Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third dinner was different. After dinner, I sat at the table with the men, eschewing my clean up responsibilities. Sometime later, I suggested we move to the living room where we'd be more comfortable. Conversation the rest of the evening included sports but veered often to other subjects like current events and even the possibility of rain over the weekend.

Dinner number four was similar to the previous one. We sat again, after dinner, in the living room but I sat on the sofa next to Ed and absentmindedly rubbed his thigh as we talked. When Pete had left, Ed sat me down and asked me, "What was that all about?"

I played dumb and responded, "What was what all about?"

"Rubbing my thigh like that. In front of Pete none the less."

"It just seemed natural, sitting next to you. I love you. Why? Was it a problem?" I asked.

"I think he was a little uncomfortable watching you," Ed offered.

Now, I'm not really that dumb. I thought that Ed thought my rubbing his thigh in front of Pete was inappropriate and I shouldn't have been doing it, so I asked, "Do you think he felt left out? Maybe I should show him some attention next time?"

"Maybe," he said after considering it for a moment. "God, sometimes it's just too easy," I thought.

That night I went all out with Ed. We got little sleep and didn't get out of bed until nearly lunchtime. Ed even missed his golf date. I kissed his balls and compensated him as best I could.

The next time we got together for dinner, I went overboard. We had appetizers, a really nice baked salmon with oven-baked potatoes, broccoli and an expensive white wine. Dessert was a cheesecake I made myself with sliced strawberries. By the time we were finished everyone was feeling amicably full. I left the dishes on the table and we sat in the living room, only this time I sat next to Pete on the half-sofa.

Ed raised an eyebrow at my choice of seat. I shrugged my shoulders in a "what can you do" sort of way and settled in. Soon, I began to stroke Pete's leg. Ed raised both eyebrows at me. I ignored him and rubbed further up Pete's thigh. Somewhat absentmindedly, Pete put an arm around my shoulders and I wiggled in closer to him. I'm glad Ed didn't have three eyebrows.

We spent the rest of the evening that way. I rubbed Pete's thigh, high enough to be effective but not blatant, while Pete rubbed my shoulder with the hand around my shoulder. When it was time for Pete to leave, I stood next to him at the door. When he leaned in to give me the usual friendly kiss on the cheek, I grabbed his face and planted a real kiss on his lips. His hand came up, almost reflexively, and cupped my breast, in front of Ed. "Bingo," I thought.

Later, after Ed and I had explosive sex, Ed stated, "That was some show you and Pete put on earlier."

"That's all it was, a show. You know Pete and I have a relationship, but its nothing like the relationship with you. I love you. Pete is just a friend. A friend with benefits surely, but just a friend. He keeps me sane, and home, when you travel and you have to admit, it's made our love life much better."

"That's true," he agreed. "But why so familiar with me in the room?"

"I think it's time to stop trying to hide what we all know is happening. As good as our sex life is, the elephant in the room has to have some negative impact. If we can all be natural with each other, I think things will get even better."

"You're probably right," Ed said. "Yesssss," I thought with a virtual arm pump.

Dinner six was the breakthrough. After dinner, I selected a smooth jazz station on the cable and sat between Ed and Pete on the sofa. As we sat listening to the tones of Chris Botti, I began to rub both their legs at the same time. First Ed, and then Pete, began to rub my thighs as well. Ed didn't flinch when I took his free hand and placed it on my breast. Pete noticed and followed suit with my other breast. We remained like that through the entire Botti set, rubbing and beginning to pleasure each other. I had my eyes closed and my breasts were in heaven.

Neither man objected when I began to unbutton my blouse. They were perfect gentlemen as they helped remove it and toss it on the floor. They were just as calm when I leaned forward and reached behind my back to unhook my bra. I leaned back and slipped my bra off my arms and tossed it to join my blouse. They were quick to replace their hands on my now naked breasts.

They were very polite with each other as they fondled, kissed and licked my breasts. They were accommodating to each other. Pete really appreciated it when Ed held my breast up for him to properly suck on my engorged nipple. While they were entertaining themselves with my tits, I was rubbing each of them through their trousers. I left their equipment inside, not wanting to rush things and possibility screw up things for the future.

Nobody got laid that night, at least while the three of us were together. It was more like a teenage orgy. Everybody was hot to trot but no one had the nerve to go first. I think, at one point, Pete came in his pants before he left. Ed came in me afterwards.

As we lay in bed, Ed said, "Where are you going with this thing with Pete?"

"Isn't it obvious? I think it will be fun for both of us and I thought you'd approve."

"I do approve. It's just that three of us together have some combinations I'm definitely not comfortable with. Actually, I'm more than uncomfortable, I'm definitely not going there," Ed said.

"I don't think that's going to be a problem. You're in charge of your actions and I've never seen anything from Pete that he's interested in plowing that field, so to speak."

