Pete the New Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Here you go,' she said, sauntering over to him with a swish of her hips and a drink in each hand. 'Enjoy.'

At first, he thought it was a whisky but the dark liquid had a surprising floral note. It burned just like whisky.

'What's that?' he asked, taking another sip.

'Arrack,' she replied, swigging her entire glass in one go. She put it down and joined him on the sofa 'Basically an Indian dark rum. It's a great way to warm up, but I can think of better ways.'

'Oh yeah, and what's that?' Pete said, having another sip before putting his glass down. He didn't have to wait for an answer. Nalini dived onto him, pushing him back as she kissed him, straddling his crotch. It was almost aggressive the way she forced herself onto him, shoving her tongue into his mouth and squeezing his cock through his trousers. Pete wasn't sure what to do with his own hands. He placed them rather chastely on her hips.

'Let them feel my body,' Nalini said between kisses. She moved one of Pete's hands to her arse, the other to her tits. All the while she was grinding into him. 'Feel every part of me, squeeze me, slap me. Play with my sexy body.'

Pete tried his best. He had kissed a girl before, even engaged in some furtive fondling but he had never been assailed by such a force of sexuality like Nalini. He didn't know how to handle someone so sexually confident. He squeezed her breast, it was firm and even through the fabric, he could feel a hard nipple. Her arse was softer but not by much, he tried slapping it.

'Oh yes, harder,' Nalini said between kisses. 'Slap my arse harder.'

Pete obliged, slapping her as hard as he could. This was quite far from how he imagined his first time would be. He held his nerve and tried to be more confident, squeezing her nipple the next time he slapped her beautiful derriere.

Still grinding her crotch into his Nalini threw off her blouse revealing her bra-clad breasts. Pete was no judge of the size they seemed on the smaller end of the spectrum but were perfectly formed. Her brown skin contrasted against the white, lacy lingerie in an incredibly sexy way. She looked divine and in a swift movement the bra was gone as well; it quickly became apparent that the bra had just been for show, her firm perky tits didn't need the support.

'Suck on my tits,' Nalini commanded, shoving her breasts into Pete's face. He obliged, as best he could, by licking her nipple trying his best to recreate what he'd seen in porn videos.

They stayed like that for a while. Nalini grinding and Pete inexpertly licking and sucking her breasts. She was moaning quite a lot so he must have been doing something right. With more confidence, Pete tried taking more of her boob into his mouth sucking hard while flicking his tongue across her hard nipples.

Eventually, however, Nalini pulled her tits away and got up. Climbing off the sofa she turned and unzipped her skirt. In a slow, erotic way she looked over her shoulder at him and slid it down until it pooled at her feet. Beneath she wore a white thong that nestled between her arse cheeks.

'Care to join me?' she said, walking over to her bed and reclining on it. 'You'll have to take some of those clothes off though. You are a tad overdressed now.'

Pete quickly shed his clothes until only his boxers remained. All this time his cock had been painfully hard and it was still causing a tent in his usually quite loose boxers. Nalini licked her lips in anticipation.

Without any ceremony, Nalini yanked his boxers down as soon as he close enough. His dick sprang free and Pete couldn't help but feel embarrassed. He had, as all guys do, measured himself in the past at about 5.5 inches he knew he was smack bang in the middle of average. She was probably hoping for more.

'Oh my god, look at that thing,' Nalini said, taking hold of Pete's cock. 'It's beautiful.'

'It's nothing special,' he muttered. The feeling of her soft fingers on his cock was incredible, he struggled to compose himself as she gently began stroking.

'I can barely get my fingers around it,' Nalini said. 'I've never seen a cock with such girth, it must be as fat as it is long. Fuck, I'm going to love you filling me up.'

He had always assumed that girls like length more than thickness, but that was the only thing his dick had going for it. Perhaps he could please her after all.

Nalini pushed him onto the bed and threw off her thong. With one hand on the base of Pete's cock, she took the big, fat head into her mouth. Sucking and bobbing up and down she didn't know but this was the first blowjob he'd ever experienced. It took all of Pete's composure to not just explode into her mouth. Not in all his wildest dreams had he ever imagined it would feel this good to get his cock sucked.

'I could suck on your cock all day,' Nalini said, pulling down his foreskin and licking around the glans. 'But I need to feel this beast between in my cunt.' Fear flashed over Pete's face. 'What's wrong?'

'I err...I've never errr..,' he mumbled, unable to get the v-word out, he hung his head in shame.

'You're a virgin?' Nalini asked. She placed a hand on his cheek and lifted his head. 'Oh baby, it's an honour to be your first.' She leaned in and kissed him, it was a slow and sensuous kiss. 'Let me make you a man.'

'I don't have any condoms,' Pete said.

'I'm not making you wear a condom for your first fuck,' Nalini laughed. Straddling his crotch her bald pussy was mere inches away from his cock. 'It's safe and I'm clean. Don't you worry about anything, just lie back and enjoy.'

With his head on a pillow, Pete lay back on the bed. His cock was straining for the ceiling, the head glistening with precum and Nalini's saliva. This was really it. He was going to have sex with the most beautiful woman in the world.

'Oh fuck,' Nalini moaned as she lowered herself onto his cock. 'Oh fuck you are so big.'

It was a bizarre sensation, the slickness of Nalini's pussy lips giving way to a tight pressure that squeezed down on his cockhead. Pete did not dare move a muscle, he had no idea what he was supposed to do so just waiting for direction from Nalini. Again his main concern was not cumming immediately. He had no idea how they managed to last so long in porn, he felt like he was going to explode at any moment. But it was happening; he was really having sex with an actual woman, an incredibly hot woman as well. This was beyond his wildest dreams now.

Nalini let out of low, guttural groan as she fucked Pete and that was the right way to describe it. She was doing all the work, grinding herself up and down on his thick cock. Incredible as it was he almost felt like an observer to events unfolding. Nalini was in her own little world of pleasure, moaning and groaning to herself with her eyes closed. She was just using his cock.

Pete was pretty sure this wasn't right. Sex was supposed to be a two-way thing. Placing his hands firmly on her waist he waited for Nalini grind down his cock. As she started to do so he thrust his hips up, slamming his cock right up into her cunt. Nalini's eyes snapped open and she let out a half scream, half moan, and she fell forward. Her whole body was shaking, her cunt especially so. Pete could feel her pussy vibrating around his cock, the heat and pressure were incredible. He guessed she had just had an orgasm and a pretty big one at that.

She was limp all her attention on her quivering cunt but Pete could feel that he was very close to his own orgasm. As Nalini didn't seem interested in helping him he kept thrusting into her. This elicited more moans from her as his fat cock prolonged her ecstasy.

After three long, hard thrusts Pete felt a massive upswell from his balls. The release still came as a surprise; his cum surging forth and painting the inside her Nalini's cunt. It was different to when he just jerked himself off. The sensations were so much sharper and intense though there was something about it that didn't quite feel right to him.

Nalini rolled off him, her orgasm finally over, and lay back on the bed panting slowly.

'Fuck me, you've got a good cock,' she said, vaguely looking down towards her well-fucked pussy. Pete could see that his cum was smeared all over her lips and leaking out of her.

'Thanks, I guess,' he said. He really wasn't sure what was the appropriate thing to say now. 'I don't have anything to compare it against but you were good too?'

Nalini laughed. 'Damn right I was.' She stretched and then bounced up, standing on the bed while Pete's cum trickled down her thighs. 'So how are you getting home?'

'Oh, yeah, I hadn't really thought about that,' Pete said. 'Taxi I guess.'

'Cool, you get dressed and I'll ring you one,' Nalini said cheerfully.

Within ten minutes Pete was sat in the back of a taxi feeling more used than ever before.

--

When he got home Pete had a shower straight away; desperately trying to wash the stench of sex off himself. He wanted, needed, to be clean. She hadn't even kissed him goodbye. All she had wanted was to fuck him. Nothing more. Clearly, he'd been an idiot to think there might have been something more involved. There were always loads of stories about men using women for sex. He guessed that it worked both ways.

The sex had been incredible, a feeling he would never forget, but the casual way in which she'd dismissed him at the end was what hurt so much. He also got the feeling that it wouldn't have mattered whether he came or not, he would have been sent on his way as soon as Nalini had had her fill. That was a mean thought and he chided himself for it, surely she was better than that.

After the shower, he reheated some leftover pasta and spent the rest of the evening trying to avoid his parents and playing video games. A few hours later he finally went to bed but it was fitful, restless night's sleep.

--

It was his phoning binging with a new text that woke Pete up. Fumbling in the half-light he picked up his phone and with weary eyes looked at the screen. It was from Nalini. He felt his stomach immediately knot into a ball as memories of the previous night raced to the forefront of his mind.

He had little experience in these things but he was pretty sure they weren't meant to play out like that. Perhaps he was an idealist but he'd always thought that sex was supposed to be more romantic.

Pete read the message.

Nalini: Hey big cock

Last night was pretty amazing. I want to feel your dick again. You free today? XXX

A booty call, Pete recognised that all she wanted was his dick. This message seemed to confirm that. The body, the person, that dick was attached too didn't seem all that important to her. He knew he should ignore her. Forget what happened and just be co-workers, nothing more. However, the warmth of her kisses, the soft touch of her caresses and the feeling of skin on skin all bubbled up. At the same time blood surged into his much in demand cock.

For all the pain and confusion Nalini caused Pete he was still deeply attracted to her. He didn't have the strength to say no, not with the prospect of being with her again was on the table. He tapped out a reply.

Pete: Hey, you were amazing. Yeah, I'm free all day.

Nalini: Awesome come around as soon as you can. I've spent the last hour fingering myself thinking about your cock XXX

This reply came with a picture of Nalini naked. Her legs were spread, her tight pussy was wet with two fingers holding open her lips. It looked so delicious and inviting, Pete swore to himself softly, he could never say no to her.

A few seconds later a short video came through. It showed Nalini sucking on two fingers, clearly the same two fingers that had been in her pussy before blowing Pete a kiss.

Nalini: Are you hard? XXX

Pete: I am now, fuck, you are so sexy.

Nalini: Show me. XXX

Embarrassed, he had always thought of dick pics as being rather silly, he still did what she asked. Kicking off his duvet and pulling down his boxers he took as the photo. The first one was blurry so he took another and sent that. Her reply did not take long.

Nalini: Fuck, boy, your cock is so amazing. Get over here now, I need it XXX

Pete: hahaha, I've only just woken up. You'll have to give me a minute to get ready.

Nalini: Don't take too long. The only cock substitute I have in the cupboard is a carrot and that's nowhere near big enough. XXX

Pete got up, grabbed his towel from the radiator and headed to the shower. On the way, he tapped out a reply.

Pete: Don't you have a vibrator? Or a dildo, or something?

Nalini: My ex didn't like that sort of thing. I replaced with him with shagging Alex and Beth so the need hasn't been there until now. But if you hurry up I've got something far superior to a rubber cock on the way.

Another reminder of what his worth was to her. Just a substitute cock. He tried not to think about that and rather what his cock would be doing. If Nalini needed fucking then it was only polite to oblige.

Pete: Just getting a shower, won't be long.

By the time Pete was scrubbed up and out of the shower he had received several more explicit pics from Nalini. There was one quite arty of an erect nipple with a black and white filter; the sort that was quite alluring and classy compared to the others which were various shots of her finger fucking her cunt.

He quickly dried himself and got dressed. He chose to dress smartly, as though he were going on a date, even if Nalini only cared about what was in his boxers he wanted to try and look good. Once ready he told his parents he was off to visit a friend before heading to the bus stop.

Pete had yet to pass his driving test and was too embarrassed to ask his parents for a lift. They knew all his friends and Nalini didn't live near any of them. The questions would be awkward. Never before had his desire to be independently mobile been so great.

The bus was painfully slow, slogging through traffic across town. Sadly this meant his nerves were able to fester and grow. What if he couldn't perform this time around? What if he couldn't make Nalini orgasm? What if, what if, what if...how as is possible to be more nervous the second time around?

Eventually, he was stood outside Nalini's door. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

'Hey, it's Pete,' he said to the intercom when it clicked on.

'About time, get that sexy cock up here,' Nalini said, buzzing the door open.

Pete climbed to the top and knocked on her door. Nalini opened her door wearing nothing but a smile and a choker around her neck. He swore, her confident beauty was incredible, and he felt dick stiffen noticeably.

'Well don't just stand there,' she said with a laugh.

Pete shuffled in and Nalini closed the door behind him. As soon as it was shut she turned and practically lept at him. With surprising strength, Nalini pinned him against the wall as she aggressively kissed him. Their tongues probed each other's mouths and Nalini's hands went straight to his cock, rubbing it through his trousers.

He realised that there was a danger of the previous night just being repeated. He didn't want a wham, bam, thank you ma'am fuck. He would have to try and be more assertive. Carefully take both of her hands into his own he pushed back, pressing Nalini up against the opposite wall. Holding both her arms above her head. He continued to kiss her, no less passionately, but a slower more sensual pace. After a minute or two, he broke off the kiss.

'Do you always answer the door naked?' he asked, before cocking his head to gently lick a dark brown nipple.

She moaned. 'Fuck, yes, that is nice, do the other one,' she instructed. 'And no, I don't always. I just thought it would save time.'

'You are so fucking sexy,' Pete said but it was muffled as her other nipple was in his mouth. Her perky B-cup tits were just the best. Carefully he racked his teeth across her nipple before sucking it hard. The moan that followed was music to his ears.

Pete let go of her arms and she draped them around his neck as he continued to lick and suck her nipples, trying to give both the same amount of attention.

'Fuck you are good at that,' Nalini moaned, running her hands up and down his body until she began unbuckling his belt. 'It's not fair you having all these clothes on, get naked with me you sexy beast.'

Pete left her gorgeous tits unattended for a moment so he could quickly throw off his shirt and drop his jeans. As soon as she could Nalini yanked down his boxers, slid down to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. He could not help but groan as the warmth of her mouth enveloped his member.

Nalini licked his dick up and down with her tongue, getting a nice coating of spit on the head. She then proceeded to lick and suck all around the head ensure that he was as hard as he could possibly be. This was different to the last time she had given him a blowjob, it was slower and she was taking her time.

'Your cock is so thick,' Nalini said, pausing her ministrations for a moment. 'I might struggle to get it all the way down.'

'Down what?' Pete asked. She still had his cock in her hand, stroking it gently.

'My throat of course,' she replied, kissing the tip. 'Deep throating a cock is amazing but doing it with a beast like this is hard, pardon the pun.'

Nalini rested a hand on each of his buttocks while she gently kissed and licked the tip of Pete's dick. He teased it out of the way once with a little jerk but she quickly had her lips sealed around the head. She started quickly, working her way down his shaft, but slowed as he filled her mouth with meat.

Pete could see that there was a hunger in her eyes but tears were starting to roll down her cheeks as his fat bellend push into her throat. He tried to pull away but Nalini wouldn't let him, grasping his arse she pulled him closer, keeping his cock in a vice-like grip. She gagged but did not relent until she had the entirety of his cock, her nose buried in his pubes and his balls resting on her chin.

As Pete had found last night a blowjob was a very pleasurable experience. To be deepthroated, however, was on a completely different level. He moaned and groaned as she worked his cock in ways he hadn't thought imaginable. He was so far down her throat he could feel her swallowing.

Then Nalini finally relented and slid his cock out but she didn't release him. Now she bobbed her head up and down his length, from tip to deepthroat, which great gusto. Where possible she maintained eye contact, her makeup was smeared, but she smiled as she moaned around his cock.

After several minutes of this Pete could feel that he was close. 'I'm going to cum,' he groaned.

This inspired Nalini to a renewed assault upon his dick. She devoured his length in one go, forcing him as deep as possible. That caused Pete to exploded as the warmth and pressure of her throat pressed against his cock. Spurt after spurt of cum went straight down her throat but now the gag reflex was too much for her and Nalini had to release his cock.

Pete's cock popped free as Nalini fought for breath. Two final ropes of cum splattered against her face, mixing with the tears and copious amounts of saliva. She was grinning like the Cheshire cat, as scenes go it wouldn't have looked out of place in a porn film.

'That was amazing,' she said, standing up and kissing Pete. 'Beth will be so proud, I've never been able to do that properly to Alex. You have a very special cock, Pete.' She squeezed his softening dick. 'I can't wait for you to fuck me, but I'd better clean myself up a bit unless you want to fuck a cum drenched whore?'

'You might be cum drenched but you aren't a whore,' Pete said. He had never felt so drained.

'True, I'd be a terrible whore,' Nalini said, moving over to the bathroom door. 'I enjoy sex too much to charge for it.' She winked. 'Won't be a moment, make yourself comfortable.'