Pete the Pirate Ch. 04

Story Info
Saved by mages, Pete discovers a new world around him. (4/5)
12.4k words
4.82
3.4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-chapter work. Please start the adventure with Part 1. I will assume you know what's going on and won't tolerate comments from those who can't be bothered to start at the beginning.

~~~

With the success that we'd had in the trades with the Missouri miners, Xill had quickly become addicted to the special attributes the silver offered him.

At breakfast, he told the girls that he was planning to send me to Arizona. He'd heard there was lots of silver there.

Liss expressed concerns about me traveling alone and grumbled about how long I would be away. Xill countered that - while he'd had quite the adventure traveling with me to deal with the hag - he would much rather remain in his lab. He reminded her that he was still working on her special project.

Everyone was quiet for a moment and then Liss asked if there was anything to prevent her from going with me.

Kuss started to open her mouth but her mother promptly said, "Don't tell me I'm too old - or that I have a family waiting at home who'll miss me. You and the boys wouldn't even know I was gone. You never visit."

I turned to my lover to intervene on Kuss' behalf but Kuss answered first.

"I can't live with you anymore, Mother. I have a husband. We've visited more in the last couple months than we have in years and yet you throw guilt at me for how little I care about you?"

Liss looked at her and got silent for a moment or two

"You're right. I'm sorry," Liss told her.

"What witchcraft is this?!" Xill exclaimed. "The dragon doesn't apologize!"

The absolute certainty of his words told me that it was the first time he'd heard his mother-in-law respond in that manner. I couldn't help it, I started laughing. The three of them stared at me like I was crazy but then finally joined me.

I got out of my seat, collected my fiancé in my arms, returned to my chair, and set her on my lap.

"Your daughter loved our gift, my dragoness," I told her.

After a moment, Kuss said, "I did. It is beautiful."

"You told me," her mother responded softly to her child. "It is not nearly so beautiful as my baby girl."

"I love you, mother."

"Then let me travel with my husband," Liss asked, softly.

Kuss' eyes shifted to me - then to her own husband - and back to her mother.

"To be quite honest, Mother, two months ago the boy was lying in a pool of his own blood because of his poor choices."

"I'll help him choose better."

"He's reckless ..." Kuss told her.

"Fearless ..." her mother countered.

"Dim-witted ..." Kuss said.

"Hey!" I interjected - both of them completely ignored me.

"Stout-hearted ..." my lover replied to her daughter.

"Ignorant ..." Kuss continued.

"Observant ..." her mother countered.

"Inexperienced ..." Kuss said.

"Powerful ..." Liss stated.

"Mother!" Kuss exclaimed in exasperation.

"I'll use the boy's logic on you then - as he did me. Do you think me incapable, senile, or unintelligent?" she asked her daughter.

"No," Kuss moaned, dropping her face into her palms.

"I have fire in my blood, again, for the first time in years," Liss told her, "because of this boy. I protected you, taught you, and nurtured you when you were his age. If he is willing, let me train him. Please. When he is away from me, I spend hours distracting him from his work just so that I can hear his voice."

Kuss went still.

After a moment, Liss turned to her son-in-law, and said, "Make the flying-machine fireproof and teach me to operate it."

"I will obey, mighty dragon," Xill said, lowering his head to her.

"Daughter?" she said, turning back to Kuss.

"Mother?" Kuss replied, not looking up.

"Make me a few healing potions, please, so that I can patch my reckless lover back together when he rushes headlong to his own oblivion. I'll pay you handsomely."

Kuss' whimpering sigh turned into a fit of giggles. She stepped forward to wrap her mother in a hug. I threw my arms around them both and held them as the rest of their pent-up emotions spilled out through their eyes, running down their cheeks in rivulets.

As we separated, Kuss looked at me and quietly began an apology, "My words were inaccurate ..."

"Not entirely," I said, kissing her cheek. "I still owe you so much."

"Less and less each day," she said, glancing at her mother.

Liss kissed her daughter's forehead and gave her another squeeze.

~~~

By the next day, Xill had upgraded the flying-rig and Liss had mastered operating it with her magic. After lunch, the four of us began making our way to the Prius. The plan was that my gnome lover and I would drop Xill and Kuss off at their home and head off to Arizona. Along the way, we'd collect up more foodstuffs, chocolate, and honey-mead. When we stopped for the mead, we'd check on the hag.

