Peter Eric and Samantha

Story Info
The third story of Peter, Eric and Samantha.
8k words
4.61
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers

Peter was at work when he got a text from Eric.

"Hey dude. Busy?"

"Nah, just filling in the day. The boss is away and we're between projects. You?"

"I was earlier, but now and coasting a bit. My story edits are done, so I'm taking the afternoon off. Wondered if you wanted to pop by for a beer tonight."

"Sounds cool. I'll let Sam know I'll be over at your place. How does 6 sound?"

"Perfect. I'll throw on a couple of steaks."

Peter called Samantha.

"Hey gorgeous," he greeted with a smile in his voice. He felt happy, right at that moment, fulfilled at the thought of being honest with his woman. What that meant to him and their relationship. How good it was to honour his promise to her.

"Hey babe. What's up?" she asked.

"Eric called. He invited me over for steaks and beer."

There was a pause. Then her voice came over the phone, an edge discernable in her words.

"You gonna fuck?"

Peter was taken aback by her directness.

"It wasn't my first thought, no," he answered truthfully.

"'Because it's okay if you do, but do me a favour; two actually."

"Sure, anything," he offered.

"If you do fuck, don't cum. I want that for myself. And I want you to tell me about it when you get home. I want to hear the details as I slide MY cock up your ass."

Holy fuck.

What do you say to that?

"Wow Sam," he choked. "I never thought I'd hear those words. I can do that."

"Then have a good time lover. I'll see you later." A wink emoticon appeared on his phone from her.

The conversation derailed his concentration for the rest of the afternoon, his body throbbing, now anticipating fucking his friend again. But the thought of his woman wanting to know the details was even more intense.

When he got to Eric's place, he could already smell the grill, and it made his stomach growl. The idea of steaks had left him hungry in addition to being horny, for the entire afternoon. He'd picked up a giant tub of gourmet potato salad on the way, so expected to be pleasantly full by the end of the night.

Eric's house was the end unit on a cul-de-sac, backing onto green space with enough tree coverage to be entirely private. He pulled open the gate latch and went on in to the rear yard. He was dismayed to see the pool cover off and Eric standing in his bathing suit with the smoke of the grill wafting past him. Eric's body was already tanned, despite the early point in the season, a testament to his outdoor-themed athletics and hobbies. Peter did indeed objectively admire his friend's physique, how the sunlight highlighted the contours of his muscles.

"Dude, you didn't tell me you opened your pool, man!" Peter complained.

"Well, I figured, what the hell. It's June," said Eric with a casual wave of the spatula.

Peter went over to the water and stuck his hand in it.

"Warmer than I thought it would be."

"Yeah, I have this new solar thermal heating system. It uses some sort of differential pressure to slowly pump water through these black tubes that get crazy hot with the sun."

"Well, I didn't bring a suit."

"No worries. We'll think of something. But right now, let's eat. The meat's just about done."

The two guys sat on the patio eating their fill of steak, beer and potato salad; a meal blessedly free of anything green.

After they ate their fill, the two guys sat digesting comfortably on the deck chairs. Peter thought it a good time to bring up Eric's situation with Wendy.

"So, how are things with Wendy?" he asked.

Eric waved an unconcerned hand. "We're kind of on the outs I guess. We're talking, which is fine, but she has trouble accepting the fact that I get off on gay sex."

"Well at least she didn't completely break up with you," Peter offered.

"She doesn't know about last weekend," Eric said with an ironic smile.

"Oh yeah. I suppose that might twist her hair a bit," Peter acknowledged.

Eric barked a short laugh. "A bit, yeah."

Nothing more was said as they let the enormity of what happened that weekend sit unspoken between them. Neither of them knew how to comfortably acknowledge the fact that they had fucked each other. In a way, both were equally comfortable with not really saying anything, just letting what happened, BE.

The setting sun prompted Eric to get up and walk over to the water and sit on the edge, immersing his legs in the warmed water with an appreciative "ahh".

"No fair, man," Peter said. "I didn't bring a suit."

"Swim in your underwear then," Eric suggested.

"If you're fine with that, okay."

Peter got undressed, revealing his own tight, muscular torso and slim waist. He was wearing smooth, black trunks, similar to bike shorts. So it was with great surprise that when he dove into the water, the force pushed them right past his butt. He came up sputtering, nonplussed at having his legs pinned together by the now soaked material. Eric laughed at his friend's predicament.

