Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Peter transitions further than expected.
11.9k words
3.91
6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7 Petey Transitions More Than Expected

(Author's note: I apologize that given the recent developments in the story the title is now a misnomer. I had intended to keep Petey a gay sissy, but she had other ideas; she just wasn't really happy as a male and I couldn't stop her.)

After that first session with Ahn and Marsha, I made peace with my change of circumstance. It may seem like a hard decision, but I had gone so far down this road that turning back seemed impossible. I had given myself to Noah totally, thinking he was my "soul Dom." Despite the betrayal, I couldn't fault my Daddy. If I was truly his property, he had a right to give me away. It was more accurately to say, he trained me for her, but I chose to overlook his part in the equation studiously.

In submitting to him, I had, in fact, submitted to my ex-wife, Marsha. The ideal ethos of a sub is total obeisance and obedience to Master's command, including this. I arranged it in my mind, so that I remained Noah's property, following his command. If at some point he demanded me back, I would do that. But for now, I belonged to my ex-wife... again!

"We have plans for you, sissy faggot," Mistress began. "We're turning you into a sissy tranny."

I kneeled silently contemplating the floor like monk at prayer, as I awaited to hear my fate from my new dommes.

"I like what Carlos has done for your skinny ass, but it should be suppler and more feminine. We are going to put you on hormones to increase your hips and ass, and develop perky little tits. We're gonna feminize you! What do you think of that, fag!?"

"Uh, gluggh, uhmm... okay... I guess, Mistress..."

"Okay!" she said with finality. "Then... we are going to castrate your worthless little peas, but leave the empty sack to remind you of your worthlessness as a man."

"Gulp!... is that necessary, Mistress...?"

"Smack! Smack!" Ahn struck me across the face first one side then the other.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! Please..."

"Don't be insolent, bitch. You had your chance to be a man... hee-hee... a cuckold, but a man, nonetheless. Now, you'll be my freaky little in-between. No! of course, it's not necessary, but it's what I want. Again, you're free to walk away whenever you want... But... I promise Noah won't touch you, and I'll cut you off. You'll be a poor confused sissy with no place to go."

Again, my reaction to this proposition seemed contradictory to reason. I had been set up, tricked, hoodwinked into this situation. Logic would dictate that I should feel angry, disappointed, betrayed; and I did feel those things, but submission is tricky. The relationship to a dominant felt right and proper, even cozy, to me. Gender-wise I had been in a confused state since becoming Daddy's whore. I did not feel much like a man, which was liberating rather than distressful. It felt as if a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I hadn't really thought about being a woman, but thinking of it then, I felt I was more than half-way there. I had sort of eased into it over time without really noticing. I wasn't shocked by the proposal, though a little surprised, but mostly it was letting go of the last trace of denial. I could have walked away, started a different life, but how happy would I be in that life?

Weirdly, the thought of leaving felt like abandonment, like it was choosing to be abandoned. The thought filled me with dread and anxiety. I'd be "Free," but... to do what? And, who would take care of my needs? I could never survive on what made from writing. I had plenty of free time, worked at it and got a few things published. I had a vision of myself on the street eking out an existence blowing guys for money. It was frightening.

Whatever Mistress wanted from me would be infinitely better than what I could think of myself. All I had to give up was a sense of freedom that was actually false. I could give myself to Mistress and truly be free to do whatever I wanted as long as I served and obeyed. It was easy and I enjoyed it and I could spend most of my time as I chose, dine at the finest restaurants, buy whatever I wanted, and have all my needs provided for, including the sex and discipline I craved.

"Please, please... Mistress!"

"Please, what, sissy?"

"Please let me stay. I don't care what you do with me."

"See, isn't that better, little sissy fagslut!"

Over the next nine months, I had gender-affirming treatments. Marsha knew a doctor willing to bend the rules to speed things up, for a ton of money. I had hormone treatments, plastic surgery that gave my body a more feminine look, and orchiectomy surgery, to remove my useless testicles and left me with a teeny dangling clitty, which the surgeon reshaped to more resemble a real clitoris... and an empty sack.

Doctor Harris explained this was the best option if I decided to go ahead and complete the process. That would have been my preference; I was happier as a girl than I had ever been in my life and wanted to be passable. Mistress had my sack pierced and put two small gold studs they were like tiny fishing weights.

She had my hair cut in a cropped femboi style. I wore suggestive feminine clothing most of the time, though not always. Through corseting and surgery to remove my lowest rib, I acquired a wasp-shaped body. My booty was now thick and very feminine, whenever I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror, I was shocked and impressed by my own ass, especially relative to my slim 22-inch waist. I had always been skinny and built like a stick figure; if had to guess, my measurements before were maybe 29-26-30. Now, they were 34-22-36.

The small protuberances of my developing titties were so cute; I would often play with them in front of a mirror. Just little puffy knobs that looked so innocent and new with my big nipples pierced and permanent rings installed, which Mistress enjoyed pulling on frequently. I grew to love my feminine look, the men that fucked me seemed to enjoy my curves and got excited playing with my clitty.

But she made sure I still couldn't quite pass as a woman. My face though never manly was a dead giveaway. I would have opted to finish the transition and become entirely a woman. But when I asked, Mistress said she enjoyed the humiliation of keeping me neither man nor woman and calling me all manner of degrading names as she used and/or had me abused. She never actively took part in the BDSM of our session, but acted as an executive voyeur.

My living arrangements remained the same. I kept the apartment, though Mistress would sometimes have me stay at hers, especially after long sessions there.

As it turned out, I had a more access to Noah than before. He was free to come by my apartment and use me when he liked (with her knowledge, of course). In these sessions, he was more like the Noah who first made love to me after the gym. Now, I knew that had been set up. They played me like fiddle, but I didn't really care; I couldn't be happier than in my new role.

He would fuck me moderately but forcefully most of the time, which was wonderful. But would strike me only when I pleaded with him for it. He seemed remorseful about betraying me and reticent of inflicting pain on me. I had to work hard to get him to punish me like I needed. I would disobey in petty ways, anything to get him to strike me. And he would discipline me, but never with the old vigor. There was a hesitancy and restraint that was absent before.

Eventually, Marsha became as absent as she had been in our brief marriage. She would stick around a few weeks, then go away for a month or longer. She treated me like a pet cat; happy to show me a little attention when she was in the mood, but had no qualms about going away and leaving me in Ahn's care.

Ahn became my real dominant. I fell madly in love with her and her direct matter-of-fact domination. I enjoyed her heavy hand and strict discipline. She didn't hold back, when she slapped me, I felt the full force of her power. Plus, her magnificent body was delicious to me. It was fascinating to me that my current transitory stage was a mark of weakness and shame on me, but a sign of power and dominance on her.

No one who saw her in public would think she was anything but a beautiful woman. And, except for her marvelous cock, no one who saw her nude would think any different. Yet, no one would dare call her a "sissy." She was hot powerful woman with a big powerful cock.

Once she had exacted terrible pain on me, she would often cradle me in her arms and let me freely suckle her delicious breasts or big cock. I would forget the pain instantly and often fall asleep peacefully in her arms, even after the worst torture. She particularly enjoyed marking me viciously and then making love to me sensually until I passed out. She had the greatest staying power of anyone that had ever fucked me.

With Noah, I thought I found someone who knew what I needed even when I didn't. But Ahn was whole different level. She enjoyed inflicting pain, but without as much emotional investment. But I could feel her delight through her whipping, just as I could feel her tenderness when she let me cuddle on her. She didn't need to show it; I just felt it. I loved the way she hurt me; rather than debasing it was uplifting. I felt proud when she was done with me, and cautiously applied ointment to my abused flesh, or bathed me tenderly.

Noah would play the angry role, but it was a feint. I hadn't really noticed until he stopped. Ahn was never angry. She didn't need a false reason to whip me or shock me, or put me in a stress position, while she buried her massive cock in my sissycunt. She simply enjoyed exerting total control over me; and I loved it. It was actually nice having both the strict disciplinarian and the kindly, but rough lover.

"I plan to whip you 'ard tonight, my wittle sissy slut!" she might promise, while I finished swallowing her morning load. I would spend the day anticipating the whipping, how my new body would tingle at the touch of her whip (her preferred tool, and mine too), how good she would make me feel afterward, and how much pleasure she would take in doing both.

She was quite generous and understood I needed more attention than she had time to provide. I saw her maybe once or twice a week (if I was lucky). It didn't really bother her if the maintenance guy and his friends came by and banged me. Or if Carlos had me for lunch. With her permission, of course. I'd have to ask and then she would make me pay with some "small favor," and she would mostly say yes.

She and Noah ran an online "Sissyslut" service. A few nights a month I would have a "date" with a man, or men. I was never told how much they got for me, and I never saw any proceeds. Truly, I had no use for money; I had Marsha's "Unobtainium" card: I swear, I could by a boat with that thing, and she wouldn't bat an eye. Besides, the clients would often tip handsomely. I had few regulars, who kept me happy sexually and financially. I never saw the Johnstons after the surgery, I was too feminine for them now.

Whatever money I made, I socked away, quickly building up substantial savings. Meanwhile, I ate at expensive restaurants, dressed in expensive clothes and shoes, and had spa treatments, massages, mani-pedis, you name it all on my Mistress's credit. I could vacation wherever I wanted, with permission, of course.

Once, some clients flew me to Saint Barts for five beach and sex filled days. Harvey, Marsha's cousin and wife Peggy, and Ken was their mutual lover. I joined them on their private plane where the fun began as soon as we reached cruising altitude.

Peggy (her real name was Margaret, but the nickname turned out to fit in more ways than one) had walked in on Harvey and Ken in their bedroom with Harvey on his knees and Ken's huge penis deep down his throat. She was surprised but not shocked, and chose to share in her husband's windfall and knelt next to him and took the enormous cock down her own throat. Since then, the throuple had enjoyed many sexual adventures together.

They had met up with Mistress Marsha at a family gathering; when they learned of my existence, they wanted to set up the trip on the spot. From Marsha's description, I had assumed it would be just the three of them, but when I met them at the airport there were three other men there: Hank, a large beefy older guy, just my type; Mason, a tall thin younger Black man, and Trent an average sized white guy with a bit of a paunch, but otherwise fit.

Looking at the numbers I assumed it would be a five-on-two scene, but Peggy made it clear right away that other than sucking Ken's gorgeous cock, she intended to stay on top. She was a big blonde bombshell with massive tits that might have been implants, but so well-done that it was hard to tell. She had a very pretty face, and though plump, had a very sexy curvy body.

It was clear from her manner that she was not down with the decision to bring the extra guys; maybe she was not particularly fond these guys, or, wanted to have a more intimate experience than this. I never did figure out. The guys seemed to relate very well with Harvey, while her responses were tense.

Harvey was a nebbish; a slight thin man, just a bit taller than me, though much more manly with a studied stubble of facial hair. He had a salesman's bearing in the way he presented things and often pointed to the luxuries he was able to provide through his affluence. This seemed more a nervous tic than true arrogance.

Once on the plane, Peggy wasted no time demonstrating her enormous strap-on. The men all undressed, while she waved the massive dildo. She was wearing a very short skirt with no underwear. She slipped out of it and inserted the smaller inner dildo, meant to stimulate her pussy.

She pointed to the floor, and I knelt in front of her; she smacked my face with the heavy rubber cock, then thrust it down my throat, making me gag with on it. This thing was colossal and even with my experience and the wider mouth, I could barely get it down. She laughed scornfully as she tried to hammer in further than it could possible go and smacked my face. I would have loved this, had it been a real cock, but the taste of rubber is just not the same. However, I did my best to pretend and worship it like real cock.

The guys were now all naked, and surrounded us. They tore off my little sissy outfit and slapped me with their real cocks, while I choked on Peggy's fake one. They jockeyed with her for access to my mouth; she resisted, except when Ken nudged her. Ken's cock was marvelous. It was shy of Noah's twelve inches, but it was maybe just little fatter and delicious. It tasted particularly good after the Peggy's rubber cock.

I was really enjoying Ken's beautiful cock; and Peggy seemed to tense up even more and smacked me with her giant rubber strap-on. Meanwhile, the other guys were feeling me up, pinching my nipples, and rubbing my ass. Ken gave way to Hank, whose cock was not as huge, but still large. Mason grabbed my right hand and put his sizeable, though thinner cock in it. Trent did the same with my other hand.

