Pete the Pirate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point, Kuss was losing her shit - as quietly as possible - and finally pried us apart. For the rest of the day, she kept us away from each other by physically placing herself between the two of us. We reached around her and poked and teased one another. She huffed at us like a mother with spoiled children.

"You and I should get pregnant at the same time," Liss told her daughter, "if you can get that crotchety fucker out of the workshop long enough to breed you."

Kuss' cheeks pinked and she couldn't summon a response.

We bought ice cream for a little boy who had dropped his cone - and then helped him find his mother. She was busy dealing with his two siblings and hadn't even realized that he'd stopped when his creamy treat had met its tragic end.

Their father was busy, doing a juggling show. We sat with the overtaxed woman and helped corral and entertain the kids until the man was finished and came to claim his family from us.

Kuss glowed as she held the baby. I briefly wondered if Xill might be working on my fertility problem because it was something the two of them needed as well.

~~~

An hour later, we stopped at the grocery store for me to grab the foodstuffs that Liss and I would need for the trip. Two different groups asked us to take pictures with them before we escaped the place with our supplies.

Safely home once again, Liss and I helped her daughter with dinner.

I thanked Kuss for a fun day and gave her a squeeze from the side. She turned, kissed my cheek, and gave me a hug in return.

"I had fun," she said. "I hate going by myself. Thanks for tagging along with me."

"You want to ride to Arizona with us?" I asked her.

Her eyes shot to her mother's face and then back to mine. "Honestly?" she said, "I'm tempted - but I'm not sure I could block out the sounds of the two of you trying to make babies in the backseat."

"I can restrain myself until we get to the inn," Liss told her.

Kuss looked at her for a long moment before she said, "Maybe next time. Thanks for the offer, though. It's been a while since I had an adventure."

"What are you talking about, child?" her mother asked her. "We just battled two trolls a couple days ago! You said Pete nearly died. We found a cave full of treasure. How does that not qualify as an adventure?"

Kuss hugged her mom and said, "I'd already forgotten!"

Looking around at the food we were preparing, Liss asked her daughter, "Are you only fixing enough for the three of us?"

"Yes," Kuss replied. "Xill will be ecstatic about what we brought him and he won't want to save it for later. I'll eat with you two and he can enjoy his treats."

When Xill came to the table, he brought Kuss' necklace back to her.

"What's this?" she asked him.

"We'll need to test it," he told her.

"Now?" she asked.

"No ... uh ..." he stammered. His eyes shifted to me, Liss, and then back to Kuss. "Later," he finished.

Having no place to safely place it nearby, she looped it over her head and around her neck. To my eyes, it shimmered. I checked it with the eye-patch and it told me that the stone was now imbued. I glanced at Xill. He was either watching the stone as well - or he was focused on his wife's breasts - between which the shining gem now dangled.

In front of her husband, Kuss placed a plate that was empty except for a handful of steamed vegetables. She looked to me. I retrieved the two turkey legs and set them on Xill's plate. Just above it, I placed the pie. I stepped to the end of the table and brought out the large bag of kettle corn.

Looking over his treasures, the gnome's eyes sparkled like the stone around his wife's neck. Kuss kissed his cheek and took her seat. The artificer grabbed one of the huge legs and moaned as he took the first bite. His wife set a cloth napkin upon his lap and tucked another into his collar. He frowned at her, briefly, but didn't slow his assault on the meaty treat.

We told the inventor a little of our adventures as we ate. When his plate was empty - and a quarter of the pie had disappeared - he accepted back the charge-card, shoving it into a pocket (seemingly at random).

Xill motioned for me to follow him and we headed to the workshop.

The first thing he handed me was a metal phallus that reminded me of my own.