While we were away, Xill would continue to work on finding a way for me to fuck a baby into his mother-in-law. He said that he would also be acquiring a second Prius so that he and Kuss would have transportation, in case they needed it, while we were traveling.

Thinking about playing Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, I jokingly told him that the next Prius should be blue and should be named Sapphire. He said that sounded perfect.

Liss had made us promise to stop for crème horns on the way back to the City of Champions.

Since Xill was going to have to walk anyway, Kuss didn't have me carry her as we followed the paths back to our waiting chariot.

Liss hovered and I walked in front; Xill and his wife tagged along behind. I had been distracted, talking to my lover, and I'd grown accustomed to making this trek without worrying about the trolls. I realized my error when I heard a guttural roar and looked up to see a small tree trunk flying towards us.

I put both hands on the flying-rig and shoved Liss forward as hard as I could. I had taken a half-step after her, to evade the troll's missile, but one of the branches caught me in the chest as it flew by. The force of it carried me with it for twenty feet before dumping me, barely conscious and in great pain, into the tall grass. I heard the tree trunk smash into something farther on.

Kuss and Xill were hovering over me in seconds. I could feel the healer working as her husband stood there, looking at my body, no doubt trying to figure out how much of his work I had just fucked up. I had no clue where Liss was but I hoped she was okay.

I heard a fearsome roar and Xill glanced over to where the trolls were.

"Liss!" I yelled - or tried to. I still didn't have that much strength.

I tried to get to my feet but Kuss wouldn't let me up.

"If he can stand, he should see this," Xill told his wife.

She sighed and the two of them got me to my feet. Kuss went back to healing me again. Xill pointed at a huge smoldering circle of charred earth. In the center of it were the trolls.

Liss was some sort of fire-mage. She had evoked some kind of spell that turned her into a Gods-honest dragon, made entirely of living flames of fire. As I watched, she continued to bathe the trolls in torrents of flame that gushed forth from the dragon's mouth like water from a firehose. The blazing stream hit the trolls and knocked them onto their heels. Only their anger and dim-wittedness prevented them from realizing the futility of their actions. Any thinking creature would have been running for their lives.

Five streaks of flame appeared in the air and slammed into one of the trolls as if the dragon had swiped at it with a physical claw. Blood oozed from their many injuries. Regardless of the fact that these beasts could regenerate health, it was obvious that they would both be dead before long.

Anything they picked up to throw at Liss combusted and turned to ash before it had made it halfway to where she was flying in the air. I suddenly realized why she had told Xill to make the rig fireproof. She hadn't said 'flame-resistant', she had said 'fireproof'. This little hottie who had stolen my heart was a fucking fire-breathing dragon!

Kuss stepped back. Everything she could do had been done. I began walking towards my fiancé. She was even more beautiful than usual. As she moved her arms and opened her mouth to scream, tongues of physical flame came into being, swirled around her, and bent to her wishes. I got close enough that I could feel the heat from her fiery form.

I watched as Liss slashed the fire-claws at the trolls' bodies one last time. They fell to the ground and stopped moving. She glared at them, seething with fury, waiting for them to give her another reason to attack. She caught sight of me and the flames disappeared. She leapt from the flying-rig directly into my arms. I hugged her tightly and kissed her fiercely.

When I had satisfied myself that she was unharmed, I asked, "Have you been keeping secrets from me, my little dragon?"

"Nothing you need to worry about, my faithful steed," she replied, nipping my lower lip and kissing me harshly once again.

After the kiss, I pressed my forehead to hers and stared into her eyes. I noticed "the kids" coming to join us.

"Come, my love," she told me. "Those brutes have been in this area quite some time. They will have a cave somewhere. Let's go and claim our loot."

She summoned the flying-rig. I used the snitches and my tracking skill and soon we found their hiding place. Among the decayed and half-decayed bodies, we discovered a small treasure of coins, weapons, jewelry, and stolen goods.

By the time we returned to the troll corpses, the charred area had cooled enough that we could approach them. Liss touched the bodies and stored them away, informing me that they would be valuable if we found the right armorer.

