Pete the Pirate Ch. 02

Story Info
Saved by mages, Pete discovers a new world around him. (2/5)
10.3k words
4.85
4.9k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-chapter work. Please start the adventure with Part 1. I will assume you know what's going on and won't tolerate comments from those who can't be bothered to start at the beginning.

~~~

The bath was amazing. I had been sore and sweaty from all of my practicing. I was also a little worried about what flavors my body might have picked up from Kuss' cousin. All of that melted away in the steamy water. Liss must have added a few drops of eucalyptus or something to the bath because it had a mild minty smell to it. I wasn't sure if that's what was making my body tingle but the combination was super-invigorating.

After my bath, I went to my room.

I sat on the bed and thought about what Liss had said. The old gnome wasn't ugly. In fact, she was quite the opposite - and her nipples had been super-inviting when I saw them through her thin nightie early that morning. I was definitely up for a 'roll in the hay' with Xill's mother-in-law.

There was the crux of it: the person coming to visit me soon was Kuss' mom. If Kuss' cousin was any indicator, her mom was going to be more than happy with the hardware that the artificer had given me.

In the end, I decided that I was mostly worried about how Kuss would feel about it. I replayed the conversation between the mother and daughter at breakfast. Liss had changed her clothes after Kuss yelled at her, but she really hadn't been all that repentant about it.

I was still thinking about all of this when my door eased open. I pulled the bedcovers across my lap to cover my nakedness. I had removed my clothes, assuming that would make her visit easier, but I couldn't be sure about who was entering my (her) room. Liss had said she wouldn't be coming until later.

As soon as Liss saw me, her face lit up. She closed the door, locked it, and started stripping off her nightgown. On a human, her breasts would have been B-cups. On her, they were a pretty dominant feature. Her stiff little nipples called to me. Her breasts didn't sag like Lolli's. My mouth watered just looking at her small, gorgeous body. She noticed, and grinned.

She stepped over, pulled the blanket away, gasped at my stiffness, wrapped her hand around it, and stepped in to kiss me lustily on the mouth.

"They're fucking and I couldn't stand listening to them anymore," she moaned. "If my daughter can get laid in my house, under my roof, I deserve the same. Will you make love to me?"

How the fuck do you say 'no' to that shit?!

I picked her up by placing my right hand under her ass and lifting. She spread her legs slightly as I scooted myself to the edge of the bed. I settled her thighs on either side of my iron-hard rod. She purred against my cheek as I wrapped both arms around her, pulling her close, and groping her perfect little tight butt as I snuggled her against my larger body tightly.

"I would love nothing better than to give you as much love as you want," I told her.

"You'll have me begging for a ring if you keep talking like that," she moaned.

She placed her feet on the floor and began shifting her hips forward and backward, spearing my hard-on across her vulva. I added ridges and bumps - like I had with Lolli.

"By the gods!" she moaned.

The woman that Xill repeatedly called 'the dragon' dragged herself back and forth on my prosthetic penis, bumping every sensitive bit of her womanhood across the textured surface. I was pretty sure it felt better for her than it did for me - and it felt pretty damned good to me.

I heard an involuntary growl rumble out of my chest. Liss' eyes ignited in lust.

"Me on top first," she said, "until I get used to a penis again - then I want you to fuck me through this bed. If it's still in one piece in the morning, I'll bite your dick off."

With that, she shoved me backwards and climbed on top. She didn't even wait for me to turn sideways on the bed. My head was flopped over the backside of the thing.

I felt a powerful pussy envelope my clockwork-cock and the room filled with the sounds and scents of a woman who knew how to make love.

At some point between her first climax and her second, she grabbed the hair of my head, pulled my face up, kissed the shit out of me, and then left me to my own devices as she used me to get what she wanted.

After her second climax, she didn't even slow down. I kicked in the vibration. Her fingernails bore into my chest and she actually fucking sped up! I had never been fucked like this in all of my life. I wondered what I'd be going through right now if I didn't have a dick made out of enchanted metal!

Liss' cunt clenched around me and she squealed as her pussy squirted all over me.

As we lay panting - my body still draped across the bed - there was a knock at the door.

"Go away!" Liss yelled.

We heard footsteps retreating but - whoever it was - they never said anything.

When my breathing had quieted, Liss climbed off, and then helped me get turned the right direction on the bed. She promptly climbed back on top of me, plugged my cock back into her cunt, pulled the covers over, and started snoring.

Sometime later, I awoke to Liss sucking my dick as she massaged my balls. I let her continue deepthroating and sucking me for a few minutes and closed my eyes once more. She slapped my cheeks and told me to get the fuck up and fuck her. She bit my lip and then kissed it. I pinched her nipple and she growled at me and told me to finish waking up.

I got up and she lay in her bed and spread her legs. My hips were broader than hers and she ended up spread really wide by the time I stub-walked between her thighs and my cock-head reached all of the way inside of her to brush her cervix. She cooed at me and told me it was time to fuck up some furniture.

I expressed my concern about waking up my employers and she reached up and rubbed her fingers over a sigil on the headboard. It glowed an electric blue.

"As long as we stay on the bed," she told me. "They won't hear us."

"What about the bed against the wall or the floor?" I asked.

"It should dampen it," she replied.

"What if it doesn't?" I asked.

"Then I guess we'll have an audience. Now quit fucking around and get to fucking around."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"That's more like it," she growled, pulling me down for another lip-bite and a kiss.

I left off the vibration this time but added the studs and ribs - just less dense than I'd made them before. I slid in and out of her.

"Oh, fucking Gods, yes!" she growled. "Fuck my tired old pussy until it screams your name."

I started slow but she was loud and I was more and more turned on and - pretty soon - I was fucking 'the dragon' for all I was worth.

She had cum twice but I could tell the next one was gonna be the big finale. I notched the girth up a smidgen.

My magical ear informed me that there was a gnome goddess of fertility and Liss was busy praying that I would be able to knock her up.

My cock twitched with the feral desire to do just that, and I pounded that pussy. I worried I was killing her but she continued to pray and sing and moan and keen. What was I supposed to do? I fucked her harder.

Somehow the sexy little shit did something with her cunt - and I tumbled into sexual-oblivion. My balls shrank, my cock swelled, and I started pumping my lover full of liquid-magic.

She screamed and came. Her cunt gripped me tighter and her pussy squirted all over me and the bed. As the convulsions ran through our bodies, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me like she never wanted me to leave.

My strength was giving out and I tried to roll off of her but she dug her fingers and toes into my body and held me in place.

Both of us were asleep in seconds.