"She'll need to bind it to herself and then her magic will recharge it."

"Magic?" I asked.

"It has all of the same abilities that yours does: length, girth, uh ... the embellishments."

His cheeks pinked, slightly, with the last.

"Vibration?"

To this question, he would only nod - not trusting himself to speak.

"She'll probably be as appreciative as your mother-in-law is," I taunted him.

"Gods above!" he gasped, turning to his workbench to get away from my teasing.

He returned with items that I recognized as coming from the person to whom I was delivering the magic dildo. I raised my eyebrows.

"I had no luck with the item I got from the healer, unfortunately," he explained. "However, the hedge-witch had some interesting things going on with these items. I think I may have successfully isolated the charms and imbuements that I needed from her rudimentary trinkets."

"Kuss' necklace?" I asked.

He nodded and said, "Once she and I have ... uh ... tested it, I'll transfer those same attributes to your prosthetic."

"Then I wish you both the grace of the gods," I told him.

He nodded his thanks.

I did not verbally express what was running through my mind - that the two of them had been together for 50 years and had been, quite possibly, trying for children all that time.

I knew, from my limited time with them so far, that Kuss could be as libidinous as her mother. I had seen (as her mother had mentioned) that "freshly fucked" look on the gnome healer's face more than a time or two.

I took the copper-colored dildo to my room and put it in my backpack.

I returned to the workshop to find that Xill was closing things down for the night. I helped him finish up and went to join the girls. Xill came in, claimed Kuss' hand, and the two of them headed to their room.

Liss raised her eyebrows at me and I nodded my head towards the front door. Once we were outside, I told her what I knew and what I suspected.

"I love you, husband," she told me, twining her fingers through mine.

"I hope our little girl will be okay," I told her.

She snickered and body checked me. "You are silly, my handsome little boy-toy."

"Little?!"

She giggled, released my hand, and raced for the hidden bungalow. Even on my short-legs, she was no match for my enhanced speed. I scooped her up from behind, into my arms, and carried her the rest of the way there. She giggled with glee and squirmed around, trying to get at my sensitive parts with her treacherous fingertips.

Recalling that she hadn't been wearing panties, I slipped a hand under her skirt and thumbed her clit as I ran. She writhed and wriggled so much that I nearly dropped her.

I dumped her onto the grass in front of the door to the secret apartment, threw her skirts over her head, and buried my face between her legs. She wiggled like crazy - trying to escape me - but I gripped her ass in my fists and held her in place as I enjoyed my bedtime-snack.

"Gods!" she shrieked as her pussy squirted.

I had felt her body tense and successfully caught all of her girl-jizz in my mouth, playing it across my taste-buds before swallowing it down. I licked her slit harshly, from bottom to top, and went after her clit with my lips and tongue.

She tugged her skirts out of the way, grabbed my hair, and tried to drag me away from her sensitive nub. As I allowed her to pull my face upward, I sucked her navel, her stomach, both breasts, and her tongue.

She reached down to get my pants off of me. As soon as she had them undone, I pushed them to get them off and slammed my aching cock inside of her.

"Is this what you want, wife?"

"Yes, husband!"

She bared her neck to me and I gnawed and nibbled it as I pistoned my cock in and out of her. I added some ribbing and studs along the length of it but she immediately ordered me to get rid of the nodules. She allowed me to keep three of the ribs, grouped towards the middle.

She moaned and keened as I abused her vaginal muscles with my sounding-rod - testing her depths.

Her sensuous sounds drove me to push harder, faster, and deeper.

As was her custom, when the tidal-wave of her climax overtook her, she dragged me under with her.

We moved indoors, took a quick shower together, and fell into bed. Once more, she insisted on using my body as a weighted blanket for the night.