We walked the rest of the way to Ruby and set off on our journey.

~~~

That night, we enjoyed Kuss' home cooking, her warm bread, and the crème horns. After the meal, Xill and I headed to the workshop so that he could check over my prosthetics to make sure the trolls hadn't damaged anything important. I couldn't see any obvious damage but I was sure the mage-inventor was more particular than me.

An hour or so later, Liss came to claim me. We walked out of the cottage and down the path. When we got to the waterfall, she led me around to the back of it. There, she opened a door that I had never seen. Inside were a large bedroom and a small bathroom.

"What's this?" I asked.

"This is where Kuss' father and I used to stay when we visited," my lover informed me, beginning to undress me. "The stone and the water helps keep my son-in-law from having to listen to my disruptive sexual appetite."

I pulled her exquisite form against my tattered and scarred body and chewed and sucked on her neck. She keened and moaned and begged me to go faster.

In that regard, I failed. I took my time. She was near-feral by the time I forced my cock inside of her narrow treasure-room.

"Gods, yes!" she exclaimed when I finished warming her up and moved to the main event. "Mount me. Breed me with that beautiful cock of yours."

I added a few ribs along my length and began powering into her. She screamed at me to go faster and harder. I'm not a god; only a man - but I did the best I could.

~~~

The following day, at breakfast, Kuss told Xill that she wanted to go to Ren Faire. He told her that she had his permission to take us, provided he didn't have to go as well. She harrumphed at him but her mother pulled her into a hug and giggled infectiously. Liss' daughter couldn't maintain her stern expression under that assault.

"Want us to bring you anything?" Kuss asked, knowingly.

I expected him to decline but he got a dreamy look on his face and said, "A turkey leg."

She gave him a peck on the cheek and took the credit card from his raised fingers.

Kuss and her mother disappeared into the bedroom and reappeared, several minutes later, dressed in medieval costumes. Kuss was the sexiest forest archer I'd ever laid eyes on. Liss' daring bar wench outfit had me thinking about skipping the Faire and dragging her straight back to the bedroom. My eyes must have given me away. Kuss planted a quick kiss on my cheek; her mother palmed my cock and gave me a kiss that reminded me of her dragon-form.

"Gods!" I panted, when she released me. "I'll be the envy of every man there."

"Ha!" Kuss barked in laughter, "We're ditching you the minute we're through the gate."

My face must have looked as wounded as I'd hoped because both of them cackled with laughter and I got myself another round of kisses.

We gathered our things and headed for the garage.

As the elevator took us down, Liss told her daughter, "Keep that magic card at hand, my dear. I intend to take full advantage of your husband's inattention."

"I've no doubt," Kuss replied, laughing.

"We need a costume for my oversized lover," Liss told her.

"You think they'll have a pirate hat to go with my eyepatch?" I asked.

