Sissy Life: The Trick

Story Info
A sissy maid is forced to perform his special 'trick'.
1.4k words
4.18
10.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You can start now sweetie. Perform your little trick. Go on.'

I was patted on the head like a pet. I was on my knees in front of my wife/Mistress and her lover. I was dressed in my regular maid uniform, the pretence of wearing my 'guest' uniform when Rob visited had long been dispensed with. Rob was no guest, he was a very firm fixture in my life.

I didn't want to do this. I didn't want Rob to see. I wanted to ask, beg even, to be excused but I couldn't speak with my ball gag in. I reached under the petticoats under my skirt and took hold of my cock. It was caged, but that didn't matter for this performance. In fact, it being caged is what had made my 'trick' so impressive. I started to pump. God, what would Rob do to me after my 'trick' had been performed?!

'Do I have to stand here the whole time and watch? It's pathetic.'

Rob's words made me feel so ashamed. He was right, this was pathetic. Who would put himself in this position?

'No. We'll know when he's near....completion. Trust me' and my wife winked at Rob. I was dreading that moment. The moment the bell on my posture collar would give me away. This was not going to be an enjoyable experience. It was my own fault, I had been foolish in being caught.

I had got caught the day before during my favourite chore - ironing. It's hard to explain why I love ironing so much. It just makes me feel so....submissive. I think, perhaps, it's handling lacy, silky clothes. I guess that's pretty much of interest to a sissy! Anyway, I had left the ironing until last. Although there was a list of chores to be completed each day, how they were tackled was up to me. Experience taught me to get the muckiest jobs done first. That way, if my uniform got dirty I potentially had time to clean and dry it before inspection later. I had learnt the hard way not to fail inspection because of a dirty uniform.

As I was ironing the outfit Mistress had worn on her last date with Rob, I was overcome with excitement. I knew I shouldn't, but I tried to play with myself through my cage. I couldn't get fully hard, but I did enjoy the feeling I could produce. To my amazement, as I pumped faster I sensed I would be able to cum - and I did! It was the most amazing orgasm of my life. The restrictions the cage put on my cock meant the orgasm was drawn out to epic proportions. Sure, my cock was red raw from rubbing against the cage and it taken me the best part of 20 minutes to cum, but it felt wonderful!

The feeling didn't last. Lost in the moment, I hadn't noticed the time and I hadn't considered the mess. My tights were splattered with cum. It was on the floor. There was some of the hem of my skirt. And then the door opened. You would perhaps think that with experience of spankings for wearing an poorly matching shade of lipstick and canings for wobbling unlady-like on my heels, I would rush to minimise the scene which was going to greet my Mistress, but instead I froze.

'Is this mess yours? I mean, you haven't been entertaining men whilst I've been out have you?' The questions were delivered with a smirk.

I couldn't answer with my ball gag in so I stood and curtseyed once to indicate the mess was indeed mine paused, then curtseyed twice for no I hadn't been entertaining men whilst my wife was out.

'Clean this up, then meet me in my study at 8pm. I want you in uniform still so put your guest uniform on if necessary. This one will need hand washing tomorrow by the looks of it.' She took some keys from the side and unlocked my uniform and my heels. I curtseyed and scurried away before she decided to whip me!

As I got changed I thought about the situation; on one hand I was glad not to have been whipped. Very glad! On the other, I sensed my ordeal was far from over.

I checked myself in the hallway mirror to ensure I was presentable to the appropriate standard. I didn't want to make things worse! Then I knocked at 8pm sharpe.

'Come in.' I entered and curtseyed. 'Ah. There's my naughty sissy husband. Tell me, how worried are you right now?'

I'm not expected to stand in the presence of my Mistress so I was considering my response as I carefully kneeled on my sissy spot. I hadn't expected my Mistress to be using such a playful tone.

'Very worried Mistress. I broke your trust and, I...I made such a mess. I'm so sorry.'

'When did you discover your little trick? I'm assuming today was the first time, but I'd like to be sure.' I confirmed today was indeed the first time. She asked what I was thinking about and I explained I had get especially aroused as I ironed the outfit she had been wearing for her last date with Rob. She told me Rob had fucked her whilst she wore that dress. She explained that whilst she was a bit angry - given the mess - she was amused more than anything. She explained that she'd told Rob I'd learnt a new 'trick' (she hadn't told him what) and that having told him, she now wanted me to show him. Tomorrow night in fact...but first she wanted me to show her. So for the second time that day I came - whilst caged. Immediately after I came the deep, deep shame I felt was obvious. 'Goodness. That was quite a display. Your little bell was making quite a furious noise wasn't it?' and she giggled. Lick up your mess and go to bed.

Which leads us to now. I continued to stroke my caged cock. I knew I would come eventually, but I also knew it would take a while. After about 15 minutes I started to feel my orgasm build. I knew my Mistress would be furious if she and Rob missed the 'money shot', but I was gagged so I didn't know how to get her attention. I started rocking back and forth so the little bell on my collar made as much noise as possible.

'I think we're in business' I heard Sarah say. She and Rob walked over to me.

'Is he going to cum!?' Rob asked incredulously as he stood towering over me.

There was no need for an answer, Rob's powerful presence was the last thing I needed to push me over the edge. I moaned around my penis-gag and my cum, unable to shoot out like a real man, leaked from cock into my cage, dribbling onto the hem of my skirt and the floor. The shame was immediate. I wanted to vanish.

'We can't have this" Rob said. "He's not really in chastity if he can cum! It needs sorting.'

'Already in hand. Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up as best you can sissy.'

I scurried to the bathroom and cleaned around my caged cock as best I could. I couldn't fix my make-up, but I wiped away what had ran. I wasn't really presentable, but I headed back out.

'Here' said Sarah pointing in front of her. She had the key to my chastity device in her hand.

'The solution to the problem' she said holding what looked like another pink chastity device in her hand.

'This is smaller, so less room for...growth' she was looking at Rob as she said this. 'Plus, it has a little extra something inside' and with that she opened the device up. I could see spikes. Thin spikes like needles inside the new device. Sarah used the key to unlock my current device. Normally my cock would instantly go hard when free, but the sight of the new device had spooked me. Sarah grabbed my cock and pushed it into the new device before swiftly adding the lock and securing it. Immediately I could feel it was smaller and the spikes - even when I was completely soft - were uncomfortable.

Then Sarah did something unexpected. She leant in close to me and undid the gag, and before I could even work my jaw she kissed me - deeply. Of course, my cock reacted immediately and the spikes dug in. It was agony!

Sarah looked at Rob and said 'See? Problem solved. Now, take me to bed and fuck me, the sissy will clear up.'

Left alone, still locked in my uniform and now permanently in my new chastity device, I felt I had hit a new low. Little did I know...