~~~

After breakfast, the artificer and the healer came outside to see us off. Liss and I gave Kuss hugs. Xill reluctantly accepted one from his mother-in-law as well - before nodding to me and asking if I had my phone and all of the lists and information that I needed.

Xill headed inside to his shop. I called for the elevator. I'd already signaled Ruby to load herself onto it.

As the three of us waited for the lift to arrive, Kuss told me to keep her updated and feel free to call if I had any questions. She smiled and told me she'd pester the curmudgeonly professor if the rest of us didn't have the answers.

I opened the front passenger door for Liss but she insisted that the two of us would be snuggling in the back seat and leaving the navigation to Ruby. Kuss snickered at me as I shrugged, dropped my bag onto the front seat, closed the door, and opened the rear one. I gave the gnome healer a quick wave before I ducked in to sit with her mother and close the door.

Ruby took us down to the ground level, eased into the alley, and got us on our way. Our first stop was Fifty-Six Arkansas. We had almost nine hours to kiss, cuddle, and chat. We spent the first hour or so talking about babies - for us and "the kids".

I pulled out the dildo and showed it to my lover. She advised me that she was uncomfortable with me being the one to explain the "options" to the hag. I had anticipated that that might be her point of view. When she noticed my knowing smile, she rewarded me with a quick kiss.

That kiss turned into oral sex. I wasn't sure that Liss and I had 69'd before but she was pretty much able to make me cum when she wanted with her throat just as easily as she did with her vagina. I panted - trying to catch my breath - after she sucked me completely dry. We cuddled and fell asleep.

~~~

When we finally arrived, I was ready to be on the move again. As soon as Liss was safely ensconced in her flight-rig, I took off. I made sure my ear-bud was in my right ear - just in case - even though I was pretty sure we were past the need for it. I left my jacket and the tricorn in the car.

When I arrived at the hag's hut, I knocked. Liss caught up within a few seconds - well before the hedge-witch answered the door. I introduced the woman to my fiancé and left Liss to pass along the information about the woman's fabulous, new, custom-built, sex-toy.

When the women were finished talking about Xill's creation, I stepped back over. Seeing that her hair and body looked much cleaner than when I'd last visited, I asked the woman how things were going. She pointed to a sign on her front door that could be changed between "Come Back Later", "Available", and "Try Again Tomorrow". She somewhat shyly admitted that she probably wouldn't need Xill's gift anytime soon. We said our goodbyes and took our leave.

At the village, I loaded up on honey-mead and sandwiches. After that, we headed back to the car. Ruby locked in our next destination as Tombstone, Arizona - ETA 20 hours.

Liss and I talked until the sun went down. She told me that - despite the hag's assurances that she would not NEED Xill's sex-toy - Liss was confident that the woman would already have it buried in her twat out of pure curiosity about all of the options that Liss had described to her. I laughed and asked her what her favorite option was. She told me that her favorite part was that it was hooked to my body so that I could forcefully ram it into her over and over again.

I sat in the middle of the seat. Liss sat on my cock and leaned forward - between the bucket-seats in front. I fucked her through one decent orgasm before I pressed her shoulder and waist down onto the divider-console and plowed into her until she was trembling.

Just before I knew she was going to use her little magic-trick on me, I kicked in the vibration and bumped it to the most powerful setting. She came super-hard and ejaculated all over the floorboards. I had Ruby stop so we could get some baby-wipes so I could clean up our mess.

Liss climbed onto my lap, plugged her pussy in to recharge, and fell asleep in my arms. I grabbed the blanket that Kuss had sent with us and pulled it over us. I couldn't get comfortable sitting up - although I loved the feeling of Liss mounted on my stiff rod. I turned us and lay back on the seat with her on top of me. I closed my eyes and was quickly asleep.

~~~

Nearly a day later, we arrived at Tombstone. Liss and I got out and I oriented myself to the map that Xill had given me. We headed northeast.

It's a good thing the two of us were fast and mobile. The horse-trail that Liss and I followed into the mountains was long and treacherous. We traveled for nearly a dozen miles before we found the first miner. Once again, I discovered that the safest way to approach a trigger-happy miner is to hold the large sandwich high enough for him to identify it by sight or smell.

I was disappointed with my first trade but - as we made our way towards the campsite for the fellow that the first guy had suggested - Liss informed me that we were trading for much more valuable ore.

The second stop was about the same as the first: food, chocolate, and mead in exchange for a half-tub of silver. Once again, Liss assured me that her son-in-law would be pleased.

By the third stop, I was out of trading-stock. As we left the miner, Liss pulled me to the side. She brought, out of her storage-item, an amount of goods equal to what I'd already traded. She admitted that she'd thought we were under-equipped considering how long the trip was. She had bought everything I had bought - in equal amounts. I wasn't sure how she'd done it without me noticing, but I was thankful. She smiled lecherously and promised me that she had an idea of a way that I could express my gratitude to her.

After we'd switched my stores for hers, she and I moved farther into the mountains and made three more trades. I now had three full tubs of silver ore. Liss had also traded the mead that I'd saved for Kuss in exchange for a sizeable handful of nuggets of raw gold.

We stored everything away and started making our way back to Ruby. We hadn't traveled for more than a mile before I started getting a twitchy feeling. When I mentioned it to Liss, she said she was feeling eyes on us as well.

