Peter Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter is invited out by his ex girlfriend's Mother.
2.1k words
4.44
44.7k
36

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Peter checked his email on the train to work the next morning; he had a message from Jo which read, "Hi Peter, I was so happy last night when Mary gave me your number. I have often thought of you and wondered how you were getting on. Mary was telling me that you have graduated as a lawyer and are working in an excellent firm, well done!! I always knew that you would do well. Kate is still in America, I don't have much contact with, but I always phone her on her birthday, she has yet to phone me on mine. I met Kay, who taught in the same school as Kate, they emailed, but she has heard nothing for over a year from Kate."

"Kay was asking how you were getting on, but I couldn't tell her anything. I am now the Clinic Manageress; we now have twelve doctors in the Clinic. It's a lot of work, but I enjoy it. Mary called me last night to tell me that she couldn't go to the Rod Stewart Concert in the Opera house this evening. The Sales Manager from one of the Pharmaceutical companies gave me two tickets which are for a box. She also has reserved a table at Dino's restaurant with food and drink provided. I know that it's very short notice but would you like to go with me. I would love it if you could join me. She has also arranged taxis to get us there then get us home. Please let me know ASAP if you can make it? Love, Jo."

He replied, "Wow Jo, that's an offer that I can't refuse. I will be there, tell me where we can meet. I am flexible, whatever suits you best then that's what we will do. We will have a great chat tonight. I met Kay a few times with Kate, usually at staff nights out. We took her home a couple of times. About three months ago I happened to be in the area where she lived. I went to her apartment, but the lady who answered the door told me she had bought the apartment but had no idea where Kay was living now. Let me know where and when you would like to meet this evening, and I will be there. Love Peter."

Five minutes later he had her reply, it read, "Darling, I am so happy that you can go with me tonight. Can you come to my apartment at six-thirty? We can have some Champagne before we go. Jill, the girl that gave me the tickets has just phoned me to say that she has organised a Chauffeur Limousine service and he will pick us up a seven-thirty. He will give us his mobile number. We can walk the five hundred yards to Dino's. When the meal is over, then he will bring us back to my place. I can give you a bed for the night, so you don't have to worry about drunk driving. I am so looking forward to tonight. Is six-thirty good for you? Love, Jo."

He replied to say that he would be there at six-thirty. He then thought about Kay. Peter had been attracted to her when they first met. They had flirted a lot at the staff nights out. Kay had a matronly look about her. She was tall and had a voluptuous body with enormous tits. At one night out she had told Peter that he had big hands and he would need both of them to hold one of her tits. They had kissed and touched one evening in Kay's apartment when Kate had been at the bathroom. He would ask Jo for her number tonight as he had some unfinished business to do with her.

He got a message from Sister Mary which read, "I am so happy that you are going to the concert with Jo tonight. I have an old colleague, who is sixty-five, who had a hip operation today. I can only visit her after eight this evening, so I had to cancel the concert. Sister Kathleen, the nun that I am visiting this evening, she is gorgeous, and she would love you, but we will wait until her hip is better. My cunt and ass are still tingling. That was amazing last night. Jo loves to be ass fucked. She is like me, loves it deep and hard. I have been thinking about you all day. Love, Mary."

He arrived at Jo's precisely at six-thirty. Jo looked when she opened the door. She was wearing a very risqué trouser suit. It gave her an hourglass look. They sat in the lounge on the sofa. Peter realised quickly that Jo was a little nervous. They toasted each other then he took her hand and gently caressed it, he said, "Jo, you look stunning tonight. I was so happy to read your message this morning. I am a little nervous, but I am so looking forward to this evening."

She replied, "I am so nervous but also so excited about this evening. Let's have fun and enjoy ourselves."

She then leaned over, and tongue kissed him. They both put their glasses on the coffee table then they kissed affectionately and tenderly. Their tongues were now deep in each other's mouth. Jo knew what she was doing. She was now squeezing the hard outline of his cock inside his trousers. He had been playing with her tits, and they were massive. Kate had a C cup, but Jo's were F cup. Her nipples were hard. He wanted to have a quicky with her but then thought better to wait until they got home. He said, "Darling, I love how you kiss. Let's take our time as I would hate to have to cancel the Limo; I am sure that we will have a lot of fun when we get home."

Jo replied, "I am pleased that you said that. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun too. I remember the nights that I lay in bed listening to the sounds of you fucking Kate; I would lie in bed, my legs spread wide. Some nights I would cum three or four times before you had finished with her. I used to leave my door open, wishing and hoping that you would visit me during the night. I am so looking forward to tonight. I believe that it will be special for both of us. You used to arouse me a lot when you visited Kate. I want to fuck the man that's fucked, my daughter. I have wanted that for a long time."

