Pete the Pirate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain blossomed in their genitals and reported the trauma to their brains - while their eyes were still trying to figure out what the hell kind of dragon was flying up the path towards them. I set the railgun under their chins and removed them from the equation.

The miner - still standing there bound and gagged - was looking from the corpses, to me, to the dragon. Liss changed back to her normal form and flew over to join me.

I switched my railgun back to my hand-form and held up my hands as I walked towards the miner. I told him the brother's names and the condition we had found them in. I informed him that I was going to release him and needed to know if the thieves had given any clues about whether or not there were other teams and whether or not I needed to go check on the status of any other miners.

His brain caught up to everything I was saying about the time I finished untying him and removing the gag. I pulled a bottle of mead from my storage-item and handed it to him. He took a hefty swig and then started talking.

The thieves had NOT mentioned any other teams. He named off two other miners he wanted me to check on and gave me directions to their campsites. Liss and I headed out - with the snitches as far in front as I could manage.

Both of those miners were fine. Once I got them to lower their shotguns, I updated them on the others and they took off to go confirm my story. We ended up gathering at the first brother's campsite. I handed out sandwiches and mead until everyone's appetites had been sated and their thirsts had been quenched.

Liss and I returned to the campsite with the corpses. We found a necklace on one of them that turned out to be a 10-slot storage-item. It contained everything they had stolen from the miners. Liss stored the corpses and we returned to the first brother's campsite.

We laid out the dead thieves' bodies and all of the stolen goods. Each of the miners identified which things had been taken from them. I informed them that I was prepared to buy everything they had - even if it took me several trips to get it done.

It took a couple hours to get everything figured out and shifted around but Liss and I had more than enough goods with us to meet what the miners demanded. They were more generous than normal - even including the food and beverages that we had already shared with them. There were items stored in the thief's necklace that had not come from the miners. We offered some of that to them as well but they turned it all down.

By the time everybody was satisfied with the trade arrangements, I still had some sandwiches, booze, and chocolate bars left that we hadn't touched. We sat with the gentlemen and shared one more meal - along with the sweets - before Liss and I took our leave and headed back to the Prius. The miners promised they'd have more ore in a few more weeks and told us to be sure to stop by to see them.

Liss and I piled into the backseat and Ruby headed for Iowa. We cuddled and napped but Liss told me that she wanted to wait until we were back in her bed to have me fuck her again. Since I was still a little jacked up on adrenaline, I was okay with that idea.

~~~

After Ruby parked, Liss and I dropped by the trolls' cave to see if anything had moved in, but it looked clear. While we were there, she incinerated everything that was left.

Next, we stopped at Liss' house to check on things - and then Xill and Kuss' place. After that, we visited the weaponsmith and peddled off the various weapons we'd acquired. The armorer bought a few loot items as well. The rest went to the village junk-dealer for whatever he was willing to pay.

Liss said we could likely have gotten a better deal in Kentucky or Arkansas but neither of us wanted to cart the shit around with us. However, given that I now had so many storage-slots available, it was less of a problem.

As we walked (and flew) back to Liss' house, she reminded me about the time I had carried her into the house and fucked her up against the front door - and about the time I'd taken her as I pressed her against the wall of the washroom. When she stepped inside, she reminisced about the time on the dining room table - and in front of the fireplace.

Realizing she was still struggling to decide, I thought of the place we'd talked about before. I threw her over my shoulder and headed back out of the door. I walked down to Xill and Kuss' place, carried her through the living room, and took her out to the breezeway. She remembered.

"On your clothes or bare-ass in the grass?" I asked her, smirking.

"Grass," she said, stripping her clothes off and throwing them onto one of the patio chairs.

For her first orgasm, she had me pin her face-down in the thick grass and fuck her. At that point, she rolled onto her back and I fucked her until she came again. Finally, she shoved me to the ground, climbed on top, and rode me as I abused her lovely breasts. When her last orgasm came and her channel clenched up and down my length, I squeezed her tits in my fists and slammed my cock into her over and over as my penis unloaded everything that my balls had spawned.

When we had recovered, we got dressed long enough to return to Liss' house. We filled the washtub, scrubbed each other clean, toweled off, and fell into bed to fall asleep.

We cooked breakfast together nude and then let it cool on the counter as I carried her to the dining room table, pinned her shoulders and waist down on top of it, and fucked her through two orgasms before I filled her with pseudo-seed.

She sat on my lap, still mounted on my cock, as we ate our meal. We took another quick bath together and then headed to the car.

Five hours later, we brought the Prius up in the elevator and began unloading everything from our trip.

As we worked to get everything unpacked, I caught a glimpse of someone standing behind us. Liss and I turned to find Kuss standing there, frowning, with her hands on her hips.

"Did your phones stop working?" she asked, angrily.

I suddenly realized we hadn't called her the whole time we'd been gone.

~~~

End of Part 4.

There are 5 in total.

(Not quite a cliff-hanger but ... stick around ... there's one more chapter left.)

Thanks for reading!