Pete the New Guy Ch. 01

Story Info
New guy gets more than he bargain for from training buddy.
8.9k words
4.53
22.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Pete was feeling very nervous. He was sat in a training room with four other new starters. They had just finished their training but Pete was struggling to remember anything that had been said over the last two weeks. This was his first "real" job and didn't want to screw it up. He was quickly flicking through his notepad, trying to make sense of anything he'd written. It might as well have been hieroglyphics.

Dave, who was sitting next to him, was not helping with the arrogant swagger of someone who oozed self-confidence. Something which Pete lacked and resented in the people who had it.

'Right guys, that's it. Your training is over. How are you all feeling?' asked Shelley, the chief trainer. 'I said it wasn't a very hard job.'

'Yeah, good,' Pete muttered as Shelley went around the room. He didn't think it was very fair having her as a trainer; full breasts and a shapely arse in a perfect hourglass figure made her very distracting, the only thing that put Pete off was that she was practically lacquered in fake tan.

'So when you go out onto the floor you'll be going into different teams to backfill for a few people who have left,' Shelley said. 'I was hoping they'd keep you all together but that's what the higher-ups have decided.' She hit a few keys on her laptop and a chart appeared on the screen showing everyone's names and places. 'Dave you'll be joining Team Julie. Pete, you are going to Team Dougal. Craig, it's Team Dan for you. Betty and Claire, you'll be joining Team Clarissa. So take a five-minute break and someone from your new teams will be along to show you to your desk.'

'You lucky bastard,' Dave said as the others bustled from the room.

'What do you mean?' Pete asked, confused as to what Dave meant.

'Team Dougal, you lucky git,' Dave said. 'All the fittest birds in this office are on that team. I sat with them when were listened to calls. They are all sexy as fuck. I'd have a hardon all day long working with that lot.'

'Do you always have to be so crude?' Pete asked, faking a laugh.

'Hey, I'm just trying to warn you,' Dave said, clapping Pete on the back. 'As soon as I can I'm going to try and switch teams.'

Right now Pete was more concerned with not getting sacked for incompetence. He felt at a real disadvantage compared to the others. He was only 18 and all the other trainees had done jobs like this before but for Pete, it was the first time.

After the break, they all reconvened in the training room. There was a brief bit of chat then a string of people came in to collect the new starters. Dave was introduced to an old harridan who looked more like a nun than an office worker. Others came and went until it was just Pete and Shelley left.

'I sent them a message,' Shelley reassured him. 'They'll be along in a minute. She probably got caught up on a call. It does happen.'

'As long as this isn't an elaborate way of saying I'm not good enough I don't mind the wait,' he said, trying to make it sound like a joke.

'Oh don't worry about that,' Shelley said. 'If you were crap I'd have kicked you out ages ago. You'll probably do the best out of all this lot.'

'You think so?'

'Sure, you have the advantage of not working anywhere like this before,' she said. 'You don't have any bad habits yet.'

Just then the door opened. 'Hi Shelley, sorry I'm late. A call overran,' said a woman as she entered. She crossed right over to Pete and offered him her hand. 'Hi, you must be Pete. I'm Nalini, nice to meet you.'

She looked young and Pete guessed she was only a little older than he was. She was obviously Indian or at least descended from Indians, given her Newcastle accent. Dave had been right about one thing. Nalini was sexy as fuck; she was slim and smouldered in a pencil skirt and white blouse, office sexy.

'Hi, yes, I'm Pete,' he said, banging into the table as he tried to stand to shake her hand without pushing out the chair.

'Pete's a little nervous 'cos this is his first real job,' Shelley said. 'You'll look after him won't you Nalini?'

'Of course,' she said, smiling. It was a beautiful smile, Pete noted, that lit up her face. 'Come on then, let's get you settled in.'

Nalini set a brisk pace as she led him through the warren of corridors from the training room to the main office. Pete was surprised she could walk for fast in that tight skirt and heels.

'Welcome to Team Dougal,' Nalini said as they reached a bank of desks in one corner of the office. 'The others are all on the phone so I'll introduce you when they get free. This will be your desk between me and Beth.'

On each bank of desks, there were four workstations on each side. His place as second from the end. As he sat down the lady on his right, Beth, waved and gave him a smile even though she was having a heated discussion on the phone with a customer. Again Dave's assessment was true. Beth was another beautiful lady. Older, but only in her 30s at best, and slightly more casually dressed than Nalini but fuller figured with some sexy curves.

