Pete the Pirate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that the area was mostly enclosed, there was enough of a light breeze to make the space seem airy and refreshing. Xill told me that he'd get to work on my preserved testes when we got home. He assured me that, at a minimum, he'd be able to extract viable seed from them. When I asked him if he was going to be the one to approach his mother-in-law with a turkey-baster full of my seed, he groaned and covered his face with his hands. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Eventually, he laughed as well.

An hour later, the girls had finished their decision-making and I found a pretty kitty curled up in my lap. I hugged her close and peppered her with kisses.

"Easy, step-father, you'll wear the old woman out," Kuss said, smirking.

"Not fucking likely, dear girl," I replied.

The dragon cackled with glee that I had coopted one of her pet-names for her daughter. She rewarded me with a lusty kiss.

"See, here, wench," I told her. "You're playing a dangerous game."

"I'm quite alright, thank you very much," she replied. "My husband was an alchemist. I'm used to handling explosives carried in small packages."

As she said the last, she gripped my cock and began groping the head fiercely, eliciting an involuntary moan from me. Xill and Kuss laughed at her teasing, but it had been long enough since I'd fucked her that I was ready for another round before we headed home.

I stood up, threw her under my arm like a bag of flour, and headed through the living room and out the door. She cussed me all the way back to her house where I closed the door, pressed her body against it, struggled out of my pants, yanked her panties down, lifted the bottom of her dress, and shoved my cock inside of her.

"Fuck me, husband!" she screamed.

I pinned her hands above her head, leaving her dangling in mid-air, and fucked her until she squirted all over me, ruining my pants. I turned us around and leaned back against the door. I wrapped my hands around her narrow waist - just atop of slender hips. I gripped her body tightly and began slamming her down onto my aching cock. Her tiny hands gripped my forearms as she tried to hold on as I used her body for a fuck-toy. By the time my balls erupted, her head was lolling from side to side and her eyes had rolled back into her head. I pushed her all the way down on my fountaining cock and held her until she came back around.

"I love you," she told me, "and I love what you do to me, my warhorse."

"I love you, too, my sexy little dragoness."

She reached down, cupped my balls, and said, "Remember, these belong to me."

I had just taken one of her nipples into my mouth when I heard someone knocking on the door. I set Liss down and we got dressed quickly and opened the door.

"If you two are quite finished with your good-byes," Kuss said, laughing, "my husband is ready to get on the road."

"Come change your clothes, lover," Liss said, grabbing my hand. "Then you can give me one more kiss and be on your way."

When I peeled off my clothes, she insisted on cleaning my cock. I chewed on her neck, worked my way around her jaw, and then gave her a kiss to remember me by. We were both out of breath by the time we parted. I threw on the clothes that were in my bag. The others were all in Liss' laundry.

As we headed back to the front room I told her that I was going to have to come back just so I could reclaim my clothes.

She hurried off to her room and returned with two outfits - and undergarments. As she handed them to me, she looked at Kuss and asked, "They were your father's. Is that okay?"

Kuss nodded.

Liss looked at me and said, "They should be close. You're about his size."

She gave me another hug and a quick peck on the lips.

~~~

We made it back to Ruby without interference from the trolls. The spider-wood was now actively patrolled by the watch. Since we'd cleared out most of the aggressive monsters, all they needed to do was maintain the area.

When we passed the site where the attacker had jumped us, there was no sign that he'd been there. By now, though, several days had passed.

I told Ruby to take us home and laid my head back. I was asleep within seconds. I must have been exhausted because I didn't wake up until Xill nudged my shoulder. Ruby was parked in the garage and the gnomes were gathering their packs to get out. I shook myself awake and grabbed my gear.

Xill operated the elevator and, within a minute or two, we were stepping into the brightness of the dome.

"Okay if I nap in the shade near the sitting area?" I asked Xill.

"Sure," he said. "Rest until dinner. We'll go over a few things and then, tomorrow, I'll send you off on your first supply-run."

The grass felt like shag carpet and I was soon asleep again. I slept pretty hard but I did have a short dream about fucking a small, red fire-breathing dragon.

~~~

After dinner, Xill returned my cellphone. I hadn't even realized that I didn't have it. He had (of course) upgraded it. It now had a secure line that he and I could talk on. He assured me that almost nobody - especially not any humans - would be able to intercept or understand our conversations.

I realized he was speaking almost exclusively in Gnomish and I wondered if that was the biggest defense against humans cracking his encryptions.

Xill went over the map with me - both the parts that Ruby would be handling - as well as the portions that I would travel on foot. I asked him if it was okay to just leave Ruby in the parking lots for multiple days. He explained that she had built-in ways to camouflage herself and - if necessary - she could (of course) just go somewhere else until she was summoned. Xill showed me how to contact Ruby, Liss, Kuss, and (of course) him on the device. He told me that Liss was expecting a text from me later. He explained that he hadn't had my cell-number to give her when we were there and she was anxious to hear from me.

We ran through the list of supplies I would need to pick up and where each set would come from. I would be traveling to other villages and there were suppliers at each location that I would need to interact with. Xill had already been in contact with them and they knew to expect me. I would be transporting payment to them and returning with the equipment and supplies that Xill had ordered.

When we were finished for the night, I went to my room and texted Liss. She immediately called. She asked about the trip home and I told her that she'd worn me out and that I'd slept most of the day. She giggled and told me that she missed 'her warhorse'.

I told her that I missed my little fire-breathing dragon and that I'd dreamt I was fucking her. She cackled with glee and talked me into having phone-sex with her. We talked dirty to each other, and I stroked myself off into the wastebasket while she fingered herself. Even over the phone, I loved listening to the sounds she made when she came. I told her that and she blew me kisses. We told each other 'goodnight' and I pulled the covers over my naked body and fell asleep.

~~~

Kuss fixed an early breakfast. The smell of bacon frying had me rolling right out of bed. As I showered, I thought about my cell-call with her mother the night before that had turned into a phone-sex session. My cock was getting hard and I decided that I'd better think about something else or I was going to use up all of the hot water.

I dropped into my seat at the dinner table and Kuss brought me a plate - delivered with a kiss on the cheek.

"What's that about?" I asked her, smiling.

"Oh, you know," she said, smirking.

"I'm not sure I do," I said, playing innocent.

"Mom was up REALLY early this morning, already bugging me about when we're visiting again."

"Jeepers!" I exclaimed, "We had sex like twice yesterday and then ... well ..."

"Yeah, she told me," Kuss replied, grinning. "You know that SISTER that you asked me about when you tasted my bread? My mother is acting more like a frickin' sibling now than a parent. I'm learning WAY more about her than I EVER wanted to know."

"Sorry," I told her.

She patted my hand and said, "It's not your fault. I've just never seen her like this and it's a little weird -good weird though."

"Good."

"REALLY good, according to my mother," she said, her snickers turning into giggles.

Xill arrived and gave his adorable little wife a kiss before accepting his plate. His eyes went from her - to me - and back to her. She was still giggling.

"Do I even want to know?" he asked.

"No," Kuss and I said, at the same time.

He rolled his eyes and took his seat to begin eating. Kuss started to take my plate to get me more food but I told her that I was worried about being overly-full for the trip. She refilled my juice glass. I sat and waited for Xill to finish his breakfast. Realizing I didn't have my pack, I headed to my room to grab it and returned to find him giving Kuss a hug and another kiss.

"Let's go see Ruby," he told me.

I shouldered my pack and we took the elevator to the basement. When we got there, he showed me how to pop the trunk. He explained the various compartments. Some of them had stasis-fields of some kind - for preserving food or containing critters. There was more going on than I had expected and he was going over things pretty quickly.

"For this trip," he said, finally, "most of this won't matter. I'll go over it with you again. I can see that I've overwhelmed you."

I nodded.

Xill was patient and observant. Those traits were probably required for his profession though, I wondered.

"You're heading to Kentucky first. There's about an hour walk from the parking spot. I don't remember anything serious along the path but always watch for thieves. Some of the trolls roam around a pretty broad swath of the central states so just keep an eye out. Don't get cocky with your pan-pipes. Honestly, I can't believe how successful you've been with those. I've never heard of another bard having that much luck with trolls and spiders."

"Maybe I'm a troll-whisperer," I snickered.

"Like I said, keep your distance. They're a right pain in the ass to try to kill. It's better to just avoid them."

I nodded.

"After Kentucky, you'll swing over to Arkansas. Oh! Two stops in Kentucky; one in Arkansas. You have the list?"

I pulled it out and showed him. He nodded.

"Arkansas will be tricky. There's a hag with a hut near the path there. The watch runs patrols but she's gotten pretty good at avoiding them. She's more of a nuisance but don't fuck with her. Honestly, I'd suggest that you use some sort of siren-song on her but you're damned-near wedded to the dragon and we don't want to anger her."

I snickered.

"You think it's funny, do you? I think Kuss has told you that her mother is acting weird. Kuss and I have been together for fifty years and I've never seen her mother like this."

"How old is Liss?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he told me. "Keep doing what you're doing - for all of our sakes."

I nodded.

"One stop in Arkansas - then head up through Missouri. The map shows two spots where the tin and copper miners might be. Just see if you can find them."

He pointed to a box of canned hams and other non-perishable food items.

"Those are for trading for the ore. There's a fella down on the south-side that will smelt it for me. Try to get equal amounts of both, but copper's dearer, so more of that is always good. Get whatever you can. Hold back the chocolates until you're ready to seal the deal."

I was starting to feel overwhelmed again. My face must have shown it.

"You'll be fine. You've got my notes. The food didn't cost much and anything you can get will be better than what I've got - which is close to nothing - thanks to you."

At the last, he punched me in my human arm.

"I really do appreciate all that you and Kuss have done for me," I told him.

"Nonsense," he said. "I would've called our bargain a fair exchange before - but - now that you seem to have tamed the old dragon ..."

He gave me a wink.

"If everything goes well," he said, "stop in Iowa on your way back north and go visit your girlfriend. I'm sure she'll be spitting flames by the time you finish my little shopping trip."

"How often do you do this?"

"Not often - which is why I made you the offer I did. I hate traveling, I hate dealing with the hags, trolls, and demons, and I hate not being in my shop."

I nodded.

"It's not Bluetooth but you should be able to leave your phone in your pack and access everything with the ear. That'll leave your hands free for the daggers and your instruments. I'll see if I can find a decent ukulele before you come back. That might work better on the hag. You've got some extra coin. If you find one that seems like it fits you, pick one up. A guitar or banjo would work, too, but it'll take up more room in your pack."

I nodded again.

Xill held out his hand. I took it. He shook it.

"You'll do fine. I've made this trip a couple times with no problems. Just keep your head and trust your instincts. You've got the snitches?"

I nodded and rolled the collar of my shirt down to show him they were tucked in against my neck.

"Good, good. There's a list of inns and food shops for each stop. Keep your strength up, just in case. You'll do fine though. Remember to keep an eye out for pretty purple things."

I nodded again, finished shaking his hand, and opened the door of the car.

"Go on," he said. "I'll take the elevator back up after you're on your way."

I started the car. Xill tapped on the window glass. I rolled it down.

"I forgot to give you this," he said, handing me a silver earring. "Hook it onto the bottom of your real ear and bind it to yourself."

I did. It was some kind of storage thing - like a filing cabinet - with three spaces available.

"When you pick up the supplies, put them in a box. A normal-sized box should take up one storage space. Just touch the box and tell your magic to store it. Retrieve it the same way - make sure you have a clear area big enough to bring it out though."

"I wondered how I was going to carry that stuff."

"Yeah, sorry," he said. "I forgot about it until I stuck my hand in my pocket."

"That's really cool."

"Food won't spoil in there so you can use it to save a meal for later if you find something you like - but you'll need all three spaces for a couple of the stops."

"Thanks, Xill," I said.

"Good luck, Pete."

He stepped back and I rolled up the window. I told Ruby to take us to Kentucky and the garage door began to rise. We slipped out of the building and through the alley without running into any of my old friends.

~~~

End of Part 2.

There are 5 in total.

(Sorry about leaving you in the lurch here. The next part is already written and is coming soon.)

Thanks for reading!