Harvey gently bumped Hank to get into my mouth; his still average but much smaller cock went right down my throat easily. I did that thing where I continue to swallow with the cock down my throat. I could see Harvey's eyes roll to the back of his head, as I submissively looked up, lapping his balls with his cock deep down my throat.

They sped up their turns, so I was getting a few pumps from each then onto the next swiveling my head around to get access to each one as they pulled me this way and that. I just surrendered and let them do what they wanted. It was big Hank who first began to grope my ass, and when he found my hole, buried one fat finger then another in there with no lube. It burned a little, but then he spat on this hand and rubbed it into my hole making it little easier.

Hank forced the issue, obliging me to rise from my knees, while still bent over sucking the other guys and Peggy's big strap-on. He got up to three fingers and spat directly into my hole, while wrenching my buttcheeks apart. I was hungry for his cock and pushed back onto his fingers suggestively. He got the hint right away and shoved his considerable cock in my hole in a swift move, then just fucked hard into me just like I wanted.

Hank was probably not the best choice to go first. Hank had the second biggest and was one of those guys who only fucks hard. He stabbed into me with the minimal lube provided by his spit and pre-cum. It hurt, but I wasn't complaining; if I had a choice, I would have arranged them in "size-place order" starting with Harvey who was the smallest.

It was hard to concentrate on either end as I was pounded in front and in back. Peggy occasionally smacked me with her big heavy rubber cock while the others face-fucked me, sometimes two-at-a-time. Meanwhile she was standing next to Ken and making out with him passionately moaning loudly into his mouth while Harvey watched and waited his turn in my mouth. Her intimacy with Ken seemed to designed to melodramatically taunt Harvey. Who looked her way even as he got his turn in my mouth.

Hank's fucking couldn't last very long, and I thought he would cum quickly, but he was dislodged from deep in my rectum by Trent, whose smaller cock slid in easily. He began sensually, kneading my butt cheeks and sliding his meaty endowment at a moderate pace. I was opened and lubed from Hank's pre-cum, so this felt amazing. I began to moan pleasantly on the cock in my mouth.

We continued on this delicious course, and I resolved to let them drive me to my first orgasm. I was whimpering and moaning deeply and Trent picked up the speed. I was getting close, and it seemed that made Peggy angry because just before I could get there, she suddenly moved behind me and pushing Trent of out the way drove her massive strap-on, definitely the largest phallus there, deep into me mercilessly ripping me apart.

She plunged it so forcefully that she lifted me off the floor. Whatever thoughts I had of cumming were driven away by her violent force and the pain from the massive horsecock shaped dildo penetrating gaping l, but not ready for this, hole. The dildo was as long as my forearm. She pushed in as deep as she could; my ass was lubed for the cocks, but relatively dry for this plastic monster. About half-way in, the friction stopped its forward motion.

She finally squeezed a giant gob of lube onto it as she slowly pulled out of me. Her next plunge was less painful, and she managed to get a lot more of that thing inside of me. Ken, who was facing me with his lovely big cock down my throat, reached behind me, opened up my ass cheeks for her assault. I was thinking how much more I would enjoy that beautiful cock in my ass rather than Peggy rubber monster.

I chose to luxuriate in giving my mouth to Ken's big yummy cock. I slobbered over it and licked and sucked with passion. The other guys were getting antsy to have their turns, but Ken held firm using my butt cheeks as leverage and leaning forward to make out with Peggy as she got closer by pushing that monster all the way in me.

I felt so full and that rubber cock was thrashing past my prostate giving me all these tingling feelings. The pain from before had dissipated and Peggy once kissing Ken had modulated her thrusts into me. I was again building to that first orgasm. It was pleasurable to be so full up and the center of attention.

I pushed myself to cum; I moaned and groaned, now driving and grinding my own ass onto the giant phallus. Just then, my attentions on his cock and above me, Peggy's passionate kissing drove Ken over the edge, and he filled my mouth with delicious cum just as I melted into the rubber cock and spasmed into ecstasy. I came thinking of how wonderfully the marvelous cock in my mouth would fill my ass, better than the hard rubber bloodless tool lodged there now. I was seizing nonetheless. She kept her dildo firmly deep in my ass through my orgasm. I licked Ken's gorgeous cock clean and the underside of his balls.