Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Baby, fuck my ass with that big monster! Please! I want it so bad."

"Yah, yah... hmm, mmm!"

He raised himself up and moved behind my on his knees.

"Yeah, Derek, fuck me hard! You don't need to be gentle, honey, I want you to hurt me with that thing... uhmph!"

I was fairly well-lubed from before, but his cock was really massive. I knew it would hurt and burn as he split my hole open with that monster, but I wanted to feel it so bad. I welcomed the pain as he dug into me. I pulled my cheeks apart and pushed back against him, when hesitated to bury that log inside me.

I finally felt my asscheeks slam against his pelvis and that overwhelming full feeling inside me. The pain was a part of it; it was sharp, scorching my inner walls pulsing against the massive invader. I wanted to hold myself in this position forever, just feeling his hot cock fuse into a part of me, but I longed to be properly fucked by this new giant cock.

Derek was happy to hold still in my hole, but I pulled myself forward until I coul feel just the head in, and then slammed myself back on it until I met his hip bones. He seemed shocked at this and for a moment I was afraid I might have hurt his beautiful cock.

"You okay?!"

"Yah, yah, wonderful."

He began to push in himself, and I was relieved that I hadn't hurt him. Again, we fell into a rhythm, where I pushed back as he pushed in. I let him pull out at his leisure, but slammed myself into him when he was pushing in. Soon, the pain turned to pure pleasure, and I needed a reminder of my submission.

"Derek, honey, your cock feels so fabulous in my ass. Thank you for fucking me so good! Would you like to slap my ass? I'd like it."

He didn't need another invitation. I felt his big paw slam into my right buttock and the redness I imagined appeared there.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you. More please!"

He slapped my other cheek twice and then the first again. He was still driving into me and I was still slamming my ass back at him. He continued smacking my ass enthusiastically. I was loving how excitedly he was fucking and slapping me, but I felt the need to be restrained. I let go of my asscheeks and used my hands to guide his left hand around my wrists, so he would use my arms to pull me back into him.

Sexually, he was very quick on the uptake, he grabbed my wrists in his massive hand and pulled me back toward him and continued to drive that immense beast into me. This drove me over the edge, and I began to shake and twist in ecstasy. He pulled me close by the arms and held himself deep inside me, as I writhed and twisted on his cock.

When the quivering and seizing slowed, he pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to me. As soon as I could move, I turned over, got on top of him, and reburied that monster in my gaping ass. I drove it in slow and easy holding myself up on with my hands pushing on his chest. The fullness felt so right after already feeling empty without him.

I teased his nipples and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back passionately, but laughed goofily after "Yuk, yuk, yuk. Mmmm!" He moaned as I settled my ass on his pelvis.

The laughter was a bit distracting, but I knew it meant he was enjoying himself which filled me with pride, as much as his cock was filled my aching hole. I again needed restraint and picked up both his hands that laid by my sides. I lifted the left to my throat and splayed his fingers until he wrapped them around my neck. Once he was choking me, I used his right to slap my face.

He got the idea quickly; I was again happy to lead my own submission. I rolled my hips onto his lap and nudged his cock, nestled warmly in my hole. I fucked him slow and tenderly, using my ass muscles to caress him inside me. He was too busy moaning to laugh now. But, very soon, he was using his hold on my throat as a handlebar to thrust me furiously up and down on his cock.

He'd pound me down, then slap my face and sometimes my little titties. He tweaked my big nipples and laughed, cruelly this time. I knew he was close again, and I wouldn't be far behind with what he was doing to me. He had taken away some of my control and was enjoying it. I loved the feeling that I gently snuggled his cock with my ass, while he carelessly hurt me.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me hard! Cum up my ass, please! Cum for me, baby!"

This got him really excited and drove him over the edge. His hot cum felt like lava in my guts. I just melted and came on the spot. He drove me down hard held, nearly choking me out, as whimpered violently in my ecstasy.

We stayed in that position until his massive erection finally wilted and he me pulled off, and I rushed down to lick his cock clean. I was so happy we had been so thorough with the cleaning beforehand, as I took the limp but meaty monster in my mouth and sucked the cum and other fluids off its beautiful head. I licked inside the foreskin as the head retreated into its cocoon.

He pushed my head away brusquely when he'd had enough, and I rolled over and lay face up on the bed.

"That was... aah..."