I sent the snitches out wider - and a little higher. I told Liss to stay well above me. She told me that she thought we needed to "go to ground" and wait for our stalkers to reveal themselves.

We found a couple big boulders that offered us shelter from distant eyes and stepped inside the space. Liss landed the rig, stored it away, took my hand, and cloaked us. The way her concealment worked, it "bent" the light around us. Because we were receiving no light, we also couldn't see.

I sent two of the snitches out about ten feet up either path and tucked them into hidey-holes so I'd know when our guests arrived. I sent the last one across the path so that I could see our hiding place. Then we waited.

Fifteen minutes later a dagger-wielder passed my outer snitch, approaching from the direction we had been traveling. I whispered to Liss what was coming. Almost as soon as the first one passed, a second fighter followed. In the distance, I heard a bard approaching, playing a tune that called for us to "Come Out to Play". I told Liss to plug her ears. I tuned the bard out.

The first fighter came to our hiding place and stopped. He slowly studied the area. It was, obviously, a good place to hide. I wondered if they might, also, have watched us disappear.

When the second knife-fighter stepped up beside his companion, I knew I wasn't going to have a better opportunity. I signaled to Liss and she dropped the concealment. I immediately aimed at the two men's groins and fired a dozen needles into each of their bodies.

They dropped their weapons, fell to the ground, and clutched at their shredded sex-organs. The bard was dumb enough to stop playing and walked up to stand over the pair to try to figure out what they were doing. I rolled to the ground, next to his friend, and fired a half-dozen needles up, through his neck, and into his brain. He dropped. Dead. I pressed the railgun under the chins of the other two and finished them as well.

The bard had been carrying a ukulele. I immediately grabbed it up and put it into my pack. Liss and I looted everything we wanted from the trio and then I dragged them to an out of the way space and Liss incinerated them. The first good rain would wash away the ashes and there wouldn't be any trace left at all.

I sent the snitches out to check for more thieves but we didn't see anything else on the perimeter. Liss told me to take the flight-rig and scout from higher up. It took me a moment to get the hang of controlling the thing with my magic but - since Xill had designed it - I figured it out pretty quickly.

I went as high as the thing would take me - maybe a hundred feet - and scanned over the terrain with all of my filters. I could see most of the way back to Ruby and didn't notice anything. I DID see one spot that looked like the perfect ambush point. When I landed I mentioned it to Liss. She said we'd check it out when we got closer.

The spot I was worried about was about halfway back to the car. When the snitches showed me that we were getting close, I swarmed them over the area - hoping to use them as bait if nothing else. Despite the fact that I couldn't see anything, I continued to have this nagging feeling that this would be the perfect spot to hide.

I dug out the ukulele, attached Xill's amplifier and copied the other bard's "Come Out to Play" song. Nothing moved or materialized. I switched to the pan-pipes and played a tune where I mixed the themes from "Anaconda" and "Jaws". Still nothing. The fuckers must have earplugs in. If they were part of the group with the bard, that would make sense.

Channeling the spirit of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, I called to all of the venomous snakes in the area to come and join my parade. I ended up with a couple dozen. I eased down the path and then sent the vipers out like I usually did the snitches - in a broad circle. I had them cover all the area - ducking into all of the spaces large enough for an attacker to hide.

One of the snakes gave me a sense that it felt unexpected heat on its tongue. Thermal! I sent the snitches out and switched to thermal mode. Gotcha, fuckers! Three bandits were hiding right where I figured they would be. Having already entranced the snakes, I sent them all into that space. As soon as the area was littered with hazardous reptiles, I pulled up the railgun, used the snitches to aim, and sent a needle into each of their hearts. That was enough to get them moving.

I pulled the pan-pipes back to my lips and played a tune that had the snakes striking at their ankles again and again. As soon as the three were down, I sent the vipers back to their sunbathing spots.

By the time Liss and I got to the men, the toxins had overwhelmed their bodies. I used the needle-gun to end their suffering the same way I had the others. After that, Liss and I looted their bodies. She incinerated this group as well. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost. These were not lost hikers. They had all been armed to the teeth - with their weapons in their hands - ready to be used.