Petal's Unfurling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gets the message, gently rolling WHILST he thrusts and gains rhythm, his grunts now coming a DELIGHTFUL sound... but so far away...

"Come here... give me a kiss... I'm lonely..."

He does.

Something EXCEPTIONAL about getting your tongue gently licked by your old friend's son as he fucks your velvet musclature so that it twitches and gives in and begins to control the outthrusts WHILST gaining rhythm on your hardened clitoris, as he gently thumbs your nipple back and forth with his 'free hand'.

GOODNESS these men have to work hard for us girls, I don't envy them.

Well... I don't envy fucking anyone right now...

He makes me WEAK...

I'm enjoying it. Fuck me, I'm GENUINELY enjoying it. I feel my brow go up and my body begin to move back in that LUSCIOUS instinctive way, and gently graze back and forth over the covers as he fucks them all sweaty and wet.

I hear the slapping begin wet and harsh, as I genuinely DROOL all over them, and at a glance, his cock is COVERED with white... but he's still going, meaning it's mine...

I'm being TAKEN...

"Oh my- GOD- GOD- GOD- GOSH-"

"GOODNESS!"

I don't want this to end...

But I also want to feel myself weaken entirely whilst I'm being pumped rhythmically and having my tongue SUCKED on by this boy...

MAN... this MAN... "Jackson! JACKSON! JACKSON I'M GOING TO- I'M GOING TO- AH- AH- AHHHHHH-!"

As he cums inside me, with what feels to be enough twitched out and pulsing to fill a nursery's walls of paint, I consider that he almost certainly has never experienced this before. He might not even know that a woman cums! That a woman cums over cock...

And THEN, it briefly flashes that if I were to bear his child, it'd be healthy. I actually could!

And it'd be Lutecia's GRANDCHILD.

And MY CHILD.

MINE AND HIS CHILD.

And I- AS he's cumming- AS I'm still cumming!

"C-CUM!"

"FILL UP MY CUNT!"

"It is YOURS!"

I MOAN Like nothing woman has ever experienced-

And I...

"Oh my GOODNESS!" I was laughing again. "Oh my God!" I felt myself sigh it all out, alllll out.

"Good boy Jackson..." I felt sighing from inside me, as I kissed him. "There's a good boy..."

"Now hold me..."

And for a moment, I'm healed...

"I think I'm in love..."

I feel the white gently ooze out from my pink and twitching petals, and as they furl and fall still, I feel that a wind that instilled me has not passed- but settled inside me, where it flies.

I'm young. I can fuck him wherever I want, take him wherever I want.

He's mine.

I'm beautiful.

And full of cum.

And I want to be in control next.

I'll ride him like aaaaaaall the horses I rode as a girl! And shoe him my stamina!

I'll take his from him, take his breath away...

I'll release his cum and give his little man cock the greatest pampering...

The way his cunt mother should have pampered him as a boy...

Or at least ONCE in front of me...

I feel... young.

And for a moment, being less cruel, though to be sure I did most of the work... I surely think he also seduced me, gentle and fair as he was...

Gentle as he is, cradling and arm's furling around the sides of me. I'm warmed...

And I feel... furled.

And I enjoy it.

And for a moment... I do feel... just a little...

In love.