Peter Eric and Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're fine with it?" Wendy asked incredulously, still the only one speaking coherently.

"Um, well, I-" Samantha began, but was cut off.

Eric put a restraining hand on Peter, keeping him in place.

"Stay Peter, you don't have to go."

He then turned back to Wendy, somehow dignified with his now flaccid penis, chest still heaving a bit from his earlier exertions.

"What are you doing here? You left, remember?"

"I needed my blue dress. I left it here, and thought to come and get it. I never thought to walk in on you fucking a man, and Peter to boot."

Eric took the moment to put on his briefs, to at least no longer swing in the wind so to speak. He then spoke to Wendy calmly, without passion.

"I'm an adult man, with adult male needs and wants. You made it very clear to me you wanted nothing to do with that. But your choice places no restrictions on me, and I did not feel compelled to acquiesce to your opinions."

Wendy stood for a moment in her cooling rage. She stared hard at Eric, but he wouldn't look away, meeting her anger with a quiet determination. Samantha saw that in him and was impressed, feeling a bit of pride in Peter's choice of male companion. She knew, then, fully, what motivated her man to seek out sexual relations with his friend.

"Fine, then Eric. Fuck whomever you want. I'm done," she proclaimed, turning to look at Samantha as well, "Done with all of you."

Gathering up her purse, she turned and went back up the stairs and out the door; her blue dress forgotten, leaving the three adults standing momentarily in an awkward triangle before Samantha pursued her up the stairs.

Samantha caught up with Wendy just as Wendy reached her car.

"Wendy, wait," she pleaded, more for Eric's sake than her own.

Wendy turned in a swirl of hair, anger still on her face.

"What Samantha?"

"Look, don't you think you might be overreacting a bit?"

"Why would I think that? Your precious Peter is fucking another man? Doesn't that make you sick?" Wendy asked, her hands gesturing back toward the house.

"No, it doesn't. Peter and I have an open relationship, and as long as we're honest with each other, I am fine with him giving and receiving pleasure from a good friend. It takes nothing away from us, especially if he's happy being who he wants to be."

She paused and then gave Wendy a piercing, direct look. "Don't you want Eric to be happy?"

Wendy couldn't hold Samantha's gaze.

"Not in that way I guess. I can't see myself being fine with him having sex with another person. To me that's wrong."

Samantha decided to push her friend a bit.

"How is it wrong? How is it any different from what we used to do?" she asked, coming in to caress Wendy's face, and then kissing her suddenly.

Wendy was taken aback by Samantha's assertiveness and pulled away.

"That's history," she said with a fierce whisper, as if their past was a sordid secret to be kept from nosy listeners. "Besides, we were just fooling around."

"So are they," Samantha countered. "There is no emotional intimacy between them. They are just two guys making each other feel good with their bodies. Just like we did. They're fuck-buddies, not lovers. I saw the difference just now and know that Peter is and will be my man as long as we are in love with each other. What he does with his fuck-buddy is fine with me, as long as he's, like I said, safe and honest."

Wendy made a face. "You WATCHED?"

Samantha nodded. "Yeah, and it was pretty hot seeing my man get so worked up, seeing his strength, his physical passion."

Wendy shook her head. "I - I just can't." She turned to leave, her back rigid with supressed emotions. Then looking back over her shoulder, she added finally.

"I guess I'm not as strong or good as you."

Samantha, despondent and alone in the dark street watched her once friend get into the car and drive off without another look toward the house. She sighed bitterly at the loss and then turned to go back inside to face the two men and their thoughts and feelings, of which hers were a torrid mix.

When she got back inside she saw the two men sitting quietly at opposite ends of the sofa, each obviously lost in their own thoughts. But when Eric saw Samantha come down alone, his face took on a somber cast.

"She's not coming back, is she," he said, not entirely asking.

Samantha shook her head, not trusting her voice to remain steady, seeing the loss on his face, the price he paid to be true to himself.

Eric took a deep breath, to assimilate the reality of his new situation, and stood up, almost as if to make a statement.

"Well, that's that I guess," he said simply. Seeing Peter start to get up, with an energy demonstrating a movement toward departure, he continued quickly. "You guys don't have to leave. In fact, I'd rather us talk this out to keep things from falling apart."

Peter and Samantha both looked at Eric, seeing the sincerity on his face, and an almost pleading or yearning in his eyes. They then looked at each other, wordlessly asking each other how they felt, and what they wanted. Surprisingly, it was Samantha who moved back toward Eric, to sit down on the sofa. Peter followed suit, and with a beaming smile, Eric went to get them all some coffees.

While he was in the kitchen, Peter asked Samantha what she'd been doing there in the first place, something he hadn't had the chance to do earlier.

"I came to watch you," she answered truthfully. "I wanted to see what you and Eric did for me. I. um," she hesitated, unsure of how much to confess. "I wanted to see if you were falling for Eric; if you still loved me."

Peter was still, letting the moment stretch out between them before asking.

"What did you see?"

"I saw you and Eric having sex with some sort of porn playing." She looked up with a smile and soft tears gathering. "I knew then that you were still mine."

Peter gathered his lover in his arms.

"Oh my love," he breathed into her cheek as they embraced. "I am forever yours. What Eric and I do is -"

"Is totally hot," Samantha interrupted her voice thick with emotions, love, gratitude, a smattering of lust.

Peter's eyebrows went up in surprise at his woman's words.

"Hot eh?" he asked, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Very hot," she breathed, caressing his hand in a slow, meaningful way. "Watching you ride Eric's cock; taking it like a man."

Before Peter could comment on his Samantha's hot comments, Eric came in bearing a tray of coffees and cookies.

"Here we go," he said, putting the tray down in front of them on the table, allowing them to sample the treats and help themselves to coffee. Once again seated, relaxing in the quiet room, Eric broached the subject of what they were going to do as a threesome now that, from his point of view, the cat was out of the bag. He didn't know that Samantha had known already, not because Peter meant to keep any secrets, but rather, he felt that his sexual relationship with Eric had been theirs to enjoy.

"I'm fine with it," Samantha said to Eric's incredulous expression. "Peter told me the truth of what happened during your skiing trip, how the two of you ended up having sex."

Eric could only stammer in stunned surprise as Samantha then described how she'd come to watch them and how she found their sex play to be especially hot.

"So you're free to fuck each other as long as you are exclusive to each other," she proposed. "Eric, if you want to branch out, so to speak, my man is off limits."

She looked at them both. "There is a great deal of trust here, for you two and for us two," holding her gaze on Peter.

"Fair enough for me," Eric agreed. "I'm still having trouble believing all of this."

"Believe it," Samantha said, taking a bit of an initiative, to make sure things were smooth. I know the difference between love and sex. What you guys have is sex, his love is mine," she said, looking at her man, her heart in her eyes. For a moment it was just the two of them, in their own world, all thoughts of Eric or Wendy suspended.

Samantha pushed forward into his arms, and whispered in his ear.

"You and Eric have unfinished business, if I recall."

"What right now?" Peter asked in a hushed whisper, conscious of Eric sitting over on the arm chair, pointedly not noticing the emotional exchange between them.

"Finish what you started, and then come home to me." She reached down and gave his ass a squeeze.

"But remember, your cum is mine."

With a wink, she got up and left the two men to stare at each other in an almost awkward stillness, the absence of the women a reprise of earlier, only with the tremendous memory of what had happened to both of them lingering in the air like a bittersweet mist.

It was that very memory that made it difficult for the men to restart their physical passion just like that. Despite not climaxing, Eric had little in the way of libido at that moment.

"Look," he started. "It's getting a bit late and I have an early morning anyway."

Peter laughed at his friend's weak attempt to brush off their time together.

"No you don't. You told me you're done your edits. There is no way you have new work set up already."

Eric shook his head bemused. "I should have known not to try to challenge your perfect memory. Seriously though, I'm fine if you want to be home with your woman."

"I will be, only later. Right now we need to think about what we want for ourselves and our friendship."

Eric looked at Peter with a hesitant sense of worry. "What are you saying? Did we cross some sort of boundary we shouldn't have?"

Peter shook his head.

"Not at all. Really the question is more for you, than me. You're sort of single now, and in the future you will have to decide what to share with any new partners."

Eric smiled, reassured that the special bond between them wasn't gone. He cared for his friend, not in a romantic way, but in a healthy, nurturing way that, happily, to his mind, included a dose of pleasure. To demonstrate that, he moved over to Peter's end of the sofa and gently ran a hand up Peter's leg, making his friend feel those now-familiar twinges of anticipation pulse in his groin.

"For now," Eric said with a smile, "it seems my cock and ass are just yours to enjoy."

