Pete the Pirate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everybody was in place he nodded to me and we began advancing on the nest. The birds continued to strafe the spiders from above. A half-dozen gnome warriors formed our front line. A handful of archers fell into step behind them. Around me were four gnome mages who dealt with anything that the others couldn't handle.

Step by tedious step, we worked our way through the spiders and moved closer to the queen. I called a halt and asked if they were okay with me trying to call the bastards to us - away from the boy. After a moment, Xill nodded.

I struck up a hearty jig called, "The Queen is Ugly and She Sucks at Sucking Dick".

There were several gasps along our lines as the spider's eyes ignited with hatred and they rushed towards us. The meat-grinder got clogged for a moment and I thought I was going to have to change to a song called "Run Away!" - but then we got over the hump and I belted out "Your Mom's an Eight-Legged Whore" as loudly as I could.

When I got to the second refrain, I noticed that I'd attracted the attention of Her Majesty. As I played, I "sang" about how my magical cock could give her the strongest babies but that she was just a washed-up old cunt, and I wouldn't shove my magnificent prick into her if she was the last spider on the planet.

She leapt straight at me. The warriors swung their swords, the archers fired their arrows, and the mages peppered her with fireballs and dancing bolts of electrical energy. Still she came.

I raised my right arm, stretched my fingers towards her wide-open maw, and changed my hand to the blade - charging the edge with cutting power. The queen's mouth enveloped my hand, my arm, and my shoulder. Just as she started to clamp down to bite my arm off, the blade pierced through the roof of her mouth and cut deeply into her brain.

Just an FYI - if you ever fight spiders - they eat dead shit. Their breath is beyond atrocious.

Xill cut the cocoon open and helped the members of the watch rouse the gnome boy. All in all, he was unharmed.

I pulled my pipes to my mouth and played a little birdie-ballad that I like to call, "Thanks for your help. Don't forget to tip your waiter. Please, grab a to-go snack as you head home. Help put litter in its place."