'So this is Team Dougal,' Nalini said. 'But you'll quickly find that Dougal is hardly ever here so Alex is usually in charge. He's the one hiding in the corner.'

'I'm not hiding, Nalini,' Alex piped up, taking his headset off. 'I'm still sorting out Gemma's shit accounts.' He got up and walked around the bank. 'Hi, Pete, nice to meet you. Yes, Dougal isn't here so if you need anything managery then you can come to me.'

'Thanks, I feel like I don't really remember anything from training,' Pete admitted.

'Don't worry, everyone says that when they come out,' Alex laughed. 'We're all one big family over here, we'll make sure you do all right. Nalini will your buddy during your probation period. So feel free to bug her about anything and everything. Learn everything she can teach you.'

'Alex taught me everything I know, so if there are any gaps it's his fault,' Nalini said, bumping her shoulder into his. 'I'm happy to be your buddy though, I think we'll work well together.'

There was something strange to the way she said, buddy. Pete wasn't sure whether it was the accent but it seemed like Nalini was deliberately leaving out a word because there was always a brief pause when she said it.

'I can't wait to learn,' he said.

--

The week that followed flew by in a whirlwind. By Friday afternoon Pete felt drained both physically and mentally. He learned so much more than he did in training and was beginning to feel like he might actually be able to do the job.

It was all thanks to Nalini. She was such a kind and patient buddy. He was pretty sure that if it wasn't for her he'd have been a write-off. They had spent so much of the week together in close confines that it had been hard to hide his near constant erection. On an intellectual level, he knew it was just a crush but she was so beautiful that it was difficult not to be enthralled with her.

Through some probably not very subtle questioning Pete had discovered that she was single. He was too but he doubted anyone as stunning as her would be interested in a scrawny, nerdy guy like him.

Unbelievable there were more sexy women on the team. In the desk opposite Pete was Lola, an outspoken redhead, with cute freckles who tended to wear loose, baggy clothes to hide her ample breasts. Pete suspected they were at least DD from what he'd seen, possibly bigger. With a wicked sense of humour, she was always ready with some put down.

Next Lola was Violet. The oldest of the bunch, but still only in her late 30s, she was a brunette with the shapely body of a MILF who liked to exercise and show off her cleavage. She also liked to flirt with him relentlessly, often asking questions that were not appropriate in the workplace. He was forced to lie through his teeth most of the time when answering.

Pete was still a virgin with little experience of the fairer sex. Throughout school, he'd been too scared of rejection to risk asking any of the girls he fancied out on a date. He had a deep-seated belief that he would never be good enough to make them happy anyway so what was the point in wasting their time?

It seemed like Nalini flirted with him as well but she wasn't anywhere near as crude as Violet. He couldn't tell whether it was serious or just something she did naturally with everyone.

'You've done a good job this week Pete,' Nalini said. She scooted her chair over. 'I bet your brain feels mushed but you've made great progress.'

'Thank you,' Pete said, he had to make a conscious effort to look at her smiling face. She was rocking the office sexy look again with a quite revealing blouse that highlighted her cleavage. 'There is just so much to take in.'

'I know but in time you'll be able to take in all, just like me,' she said, patting his knee with a hand.

That was really strange phraseology so Pete just nervously laughed. 'I'll just do the best I can.'

'Great,' Nalini said, flashing him another smile. 'We usually go for a drink after work on a Friday. Want to come along?'

'Who is we exactly?' he asked. 'It's just that I'm not sure I want to be around Violet when she's had a drink.'

Nalini laughed. 'I don't blame you there. It's usually just me, Alex and Beth. Just a drink or two as a reward for a week well worked.'

'Right, cool, yeah, I'll come,' he said. Normally he would shy away from situations like this but any chance to spend more time with Nalini was welcome. From what he'd heard Alex and Beth were a couple but it was hard to tell at work, they didn't treat each other any differently.

An hour later they were at the bar in the Crown ordering pints.

'How come we didn't go to the Crossed Keys,' Pete asked as he paid the barman for his larger. 'It's closer to the office.'

'We've been barred from there,' Nalini said collecting her pint of IPA. 'Not us personally but anyone from our office.'

'What? How does an entire office get barred?'

'About a year ago there was a bit of a fuss over an unpaid bar tab during a Christmas lunch,' she explained. 'Between food and drink it totalled over 500 quid but our lot refused to pay, claimed the service was bad. One of the operations managers had to settle out of his own pocket but it still pissed off the Keys to the point where were aren't allowed in anymore.'