Peter responded, "I will be honest, I used to imagine as I fucked Kate that I was fucking you. Kate was a very selfish lover. She just wanted in and our. She was vanilla in what she liked. I love lots of variety, and I think that you do too. As you said let's have fun and enjoy ourselves."

The limo arrived at seven-thirty. The sat in the back holding hands and kissing. The driver gave Peter his card, and they went into the Opera house. They were yaken to their box where there was a tray on the table with a bottle of champagne in a wine cooler and two glasses. The usherette opened and poured the champagne for them. There was no supporting band, and Rod and his band appeared on stage at eight. He was fantastic and performed for the next two and a quarter hours. It was a very professional performance. They walked arm in arm to Dino's.

Over dinner, Jo gave him Kay's mobile number saying that she was on WhatsApp. The meal was excellent. They had one bottle of champagne as they both were a bit tipsy. He phoned for the Limo, and it arrived two minutes later. They kissed and touched in the Limo; Peter soon realised that Jo was a far better kisser than Kate. He felt so comfortable around Jo. She was honest and uncomplicated. There was a passion in how she kissed and asexuality in how she touched. Her hand moved south and found his hard cock, she squeezed it tightly then whispered, "I wish that we were home, I want to go down on this beauty and make him very hard. The head of your cock is so thick and big. I can't wait to get home."

We arrived back at Jo's; they went straight to the lounge, they both were naked in seconds. Jo's body was unbelievable; her hourglass shape was outstanding. Her vulva was perfect, swollen and shaved with an ideal sex slit. She sat Peter on the sofa then knelt in front of him. Her tongue was all over the bulbous tip of his cock. Her hand on the base of his rigid cock guiding it into her mouth. He beautiful blue eyes fixed on him as her head bobbed up and down. She was taking as much as she could in her mouth. He felt the tip hitting against the back of her mouth. She adjusted her position then he felt the tip going deep inside her throat. She didn't gag she took him all between her mouth and throat.

It was a fantastic feeling. He then laid her on the floor, which allowed them to sixty-nine. He positioned her allowing him complete access to her hot cunt and ass. Jo said, "I adore your cock. I thought that I would gag because it's so thick and long, but I managed to deep throat you. Eat my pussy and make me wet. I want you so much."

For the next thirty minutes, they had the most intimate foreplay imaginable; it was unusual and profound. Jo had an enormous clit; it was like a little cock. Peter had sucked it as he finger fucked her. Now he could fist her as he sucked it. Jo loved it, especially when he started to finger her ass which he could now easily slide three fingers inside. She was now ready for him. He made her go on all fours on the carpet. He went behind her then slipped his massive cock inside her ass doggy style. She moaned as he went deep inside her. He was soon pounding her ass deep, hard but slowly. In the next twelve minutes, Jo had two vaginal orgasms. Which had her shaking. After the second she said, "That was fucking amazing, no man has ever fucked me like that before. My cunt is hungry for you darling."

He pulled out and went inside her hot wet cunt doggy style. He soon had a powerful rhythm going. He loved how her massive tits were wobbling everywhere. They looked fantastic. He loved how she was rubbing her clit as he pounded her. She was a gripper. She was gripping his cock at the base and crown on each thrust. She was an incredible ride so much better than Kate. If then wished that he should have made contact with Jo earlier. She was a far nicer person than Kate in every way. In bed there was no comparison, Jo was better in every way.

After twenty minutes he sensed that Jo was ready to cum again. Her fingers were working overtime on her hard clit. He had quickened his pace and now was giving it to her hard and deep. One minute later they both climaxed simultaneously. Jo was so noisy, and once again she was shaking. He had squirted his spunk deep inside her hot cunt. She held his cock inside her for a minute then released him. He turned her around, and they kissed tenderly and affectionately for several minutes. He said, "Jo, you are amazing. I loved every minute of tonight especially the last hour. Our lovemaking will get better as we get to know about what each other likes. I wish that I had got to know you earlier, you are special. When Rod Stewart sang Downtown Train tonight, and he sang that Brooklyn girls were thorns without the rose, I thought of Kate and those words sum her up completely."

They kissed again then Jo said, "Being with you is fantastic. It was a memorable occasion, the concert, the meal then our lovemaking which was out of this world. You are special. You are right about Kate, she is my daughter, and I made many sacrifices for her. I gave her the best education that I could. I did my best for her, but sadly she is one of the most self-centred persons that I know. She is only interested in herself. I think that she made the wrong decision about becoming a teacher as I believe she is not caring enough to be a good teacher. Don't worry about her as we are going to have a lot of fun."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers