Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my back hit the couch and Fred's fat cock drill into my only partially opened hole, with minimal lube. It burned like nothing before, and I squealed loudly from it; they all snickered. The pain was blistering, but I knew, in a moment, I would be begging for it harder. Fred was not going to let me adjust or build up to anything; he powered that fat beer can into me right away as if already in mid-fuck. I moaned appreciatively into his ear, and he plunged his tongue down my throat as he assaulted my hole.

"Fuuuck!" Owen shouted as he approached the bench. "Damn, Fred, slow down... you're gonna break her!" There it was again, the feminine pronoun.

Owen broke up our kiss by kneeling by my head and interposing his big ugly scarlet cock between us. Though not pretty to look at, the thing was sexy as hell to me. I wanted it back in my mouth to feel its oddness as it navigated my throat. It was at an incongruous angle and I got only the first third of his cock into me. I tried to move to give more access, but Fred had me pinned me down.

The interruption slowed Fred down; though I loved having a cock in my mouth while getting pounded hard by Fred's fat cock, I was somewhat disappointed. Had I made Fred cum up my ass as fast as he was going, it would be a kind of triumph for me. They would have teased him for it, and I would be proud to be the cause. It was my sub nature to want to provide as much pleasure as possible. In this scenario, I would still have given Fred pleasure and the others too. Fred, now let me adjust to get more of Owen's big red cock in my mouth, but he kept fucking me, now at a more humane pace.

The rest of the men joined us on the big square bench; Rob and Herb knelt on either side of me and placed their cocks in my hands. I squeezed and kneaded them in my hands enjoying their mass. Fred lost some focus after the interruption and Will replaced him in my bottom, but turned me over on all-fours, which was infinitely more efficient for cocksucking. I now got Owen's ugly stick deep down my throat while other cocks waited to get in my mouth.

Carter was on his knees nearby with Rob's cock down his throat. Carter had one of those mouths that seemed to unsnap like a snake and take a cock of any size. I was pained at observing the two. Such a greedy cock-slut! I wanted all the cocks to myself and their little sideshow took two of them out of my rotation.

Herb turned me toward his enormous cock, and I tried to swallow it whole which was hard in my twisted position. When Fred saw this, he didn't want to be left behind and not long after, twisted me in his direction to pop his fat cock into me. Fred had been stopped so close inside me, I wanted to make up for it. I loved his big fat cock, and even though I would choke on it, I pushed myself to let it down my throat and let him feel it overwhelm me.

Again, I couldn't wait to have him back up my ass. Will fucked me hard and fast, but not for long before he gave his place to his husband, whose much larger cock took my breath away, as Fred and Owen alternated in my mouth. Will moved up and was pinching my sore nipples through the wet lacey fabric of my bra and fondling me generally. Herb parked his luscious black cock deep inside and held me impaled. I was loving the full feeling; that hot pain turned warm and already started to turn to pleasure. I wiggled my ass for him to fuck.

"Take it, whore, fuck me with your nasty cunt!"

I accepted the challenge and rolled my hips to drive his cock. At first, I neglected my other patrons, as I sunk his great big cock in my hole, propelling my skinny ass back at him with all my sissy strength. I could hear clopping back there and the sounds of air being release, as his immense cock pistoned into me. I went at it like a mad person until my force was pushing his massive body back. I was going to cum and though I shouted for permission, I wouldn't have been able stop if it was not granted.

"Take my cock, bitch, give me your cunt."

"Fuck yesssss! Take it, Sir. Take my nasty ass!" I shouted, as I began to cum.

He took over pounding me, and I went back to sucking the cocks in front of me to calm myself down from ecstasy. I was shuddering under Herb's assault, but it felt so good. I was hoping for his cum to follow quickly and the way he continued to pound me, it had to be soon. Not long after, he began to grunt and moan and pulled me back so harshly that I lost the cock in my mouth. He pushed he pushed down on my back to make me arch deeply to milk the cum out of him, and drove it hard into me. I pleaded for his cum.

He came deep inside me. It felt like gallons, as his cock pulsed wildly inside and jets spurted into me. Everything in front paused; they let us have this moment, and I got to savor the feeling of that marvelous cock expressing itself inside me. He held himself perfectly still deep inside me, and the pulses weakened and stopped. I could feel his rapid heartbeat through his cock. He slapped my ass hard but joyfully. And only then, remembered to breathe out, as his deflating cock slithered out of my hole.

He quickly scooted up to my mouth, and I swallowed and licked the softening monster clean. I wanted to worship it in appreciation of the spectacular orgasm it had given me. After, I felt emptied out, like I had been through something big—or something big had been through me. But there was no rest for the wicked. Fred wanted back in my ass, and didn't wait long before burying his fat cock into my hole, as I kissed Herb's member goodbye. I felt him spread my hole out wider than even Herb, but it was so slick from cum, I didn't feel the burn.

I was determined to give Fred a good ride and add his cum to the pool deep inside me. I thought I would take a more sensual approach; I rotated my hips as much as I could, as I had seen in some of the pornos I had been watching, and eased myself back onto his cock. Fred pulled me suddenly toward him, as he went back until he was below me and I was squatting onto his dick, facing Will and Owen, who moved into with their cocks.

Carter and Rob who had been sixty-nine-ing spun around to join us. I continued my leisurely pace, bobbing up and down on Fred's fat cock, while alternating between Owen and Will in my mouth. Rob took a spot next to Will, but Carter laid down in front of me and inhaled my lacy pouch balls and cage. This felt marvelous, but I wasn't quite sure how I should react. Though I loved the sensation, I felt like no one should be "subbier" than me. I preferred to be struck or humiliated than having my useless clitty lapped.

I turned to Rob's cock, which was interesting; it was just above average length, but had a big mushroom head. The mushroom itself was almost as fat as Herb's fat cock, but the rest was thin, like lollypop. I imagined it would feel delicious going in and out my ass, forcing it open and closing around the head. I enjoyed sucking on the head running my tongue around its fat ridge, then sucking it down and wrapping my lips tight around the narrow shaft.

Fred and Herb were too huge, and I probably couldn't do it with them, but the rest of cocks made me start to fantasize about what Marsha told me she'd done with my ex-friends, and what I saw in a couple of my videos: getting DP'ed. Sucking on that bulbous mushroom head and imagining it and say Owen's big crooked cock drilling me at once became a new obsession.

With all these thoughts spinning in my head, I couldn't keep up my slow sensual pace with Fred and began bouncing on his fat cock. Now, I wanted to make him cum quickly to try to get DP'ed. Fred didn't seem to have a problem with that plan and started to help me by hoisting me up and down on his cock by my hips. It wouldn't be much longer. He pushed up, and I down and buried his fat cock as deep as it could go and spurted his hot cream into my guts.

I had Owen's zig-zag cock in my mouth at the time and just held it deep until Fred's tense hands released my hips, and I could focus again on the dick in my mouth. I let him stay in there long as he wished, enjoying the warm moistness of my cum-filled hole. Will took over my mouth, and I took him deep down my throat, to calm myself from Fred's assault.

I was having such a wonderful time, just giving myself to these men enjoying the pleasure they took in using me. But I felt a sudden need to be restrained. As a submissive painslut, there are moments that can be overwhelming, the constriction of bondage keeps us tethered to the world; keeps us from floating away and at the same time enhances the feeling of submission. As I deep-throated Will's nice cock, I missed the pressure from the rope; I wanted to be choked.

"Sir...?" I finally got out after formulating the thought.

"Yes... sweet whore?" Will asked with surprising gentility, while stroking my cheek.

"Please, Will Sir... can you choke me."

"Aww, sweet little whore, of course... uhm... wait!"

He scurried off the platform and was soon back with a wide choke collar. Fred pulled out and moved from under me. Owen laid next to me on his back. Will cinched up the collar and snapped a leash on it, then used it to maneuver me on top of Owen, his cock standing stiffly up from his crotch with its odd angularity, like a modern sculpture. As Will choked me expertly with the collar, I slowly let the cock into my hole feeling all its oddness; it was delightful.

I was squatted over Owen with his hard cock making all kinds of new connections deep in my hole. In the cowgirl position facing Rob and Carter's more or less average endowments, while Will pulled on my leash keeping me just shy of choking. I leaned forward, fighting against Will's hold, to offer them my gasping hungry mouth and throat.

"Pwth... thrs, mmmh... sssuhk yaghs... coghgks!?" I croaked; Will holding back the leash.

Owen grabbed my sore and ass and used it like a handle to start fucking my hole. The younger men moved in unison toward me, and I managed to suck both their cocks at once. I got Rob's big mushroom head in first and then Carter's straight as an arrow seven-incher. I gave all power to them just left myself accessible to their attention and drifted off into the warm comfortable confines of sub-land.

Will kept me on the verge of choking the whole time pushing me onto their cocks, while holding back the reins; Owen was plowing my hole with that crooked cock, and the boys were each twisting my sore nipples and fucking my mouth together and alternatingly. I was loving all of it. I felt like I might OD from sexual excitement.

Then, suddenly, Will gave my much more leeway with the leash pushing me forward. The boys in front of me moved back a half step and Rob took over the leash to pull me further, as Will straddled Owen's legs behind me, and popped one long finger between my rim and Owen's crooked cock. My legs shook with anticipation. I felt a plop of spit hit the crack of my ass and then another finger massaging its way in.

It was about to happen, and it wasn't the two average cocks, either; it was Will's big cock and Owen's cranelike beast.

"You want two cocks in your nasty cunt, dontcha, whore?" Will growled from behind by ear.

"Ooooh, Sir, more than anything... Pleeeaseheese!" I desperate for just that.

