Petal's Unfurling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moan turned gasp.

He opened the door.

I imagine it was quite the shock. I looked him in the eyes. My mouth was open, my fingers remaining at pace, I looked him in the eyes and breathed with open mouth right at him, my brow furrowed and nodding as if to no-one- but he himself had been right there...

There was a moment of him looking down startled at my appearance, at the garterbelt... clearly he had never seen a set... and after a moment of eyeing me up for the fucking he so clearly wanted, even innocent as he was...

He darted past and stuttered and stammered with no sound.

But I had gotten what I wanted. I turned to eye him and his magnificent behind, seeing him gather his composure and smooth his hair, walking through the hall to the landing.

At the last moment, he realised and darted back, as I heard the funny pat of one socked foot and one off... him forgetting what had given him so much grief in the first place. I tut against his teeth. Were he to forget to take the woman's cunt he so clearly wanted, I would hope he wouldn't forget THAT so soon...

He tried to walk past... but I kept rubbing, shaking my head and slipping my arm out against the narrow doorframe. He stopped...

Good boy...

I looked his body up and down... and had one of the quickest orgasms I had ever had before or since. His body was by no means unattractive. Rather it was... well... attractive. Slim. Skinny. Muscled. Who could have said. I saw lines. I saw shadows. I saw something lift and fall as he breathed. I pictured the lot of it carrying me, drilling into me, caressing me...

I twitched and sighed gently as my eyes rolled back and shut. I need to no one and lifted my finger from myself, feeling a slight stick of cunny juice and hearing the delectable sound of it snap. I raised my finger... hovering it between us, delighted to see him STARING at my with an open jaw.

I giggle. I slipped my middle finger gently between my lips, feeling the push give and the wetness on my tongue. I looked at his body, now half-covered by a shirt that was meant to be making him look modest, but did nothing of the sort. I thought of something to do with him being a good son... and me wishing I was a good mother... I lingered a moment, looking gently up to his eyes. I saw his flushed red face, him breathing and beginning to speak.

I raised my brows, asking 'Yes...?' as I sucked. I tasted myself looking into his eyes-

As his mother called into the house for him. I sucked and looked at him, his eyes were very pleasant, brown, worried, more masculine than I had at first thought. I sucked, and felt my lips rise as I slid the finger from my tongue and mouth, gently feeling the last knuckle pop from my lips and out into the free air, stepping forward a little on my pretty toes.

What could I do? The man was going to walk away from me. And I had had a lifetime of men walking away from me. I stepped quickly, three steps to get to his body, resting my left hand on his shirt and sticking my finger up to his open mouth.

I wanted to say so much... so I did. I took my hand and rested it under his chin, slipping the finger into his mouth and resting it on his tongue, bringing the chin up and closing it on my finger. My now-wet-with-both-of-us finger.

I raised my brows as his mother called to him, hearing the shoes clack on the far hallway, close enough now she would be running around a corner to see us. I raised my brows, feeling my lips part and my head tilt up. Feeling myself grow slightly mad with lust.

"Suck or I'll tell her."

He sucked. He pinched his lips in and sucked my finger, as his mother called for him. He pulled his head back, I felt my finger pop free pleasantly and a tiny string of spit emerge as he turned and ran off, slipping the other sock on, hopping back to her.

He called to her. He had a pleasant voice, not at all like his shrill man-hating mother.

I rested my head on the door frame.

I watched him go.

I heard them talk and- now down from my arousal, not wanting my first time seeing my old friend to be in my negligee... and of course not at all wanting to talk to the hateful old bitch, I slipped inside to his room and closed the door.

The SMELL. I walked gently over to his bed. I looked at the wrapped up cloths, seeing the source of the scent and the place he disposed of such things. I knelt onto his bed. It was... soft. Big. I lay down in it, feeling my hair fall around me and rubbing my face in the covers. I wanted to live here.

Not here in this house, not anymore. I wanted to live in this room. Right here. I rubbed my pleasant face in his covers, the place where he had recently cum and groaned and wanted to fuck me because I was the first pretty older woman he had seen who wasn't his mother. He wanted to fuck a Lady. He wanted to fuck me.

I moaned gently and stifled it with my hand... breathing him in and out and basking in the light of the scent... SUCH a perfume...!

I breathed and they wafted me over to the pillow, ravaged by his touch, I longed to know how it had felt... I clutched it... wasn't enough.

I leaned in, my face slipping and writhing, shaking my head like a snake...

And I gently opened my mouth... clamping my jaw onto it like a kill I needed... venom I needed to pass... To share...

I bit... one long bite... sinking into the pillow... I pictured the taste being different, that of flesh being bitten- but not to kill... just to taste...

His soft hard muscle, that waist and stomach... that chest... those arms... I pictured slipping up his magnificent little but o big chest and just rubbing myself against him like a mattress and sinking my teeth into his soft arm... and just holding onto it...

Just holding onto him like an animal that needed it... needed to be... looked after...

And as I sank my teeth into the pillow and felt spit run down my round little lip and soak into his pillow and mattress where his head would be lying tonight... I began to writhe where he had been writhing not a minute ago...

Slowly... slowly... and I writhed until I couldn't take it anymore... and in my longing for touch I grew longer... wetter...!

And I gently reached out and grasped his pillow... sinking it between my legs, needing something to bite... something to calm my teeth... something to calm my legs from tensing... something to calm my cunt from wetting... to make it wet more...

And I gently began to writhe...

I felt it stick... my legs were all sticky... like my first time when I was a girl! And I had thought I was bad!

And now I was a girl again! And I WAS bad!

------LATER, TO MY ROOM-----

When I returned to my room, slipping back stealthily and changing my clothes into something more comfortable, I looked myself in the mirror, a delicate presentable woman of fourty-two.

I squeezed the bud of the perfume... feeling it dapple gently against my skin and rest there pleasantly, just a little squeeze...

This was the night time perfume. One reserved for special occasions and men who had invited me over for dinner themselves, something for them to smell while their wives were ordering the servants to make the dinner for us.

Tonight I kept having to remind myself that this squeeze was for covering up the scent of my lightly flowing cunt and the smell of Lutecia's sons organ-fuck squirting all over the bed and then rubbing slightly into my legs as I played with myself.

It was I believe... the first time I had ever mixed perfumes. I breathed in...

Hmm-aah! Lovely!

I felt my legs twitch into a gravity, between each other, thighs gently crossing and pushing against each other... even feeling the delicate touch of my pussy lips squeezing together... I was so so sensitive a soft wind would have set me off...

For I had never truly completed the intent I had started in his room...

I was on the edge... what was I doing?

I was hoping for a wind to knock me off... just a little wind...

Just a little hard cock... just a little big hard cock with a hard pair of arms and- rough- eyes-

I couldn't stand it anymore! Turning and rushing to the door, I intended to find the first excuse I could, rushing to his room or seeing Lutecia for the first time... and well... making an excuse... taking his hand... asking him to show me to the bathroom I had made myself cum in...

I ripped open my door-

To see him standing right there, hand up to knock.

We locked eyes.

He opened his mouth.

I didn't want him to speak, it would sound too pretty and I didn't want him pretty. I wanted him HARSH.

I pounced on him. I pushed into him and turned him, pushing with both of my hands into his chest and into a wooden door, some pantry or boiler room. He hit and stood firm, not completely unawares, still present in the why. He made to speak, and I leaned up and breathed in his mouth again, tiptoeing on the younger man's toes and breathing into his perhaps virginal mouth with my very very much taken one.

I gently placed my fingers on his chest, instantly feeling him freeze up and body grow stiff. He glanced at me, shaking his head quickly, turning to leave.

I tripped him, turning him with a push and banging him against the wall.

A call from downstairs gave that his mother had grown some concern for men, at least. What WAS that sound? Was he alright? Was EVERYTHING alright?

He called out that he was, he just fell a little. I smiled.

I leaned up, breathing against his lips. He opened his mouth. I breathed into his mouth. I nodded and smiled, laughing gently a way I hoped he liked; honestly. And I giggled. I hadn't felt myself giggle in a long time. I nodded and pinched my lips, shaking my head so my hair grew free and into his face. I smiled and leaned up as high as I would go. I stepped on his toes and grew to look into his eyes.

I nodded, breathing, leaning into his lips... he shook his head... I stopped. I looked him in the eyes, one to the other. 'No...?' He licked his lips. He shook for what seemed like an age... then nodded.

I felt a pulsed inside. And I nodded. And I kissed the tip of his nose. And I smiled. His eyes were shut, mouth open hoping for more.

I reached my fingers onto it, feeling him lick. I turned them, tickling his tongue and gently grazing them along as one might leaf through pages, looking for a part previously they had liked earlier on in the novel, but just hadn't found it yet. I did so as though the interesting thing were the contents, the cover. I giggled. And I gently tapped it, running my fingers along his pleasantly plush lips and rubbing them down, until he slowly shut them, like eyes falling asleep...

And I looked him in the so hounded pair again. And I shook my head. And I smiled more womanly than sweetly, moving away my hand. I pleaded with him, looking from his lips to his eyes. A girl...

He did nothing. I sighed. I looked down, nodding, stepping from his toes. I bowed as though from the end of a dance, and turned and ran up the steps to my room.

And I played with myself to multiple orgasms- eight in all- with a stifled mouth until it was time for dinner, and introductions.

I would have this man.

------THAT NIGHT, IN THE DINING ROOM-----------

Dinner was DELECTABLE...

After such a dull and underwhelming introduction with Lutecia, hugging and forced words I don't care to remember, I shuffled my way over in my dress that was appropriate when the servants were about- of course, called down by Lutecia- to make our large wonderful feast of a meal that she insinuated I of course would need, given the travel and how I always needed more with things like that.

How right she was... I eyed her son when her back was turned, her clapping her hands and whisking the servants away...

I sucked my fingers, looking him in the eyes. Smiling, pinching my lips. Pinching them again. Licking them, looking down. Gently undoing my collar ties...

She turned around to see me smiling, wafting at my face that it was much too hot in here and of COURSE due to the hair of the Paris style and the modern clothes- not at all like her own, she had always had quite the distinguished tastes- I just MUST remove what was chaining me so!

She nodded, calling for a servant to go and remove it for me, they must be used to all sorts of things, having to get me out of clothes since I couldn't reach the ties behind on my own-

I called nonsense! Of course not! They were busy with SUCH a big dinner... we mustn't disturb them it wouldn't be our place... our place was above them...

She actually chuckled at that... only way to get through to her... I eyed her son again... and smiled sweetly.

"Perhaps... HE should do it! Yes! That sounds like a WONDERFUL idea, come here you, I won't have it- won't have a layabout wasting his time not helping me out of such things..."

The LOOK to see her envy of my form... that I was not in fact- to say 'Fat' and WAS in fact- to say 'FUCKING MAN-eating of form...', why could a woman not upkeep herself? Hmm? In all that heat and all those long walks... all those long... LONG nights... I had maintained a girlish form... people never expected so... men never expected so... until of coursed I pounced on them and always lasted longer... always...

I stretched as though all was in the ordinary... the shirt lifting to show my straight belly... gently twisting my legs and stretching forward, though I didn't need to... the shirt dropping forward... flapping it cool, I just MUST flap it all cool!

With a glance hidden, a stammer with no sound, he turned just quick enough to hide from his mother and show that he was busy with the clothes, finding a place to put them and fold them neatly, keeping them right of shape, somewhere to leave them for the servants to deal with in the morning...

Lutecia maintained that we must speak, that it was plenty past time we started eating, and that of COURSE someone like me needed so, being so thin- I murmured agreement, and gently followed her leaving son, patting the belly he had shown me just this afternoon, calling that he ESPECIALLY needed such... he was a growing boy, after all...

She replied that such was nonsense, turning to see me completely innocent and quicker to turn than her. She pointed to him addressing him as a servant, and mentioned in SUCH irritating tones that he was beyond that growing phase and had already turned a man, and was disappointing in the fact that he had not grown to be as tall as his father.

Such a comment made me want to slap the horrible cunt. Such hate for a son...

How could I slap her more? Beyond the eventual fuck?

He laughed quietly at the thought, turning to look at him, my Parisian hair covering my Parisian eyes...

"My mistake. A man..."

He was quick, but not quick enough. Him still holding my dress, a cocoon for my form before butterfly, I wasn't done with my seduction.

"Mister...?"

He replied his name, Jackson! JACKSON! Of all things! What a name! Not a name at all, a surname! Jackson? I felt a little sad that he wasn't called Locksley... that he would never be Jackson Locksenby...

But of course, where was I headed! We wouldn't have to marry! Our affair would be discreet...