Liking what he heard, Peter unzipped Eric's fly and wiggled a hand into the warmth of his friend's crotch.

"Then I'm happy to enjoy them right now," he said, freeing Eric's cock from the zipper. Eric did likewise, and the two men jerked each other off for a few minutes until Eric pulled away and restarted the sex film they'd been watching when the women barged in on them. On the screen the action resumed, mirroring what was happening in Eric's living room.

The men took off their clothes in order to explore each other's bodies more fully, Peter sucked on Eric's nipples as Eric massaged and caressed Peter's sensitive ass, flooding his cock with blood. Peter opened his legs, giving his friend access to his tight anus. Eric obliged him by slipping a finger into the still-lubed asshole, making Peter's cock grow even harder.

Peter's hot mouth tailed a line of kisses down Eric's abdomen until reaching the tip of Eric's cock. Eric closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt the warm heat envelop his flesh, inch by inch along the length of his shaft until he felt Peter's tongue against his scrotum. He looked down in amazement as he saw his length fully in Peter's mouth, and gasped in wonder as he felt the head of his dick being massaged by Peter's throat. Peter was literally swallowing his cock, and each flex of Peter's throat muscles sent a wave of intense pleasure into Eric.

"Oh my god, where did you learn that?" he asked.

Peter lifted off his buddy and smiled. "With Samantha. We have a new toy and she was using it on me. You like?"

"Shit yeah. Do that again, but not too much, I don't want to cum too soon."

"Mmmm," was Peter's only response as he slid his mouth down along Eric's cock again, taking him all the way in.

"Let me get at that ass," Eric said after long, sensual minutes of fingering his friend's tight anus.

He manoeuvred Peter on the sofa until he was behind his friend, the wet tip of his cock glistening in the lamp light, just inches away from Peter's soft, puckered opening. With a groan of ecstasy, he probed his friends butt until the tender flesh gave way, letting him slide in.

"Fuck that feels good," Peter said as his friend's cock inched its way into his bowels. "Put it all in, man. Let me feel your balls against my ass."

Eric kept on pushing in until he bottomed out, and simply stayed there for a few exquisite moments, relishing the feel of Peter's hot ass around his hard dick. He leaned in close and sucked on Peter's neck, feeling the strong shoulders of his friend supporting his weight.

Peter spread his legs open a bit more, wanting Eric to get in as tight and deep as possible. He could tense his friend's power as Eric's abs flexed; a textured washboard brushing up against Peter's own, strong back.

Whether it was the contrast from the earlier stress, or the lingering arousal from still before that, Eric knew he wouldn't last long. Going for broke, he started to pump in and out, his hard cock drilling its way back and forth into Peter's ass. Peter's hard cock, jutting forward, bounced up and down in synch with the pounding of Eric's hard pelvis into his tight buns. It took tremendous willpower to not grab his oozing cock and jack it while he was being fucked. As it was, pre-cum leaked a glistening pool on the leather of the sofa.

As Eric fucked his friend's tight ass, he quickly felt his orgasm boil up in mere moments.

Peter, sensing his friend's growing urgency, grunted encouragement.

"Uh, uh, uh, do it. Cum in me."

Eric switched positions to slow things down, moving Peter onto his back so he could plunge his cock in Peter's pulsing asshole in missionary style. Peter spread his legs wide and pulled Eric into him, grabbing at his tight buns. Eric grabbed Peter's hand and guided it to his own asshole. Taking the cue, Peter slid a finger into Eric's hole, using that pressure to push him even deeper into him. His other hand grabbed at Eric's back, and he chanted in his friend's ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me"

Peter's words, so compelling in their intensity, pushed Eric all the way. With a groan of pleasure and disappointment at finishing off so soon, his orgasm boiled up from his groin. Giving into the pleasure, he thrust himself hard and fast into Peter's asshole yelling out his release, trying to at least make his painfully quick orgasm worth it.

"Oh yes, that's it," Peter encouraged, equally vociferous, thrusting his hips up, pulsing his abs upward, the slap of their muscular bodies echoing in the house as they hammered each other in those final dwindling moments. "Cum in my ass. Breed me man."

Eric sprayed cum into Peter's ass until it started to dribble out around his cock from the pressure. He stayed inside Peter for a few moments, relishing the feeling of the warmth, the sense of acceptance and generosity, and the strength of his friend under him. Utterly drained, Eric slipped out and slumped on his buddy's stomach, panting his exertions away. He then rolled off and slouched on the sofa, the muscles of his abdomen rising and falling with his heavy breathing.