He didn't really wait for me to finish begging for it; I could feel it squeezing in alongside Owen's and my hole tearing apart. Rob and Carter were trying to get themselves level with my head to complete the quadruple penetration, but I was too focused on the cocks in my ass to help, just gasping and howling from the assault.

Rob used the leash to guide back to their cocks, now directly over Owen's face. The pulling on the leash caused me to lose my breath, but it made little difference as the cocks in my ass had taken my breath away. As they finally got their cocks near enough, they poked them into my mouth alternating, since they couldn't get close enough to go in together.

As soon as Will hit bottom, I was coming without restraint. It came upon me suddenly; I had no time to ask permission. Though it was extraordinarily powerful, I experienced it from far away, again out of body. I could feel myself convulsing and trembling, wave after wave of cum, but as if it was through a wad of cotton.

The innate reactions of my body and the circumstances, must have overexcited my anal lodgers because almost in unison they were spitting their cum into my ass. Shoving their cocks deep inside me and holding them there together. It made me so proud to hear their moaning and groaning as they reached their orgasms.

They held themselves inside me for a minute, then first Will pulled out and Owen tossed me off him. Left on all fours, they both came around to my front to give their slimy cocks to clean. I finally came back into my body to enjoy licking up the mess from their dicks. I made a big show of spreading my tongue all over them and swallowing their slime.

Suddenly, I felt the most amazing feeling as Carter was sucking out and licking up the cum seeping out of my hole. When I was done with Will and Owen, he came around and kissed their loads into my mouth and we made out while Rob played with my hole. I was gaping so bad and so slick back there from the two big cocks, that Rob was easily able to get his coned hand up there. He fisted me as Carter and I exchanged the effluvia from my freshly fucked ass.

I felt Rob's hand spread inside me and extra pressure as he pushed the big mushroom head into the hand inside me. I groaned into Carter's mouth as he managed to push the head through and began to fuck into his hand, virtually jerking himself off inside my gaping asshole. The thought alone drove me crazy; the feeling was even more outrageous.

I pulled back from Carter's kiss. I wanted to concentrate on the feeling for a minute with no other distractions.

"Oh oooh ohh, Rob, Sir! Ow, fuuuuck, fuck me!"

"You like that you nasty fuckin' whore!"

"OOOf! Yeeeesss... glug!" Carter had shifted and stuffed his regular size cock in mouth.

I took it all the way down and melted into my umpteenth orgasm. What he watched was too much for Carter, and he came unceremoniously down my throat. I swallowed it down without getting much of a taste, happy to just focus on the choking and what Rob was doing to my hole.

He slowed down and somehow that made it even more exciting for him; he came soon after. I could no longer feel it, but I knew from the way he pushed into me and stopped his motion. He held me there a moment, then pulled his cock out first, then his hand.

"Show me your gaping hole, faggot whore!"

I pulled back on my asscheeks to show my open hole, and my ass exploded with air. Rob chuckled and stroked the wide gaping hole he had just destroyed. All the guys who had finished remained as spectators with fresh drinks in hand; they now whooped as they peered into the chasm of my ruined hole. Rob dragged me to the floor with the leash posed me on all fours and pushed his softening cock down my throat. Meanwhile leaning over and spreading my butt cheeks, making me gape my ass again.

The rest of the men lined up behind me. Rob pushed my head down and made me open my own ass, as I felt the first stream of piss filling my gaping hole. They all laughed and hooted and called me a nasty pig fag whore, as Rob held my head down with his foot and tugged on the leash for effect. It was so delectably humiliating. I was sure they would be telling Daddy about this, and I would be so proud to have let them degrade like this, for him.

When they were done with me, I once again cleaned their cocks and the floor with my mouth. They all went upstairs, and I got in the shower letting the warm water cleanse and soothe my aching body. When I got out of the shower, I found an outfit laid out for me. It was very feminine, I guess..., still ambiguous. It was a pair of skorts, but at first glance they looked like plaid skirt. And a sheer white blouse with a pink lacey bra underneath. I put the things on, my original outfit nowhere to be found. When I got upstairs, I found only Will in the house. The rest had gone to "church" Will said, really their local bar to continue their revels.

Will looked me up and down, when he saw me in the outfie, and smiled. Then he drew me close for a hug and a kiss. He kissed me lightly and tenderly. Then he handed me an envelope. Inside I found a nice card with flowers on it and ten crisp hundred dollar bills. I tried to return it to him, but he insisted.

"No, no, honey, that's for you. You more than earned it, sweetie. Your Daddy will be proud of you, baby. If he ever gets tired of you, Herb and I will be happy to adopt you, honey!" And he kissed me tenderly again as he escorted me out.

I felt so femme and attractive that I flirted with the idea of taking the subway home just to show off, but as I got outside and felt the cold wind hit my gaping hole against the sheer fabric of the skorts, and the soreness, I flagged a taxi.

12