~~~

Soft lips caressed mine - right before vicious little gnome fingers grabbed my nipples and twisted.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" I asked, looking down at the grin on my tormentor's face.

"I love the fact that your cock is still hard," she cooed, "but you failed to break my bed. That was your punishment."

"I thought you were going to bite my dick?" I asked her.

"I can if you want, but I'd rather it stay tucked inside of my dirty old cunt," she told me.

"Your cunt is far from dirty or old, sexy lady," I replied.

Her eyes misted a little and she kissed me again and wrapped her arms around me as far as she could reach.

"Help me make breakfast?" she asked a minute later.

"How's about I flip you onto your back and take my breakfast from between your legs?" I replied.

"I would love that, dearest," she said, "but another time. I need to make breakfast for my little girl and her husband."

I wanted to ask how she thought the conversation was going to go around the table but decided against it. Liss sucked my cock clean before I got dressed. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her softly. She pinched my dick as I did.

She grabbed some clothes from the armoire and we finished getting dressed. We headed to the kitchen. She told me what to grab, what to do, and what to carry - and soon we had the table set for the morning meal.

As the two of them sat down, Kuss asked her mother, "You sleep okay?"

"Just fine, dear. You?"

"Just fine."

After that, there was no conversation.

When Liss stood, I stood as well. I helped her clear the dishes away. She washed them. I rinsed and dried them. When we were finished, she pinched me on the ass and pointed to the front door. I went and grabbed my pack and headed outside.

"Kuss going to be okay?" I asked Xill.

"She and her mom will work it out," he told me.

"You okay?" I queried.

He looked at me for a moment and then smiled.

"Honestly?" he said. "She's never been this calm. I don't really want to know but I've gotta ask. How did things go last night?"