"Amazing, thank you, sweetie. I loved the way you fucked me, Derek!"

He was appreciative and talkative for about three minutes, but fell suddenly asleep mid-sentence. I took a shower and brought back a soapy wet hand towel to clean him up and fell asleep next him.

The next day we were flying back to New York. In the morning, finished Derek off with a quick blowjob after I had drunk his piss, and sent him out the door before getting ready to leave. The flight back was nothing like the flight down. Harvey and Peggy seemed to have dug in on their fight forming two camps. Harvey and his friends and Peggy and Ken and neither camp wanted anything to do with me.

I don't think it was personal, just their own thing. Ken, of the amazing cock I had missed out on, and Peggy took over the bedroom and rather obviously and loudly fucked the whole trip back. Harvey and his friends, besides talking sports and drinking heavily, found a football game and watched it almost as loudly and Ken fucked Peggy.

I put on my headphones and laid all the way down in the recliner, until we landed. Harvey finally apologized for the rudeness, and I said it didn't matter. I certainly was prepared to provide the services I had been engaged to deliver, so it wasn't on me.

Marsha was totally distracted, when I explained how the trip had gone. She didn't seem to care about her cousin's satisfaction with my services. For me, it was not an unsuccessful trip; I had the great mile-high club gangbang on the way down and an amazing experience with Derek, and laid on a beautiful beach for a few days.

My Doms didn't just use me as a sub whore, I sometimes starred in sissy gangbang porn videos Ahn and Noah's friend, Isaiah, made and sold through their website. My favorite is a gangbang with all transwomen with huge cocks, like Ahn, eight of them. The "premise" of the movie: newbie sissy goes to trans bar and ends up naked in the bathroom pulling a tranny train. My character goes to pee and is surprised by a tall "stacked" Amazon transwoman she's just met at the bar, whose massive BBC is aimed straight at her mouth.

Five of them are women of color and the others are white. The first one and "the ringleader" is Charlene, who is just gorgeous. She's large and buxom, with fantastic curves and smooth chocolate skin that sparkles in the light. Her short curly hair is bleached peroxide blonde making a stark contrast. I felt a little guilty enjoying her cock as much as I did. It felt like cheating on Ahn.

Charlene pushes the stall door open and presents her enormous cock, as my character, Trudy, wipes her little clitty. My character is supposed to be doing it for the first time. It was hard work pretending to be newbie and not just shove the whole thing down my throat and gag on it, like the practiced cocksucker I am. She works the cock into me slowly and rips her top open revealing huge pendulant breasts. "They can't be real," I thought, but they looked and felt real.

She shoves my hands on them, and I start mauling them while swallowing her big cock. As we establish a rhythm, another transwoman from the bar appears behind her. She starts to rub herself and make-out with the first one, pushing her ass forward to ram the cock into me. She lifts her stretchy tight miniskirt and her own big cock spills out. This one is a thick pink monster, not so long, but shaped like a fire-hydrant, and just as stout.

There's a shot of my eyes popping, as I catch a glimpse of it, with Charlene's long sleek cock still down my throat. I have unrealistically become master cocksucker in seven minutes, swallowing a cock that would have taken me a month to get used if it was my first time. I remembered how long it took me to get Daddy all the way down.

Charlene drags me out of the stall by my hair on my knees, still attached to her cock, to a rather convenient armless couch in the middle of the large but grubby restroom. I'm forced to knee-walk over there, with my tights and panties stretched between my ankles. I have on a tennis skirt and patent leather Mary Janes and a tight sweater (very retro), my teeny titties accentuated by a push up bra with filler, the nipple rings showing through the tight top.

Ella, the second one, pulls up my skirt, revealing my tiny clit. She oohs and aaahs, giggles, then rubs it. My no longer erectile clitty pulses under this kind of attention, but it feels more sensitive than ever. As if the nerve endings were concentrated into the tiny bulb left after surgery.

Charlene lifts off my sweater to reveal my stuffed bra and tiny nipple-ringed titty lumps. She unhooks the bra, in one smooth motion, unzips my skirt in the back and slips it off, while Ella pulls off my tights, panties and Mary Janes off, then puts the shoes back on.

Charlene places her big black cock back in my mouth. Meantime, a third transwoman comes through the bathroom door, the camera focuses on her surprised, but intrigued expression. She sashays over to us and plays with my newly released little titties, tugging on the rings.

Ella fondles and spread my butt cheeks poking a finger in my hole, as she finds it. Margo (gurl #3), pulls down her tight super-short cut-off jean shorts; the thong-like seam between her legs the only remnant. She reveals her own large cock (invisible before taking off her shorts), not quite Ella's thickness or Charlene's length, but meaty and veiny with a sharp upward curve. I have found--not quite scientifically--that this shape of cock hits a particular spot inside me that makes me wild, and my asshole spasms on Ella's fingers at the thought of it.

I reach for it as she comes nearer, Margo insinuates her curved cock between Charlene's and my mouth. The one bit of facial surgery I was allowed, after begging, was to widen my lips so I could take more cock. I was able to accommodate both their heads in my new mouth. Again, my innocent character was suddenly acting like the expert cock-whore I really am.

They force me onto my knees, and all three began to demand attention from my mouth. I was passed from cock to cock just relishing the feeling of being dominated this way. I'm on my knees sucking three delicious cocks and feeling euphoric from their attention, when two more transgirls enter the bathroom, arm-in-arm, but in a rush.

They look over at our little scene. Grace, tall thin, almost paper white, grabs the bulge between the legs of her silky harem pants and rushes over to me and the others; she brashly nudges them aside as she whips out her surprisingly large bright pink and red penis. It is long flaccid with a big head on the end, but a much narrower shaft that makes it look a mushroom.

She puts the bell-end of her lollypop dick in my mouth, and I suckle on it patiently awaiting what I know will be piss. I watched them drink tons of water as prep, before the shoot. She had trouble initiating; so, I gently lick at the underside of the bulbous head, then lightly twirl my tongue around the wide rim. This draws her piss out, and I open my newly capacious mouth to receive the precious fluid. It was very clearly and barely tasted like urine.

Her companion too comes over; halfway to us, she already has her big cock out. Another BBC, though her complexion is lighter than Charlene's, her cock is as dark. Not quite as big, but certainly big enough to qualify for the genre.

She needs no help starting her stream and floods my open mouth alongside Grace. Shawna (gurl #5) is a tight muscley package. She is about five-five, but ripped, even with the brawn, she looks feminine. Her taut round booty, her perky scoops of hormone-raised titties (I hope mine look like that someday), and tiny waist scream woman, but her thick meaty cock says different.

"Oooh, drink my piss, you nasty whore!" she shouts, in a posh British accent.

The last three transwomen come into the bathroom; the last one, the bartender, uses her key to lock the door. The camera focuses on her as she pockets the keys. The three new participants walk over, whip out their cocks, and join in, as does Charlene, who appears peer-pressured into it. With six big cocks pissing in and on me, I feel gloriously and supremely filthy. The camera captures my mood with a wide grin, my eyes glistening with piss and bliss, my head swirling to get more in.

As they micturate on me, I lunge to taste their cocks; they tease me, but back away when I get too close. When all done, Paula, the bartender, goes to a utility sink in the back of the bathroom and drags out a hose, which she turns on me. She makes me turn around as she hoses the piss off me and then makes me open my hole to her hose.

She tosses me a rag to dry myself. At the shoot, the director handed me a towel off-screen. Cut to me being led to the couch; all are naked now. Charlene sits on the edge and lures me over, waving her cock between her legs. I need no more encouragement and crawl to it. I start to suck the cock back down, but she pulls me up onto the couch straddling her legs. I feel the slippery wetness of lube in my hole. She is very rough with me, pushing two lubed fingers up there with one hand and holding me down hard by the neck with the other.

She spreads my buttocks and places my hole on the tip of her massive tool; she halts, and lets me work it in; and though I want to ram it down, I try to stay in character and groan and whine, as the cock tears into me, as if it was the first time.

"Ow, oww, ooh, ooh, ow, Ms. Charlene... it's too big!" I whimper putting on a show of naïveté.

She puts her thumb into my mouth to quiet me, but soon the rest of gang have surrounded us and try to plug my mouth. Margo places my right hand on her fat stubby cock. I love the girth of it and how it stretches my hand. My fingers only get two-thirds of the way around it. As usual, I begin to imagine it going in my ass and spasm onto Charlene's cock in my ass.

Another cock is presented to my left hand. I know from the movie, but I couldn't tell then, it was Grace's mushroom I was jerking. I knew it was going to happen and began to think about combinations of these cocks going into me at the same time and moaned and spasmed again.

Dweena, a curvy plump Latina who had large enhanced breasts and plump juicy bottom. Was the first to get in my mouth. Her large brown eyes seemed full of mystery. Her cock was marvelous; the tip had a relatively small circumference, but it widened slowly down the shaft. The small pink tip of the head poked just out of her thick darker foreskin.

The last two were Nari an East Indian gurl, with a long thin penis and Sandie a statuesque Italian beauty. The rest of the girls were jockeying for my mouth, sometimes two at time and sometimes just one. Others, were playing with my tiny tits and twisting the nipple rings cruelly. I was loving the attention. I just let myself be taken without restriction, try to feel and appreciate all they were doing to me.

There isn't enough of me to go around; some of the girls suck or jerk on each other's cocks while waiting for my attention. It isn't long before one of them begins to explore my already occupied hole. The thought a of another cock sharing my hole with Charlene's monster makes me tremble with excitement.

I leaned forward to give the intruding fingers room to maneuver. It was the bartender Paula, whose long slim fingers pushed easily in beside Charlene and widened my hole for more cock. Charlene helps us along by grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling them wide apart for the intruder. I wanted to beg for the second cock in my ass, but my mouth was busy with up to three cocks knocking on my front door.

I didn't have long to wait; Paula's cock was considerably fatter than her slim fingers had been, and I felt that sweet familiar pain of two cocks passing through my rectum and pressing hard against my inner walls. I tried to concentrate all my energy on experiencing that feeling, leaving my mouth to the frontal assault.

I found myself trembling from an ecstasy that came without notice. It didn't build up like normal, I didn't push myself or hold myself back. I just came, wave after wave. In the vid, it looks like I'm having a grand mals seizure, as my ass shakes under the assault and the rest of me goes limp. My seizing causes Paula, who was pummeling my hole while Charlene held still, to grunt loudly and persistently. I was surprised, and proud of myself for causing such an early ejaculation. I could feel her cock spasm, pressed on the other cock against the ass walls.

Paula pulls out abruptly and pushes her way to the front where she makes me swallow and clean her slimy cock, while Ella rushes behind me to replace the quick-cumming Paula in my gaping hole. I leaned forward again swallowing all of Paula's cum-soaked cock. It was flaccid, as I swallowed all the way down my gullet but kept up swallowing motions with throat muscles. She seemed quick to cum, but quick to recover; she got hard in my mouth again, and Nari and Grace, observing this, pushed her out of the way and tried to ram into my mouth.

Ella and Charlene were a fatter pair, and my ass was in heaven, as Charlene finally began to move inside me alongside the new thicker cock. I felt incredibly full and nasty imagining what their cocks felt like rubbing up against each other. I moaned madly on the cocks invading my mouth and jerked hard on the ones in my hands as I bounced on those fat cocks. I loved living the fantasy that this was my first time, and yet I able to take so much cock at one time.

They fucked me earnestly for some time, until the ones not getting as much attention protested. Two lifted me bodily off those delicious cocks, while Sandie and Grace laid down on the other end of the narrow couch, their legs intertwined so their cocks were as close as possible. They squatted me over both until I felt the tip of the first, and then sank myself down until my new bubble butt made contact with their hipbones.

My ass was so wide open and slippery, they found little resistance. I rode their cocks happily and went back to sucking whoever presented themselves before me and jerking whoever put my hands on their cock. I was having such a good time and it felt so wonderful. Then, something even nastier: behind me, Shawna pushes me forward by the neck while straddling Grace beneath her.

Her strong hands tighten round my neck making me choke on the cock in my mouth. When, at the point of passing out, I feel the sharp thrust of a third cock enter me. I feel the pain, but it's blocked out by the feeling of incipient unconsciousness. When her cock is all the way, I have three cocks in my ass; she lets go and the cock in my mouth proceeds down my throat, but I get only just enough breath to keep from losing consciousness.

This makes me cum again instantly. I just melt on top of all that cock, the feeling is incredible, but it is the idea that pushes me over the top. I am fucking three cocks with one hole while alternating between one and three down my throat. They are all moaning and groaning. I am pleasing eight cocks at once and they are all letting me know. I can't stop cumming; and I can't stop bouncing on their cocks.