Peter Eric and Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pulled his at his belt as the pleasure of her orgasm subsided, leaving her in a heightened state of arousal that kept every pore of her skin alive with sensations. She ached to have him in her, and was delighted at the rigid length that came free as his pants and underwear fell away. He kicked off the rest of his clothes as she stroked him, in a way holding on to him, not out of a sense of possessiveness, but more wanting to keep their connection intact through that most handy of appendages.

When he was fully naked, she laid back and pulled him into her, guiding him up past her labia into her depths. There was nothing Peter liked more than when he felt her take his cock and pull it into her hot pussy. As he slid into her silken flesh, she grabbed at his firm ass and pressed inward, feeling him slide in all the way until his pelvic bone was up against hers, a delicious pressure on her clitoris. Gods she was soft and wet in there. The shape of their bodies meshed in a way that suggested they were meant for each other in more than just personality; they were meant for each other as two puzzle pieces are meant for each other, only together making the complete picture.

They kissed as he pumped his cock in her, slowly, almost tenderly, again in contrast to his athletic sex with Eric. But Samantha was interested in a bit more from him, so she rolled over to ride his hard dick.

What a sight for each of them to feast on, as she plunged herself up and down his length. His abdominals flexed with each thrust of his hips up into her. His firm pectorals supported her weight, her arms rigid, and her hands on his chest. Peter, for his part, marvelled at the sway of her fine breasts and hair as her body moved in response to his thrusts and her need.

They spoke not a word, but let the sounds of their lovemaking fill the bedroom with the music of their lust and love.

Peter turned her around so she could ride him cowgirl and with each rise of her round ass, he caressed her anus with a moist finger deeper until it was entirely in her ass. But the angle was not optimum, so he rose up, his powerful legs lifting her weight and he turned her around so she was on all fours, letting him full access to both her openings.

"Mmm," was all she said as she felt his finger slide into her anus again, with his hard cock drilling deep into her pussy in a matching rhythm. Using his strong abdominals, he levered a leg forward so he could balance enough to reach around and pleasure her clit as well. He knew she was close, so, supporting his weight on the one leg, he put off his own thoughts of pleasure to co-ordinate his two hands and his hips. It was almost too much to juggle, but he was up to the challenge of the rhythm, and in a few moments, felt her pussy clamp on his cock with the ragged spasms of her climax.

Happily Peter had been edging already, so it was easy for him to breathe into his own powerful, long-delayed orgasm. He pulled his finger out of her ass and grabbed both hips, ramming himself deep into her as his need to fill her overwhelmed him, blanking out his mind with no other conscious thoughts beyond that of pleasure, fulfillment and release. As the tide of their climax waxed, he flipped her onto her back so they could kiss and embrace as he finished his sustained orgasm.

Samantha held him close as she felt his cock pulse in her body, his warmth filling her, his eyes shining with emotion. She loved him at that moment, more than ever before, even though she knew that he'd had a cock in his ass not a few hours earlier. She loved that he was all hers, emotionally, and mostly hers, bodily.

Utterly drained of everything, he collapsed on her, letting her support his weight for a bit while he caught his breath, loving, at that moment, the rise and fall of her chest against his, holding him up in all things.

She looked at him, as he turned his head upward to gaze into her beautiful eyes.

"You're mine, Peter, and I'm yours; now and forever," she said softly, caressing his back with a languid hand, the glow of their lovemaking flowing through her body like a gentle tropical tide.

"Now and forever, Samantha," he agreed. He rolled away to reach for the lamp to turn the light off, leaving them in the darkness, listening to each other breathe as their body warmth floated them into slumber.