'Bloody hell, well at least no one trashed the place,' Pete said. They settled in a booth.

'Oh that had happened plenty of times before. This incident was just the last straw,' Nalini said, sitting beside Pete. 'A lot of hard drinkers in our office.'

'Is that a requirement to work here?' Pete joked.

'I think it helps sometimes,' she said, offering her drink. 'Cheers.'

'Cheers,' he said and clinked glasses. 'Are you a hard drinker?'

'Not really, I prefer having a clear head the next morning,' Nalini said, putting her pint down. 'What's the point in getting wasted, not remember anything and feeling crap the next day? I like to remember everything I get up too.' She cocked her head. 'What about you? Out on the lash every weekend with the lads? Hunting for a bit of skirt to bed?'

Pete laughed nervously. 'No, I'm not much of drinker and I certainly do not go around hunting for a skirt. That's a horrible thing to say. Beautiful women like you deserve a lot more respect than that.' Realising what he said he immediately regretted it and flushed bright red.

'Oh, so you do think I'm beautiful?' she teased. 'Nice to know you have a good taste. And what is it about me that is so beautiful. Is it because I'm brown and exotic? Or because I'm a Geordie?'

Pete was saved from near terminal embarrassment by Alex and Beth arriving.

'Sorry we are late, it was murder trying to find a parking space,' Beth said. 'The only bad thing about this place is the lack of parking.' She sat in the booth opposite them. 'So what have you been talking about, not work I hope? That bollocks is banned in the pub.'

'Pete was just about to tell me why he thinks I'm beautiful,' Nalini said, she slid her hand down to Pete's knee and squeezed. In response, he jumped involuntarily.

'He's got eyes Nali, of course, he thinks you are beautiful,' Beth said.

'Sure but I bet he'd rather smush his face into your tits,' Nalini said, waving a free hand at Beth's ample cleavage.

Pete didn't know where to look or what to say. Beth certainly had a very nice pair of breasts but that wasn't something he could say out loud. Why was Nalini doing this? He felt very nervous but increasingly aroused. Nalini's touch on his leg, she was slowly rubbing her hand up and down.

'Oh I think we both know who he'd rather be with Nali,' Beth said. 'I'm sure he thinks I'm far too old.'

'You aren't old,' Pete blurted out. 'You are sexy as fuck too.'

'See, you get sexy while I'm just beautiful,' Nalini said with mock dismay. 'I'll always be second fiddle to you, Beth.'

'Come on now girls, stop teasing Pete,' Alex said as he came up to the table holding his and Beth's drinks, a pint for himself and what looked like a colourful cocktail for her. He sat next to Beth and gave her a quick kiss. 'I am sorry about these two, Pete, they are competitive about everything.'

'Is it teasing when it's fact?' Nalini said.

'We all know that Pete fancies you Nalini,' Alex said matter of factly. 'There is no need to tease him about it.'

'I...don't...well I do...but...I..' Pete mumbled. He just wanted to the ground to open up and swallow him whole. Why did stupid things like this happen whenever he was near someone he liked. Just like at school when Jenna shot him down in front of the entire school assembly. He tried and failed, to hide behind his pint.

Nalini squeezed Pete's knee again and pecked his cheek with a light kiss. 'I like you too,' she said before turning back to Beth. 'So what are your plans for the weekend?'

'House hunting again,' Beth said. 'We've got a couple of viewings lined up.'

'I still think that flat in the old town was perfect,' Alex said. 'It had amazing views.'

'Sure, if it was just us,' Beth said, slapping his arm. 'But a top floor flat without a lift? No thanks, I'm not lugging a buggy up all those stairs.' It was only at that point that Pete realised that Beth must be pregnant so why was she drinking? She seemed to sense his thoughts. 'Don't worry, Pete, this is a non-alcoholic cocktail.'

'Am I that easy to read?' he said.

'Not really, you aren't the first person to have that unintended look of concern on their face,' Beth said with a laugh. 'To be honest I like to see the confusion. I'm not really showing yet anyway so it's not like I'm visibly preggers.'

'She's got the glow though,' Alex said, leaning in to kiss her again. 'Never been hotter.'

'Just you wait until I'm the size of a house,' Beth joked.

'Alex is a horny fucker, he'd find you sexy if you wore a sack,' Nalini said. 'To be honest I think I would too, you've got a body to die for. It's been too long by the way.'