"Worked a treat," I told him. "She fucked herself to sleep and then woke me up to see if we could break the bed in half sometime in the middle of the night. I think I passed out before she did that time."

He mumbled something about the dragon again and I laughed at him. He just grinned and shrugged.

After a bit, I asked him, "How much longer are we staying, do you think?"

"I'd only planned to be here one night. I expect Kuss will be ready after lunch. We'll have to see what she and her mother work out."

I nodded and we headed off to practice more with the daggers.

"What's in the ejaculate?" I asked him, as we were continuing to practice.

"It's a protein-like substance produced by your mana," he replied. "I'm not sure what your body will create. It's possible it may be a minor potion of healing, a mild aphrodisiac, or ... I'm not sure. It'll be safe enough for them to consume, if that's what you're worried about. It might make them crave your attention or presence. I would think that would be the only downside."

"Like with Lolli?"

"I don't think Lolli was craving YOU - I think she liked what you and that cock did to her. I have a feeling it's been a while since she was fucked so hard she actually felt it."

I laughed at his matter-of-fact assessment of his wife's cousin's sex-life. Xill shrugged - but then smiled.

Xill had me spend some time practicing with my three snitches. I set them to patrol - back and forth - to cover 360 degrees around me. The first one patrolled directly in front of me. The two new ones covered the flanks and the rear. They each remained a couple hundred feet out. It was far enough away to give me a heads-up. They also flew at about 20 feet off of the ground - so they could see a little farther as well.

I worked on having my magic cycle through the various visual modes and tried to see if I could get it to alert me if anything suspicious or unusual appeared. Xill and I walked into the village - up to the tinker's shop - and back again. I discovered that most of the shops have traps, wards, or alarms. Honestly, I guess it wasn't that different than the businesses back home.

~~~

After lunch, we made ready to head for home.

We stood, with our packs over our shoulders, and waited to receive our hugs from Liss. Xill's hug was short and sweet. Kuss' hug seemed pretty normal. I raised my eyebrows at the healer's mom when she stepped over to embrace me.

I got a tight hug, and she pulled me down for a lusty kiss, whispering that she was looking forward to seeing me again sometime.

She stood at the door as we made our way down the path and left the edge of the small village.

As soon as we cleared the last of the houses, Xill waved me forward. I took up the vanguard and began digging through my pack to find the pan-pipes. I felt a nudge and the artificer handed me a lanyard to allow me to wear the instrument like a necklace. I felt a little silly about how I thought it looked, but it would also leave my hands free as we walked. I looked back and nodded my thanks. Kuss had been abnormally quiet but both of them smiled at me.

Once we crossed through the nexus of animal paths - which I guess were also gnome paths - Kuss cleared her throat.

"Pete?" she called.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Thanks for taking good care of mama," she said.

"She's a very sweet lady," I told her.

"She misses papa," Kuss said, clearing her throat again to get the words out. "I guess I didn't realize how much."

"I tried to be careful not to hurt her. I only did was she asked."

"Xill calls her 'the dragon' for a reason. He told me that he told you that he'd never seen her behave herself that much. He's not wrong."

"Not meaning to offend you in any way," I told her, "but I got to see a little of her fire. I had to work to keep up with her."

Kuss snort-laughed. I looked back to see Xill trying hard not to bust a gut. His restraint told me that we were still navigating shark-infested waters.

"She's already informed me that I shouldn't bother to come visit her unless I bring you along," Kuss said, snorting again.

I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "As her blood ..."

"Hush," Kuss told me.

She stepped forward, grabbed my shirt, pulled me down, and kissed both of my cheeks before releasing me so that I could stand again.

"I meant what I said. Mama's been a little lonely but she's let me and my brothers live mostly in peace. Assuming you're not opposed, we'll visit a little more often."

She looked sideways at Xill who shrugged helplessly. She laughed and pulled him into a hug and a kiss.

"Forgive my bluntness," I told Kuss, "but I've only slept with two gnomes in my life - your cousin and your mother. I hold no ill-will against your cousin but your mom is a damned fireball and I'd be an idiot to turn her down if she opens her arms to me."

"... or her legs," Xill said, chortling.

I looked away as Kuss reached down and tweaked the head of his cock with her fingers. I waited a few moments - until I thought it was safe - and turned back to find her arms around his neck and her lips sucking the air from his body. Xill's hands were firmly attached to his wife's firm ass. I walked on a few more paces and waited for them to finish.

I heard steps behind me and - seeing them catching up - I led the way towards the spider-wood.

"The next time we visit," Kuss said, "Xill and I may take rooms at the inn. It was hard to sleep this morning with mother's bed bouncing around like that."

Before he could help himself, Xill said, "Well, she DID tell the boy she wanted him to fuck her withered cunt so hard that they broke the bed in half."

It got quiet for a long moment and then Kuss smirked and said, "She told me the same thing when I asked her about the racket. I should have known better than to even ask."

~~~

When we got to the spider-woods, there were two young gnomes standing just off from the edge of the trees.

"What are you two doing?" Xill asked them.

"They took him!" the taller one said.

"The spiders?" Kuss asked him.

The smaller one nodded.

"Explain," Xill demanded.

"We dared each other to run in and touch the trees. He got to the third one and something grabbed him."

"Touching the trees?!" Xill fumed. "You're all TOUCHED! You think the spiders are myth?! Run to the village and get the watch. Do it now! Both of you! Explain what happened on the way back here."

They stared at him open-mouthed.

"Now!" he screamed.

They took off like they'd been shot.

Xill pulled out a small sword that I hadn't even realized he had. I turned to see that Kuss had one out as well. "I'll wait for the watch," she said.

I set my pipes to my lips and began playing the "Ballad of the Bug-Eating Birdies" as Xill, the snitches, and I headed in to find the spiders' nest.

We'd gotten to the center of the wood and I still hadn't spotted any traces of the absconded youth. I stopped playing long enough to ask Xill if he had any ideas.

"The only way I know of to find the nest is to allow ourselves to be captured," he said. "I'm not overly fond of that idea. It's got some serious consequences.

All around us, the spiders scuttled and circled.

I decided to try a different tactic. I explained to Xill between refrains of the Birdie song. He nodded.

I made a new song called "The Nest is Under Attack! Gods Save the Queen!"

Any spiders that got close enough to hear me started darting off to our left. I followed them as they hurried off to defend their leader. I looked behind me to see that Xill was leaving a trail of signs on the trees we passed to mark the path.

"That will help the others find us," I thought. A moment later, I realized what the hell I was doing and noted that it would also show us how to escape - if and when it came time to run - hopefully with the snatched kiddo.

Soon we came to the front lines of the army that my song had created. Seeing no other threats, it appeared that every spider in the wood had set themselves between us and the nest.

I stopped playing and they stood, unmoving, staring at us with their multi-faceted eyes. There must have been hundreds of them.

Xill tapped me on the back and handed me some sort of gadget he'd made.

"It's an amplifier," he told me, wedging cotton into his ears. "See if you can convince the birds that spider eyes taste really good." He pointed towards the many fowls that were perched in the canopy high above.

I changed the "Ballad of the Bug-Eating Birdies" into a movie soundtrack for a suspense-thriller about vicious raptors who discover how tasty spider eyes are. I turned the volume up to 11 and pounded out a tune that I hoped paid homage to John William's famous shark feeding-frenzy anthem.

The air filled with the screech of avian omnivores and the wall of arachnids was suddenly under very real attack. As I played, I sent the snitches in to see if they could find the boy. A hundred feet behind the battlefront, they found the queen and a cocooned body that still showed heat-readings. I quickly scanned through the rest of the filters to see if there were traps or magic. It looked like we just needed to get to the other side of this line of spiders and then deal with the monarch.

The ground was littered with dead birds and writhing spiders. Xill worked to stab as many as he could, once the birds had blinded them.

I tweaked my tune to tell the birds to attack only when they had an open target. Too many of them were mindlessly flying in to taste the eyes that I had promised them were so scrumptious.

Suddenly a spider that was twice the size of the others dodged through the line and headed straight at me. I gasped in shock and a stun-spell flew from my chest to strike the giant beast in the face. It stumbled and collapsed in front of me. Xill leapt onto it and stabbed the hell out of it.

We heard yelling behind us and I turned to see that our reinforcements had arrived. I continued to play my Bug-Eye Buffet anthem as Xill updated them with the information we had.