"Okay. I'll trust you on this one. However, just be aware that if things change with Pete I'm liable to make an unpleasant scene. When are you planning the next dinner and desert?"

"You're out of town next weekend, so probably in two weeks. Sound good?"

"Sounds good. Meanwhile, come over here and put that talented mouth of yours to work so we can finish off this evening in style."

Pete accepted the offer of another dinner two weeks hence. Ed took charge of the meal. We had burgers on the grill, store bought potato salad canned beans with a couple of beers each. Dinner was complete in half the usual time. I think Ed wanted to get the rest of the evening underway.

I arrived in the living room about two minutes after the men. They were sitting on the sofa, near each other and turned slightly toward each other. There was barely enough space between them for me but I knew that's where they wanted me to sit, so I squeezed between them.

They wasted little time. Within five minutes I was completely naked, with a leg over each of their legs. They were politely sharing the responsibilities of pleasing my nether parts while I stroked their erections through their pants and then pulled through their flies and fully exposed. Ed was the first to slide off the sofa, get between my legs and bring me to orgasm with his tongue. He stood up and offered the position to Pete, who followed up in fine fashion providing me with another, even more intense, orgasm.

I dragged them by their respective erections into the bedroom and indicated they should strip while I crawled onto the bed. Ed was the first naked, so I pulled him onto the bed, turned him on his back and straddled him, sinking down on him until he was the first buried in my pussy.

When Pete was similarly unattired, he climbed up on the bed and watched us for a while. I leaned over Ed while he was stroking into me and lay with my breasts on his chest and my ass up in the air, hoping Pete would get the hint.

Pete's pretty quick on the uptake and, soon, he was kneeling between Ed's legs rubbing his erection on the crack of my ass and around my sphincter. He was spitting on his hand and using it to lubricate both his cock and my rectum. He began to press his erection against my ass and I pushed back. Ed figured out what we were up to and held my hips tightly and paused fucking me to give Ed some assistance.

I was ecstatic. It had taken me almost eight months to get to this point and, within moments, I was going to experience two, hard cocks in my body simultaneously. The expectation was killing me and I pushed back against Pete even harder.

Pete pushed again and kept the pressure on. Ed held me tightly. I felt my rectum slowly open and then Pete was inside me. I had been here before with both Pete and Ed, but this time it felt different. With Ed filling my pussy, Pete sliding into my ass was even tighter. Both of them felt tighter than ever before. I could feel Pete's cock as he slid into me, rubbing against Ed's cock through the thin membrane between my pussy and my intestines. Pete could push further into my ass than Ed could into my pussy and I felt a small bump as the ridge around the head of Pete's penis slipped by the ridge on Ed's.

Ed maintained his hold on my hips as they began to move together, both sliding in and out at the same time. The alternate feelings of over full and then regrettably empty, soon started a series of small orgasms. Then, almost as if they had rehearsed, they began to move alternately. One filled my pussy while the other emptied my ass and then the reverse. I could feel the small bump as the heads of their cocks passed each other twice on each stroke. My orgasms moved closer together and became more intense.

Pete suddenly pushed himself deeply inside me, almost as if he was trying to gag me, and came forcefully. I could feel the heat of his cum seeping deep within my body and seeping down to surround Ed's now deeply buried cock. Ed must have felt it too, since he quickly followed with a huge climax of his own. The combined volume and heat of their ejaculations warmed my insides and I came explosively, forcing both of them from my body.

I lay between them, panting and trying to catch my breath. The secretions from all three of us was draining from both my openings and running down between my legs onto the bed. Ed cradled me in his arms and held me tightly while Pete stroked my arms and legs to calm me. I fell into a blissful sleep.

When I awoke, Pete was gone and Ed was curled up alongside me. I got up, peed, cleaned up as much as I could with a warm cloth, threw a towel over the bed where I had been lying, climbed back into bed and fell deeply asleep again.

When I awoke again, I was alone. I vaguely remembered Ed kissing my cheek and telling me he and Pete were off to play golf. I lay on my back in the bed, replaying the evening's activities while alternatively squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples with one hand and tracing small circles around my clit with the other. I soon enjoyed another small orgasm.

As I lay there, I began to fantasize about other possibilities. I wondered how things might progress if there were four of us instead of three. I played with the possibilities in my mind. A third man had certain appeal but I felt it was a little self-serving and the guys might have a problem with it. However, adding another woman might be easier for the men to accept and, the more I thought about it the idea grew on me.

I lay there fantasizing about kissing warm tender lips and tasting a warm, wet pussy and had another orgasm. I resolved to somehow make it real.

I realized I had two problems -- a suitable candidate and a plan.