'Yes, I'm sorry, we've just been so busy on weekends lately,' Beth said. 'I promise we'll find some time. Though I'm guessing you might be the busy one soon.'

Again there was a dimension to this conversation that Pete felt like he was missing. They certainly seemed open when talking about sex. Was that normal for girls? He wasn't really sure.

By the time he finished his first pint, he was starting to relax a little. He appreciated that drinking on an empty stomach wasn't too wise just a couple wouldn't hurt, it wasn't like he had to drive home.

The evening flowed enjoyably, lubricated by drink and good company. The four of them chatted and joked the hours away. All the while Nalini kept close to Pete. If her hand wasn't on his knee it was on his thigh or wandering between the two. She was so close he could smell her sweet, floral perfume. He had a raging hardon the entire time.

'Well kids, it's time that we were heading off,' Beth said. 'I need to eat something.'

'He doesn't like it if you use your teeth,' Nalini said, laughing. 'Give him a tug from me.'

'I'd tell you to behave but it would fall on deaf ears,' Alex said getting up.

Nalini and Beth hugged each other goodbye and Pete was surprised to see them kiss, not some chaste kiss goodbye it was full on the lips and oozed sexual tension.

As they left Pete waved and finished off the dregs of his third, or was it fourth, pint. Nalini slipped back into the booth with him. If she got any closer she would have been sitting in his lap.

'So...errm...that wasn't a normal kiss?' he asked, tentatively.

'Yep, she is a good kisser. So is Alex, but I think Beth is better,' Nalini said. 'And yes, we've all fucked each other. You OK with that?'

An image of Nalini, Beth and Alex all fucking flashed across Pete's mind. It was a highly erotic sight.

'Yeah...that's cool,' he said nervously. 'Are all offices like that?'

Nalini laughed. 'No, probably not. Beth was the one that seduced me. The night she got pregnant we had a threesome. It was so sexy watching Alex pound her pussy and fill it with cum.'

Pete swallowed, his mouth was dry, he didn't know what to say. His mind was racing with thoughts of Nalini having sex Beth and Alex.

'I like having my cunt filled with a fat cock,' Nalini said, whispering in his ear while her hand rubbed up and down his thigh. 'They've been so busy lately, I haven't been fucked in weeks. Do you know where I can find a nice fat cock?' There wasn't any pretence now. Nalini grabbed Pete's cock through his trousers and squeezed it. 'Oh my, now this is nice and big. Is this for me, or was it Beth getting you all hot and bothered?'

'You,' Pete managed to say. 'You are so fucking hot, I can't stop it getting hard.'

'Don't, I like a hard cock,' she said as she leaned in and kissed him.

Pete didn't think he was a good kisser. He hadn't had the practice. Nalini, however, was and he took her lead. The touch of her lips was divine and he was completely lost in the moment, having no idea how long they kissed for.

'We'd better go,' Nalini said as they stopped for air. 'We need somewhere private, I don't want to get banned from my local. Come on, my flat isn't far.'

Pete didn't resist as Nalini took him by the hand and half dragged him out of the pub. He couldn't really believe this was happening but didn't dare say anything that might cause it to end. It seemed very likely that he was going to have sex with this amazingly hot woman. That fact excited and terrified him in equal measure. He was still a virgin, what if he couldn't perform for her?

They didn't get far out of the pub before Nalini stopped to kiss him again. This was even more sensuous than before, her hands roamed up and down his body, one settling on his arse and squeezing it tightly, no thought given to who might be able to see it.

That was how the rest of the walk went. They stopped every hundred yards or so for more snogging and groping in the street. It was naughty and sexy in equal measure. Pete certainly didn't mind. Nalini was a great kisser and she could barely keep her hands off his cock.

What should have been a two-minute walk took twenty but eventually, they reached a door bracketed by a bookmaker on one side and a late night takeaway on the other. Nalini opened the door and they climbed to the top floor, stopping only once for a snogging session.

Nalini let them into her flat and locked the door behind them. It was smaller than Pete had expected, little more than a bedsit really, and he sat on the sofa while she got them more drinks. His nerves bubbled up again. This was the first time he'd ever been in a girl's bedroom before even if it was also her living room and kitchen. He was out of his depth.

Not really sure what to do with himself he just watched Nalini. Her arse looked amazing, clad as it was in a tight pencil skirt. How could such basic clothes as a skirt and blouse be so sexy?