"Can't swim in those, man," he advised unnecessarily.

"You think?" came Peter's caustic reply. "Now what?"

"You swim nude, man. Not like anyone's gonna see," Eric instructed, gesturing to the thick trees around the property.

Peter reluctantly pulled his underwear off and threw it onto the patio, where it landed with a sodden splat. It took a bit for him to get used to the feeling of the water slipping past his loose cock as he swam back and forth, enjoying his friend's pool. After a couple of laps, he stopped and pestered his buddy to get off his ass and join him.

Eric hesitantly pulled his briefs off, letting his penis swing free, before jumping back in the water. They two guys swam around lazily, enjoying the soft evening and the warm water. Neither mentioned anything about them being naked. It was both comfortable and awkward at the same time, their recent history an unspoken echo that surrounded them.

That didn't keep them from surreptitiously catching glimpse of the other's bodies, or more specifically, parts of bodies.

Eventually the air cooled off enough that the warmth of the water was insufficient to keep them comfortable, so they went inside to dry off.

It was perhaps fate or perhaps chance that caused Peter to brush up against Eric's computer's mouse, re-awakening it from its dormancy. It just so happened that Eric had been surfing porn just before he started on the steaks. In the typical male obsession of flame cooked meat, he forgot about his computer, leaving the browser open. His computer simply went into standby until Peter moved the mouse.

The image on the screen was frozen at the point where a transsexual was prodding her hard cock into the ass of what looked like her boss. He was bent over a desk and her long legs were spread wide to accommodate the tall heels she was in so she could line her dick up with his puckered hole.

"Whoa, dude!" Peter exclaimed.

Eric came bounding over from in the kitchen, with a look of horror since he realized what must have happened.

"I, er," he stammered.

Peter was laughing now at his pal's discomfiture, but in a good-natured way. And it took Eric only a moment to realize that fact. As well as the fact that Peter was seemingly interested in playing the video.

"Jeez she has a big dick," he said, his eyes fixed on the screen, staring at the woman's 7 inch cock. "And he's taking it like a trooper, wow."

Eric wasn't looking at the video. He was looking at his friend looking at the video, and not turning it off.

"Isn't she hot?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah. Look at those gorgeous tits. And that hair."

"Here let me restart it," Eric said, leaning across Peter's view to re-start the video. In order to do that, he had to scoot in front of Peter, and in doing so, brushed up against his crotch ever so slightly, just a whisper of contact. But it was enough to awaken a sudden aching lust in his gut.

Peter stepped out of the way quickly to accommodate his friend's access to the mouse. So for him the moment was too transient to elicit any physical response. That wasn't to say he wasn't getting turned on by what he was watching, though. And it showed rather quickly since he was going commando in his loose trousers.

But Eric didn't remain in front of the computer for long. He moved to the sofa and picked up a remote, turning on the large screen mounted on the wall. After a few seconds the same video appeared on the large screen, this time from the beginning.

"You have your computer hooked up to your TV? Sweet," Peter complimented, sitting down, transfixed by the beautiful woman being seduced by her male companion. Only now it was obvious who the boss was. The man had come around the woman's desk to point out some sort of detail on a report, getting in close etc.

Eric joined him, sitting a comfortable distance away on the soft leather, also staring hungrily at the images on the screen.

"Holy fuck," Peter said as the man slid his mouth right to the root of the woman's cock in one smooth motion; a single gulp that involved no preliminaries. "He means business."

"Yeah. That guy didn't seem to bother with chatter,"

After the video ended, with the man blowing his load deep in the woman's ass, both men were sitting with large erections in their pants, neither of them willing to make the first move toward self-pleasure.

"You have any more of those?" Peter asked, his voice coarsely scraping over his dry tongue.

"Lots, of course," Eric said, reaching for a remote mouse. He opened a folder on his computer marked "fun and games", revealing a few dozen files, one of which he started. This one had more than two models in it; featuring two guys and a woman. Clearly it was meant to include gay sex because it wasn't long before one of the men was sucking the other's cock.

"Oops, wrong one," Eric said, reaching for the mouse.

"No, it's fine," Peter said, reaching to stop Eric, putting his hand on Eric's.

