, unless......"

"Unless what, Frank. Go on, spit it out."

"Unless you have no problem with her being with Cindy, I mean if they choose to do anything together."

"And what would you and I be doing?"

"Well, I guess you could call it rehearsing."

"You mean me sucking your dick?"

"Look, johnnie. I know the first time is difficult; it was for me. But I didn't have time to process what I was supposed to do. It just sort of happened. One minute I was watching a big black enter my wife, the next one was in my mouth. Took me a few days to come to terms with what I'd done but I knew then as I know now, I'm not gay, though I will confess, it's not at all unpleasant."

I was picturing myself kneeling with a black man's cock in my hand with the audience I was sure Siobon would have watching. My dick twitched a little.

"I can see by the look on your face that you're considering my offer. Very good," Frank said standing up. "My place at 8 this evening then?"

I stood and shook his hand. "I guess so Frank."

His eyes twinkled and his smile was wide. "I look forward to it, my friend."

Part 3 coming soon.

Your comments and emails are welcomed.

12