My heart ached as I looked around at all of the birds that had been killed to save one dim-witted gnome teenager who couldn't say 'no' to a dare from his friends.

~~~

The mayor (who had appeared as the battle ended) insisted that we return to the village with them.

Liss met us at the edge of town and, seeing my condition, refused to come near me. She told me she'd have the bath waiting when I got there. As she darted off, Xill warned me that she'd probably dump a bucket of water (or two) over me before she'd let me back into the house. As I looked down at myself, I decided that he probably wasn't wrong.

After an impromptu meeting of the village elders was called, it was decided that the vacant house, three doors down from Liss, would be purchased by the village and given to us as a reward for our act of heroism and success in saving the youth.

Since I'm not a gnome, all discussions took place between Xill and the elders. Kuss whispered to me that they would make it fair to me and I waved her away. I told her that they now had a place to sleep while I was busy boning her mom.

Her bark of laughter momentarily interrupted the discussion that her husband was having with the village leaders. She punched me in the shoulder when their attentions turned back to their negotiations.

An hour later, we headed to Liss' house. The mayor was going to have the new house cleaned the following morning and then drop off the keys. After that, Xill and Kuss could go in and start setting the place up the way they wanted.

As we walked, I asked Xill if he was unhappy about having to maintain a second house in the village. He admitted that he and Kuss had talked about it several times and he'd just never taken the time to find a place and get the paperwork done. Kuss seemed pretty happy about the cottage. She said the couple that used to live there were pretty meticulous - so she was confident that there wouldn't be a lot of things for us to fix or alter.

Xill had been right. Liss was waiting near the well with a pail. She insisted on pouring two buckets of water over me before having me strip to my underclothes. Kuss took my laundry inside while her mother dumped another bucket of ice-cold water over me. I accused her of just wanting to see how stiff she could make my nipples and she cackled in laughter.

Liss ushered me through the house and into the washroom. She stripped off and joined me in the bath, arguing that there was bug-guts splattered across my back and she needed to help me scrub. I pulled her to me as she giggled and I nibbled her neck as I pressed her body against mine. She stroked me to hardness - which didn't take long - and then proceeded to fuck herself on my ramrod as she bathed me. Meanwhile, I bathed her in kisses.

By the time I was clean, neither of us had cum. I climbed out of the tub, put on my short-legs, pressed Liss' back up against the washroom wall, shoved my magical cock inside of her, and made sure she got a quick orgasm before we headed to join the others for dinner.

As I pulled her off of my cock and set her back on her feet, I sucked both of her breasts and then stole a lusty kiss.

"I think I love you," she told me.

"I won't deny that I'm attracted," I told her. "Do we need to rush into things?"

"Not so long as you don't deny me," she purred.

"I'm not sure I could, vixen."

She squealed and stole another kiss. We hurried to get ourselves presentable enough to join her daughter and my boss.

"You're radiant, mother," Kuss told her.

"Thank you, my love," Liss replied, pulling her into a hug.

"Come help me, warhorse," she called to me.

"Yes, mistress," I replied, chasing her into the kitchen, threatening to pinch her ass.

She squealed, accepted another kiss, and then told me what to grab from the warmers. She'd already made dinner and had set it in the oven until we were ready. Within a few minutes we had the food on the table. Xill and Kuss had set the places.

Xill was the last to come to the table. He presented his mother-in-law with a chilled bottle of wine.

"What's this?" she asked him.

"A gift from the mayor," he told her. "It's supposed to be pretty good shit."

My lover didn't react to her son-in-law's language. She turned the bottle around until she could see the label.

"Fuck!" she gasped. She handed it to her daughter.

Kuss read it and said, "Goodness! Isn't this stuff like ...?"

"20 golds a bottle?" her mother replied, "Yes."

Liss hopped up, darted into the kitchen, and returned with four wine glasses. She set them in front of Xill. He claimed the bottle from Kuss, opened it, and poured each of us a half-glass.

Once the goblets had been passed out, Xill held his aloft. "To life and love," he toasted. "To life and love," the rest of us chorused.

I took a sip of mine. It was good - and powerful.

Liss emptied her goblet into her mouth, swirled it around, and swallowed it all at once. She jumped up, pulled my chair out, climbed onto my lap, and kissed me hard. I hugged her tightly and accepted her kiss - a promise of a fun-filled night. She returned to her seat and called for us to start passing the food around.

We only made it halfway through the bottle by the time the meal was ended. I had quit early but I was still pretty lit.

I helped Liss with the dishes again. She groped my ass and stole a couple more kisses. Her eyes showed more lust than alcohol. I told myself to never get into a drinking contest with her. She'd probably drank half of what we'd consumed all by herself.

She led me by the hand to the front room, announced that she'd spent the afternoon getting a mage to soundproof her bedroom and that the other two were supposed to let us know - in the morning - whether or not it worked.

Kuss blushed a little but nodded and told her mother, "goodnight".

I dropped my legs by the door and threw my clothes on top of them. By the time I got to her bed, the covers were on the floor and Liss was waiting for me to stuff her like a Christmas goose.

I knelt between her knees, grabbed her ass, and stuck my tongue in her gaping slit - licking her from taint to clit.

"No! Please, Pete! Just fuck me!" she begged.

I ignored her. I'd been dying to find out what gnome pussy tasted like. Her fingers twined into my hair and her pleas for me to stop quickly turned into pleas for me to go faster, harder, and deeper.

I'm not sure how to describe her flavor. It was the perfect piece of pie after a fabulous meal - so tasty and satisfying. I devoured her. She squealed, gasped, and called my name. I chewed my way across her mons, her navel, and her stomach to attack her perfect little mommy mounds. Once she was growling about that, I went back to her pink bits - abusing her clit until I thought she was going to pull the hair right out of my head. I licked, nibbled, and sucked every part of her until she finally came - giving me a big burst of her exquisite flavor. I sucked and licked her clean and growled. I sucked and tongued her clit one more time before I mashed my face against her sheets to clear away the slickness. Then I attacked her lips.

"Fucking fuck me already!" she growled - just before I silenced her with a kiss.

I didn't do anything to enhance the stimulation. I bumped the girth a bit but, otherwise, I left everything alone. I proceeded to fuck the shit out of her. She ran out of air and shoved my lips from her, gasping for breaths, as I punished her pussy.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked her.

"Yours," she moaned.

"Whose?"

"Pete's! It's Pete's pussy. Nobody else can have this pussy. Only you."

I'm not sure why I had demanded that of her. I had never said it to another lover. Her fiery nature and fierce sexual appetite was unlike anything I had ever encountered before. I had no clue how old she was, but she was more than my match and I loved what she did to me.

I decided the promise should probably go both ways.

"Will you share me?" I asked her - continuing to fuck her harder than I'd ever fucked another woman - human or gnome.

"Never!" she screamed. "Your cock belongs to me. Only me."

I took her hands in mine, pulled them over her head, pressed them into the mattress, and proceeded to go back to pistoning my cock into her. The top of her head mashed against my wrists each time I bottomed out inside of her - bashing the head of my prick against her womb.

She grunted as the breath was expelled from her lungs with each thrust. She hurried to reclaim a little air each time I pulled out - only to have it shoved out again when I slammed my cock back inside of her.

"Your tight little pussy is gonna make me cum, Liss," I growled. "Should I cum inside of you?"

"Yes!"

"I might get you pregnant ..." I teased.

"Yes! Yes!"

"What will Kuss think - when her mother's stomach swells with my baby growing inside?" I asked her.

"She'll know her mother is a slut," she gasped, "a slut for your cock."

"Will you bear my children?"

"Gladly, gladly! Please! Cum inside of me! Fill me with your seed! Breed me, my warhorse!"

Her voice was full of yearning, I didn't doubt that her mind and heart were aligned for a moment. If this metal cock were capable of it, I was sure that her egg would rush to meet whatever amount of spunk I could produce to fill her.

My hips involuntarily sped up. I could hear the bed bouncing on the floor as I fucked the shit out of this tiny fiery woman.

Her cunt grasped at my cock-head again - as it had before - and I tumbled into the abyss. I roared as my balls shrank and my dick inflated like a balloon - before my mana-infused jizz began firing into Liss' depths - painting her cervix with my pseudo-seed.

As I pushed into her as deeply as I could go, the bed frame gave out and the mattress dropped to the floor. The combination of my magma-like jizz filling her - and the head of my prick bouncing off of her cervix as we landed on the floor - finished Liss off. Her body trembled, her vagina constricted, and she screamed my name - right before her pussy squirted me again.

When she could breathe again, she started laughing. Realizing she was giggling at the fact that we had finally succeeded in her quest to ruin her bed, I laughed with her.

Once again, I tried to roll off of her, but she just pulled me onto her body more tightly and closed her eyes to let sleep claim her.

Not wanting to wake up with a chilled backside, I pulled up the blankets that weren't trapped under the bedframe and covered myself as well as I could manage before I fell asleep as well.

~~~

Liss didn't wake me up in the middle of the night this time - but she did roll me onto my back and convince my balls to give her another load of mana-jizz before we headed to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

"Did you hear the bed break?" Liss asked Kuss as she sat down.

"No," Kuss replied, laughing. Turning to me she asked, "You finally managed it, huh?"

"Just following orders," I said, smirking, with a glance at her mother.

Xill shook his head and stayed quiet.

We ate silently for a few minutes before Kuss told her mom, "I promised Xill we'd head home today."

"I'll help," Liss pledged. "Show me what you want and I'll get the crafters in and make sure it's done the way you want."

"Thanks, mama," she said.

"Oh, this is absolutely self-serving," her mother assured her. "If I get the place the way you want it, you'll come visit more often."

Kuss shook her head and looked at the remnants of her food.

"Besides," Liss purred, "I need to make sure your husband is happy so I can get him to do me a big favor."

Xill's face looked like he'd just been given a death-sentence.

"The boy promised me a child," she told him.

"Mama!" Kuss objected.

For a few moments, I wondered if the room were suddenly trying to give birth to a black hole. All sound, light, and energy in the room seemed to be sucked into the vacuum.

I watched as Kuss turned to look at Xill. He met her eyes and nodded.

She looked back to her mother and asked, "You're sure?"

Liss nodded - her face as serious as a heart-attack.

Kuss' eyes shot to my face and then back to her mother's.

"We promised ourselves to each other," Liss told her. "He asked me if I would bear his children."

When Kuss looked back at me, I raise my hands in surrender.

"Did you?"

"Kind of."

"Mother, you can't bind him with bedroom promises ..."

Before I could catch myself I interrupted. "Hang on," I said.

Kuss turned to me - actually - everybody was looking at me.

"Tell me what I'm missing," I asked her.

"Will you bind yourself to her and promise to love no other?" Kuss asked me.

"I did - when we were fuc-- ... uh ... together."

"Let's start over," Kuss said. "Both of you come to the front room."

We left the dining room table in a state of chaos and moved to the front room.

"Pete, hold mom's hand and both of you look at me," Kuss ordered.

I took Liss' right hand in my left one. Kuss looked at me.

"Mom seems to think she wants to carry your child."

"Is that a problem? Healthwise?" I asked.

"She's a little past child-bearing years but, honestly, she probably knows her body better than anybody else. There is at least one good healer here, as well, to help."

"So the question is whether or not we're really committed to each other?" I asked.

"Mostly," Kuss said.

"Forsaking all others?" I clarified.

"It's not required but she's claiming that you two made promises ..."

"We did," I told her.

"I just want to make sure you both understand what you're getting into ..."

"What about you?" I asked her.

She looked at me for a long moment.

Her eyes shot to her mom's, returned to mine, and she said, "Mama and I talked about this the other day. Honestly, I've never seen her look so vibrant. I'm not sure I have the ability to deny her. She's really only asking something of you."

"You and your brothers though ..."

"My brothers will think it's a fucking hoot," Kuss said. "Xill isn't the only one that calls her 'the dragon'."

I reached over with my prosthetic arm and took Kuss' hand. I pulled her over to join her mother and me. Liss reached her left hand out and took her daughter's right one. We stood in a little circle.

"I love you, mama," Kuss said.

"And I love you, dear girl," Liss replied. "Ask him."

"Do you love my mama?" Kuss asked me.

"As I told her, I'm definitely attracted to her. While we were ... together ... I said some things to her. She ignites a passion in me that I have never felt before. I DID ask her if she would willingly bear my children."

"Are you serious about that?" she asked me.

"I don't know, sure. All I know is that I've never felt like this with another person. I still know almost nothing about her but she sets my blood on fire."

"Would you commit yourself to only be with her?"

"She wipes me out. There wouldn't be anything left for anybody else," I said, smirking.

"Mama?"

"Baby?"

"Can you wait a little longer? Do we have to do this right now?"

Liss looked at me, knowing that I had asked her the same thing.

"How about this?" I asked.

I released their hands and dropped to my knees. Since I had my short-legs on, that really only lowered my height about three inches. Xill cough-laughed. Kuss glared at her husband for a moment and then looked back at me.

Taking Liss' hands in mine, I looked into her eyes and told her, "I am committed to getting to know you better. I promise to stay true to you. I will try to visit you as often as I can while still keeping my promises to Xill and Kuss. When Xill has figured out how to allow me to produce viable seed, you and I will have a conversation about the possibility of having a family together."

Looking slightly exasperated, Liss stared at her daughter and asked, "Do you see? His love and attention is so ..."

Kuss choked-laughed - and then pulled her mother into a hug.

I left them to work things out and went to clean up the table. Xill sighed loudly but came to help me clear everything away.

As I began filling the sink to wash the dishes, he laughed and said, "Dude, you are seriously pussy-whipped."

"What are you talking about?" I said, grinning broadly. "I'm the fucking dragon-slayer."

"Oh, Gods!" he gasped, collapsing into a fit of belly-laughs. He leaned against the counter and tried to get control of himself.

A few minutes later, the girls joined us. I washed, Liss rinsed, Xill dried, and Kuss put them away. When we were done, we headed to the front room. Kuss pulled me aside and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I gave her hand a little squeeze and we all headed outside to look at the cottage.

~~~

We only waited a few minutes for the maids to clear off and the mayor to hand over the keys. We ventured inside to check the place out.

The house was in the shape of a big horseshoe. There was a covered sitting area in the protected space between the two arms that contained the bedrooms. The master bedroom was on the left and two other were on a hall to the right. The hall ran along the outer wall of the domicile. This allowed each bedroom to have a patio with an entrance to the covered area. There was also an entrance from the living room. There was a wrought iron fence that enclosed the area to keep intruders and larger wildlife out. The fence wasn't tall enough to obstruct the view of the back yard.

Xill's inspection of the house went quickly. His only request - which Kuss had anticipated - was to give him permission to turn one of the extra bedrooms into a workshop. She told him that it would, likely, be the far one - so that guests wouldn't have to traipse past the workspace to get to their room. He was okay with that but told her that they'd have to get access to water there. She nodded and waved him off. He and I adjourned to the outdoor sitting area.