I gasped. "Jackson! What a name... Jackson... since you're a man now and such a man! Would you accompany me to this dinner? Would you keep me company for the night?" I giggled a little, a playful girl. My back to my old friend.

I slipped my arm in his, and looked up into his eyes. He glanced away, but held out his arm. I gasped.

"Such MANNERS in this man of yours!" I giggled. I pat his hand. I waved him over to the table and we walked.

As we passed into the shadow between the lounge and dining room, I gently tiptoed and whispered into his ear- "I'm going to kiss you tonight, is that alright?"

He tripped! Into the table! He started right up and laughed, gently saying in that voice that he wasn't so good for it, no such gentleman after all, especially with a woman much so .

He turned to his mother- I pushed him into the table. "Nonsense! Dear Jackson... Nonsense!" I laughed. "You'd make a fine gentleman... in fact I'd say you already do! You're gentle in the way you carry yourself... in the way you admire and play shyness... you're not shy though, are you? You're doing what I want!" I giggled. He stared at me. He shook his head as though pleading I stop. I smiled and stopped.

I turned to Lutecia. I pat his hand in front of her. "Lutecia what do you think... do you think if I had a daughter she would be well suited for him?"

She replied with a smirk that I had no daughters, and that if I had, they would be younger and such would be improper, he'd be married off to someone closer to... his stature.

"Hmm... what about... if I was his age?"

She replied that I wasn't, that I was older, forgive her, much older, and such was a silly thing to ask, that I was drunk and that he wasn't right for such a pairing, saying some unkind things about my really rather lovely Paris visit.

I nodded and pat his hand.

"You're right, of course!" I laughed as she went by to check on the servants.

And I waited a moment.

"If you want to keep playing you're going to have to make a move some time, dear..." I looked him in the eyes, longing. "It's alright! I'll be patient! I'll stay as long as I have to! I have nowhere to be! My business has been taken care of for the month... until the end of the year in fact... I'm rich darling... I'm not busy... I've been with many men before... GOODNESS why did I just tell you that!" I laughed, shaking my head. "I must be STRANGE with all the travel!"

I sat on his lap.

I curled my girly legs up on his lap and nodded, leaning into him, gently turning so either leg was either side of his... so he could feel how big he was compared to so so little me...

"Would you comfort me...?" I leaned in, gently looking up at his brow and his hair, leaning in close and pinching my lips close to his... as though keeping them from doing something untoward... "Hmm? Would you comfort me? If I asked... if I needed it and you were a good boy... excuse me! Good MAN!" I laughed. I rubbed his shoulders. He must be so tired from all the woman in this house. I felt muscle and I did what a good woman would do, were we wed. I soothed.

As he began to gently groan in pleasure, I pinched my lips together the way he liked, and... well I massaged with voice... "Does it make you tired to have to put up with her? Do you want to come stay with me? I'm a family friend, it would be alright. I wouldn't ask her... I'd just tell her, she probably wants you out of the house anyway."

"It's alright, you can say you want it... you just have to say it and then I'll do it. I won't do it now, nono I'm staying HERE now! But another time... perhaps if you're very very good... when I'm leaving, I'll take you with me!"

I smiled, seeing the thought enter his head like a lipstick smear head rubbed just a little too far into his ear. I gently rubbed his head... feeling the grain of hair underneath my pretty nails... "You'll be like a little puppy... have you ever traveled far before? With a woman in a strange carriage?" He shook his head. I pouted. "Do you think I'm fat?" He shook his head. I SMILED, shaking my head. "You really are SUCH a good boy with such good manners you know that? You really are so gentlemanly, don't listen to what she says..." He had a moment of fear... genuine fear... then he nodded.

I smiled! I laughed, nodding. I ran my fingers through his hair... wanting to protect this boy... to fuck this man... to do whatever it took... to have a son...

"You know I could adopt you if you wanted..."

I MOANED in his ear... for I had just felt the fruit of my efforts come back to... well... tuck nicely into my thigh.

"Would you like that? Hmm? Or is there something else you'd like...? Would that get in the way?" I gently slipped up my foot onto his lap, scooching back, and slipping my foot between us, gently rubbing it up and down his stomach. I pat and pet, squeezing my little painted toes on his plush hard muscles, getting steadily aroused as I rubbed my gloriously petite behind on his legs.