Eric looked over to Peter, staring into his friend's eyes with an unspoken question hanging between them. The moment was broken in a way when Peter pulled his eyes from Eric's and looked at Eric's crotch. That was enough. Slowly, keeping the silence intact between them, Eric took Peter's hand and pulled it toward the bulge in his pants. Once the motion was initiated, Peter's hand made its way of its own volition, freeing Eric's hand to drift over onto Peter's crotch. But Eric's hand didn't stop on the pants. He reached right in through the zipper, gripping the hot flesh of his friend's hard dick.

They jacked each other for a few minutes, still pretending to pay attention to the writhing figures on the screen. That pretense ended when Peter moved down to pull Eric's pants off and wrap his wet lips around the throbbing head of Eric's cock. Inspired by what he saw, he attempted to duplicate the single gulp that the earlier man did, and almost made it to Eric's pubes before having to back off.

"Holy shit," was all that Eric could croak out. Peter gripped Eric's shaft with his lips, sending waves of pleasure up Eric's spine. In a delirium of lust, he grabbed at Peter's hair and pulled his friend deeper onto his cock until Peter had Eric entirely down his throat.

"Oh yeah, take it; swallow my cock," Eric ordered. Peter obliged him by swallowing him right down to the root and pulsing his throat, making Eric groan as his dick was massaged by Peter's tonsils.

After a few minutes of sucking Eric, Peter stood up and looked his friend in the eyes.

"Want to fuck my ass?" he asked brazenly.

"Shit yeah," Eric said hungrily. He reached for a drawer.

*****

Samantha pulled up to Eric's house, seeing Peter's car still there. Glad that she was at least on time from that point of view, she parked and turned off the engine. For a moment she sat in her car wondering for the fifth time what she was doing there. Sure she wanted to see what Peter did when he was with Eric, but part of her was afraid that she'd see he liked it more than with her.

Was he gay? Not just liking anal sex, but really gay? More so, was he in love with his friend?

She remembered how this had happened to her last summer. Her then boyfriend Robert had indeed fallen in love with his friend. Admittedly, their relationship had been a long-distance one, and, as such, had been challenged with several, and in the end, too many interruptions and setbacks. So when he'd arrived on her doorstep in the middle of the night professing his love for another woman, she hadn't been overly surprised. But it didn't lessen the hurt she felt. It also made her somewhat guarded in this relationship with Peter. Oh certainly he was overwhelmingly suited for her, and she did love him to distraction. But when he told her of his tryst with his buddy, she feared a repeat of the same loss. So she had to know, which is why she told him to go ahead and have sex if he wanted to. Only he didn't know that she was going to watch, to see for herself the expression on his face, if there was any indication of romance.

She got out of the car and peeked casually in through the living room windows. She didn't see anyone, so tried the other windows along the front, but couldn't get a good view without looking like a stalker and getting spotted by a cautious neighbor. In the end, she entered the back yard and peered in through the patio doors.

Her eyes saw what her mind already knew, but there could be no real comparison, nothing more real than the real.

Peter was straddling Eric, moving up and down slowly, both facing away from the door, toward a large wall-mounted screen that showed a threesome between a woman and two bisexual men. She couldn't actually see Eric's cock in Peter's ass, but it was pretty evident what was happening. She continued watching for a few more minutes until she saw Eric lift Peter up and turn him around so he could fuck him from behind.

She ducked behind a bush so they couldn't see her, but in the dim light of twilight outside, chances were they couldn't see anything. She watched as Peter rested his hands on the back of the sofa as Eric pistoned his cock in and out of Peter's ass. At no time did the action look romantic or sensual. It was pure, raw animal sex, nothing more. She knew that for sure, with a huge wave of relief flowing up through her body. With that thought resolved, she sat back and watched the show, wishing she could see more. It was hot indeed seeing her normally strong man getting fucked in the ass by another man. Yet there was nothing submissive in his posture. She saw how he thrust back with masculine vigour, taking Eric's cock, demanding it. She saw how Eric moved with that same energy, grabbing at Peter's shoulders to better grab at his friend in order to slam his hard dick in even deeper.

Samantha was tempted to masturbate right there as she watched her man in a way she never thought she'd see. His power was beyond arousing, it woke a furious heat in her body, almost in resonance with the ferocious coupling happening before her eyes. Lusting after Peter in a whole new way, Samantha left the rear yard and headed back out through the gate only to run into Wendy as she was approaching the front door, a key in her hand.

Oh shit!

