Pete the New Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faintly embarrassed by being left alone, trousers around his ankles and dick in the breeze, Pete stripped off fully and gathered his clothes together. He then perched on the sofa, waiting for whatever was going to happen next. They were definitely going to have sex but after that? She might throw him out straight away again or maybe they would fuck longer. He didn't like the uncertainty but he would live with it, she was worth it for that.

The thought of sliding his cock into her tight pussy again caused his dick to stiffen to semi. Nalini was such a sexy woman he couldn't help but be captivated by her, even when she wasn't in the room.

'That's what I like about young guys,' Nalini said, having apparently snuck up behind Pete. 'They are always ready for round two.'

'You aren't that much older than me,' Pete protested as she came around the sofa and sat on his lap. 'And somehow I think you are always ready for more as well.'

'I do tend to be horny all the time now,' she said, draping her arms around his neck and slowly grinding into his crotch. 'It's all Alex and Beth's fault. They lit a fire in me that I just can't seem to quench.'

'You trying to put it out with cum?' Pete joked but her words reinforced the idea she was just using him, a convenient cock ready to fuck.

'Surely you aren't complaining,' she said, sliding her fingers into his hair. 'You get to have sex with me.'

'So normally I wouldn't stand a chance with someone like you? Well, there is a cheery thought,' Pete said.

'That's not what I meant.'

'Kinda sounded like it was,' Pete retorted. Why didn't she just admit it and be done? He was a loser that had no right having sex with someone so beautiful.

Pete felt his cock stiffen again as Nalini continued to grind against his crotch. There was no helping it, she could always get him hard. He could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy. She was definitely ready to the fucked.

'You think too much,' Nalini said, sliding a hand down his body to grasp his cock and guide it in. 'Just go with the flow.'

'What about a condom?' he asked. Last time had been his first, perhaps this time she would want protection.

'Sod that, you fucked me raw last night, I want your cum in me again,' she said, hunger in her voice. 'Don't worry, I won't get pregnant.'

All further thoughts of protest evaporated as Nalini sank onto his cock. She moaned and pressed her breasts into his face as she slowly began to ride him. Pete's hand naturally found their place on the arse, squeezing as she fucked him.

'Fuck, your cock is so good,' she moaned as she moved her hips in a circular motion, grinding into his crotch. 'Where have you been all my sex life?'

Pete concentrated on just the act of fucking this gorgeous woman. Despite all his misgivings the fact remained that he was having sex with her. Few, if any, of his friends could claim a first sexual partner as wonderful as Nalini.

He had no control over the tempo of their lovemaking, Nalini was in complete control but that was fine with him for the moment. Having recently cum there was no danger of him cumblowing his load anytime soon, at least he hoped there wasn't but with Nalini's ministrations anything was possible.

Two things betrayed the fact that Nalini was already riding the wave of building orgasm. First was her ragged breathing, the sound of which he loved to hear, and the second was hot, pulsing in her cunt not the full contractions of orgasm but very close. As pussy before he tried his best to thrust up with his hips, finding the rhythm quickly he joined in the fucking.

Nalini ragged breaths turned to grunts and groans as Pete's cock pistoned into her. She lasted less than a minute of that mighty member ravishing her cunt before the orgasm broke. Nalini came hard, shuddering and clamping down on Pete's fat cock while her own lady cum squirted out over him. She went limp, much like the last time they'd had sex, but was at least partly held up by the still hard cock in her pussy. Nalini rolled off him, there was a satisfying wet sounding pop as the raging hardon left her pussy.

Pete himself was still a long way from cumming. Nor was he about to let her get away this time. She sprawled on the sofa next to him, eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow of a powerful orgasm with her legs akimbo with her well fucked pussy on display. The musky scene of her sex was overwhelming. There was something he had never done before and now seemed as good a time as any.

He slipped off the sofa and positioned himself between her legs. Ignoring his nerves he leant in and gently licked her wet pussy lips. Nalini jumped a little at first but as he licked again she let out a small moan. It was a taste unlike any other and Pete struggled to describe it. All he did know was that is was good and he wanted more. He knew his technique would likely be poor but he tried to make up for it with enthusiasm, alternating between licking and kisses all around and over her sex. Her continued moans and groans suggested he was doing something right.

'If you keep that up I'll be needing your cock in me again,' Nalini moaned, opening her eyes and running her fingers through Pete's hair.

'That's kind of the point,' Pete replied between kisses along her labia majora. 'I want to do more than just cum in your mouth.'

Nalini giggled. 'Have I woken the sex-fiend in you?'

'I just want to make sure we both get our fair share of the fun,' he said, though it was slightly muffled by his face being in her muff.

'Is your fat cock straining for release?' she asked, standing slowly to try and keep her pussy on his face. 'Lie down on the bed. We can both have fun.'

Pete did as she instructed and Nalini straddled his face and slowly lowered herself down to take his cock in her mouth. The classic 69 position. He'd seen it in porn but didn't know whether people actually did it in real life. The angle was strange but that didn't stop him from renewing his oral assault on her pussy. The licking and kissing of her sweet folds induced more moaning and fidgeting so he used his hands to grab hold of her butt to keep her from escaping.

All the while Nalini was sucking on his fat cock. He could feel her tongue working his shaft as she endeavoured to deep throat him again. She was, however, spending too much time moaning and not enough time sucking. It seemed his attention to her pussy was distracting her, breaking the motion of her sucking so that he barely felt anything at all. Yet again she was concentrating on her own pleasure and nothing more.

Ever the gentleman Pete let this continue for a few minutes. He ravished her cunt as best he could, slipping a finger in to tweak her clit while his tongue probed and licked. Her attention to his dick was perfunctory by this point but she at least held it close to her face, he could feel her breath but nothing more. Then she came and it was an explosive orgasm. Nalini squirted her pussy juice all over his face as she bucked and squirmed, smushing her pussy into his face.

This time he wasn't going to let her rest or get away. With more strength then he thought he had Pete lifted and rolled Nalini onto her back. He quickly scooted around and while she was still in her post orgasmic glow he sank his aching cock into her sloppy cunt. She was so wet that there was barely any resistance allowing him to easily pound away with long, fast strokes. As their bodies slapped together with each trust caused her perky tits to bounce back and forth.

As Pete fucked Nalini, and this time it was definitely him doing the fucking, he noted that she was lost in a lust induced daze. No coherent words passed her lips just a string of grunts and groans that sounded more animal than human. Given the quivering and squeezing from her pussy it seemed Nalini was enduring orgasm after orgasm as he pumped his cock into her. Though she appeared to be enjoying the sex he was less concerned about that now. He just had to make sure that he came as well.

Was this was sex was all about? Just ensuring you got your orgasm and damn your partner? It didn't feel right but it was what he had to do.

He did cum, eventually, and shot his spunk deep into Nalini's needy pussy. She cooed her enjoyment in being so wantonly fucked but it left Pete uneasy. His feelings towards her changed and he saw her in a new light. The desire to have her was still there and the lust to embrace that decadent sexual pleasure but nothing more. His nascent feelings of love and affection were gone. It was just about sex now and he wasn't sure if he liked that.