He moved to take Peter in his mouth, and Peter let out a sigh of protest feeling his cock suddenly surrounded by Eric's hot, wet mouth. Peter thought of his woman, waiting generously back at home for him.

"No worries dude," he said, pulling away. "I'm good"

Eric's mouth came off Peter's cock with a succulent pop. "Let me make you cum man," he offered.

"Sorry guy. Sam wants me for herself afterward."

"Greedy bugger. You get to have your cake and eat it too."

"I do get to eat my cake," Peter said, rolling Eric onto his stomach and thrusting his tongue up into Eric's tight anus.

"Oh fuck man, that's good. Lick my hole," Eric murmured into the sofa.

Eating Eric's ass was too much of a temptation, and with an already hard cock, too good an opportunity to pass up. So Peter manoeuvered the head of his cock the entrance of Eric's anus and pushed in. Without lube, it was tight and took some effort, but copious saliva helped him into his friend. With an iron will, he slid into Eric's ass up to the hilt and slid out again, just as slowly.

"Next time it's my turn," he predicted.

Eric turned his head toward Peter, a warm smile on his face, feeling for the first time in a long time, a deep connection with another caring person. It wasn't love, but it wasn't just friendship anymore either.

"Sure man. My ass is all yours," he promised. "Now let's get dressed so you can go home to your woman."

They cleaned themselves off and dressed. Peter walked out to his car and looked back to the house; the silhouette of his friend framed in the warm light of the house and felt a huge swell of gratitude for the amazing people in his life. The euphoria hadn't dismissed one iota when he opened his own door to find Samantha relaxing in the living room with a book and glass of wine.

She looked up and smiled at her man. "You're home quick," she said, getting up and strolling toward him, the sway of her feminine body an intoxicating contrast to Eric's more rigid musculature. Peter looked lovingly at her soft curves; the swell of her breasts and the delightful contours of her hips and ass.

"Not quick enough," he said, pulling her into an intense embrace that spoke of his love and longing for her. He felt her curves in that wonderful, close intimate way that only deep lovers can, breast and stomach, shoulders and hands. He edged in closer, pressing his groin into her, aching for her in all his being. Peter loved fucking his friend, but nothing compared to the deep attachment he had with his beloved Samantha.

"Mmm," was all more she could say as his mouth covered hers is a deep, lingering kiss. Peter caressed her back, hands sliding down the landscape of her shoulders and spine, down to her soft ass.

He broke the kiss only long enough to whisper in her ear.

"I love you Samantha, so much. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

They kissed more, and then went upstairs. Peter undressed his woman lovingly, peeling away the layers of her clothes, revealing her creamy, soft skin. Kissing her all over her body, he laid her on the bed and followed her down. He stretched his long body along the length of hers, feeling her warmth through the fabric of his clothing. They kissed for a long time, their lips and tongues dancing on and in each other's mouths. Samantha reached up and pulled his shirt up along his taut, muscular frame. When his chest was revealed to her hungry mouth, he felt her suck on his clavicle and lower, on his tender nipples. Her hot mouth on him was so different than Eric's; softer and warmer.

Peter returned the favour, kissing Samantha's pert breasts and nipples, biting them gently, feeling them harden in his mouth. He sucked on them harder, greedily, making her moan in need for him. For as aroused as he was, she was equally so, having witnessed her lover engaged in a display of raw masculine sexual energy.

"Eat me Peter. Suck my pussy like you sucked Eric's cock," she murmured to him, their eyes meeting as he looked up at her hearing her want, her need.

Without hesitation he shifted down along her body and drove his tongue deep into her already moist pussy. No tentative, gentle licks along the folds of her labia. This was pure hunger, pure lust. He drank of her juices, probing his tongue up into her soft, velvet flesh. He sucked on her clit until she started to buck against his mouth, keeping up his relentless assault on her pussy until her orgasm rolled through her body.

He loved having sex with Samantha, her soft skin, the taste of her pussy and feel of her breasts in his hands and hi mouth. But most of all he loved the feelings that came with making love to her, the wonder and depth of his caring, his love for her, which defined it as making love, Certainly their sex was hot, and sometimes aggressive, but always with a dimension that sex with Eric would never have. He knew that he would never leave her, not for anything or anyone.