The two of them looked at each other and giggled like hormone-addled schoolgirls. I assumed that was a 'yes'.

~~~

Ruby dropped us off at the main entrance to the Faire and went to find a parking place. I felt like Michael Knight in Knight Rider.

By the time we'd paid to enter and gotten more than a hundred feet past the various vendors, I was already worried that Xill's little plastic card might melt before the day was out.

Kuss bought two turkey legs and had me store them in my earring so that we wouldn't forget them - or have to stand in line - on our way out. As we moved through the food stalls, she handed me a big bag of kettle corn and a whole custard pie to add to the artificer's collection of loot.

There was a lot more pirate gear around than I had anticipated. I stuck a cheesy tricorn on my head but Liss frowned and shook her head 'no'. I thought she was opposed to my costume suggestion but, several shops later, she found a skullcap and tricorn that looked like they were straight out of the 1700s.

She tried the bluish hat on me first, put it back, and switched to the black. The brushed leather felt real. Kuss waved Xill's card at the shop-owner and we moved on. A half-hour later, Liss found a leather jacket that matched the hat. When I saw the price-tag, I just about shit myself. Again, it looked 100% legit. Within the next two hours, I had a gleaming silver cutlass that actually felt pretty balanced in my hands, a white shirt with laces at the collar to go under the jacket, airy olive-toned cotton breeches, and a pair of dusty black leather boots. The sword was just ceremonial but it was real metal and it came with a decent belt to hold it.

I begged the girls to let me stop and put the outfit on but Liss told me to wait. I gave her puppy-dog eyes but she just tweaked the head of my cock and gave me a heated kiss - before giggling and pulling my face into the gap between her breasts that her low-cut blouse accentuated exquisitely.

Somewhere along the way - between food stalls and souvenir shops - we ended up in a dead-end alley that was vacant of revelers. We approached the rear of the space and the girls walked through the cloth partition like it wasn't there. I put my hand out, to touch it, but it just passed through as well.

Within the secret entrance was an entirely different pageant of people. These bore only the faintest semblance to the humans on the other side of the imaginary wall.

The girls led me to a stall with a sigil that I didn't understand or recognize.

"Yes?" the woman asked.

"Fireproof, self-cleaning, self-repairing, and damage reduction," Liss told the shopkeeper.

"Piercing, slashing, blunt, or explosive damage?" she asked.

"All," Liss replied.

The woman raised her eyebrows.

Liss pulled out a coin purse and laid ten golds on the counter.

"One more?" the woman asked.

"If you can have it done by the end of the day ..." Liss counter-offered.

"Two more and I'll have them all done in the next hour," the woman said.

Liss placed two more golds on the counter.

The woman scooped them into her pocket and picked up the various pieces of my pirate outfit.

Kuss led us to an inn and we found a table. The barmaid took our orders, returned with our mead, and went to wait on another group. The mead was good - but not as good as the stuff from Arkansas. Hearing my comment, Kuss made her mother and I promise to bring her some.

When my stew and bread came, I dug in. I hadn't realized how hungry I was. Neither of my foods were a match for what Kuss served. I told her so.

"I've got this one," her mother told Kuss, grabbing my collar and kissing the breath out of me as her daughter snickered at us and took more bites of her food.

By the time Liss released me, I was gasping for air.

"Is he that good of a kisser?" the waitress asked, as she came to check on us.

"No," Liss replied, grinning broadly, "I am."

For a moment, the woman looked like she might be interested in seeing how good of a kisser Liss was.

"Hey, now," I told her, threading an arm around the redhead's waist. "This one's mine."

Liss and the waitress laughed loudly while Kuss shook her head and continued to eat. Either Kuss was even more hungry than me or her food was better - maybe both. The stew wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. The bread tasted like any other homemade recipe.

The tarts we had for dessert were far better than my meal choices. We gathered our things and returned to the enchanter's stall. The pieces of my costume were ready. Liss asked her if there was a place where I could change. The woman directed me to a screened-off area to the back. Inside, I stuffed my regular clothes into my bag and put on my pirate costume.

I stepped back out to the front of the stall and twirled around for the girls to critique the result. Kuss applauded. Liss told me to tuck my left arm behind my back. As soon as I did, she blasted me - from the neck down - with a great spout of flame.

"Mother!" Kuss exclaimed, rushing over to check me for injuries.

The clothing had not been affected by the flames.

Liss winked at the enchanter and handed her another gold coin. The woman's expression turned from a frown to a smile. She nodded her head to Liss and pocketed the tip.

"Know anyone who might buy troll hides?" Liss asked the woman.

Her eyes widened and she pointed to her left. "Last stall on the left," she said. "You killed them?" she asked.

Liss nodded and said, "They attempted to deprive me of my fiancé."

If it was possible, the woman's eyes got even wider. She looked from Liss to me and back again. Liss smiled and nodded.

"Please come back any time," the enchantress told her.

"Thank you," Liss said.

With that, two beautiful gnomes (an archer and a wench) led a swarthy young pirate - who smelled slightly of singed hair - towards the armorer's stall.

When Liss asked the dwarf about troll hides, he ushered us around to the rear of the tent. Liss pulled out the two corpses. Once the man's eyes returned to their normal size, he went over the bodies, analyzing the hides for injuries and defects.

"Best I can do is 50 gold," the dwarf offered.

"Done," Liss said.

"Shit!" he gasped, laughing. "I knew I should've offered 40."

She laughed as well.

The trolls disappeared - presumably into the dwarf's storage-item - and we headed back to the front for Liss to collect her coins.

After that, we left the real side of Ren Faire and returned to the highly-commercialized stage-show. We got a funnel cake, watched a joust, and enjoyed some music. I liked the three women dressed up like Vikings who played and sang well. As my eyes dragged their way across the women's bodies and faces, Liss' hand massaged my cock and balls and she whispered naughty, jealous things into my ear - before biting it until I thought it would bleed.

Kuss elbowed me when I picked her mother up and slammed her down onto my lap, mashing my tented breeches into the space between her thighs. I reached under her skirt to find she wasn't wearing panties. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her hard.