The situation with the kids, Ken and Penny, was moving along fine. They were approaching the end of their junior year. They were living together and every indication was that they were on the verge of a long-term relationship -- probably marriage and grandchildren. It was natural that I would meet Wendy, Penny's mom, since we were on the verge of becoming in-laws. Wendy and I met over lunch to discuss the future of our respective children about the time Ed and I had arranged for them to share a small apartment near school. Wendy was justifiably concerned about her daughter sharing an apartment with a man although she was unaware of Ed's and my involvement. Our first lunch was somewhat awkward but she relaxed as she became more familiar with both me and Ken.

Over time, our conversations moved from safe, socially acceptable topics, to more personal subjects. I learned that Wendy's husband had abandoned her and Penny when Penny was just a child and Wendy had raised her alone. Wendy also shared that, until Penny had left for school, Wendy had thought little about the absence of a man in her life but, more recently, began to reconsider, often thinking about sex. She admitted to having experienced, her words, a "little dew on her lily" while thinking. She also admitted to "pleasuring herself." She was frustrated, however, since she had no idea how to attract a man after all those years alone. I sat with her, pretending to commiserate with her while knowing that I was getting laid almost every day and sometimes multiple times per day.

I thought about Wendy alone, and Pete, also alone. They had both suffered the loss of a spouse and I thought that might be enough for them to form a relationship. Mentally, I nominated Wendy as the fourth member of our group.

One evening, I raised the topic with Ed when he was in a good, post-coital mood. He had met Wendy and I knew he approved of her appearance. She was of medium height, brunette, long hair, brown eyes and a figure that I'm sure Ed rated between a seven and an eight. When I suggested she might be the perfect complement to Pete, so that he wouldn't feel like a third wheel, he agreed and told me to work "my magic" but to be circumspect and not reveal too much of our current relationship. I was pleased with Ed's approval. I did have a small concern when I saw Ed, in bed naked, slowly stroking himself and running his tongue over his lips. I leapt to the conclusion that he was daydreaming about sex with another woman, probably Wendy, but my desire for a sexual encounter with another woman overrode my concern about Ed fucking someone other than me.

The next time we were together, I told both Ed and Pete of my intension to invite Wendy to dinner. Ed was immediately keen on the idea; after all, he knew what I had in mind. Pete was less enthusiastic. I assumed he was concerned with any change that might upset the current state of affairs.

I invited Wendy to dinner with the three of us. She knew it was a foursome and she actually asked if I was trying to play matchmaker and set her up with someone. I denied that was my primary goal, a truthful statement as far as it went, but left room for Wendy to follow her instincts and do what was right for her.

Wendy arrived first. I busied myself in the kitchen while she and Ed talked and got to know each other better in the living room. When Pete rang the bell, I answered the door. He started to give me his usual "I'm glad to see you. How long before I can take off your clothes" hug but I subtly indicated Wendy's presence and he still hugged me but more platonically.

The evening went very well. There was stirring conversation, equally involving each of us. We touched on many subjects, except sex. I hadn't expected the subject to come up on this, the first dinner together. When Wendy suggested it was time for her to leave, she kissed Ed goodbye on the cheek and shook Pete's hand, although I though her touch lingered a little longer than necessary.

Ed traveled the next two weeks. Pete and I managed to get together a couple of times but he seemed to be distracted and he said he was playing more golf during the week to improve his game since he was tired of always losing to Ed.

The third week, Ed was home so I planned another dinner party. I called Pete and left a message and invited Wendy. Wendy begged off, saying she was committed on that Friday. Maybe some other time. Pete called back and was also not available. Something was up and I was beginning to have suspicions.

Lunch with Wendy that week was a revelation. She thanked me profusely for inviting her to dinner. She had enjoyed meeting Pete and she opined that Pete apparently had enjoyed meeting her since he called her the next day. She shared that they had had five dates, a couple of dinners, a movie and twice to the theater. They hadn't had sex yet, Pete was a consummate gentleman but she was sure it was going to happen soon and she was nervous as a cat at the prospect. Meanwhile, I was punishing myself that my plan had gone so wrong. Everything was working out well for Wendy and Pete, but so wrong for me. Admittedly I had an ulterior motive and karma is a real thing but I felt betrayed somehow.

I never had sex with Pete again. Wendy and Pete got on well together and eventually married. We don't socialize with them. I think three of us would be a little uneasy. The kids got married and I soon had a new granddaughter. Sex with Ed continued at a torrid pace and my libido moderated to match our ardor. Over time, I gave up pining for more and varied sexual experiences. My fantasies now center on sex with Ed. Ed doesn't travel for work anymore and I've learned to live within his jeans. I don't regret those years of my life and Ed and I don't talk about them. Now days, I look forward to having sex with Ed, we're still trying to keep the national average up, and playing with my granddaughter.


12