At the risk of looking awkward, she called out to Wendy in an effort to forestall an even more awkward situation.

"Hey Wendy," Samantha called out.

Wendy looked startled at seeing her boyfriend's friend's girlfriend coming out of the rear yard alone.

"Hey Sam," she answered, pausing a moment, to Samantha's great relief. "Fancy seeing you here. What's up?"

Samantha thought quickly.

"Oh nothing. I just popped by to look for my bathing suit. I think I left it hanging on the line."

Samantha saw Wendy noting her empty hands and continued.

"Yeah, it wasn't there. I'll have to tell Peter to bring it back with him. No workout swim for me tonight I guess."

"No worries, let's just go in and get it. I was getting a dress myself," Wendy offered.

"Nah, Peter told me they were having a guy's night and I don't want to intrude. They're probably watching porn or something," Samantha answered humorously.

Wendy's face darkened as Samantha belatedly realized her gaff, remembering that was why Eric and she were on the outs.

"Who cares what they're watching. I need my dress," Wendy insisted, starting to move toward the door. Samantha stepped in front of her in a vain effort to stall, distract or deflect Wendy from per precipitous trajectory. But it didn't go over well.

"What the hell, Sam?" she asked, now getting impatient. "It's like you're trying to keep me out." Her face got even sterner, if that was possible.

"Does he have a woman in there?" Her face was a thundercloud. For a brief moment, Samantha commiserated with Eric. The easy going relationship she had with Peter was light years away from what Eric may have experienced. Certainly Wendy was an intense woman, and didn't exhibit a great deal of patience. Samantha cringed inwardly at the shit-storm that would erupt over all of them if Wendy witnessed the two guys fucking.

Samantha answered truthfully, just not fully truthfully.

"No woman, Wendy. I just don't think it's appropriate for us to barge in unannounced. Let's at least ring the bell or something."

Unfortunately Wendy was having none of that. She pushed past Samantha as entered the house. The house was a split level with a walkout to the rear yard. Unfortunately that allowed a guest to see easily down into the TV room that backed out onto the patio. Wendy stood still for a moment, visually digesting the tableau below. She could see Eric's ass as he was thrusting himself in and out of a person whose legs were up on his shoulders. At first she thought it was a woman, until, that is, she heard their dialogue.

"Yeah, fuck my ass. Ram your cock into my tight hole," she heard a man say. A man whose voice she recognized.

"Dude, your ass is so tight, so hot. I could fuck it all night," she heard Eric pant as his firm cheeks flexed with the intensity of his lust.

Wendy watched in disbelief as Peter's hands wrapped around Eric's and a finger started digging into Eric's asshole. Her painted nails digging into her palms as her fists clenched involuntarily. Samantha could almost see the set of Wendy's shoulders tighten up in her grey blouse.

"Oh yeah man, finger my ass. Mmm, that's gonna make me cum."

"Cum in me, fill my ass. Give me your cock."

But Eric didn't come, not with Wendy descending the stairs like an avalanche churning down a mountainside, Samantha a chunk of detritus carried helplessly along with the tumult.

"You motherfucker!" she screamed.

Eric turned, pulling out of Peter's ass, lube glistening all over his hard cock; Peter's hairy legs dropping suddenly as the support suddenly vanished. He turned to see, much to his horror his (ex)girlfriend standing in shock, watching him fuck his best friend's asshole. He could see the rage in her brown eyes, framed by her curly blonde hair.

"What the-?" Eric started to ask, but never got the chance to finish.

"You cheating piece of shit!" Wendy howled, now fully enraged. "No. Check that. You are a gay cheating piece of shit!"

Peter took the opportunity to vault backwards over the rear of the sofa to get out of the direct line of fire.

Wendy stood stock still, her face red with anger.

"I can't believe you did this to me!" she raged. "And you, Peter. You fuckwad, fucking on Samantha like that."

Only she realized, much to her even greater horror that Samantha would have seen, could not have NOT seen when she was in the yard. She turned to the other woman, who was trying to back up the stairs, like Peter, trying to stay out of the blast radius.

"Oh my god!" Wendy's hands went to her mouth. "You knew! That's why you tried to keep me out. You knew!"

Samantha could only nod, still backing up the stairs, clearly making for the exit, any exit. She caught Peter getting dressed out of the corner of her eye. He nodded to the rear patio doors before trying to beat a hasty exit.

Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers