Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He winced a bit from the sensitivity and pulled away. Peggy yanked her giant dildo out of me carelessly and sauntered after Ken into the small cabin bathroom. The rest of the men, who had been engaged variously with each other, now approached, and seemed to want to make up for lost time. Hank, Trent and Mason lined up in front of me and Harvey move behind me.

I was expecting him to ram his very average cock into me. I was gaping wide open from Peggy's relentless assault with the giant horse dildo and didn't how it would work with his smallish cock. But instead, he crawled under me and licked and sucked my clitty as he fingered and then fisted my open ass.

My clitty didn't get hard anymore, but pulsed under this treatment super sensitively. I trembled from what he was doing to me, driving me wild; I just surrendered my mouth to the men forcing their bigger cocks down my throat, while I reveled in the warmth of his mouth and his hand sliding sensuously into me.

This went on a while and I could barely stand the excitement I was building up to another orgasm, when Trent and Mason came to the same idea at once. They left my mouth to Hank, who took full advantage. The moved Harvey from his prone position beneath me. Trent went over to the recliner and pushed it to the flat position. He laid himself on it his massive cock sticking straight up like flagpole declaring new territory.

Mason pulled me up straight and marched me over to the chair; he mounted me onto Trent's luscious cock and pushed my shoulders forward harshly. I slid down the flagpole with my gaping ass feeling the cock slide easily into me. Mason followed behind and pushing heavily on my midback to get me to arch, he presented his cock to my already occupied hole. I leaned forward and reached back with my hands to open my cheeks to his cock.

My sphincter had not had a chance to close, with Harvey fisting me, and I accepted the extra cock with little resistance, but it felt so good to be filled with live hot-blooded cocks. When I had settled into the double-fucking in my hole, Hank reestablished himself in my mouth and I was a happy whore.

"Glugghh, glugg! Yeghh, yegh!" I moaned the feeling of fulness once again starting me on the road to orgasm.

My head was at the edge of the head of the chair as I gulped on Hank's cock. Hank, whom I had lost track of, suddenly appeared there along with Peggy and Ken. Peggy was now without penile apparatus, she wore just a pair of thigh high boots; her naked bald pussy. Harvey kept his head sheepishly down.

"You know the rules, little cucky, she cackled. When there are real men around, your useless pecker must be caged."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Ken held the way too small cage in the air and jeered at the cuck.

"Ya' know, I won't fuck your ass without it, little broh!"

He squatted quickly without warning, and dexterously had the small penis locked in. This gave Harvey no chance to get an erection while Ken locked him up. I kept looking over there even as Hank fucked my face. They were positioned clearly for my view. Once locked, Ken pushed Harvey on his knees and made him kneel-walk over to me and Hank's cock.

Harvey needed no instructions as to what do with Hank's cock. We fought over it like kittens with a mousey. Ken and Peggy went into the bedroom part of the cabin, leaving me and Harvey to service his friends.

I was too distracted from having two cocks pistoning in and out of my ass to win the contest of Hank's cock against Harvey's hogging. I was content to lick around it as Harvey swallowed. Soon, though, Harvey and I were making out as Hank bent him over and rammed the big cock up his ass. We both moaned into our kiss as the other men fucked into me getting ready to cum up there.

Both Mason and Trent were hammering into me in a syncopated rhythm, which was about to make us all cum. First Trent, below me, pushed in deep and held his position as he began to spurt his spunk into me. Mason continued the hammering, but soon he too was driving his sperm into me. It felt warm and gooey in there, and that full feeling drove me to cum too.

Soon as they were done, Mason jumped up, pulling me off Trent by the hair with him and rushed me around to where Harvey was, still bent over with Hanks large cock buried in his hole. Hank angled Harvey away from the chair then pushed him down first on his knees and had him lay on his back.

Just as Hank was reintroducing his cock to Harvey's asshole, Mason with Trent following had me squat over Harvey's face. Mason held me up by the neck, as my assload of cum oozed out of me and onto Harvey's face. Meanwhile, Trent and Mason took turns letting me clean their softening dripping cocks.

Harvey leaned up and licked my butthole clean, lapping at the cum and driving his tongue deep up my gaping hole. His caged dickey bounced around, as Hank pummeled his huge cock into him. Both were moaning deeply now and breathing heavily I knew they wouldn't be long.

Trent and Mason went off together into the main cabin bath; I nearly fell onto Harvey's face, as I was left squatting without support. I managed to get back on my knees and crawl a little away, where I watched Hank finish in Harvey's now gaping asshole. I could see Harvey's own cum dribble out of the bright pink cockcage, and I moaned in sympathy.

Being done, Hank drew his brutally large cock out of Harvey, I leaned in around him and nuzzled Hank's cock with my tongue then licked from his balls to the very tip of the still hard organ. I throated the whole thing and sucked off the dripping cum. It was bit much for him and he yanked my head back, but let me lick him lightly as his erection began to fade.

When he was done, he pointed my head to Harvey's open legs, pushed my face lightly into it, then walked away in the direction of the bath. I lapped up the cum flowing from Harvey's freshly fucked ass. He groaned and moaned.

"Gimme, gimme!" He managed in a desperate whisper.

I scooped up as much cum as I could with my tongue, held it in mouth and crept over his chest to deposit it in his mouth. I opened and dropped the thick wad of cum into his wide-open mouth.

"MMmm! Mmm!" He hummed.

I leaned down and kissed him hard, tasting the blend of cum. We made out trading the cum back and forth for a while until we swallowed and laid there for while waiting for the others to exit the bathroom.

Harvey pointed me to another smaller bathroom with only a sink and toilet in it, then he crawled over to the bedroom door. He pressed a button and it opened automatically. As it opened, I saw Peggy and Ken still at it, Peggy on top hammering her ass onto his cock. There was a small doggie bed, at the foot of the bed, where I saw Harvey curl up as the door shut.

The rest of the trip was kind of a disappointment. Peggy was really pissed with Harvey, for bringing his crew on the trip and there was tension for most of the trip. She got a separate cabin for her and Ken. Harvey and his boys got their own cabin and were more interested in golf than anything else and spent most of the time doing that. Peggy seemed determined to deny me the pleasure of Ken's cock in my ass. She seemed jealous when I was sucking and for making him cum. Whenever we were together, she would tease me with it meanly.

They barely left their cabin. I found myself alone most of the time. The only action I had seen since the plane was with Hank who was kind of the alpha of the group. I was laying on the beach the second day, and he came up to me between rounds of golf. We went back to my cabin and he fucked me hard and fast, cumming deep up my ass. It felt great, but the whole thing including the walk to my cabin took ten minutes, too brief to make me cum.

I wasn't sure what it was, but somehow, Peggy's snit made them keep to themselves. By the fourth day, I was dying for action. I spent most of the days on the beach with a book and many Piña Coladas. As I lay on my beach chair the fourth day, I spotted a young man out of the corner of my eye. He was a real hunk; big and burly (just like I like 'em); but he seemed extremely shy; he looked at me and smiled, but then turned quickly away as I caught his eye.

At first, I wasn't sure how to play it, so I was shy too. I let him catch me looking then turned away. But then, I thought of how horny I was. I had been warmed up for horny guys all over me, and it had turned out I had only cum by fisting my own ass and rubbing my clit after Hank had fucked me (I didn't even have a dildo of my own with me).

Now, I stared right at him with as much of "come-hither look" as I could manage. This worked instantly. He galumphed over to me in his goofy way. He wore a beach towel around his neck and tight European style banana hammock type swimming trunks and I could see he had a lot to work with there. He looked like the answer to my prayers.

"Hello, there! I'm Petra," I had begun to use the feminine form in cases where it might be best to ease someone into knowledge of what I really was. I had taken great care to look as feminine as I could on this trip and thought I was just about passing. I had on dark glasses, which helped.

"Hi, I'm uhm... D-D-Derek, p-p-pleased to meet..."

Derek was European, but the accent was undeterminable. He was a African-European, and seemed to be exactly half and half. He had bright hazel eye, which danced around as he stuttered. His skin tone was like that of a white person with a tan and his hair was light brown but in tight curls cut very neat and short. His lips were deliciously plump and sharply outlined by a thin moustache.

He was in his late-twenties; when he smiled nervously, he revealed a dazzling set of teeth. His whole affect made me think "handsome." It could have been withdrawal and horniness, but he looked like one of the most handsome men I had ever met. He was, however, not very graceful and moved like an awkward gangly kid. It might have been his extreme bashfulness, or some developmental challenges, or maybe Aspergers, but he was very sweet.

He sat in the chair next to me, not reclining, but facing me. He told me part of his story in fits and starts. His nervousness eased after some time, with my encouraging and placid tone. He usually lived in Paris with his mother, who had left him here while she attended to some urgent business back home. He was very proud and insistent to tell me he could take care of himself, but live with his widow mother for their mutual convenience.

He was remarkably easy to talk to, if didn't get too excited or nervous. After a very short time, I knew I wanted him, and I could see he was interested. I was still not totally passable, but I had made myself up so I was close. I wasn't sure if he could tell what I was, and had to find a way to let him know without scaring him away.

"Derek, I can see you might... erm... want to... Have you ever been with a... a girl like me?"

"A p-p-pr-prostitute?"

"Uhm... no!"

I was insulted at first, but thinking it through, I couldn't really deny it.

"No... hahaha... not what I meant... I'm... uhm... trans... I don't have a..."

"That d-d-doesn't b-b-bother me..."

I led him gingerly back to my cabin; but there was something I had to do first: get permission from Mistress. Though I was already on a whoring expedition for her, I couldn't fuck some stranger without it. She must have been too busy when I called because she gave me her blessing without quite getting the particulars. It wasn't like her to pass up an opportunity to humiliate me to get what I wanted, but I was happy for it. I was now desperate for Derek.

That done, I led him into my cabin by the hand, literally. His shyness caused me to take the lead role, which was unusual for me. At the door, I lunged at him and kissed him hard. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his ribcage, as I assaulted his mouth with my tongue. He was a surprisingly good kisser, as he gave back as much as I did.

I gestured him to the edge of the bed, knelt down in front of him, and licked through his Speedos at his rising giant. I leaned in and licked under it, at his balls and popped them individually into my mouth. They were huge and low-hanging only the tightness of the trunks kept them from sagging.

I bit tenderly at the flimsy fabric, pulling it away from my prize. His cock straightened in his trunks, making a huge silhouette, as he got excited. I licked it side-to-side, popping the large head in mouth through the briefs. I could take it no more and peeled the trunks off him, his big beautiful cock sprung loose from its constraints, and moaned in anticipation.

I looked up to his bright hazel eyes and smiled seductively, made my mouth into an O, and poked my tongue out. He smiled back alluringly and instinctively pushed forward with his hips until his cock made contact with my open mouth. I swallowed it down about halfway with some difficulty. He was too big and fat to take in on the first go. My mouth was a bit dry. I pulled back from his delicious cock and looked up at him again.

"I want to swallow your cock. Spit in my mouth... please." I croaked, my voice thick with lust.

"Huh... spit...?"

"Yes, please, for lube."

He nodded hesitantly, but leaned in close; I took his enormous hand and made him grab my hair and hold my head back, while he spat a glob of saliva in my mouth. I held it and now pushed his hand and my head onto his cock, making sure he understood I wanted him to keep pushing, as I forced his cock down my throat. He giggled like a boy.

With the extra lubrication and his helping hand, I was able to swallow the beast down on the third try. It was amazing to feel so full and strangely in control. I threw myself on this cock repeatedly, reminding him with my hand to push. He was moaning and groaning from my ministrations, and my clitty began leaking precum.

I wanted to taste his cum, though it would delay having the cock, I was so hungry for, in my ass. He let me know how good he was feeling and I wanted to make him feel even better. I continued my pace, knowing it would not take long to get my reward. I made my throat just a hole for him to fuck and pressed hard on his hands on the way down to draw out some aggression from him. He picked up on it and must have been adept at masturbating because he used my head like a fleshlight.

I felt it pulsing deep down my throat and then begin to spurt. After swallowing the first spurt, I pulled him out just enough to let him finish in my mouth, so I could taste it. He came a prodigious amount. Even after the first gob had gone down my throat, he filled my mouth so that I began to choke; I had to take the cock out to hold on to the rest.

It was delicious, just like his cock. I looked up at him again and showed him my mouth full of his cum, then wiped some on the huge head of his cock and licked it off again. He giggled at this, amused by my nastiness. I finished cleaning off his cock and just worshipped it and licked and swallowed his big dangling balls too.

When he was finally limp, he moved away toward the bathroom. I wanted to show just how nasty I could be for him. I could tell how much he enjoyed it. I sprung to my feet and directed him into the john. He seemed confused, at first, but I put a finger to my lips and tugged on his huge hand. In the bathroom, I knelt facing away from the toilet, then leaned back until my head was in the bowl.

"Piss on me, Derek, pleeease!" I moaned, urging him on.

He seemed still perplexed, but moved into position with a quizzical smile. His cock was massive even limp; he had a thick foreskin that hid the extra long head. I loved the look of its outline pressed against the rugged skin. He nudged it forward with his large right hand, pulling back the foreskin and the fat tip peeked out. He paused, and I reached up and licked the big fat head of his cock ever-so lightly, then watched his pee-hole open and lay back as the stream of piss hit my face. I opened my mouth and moved around trying to catch as much as I could.

It's weird; when Noah first started pissing on me, I thought of it as something to endure for his pleasure, but now I craved it, enjoyed it, even. Then, I swallowed quickly to avoid the taste, but now I savored it like a fine wine. His tasted sweet and sour like a honey vinaigrette.

It was a strange feeling "topping from the bottom" in this way. I was in control, guiding my own submission. Nudging him to do the things dominants would normally make me do, for which I now yearned and hungered.

He never stopped giggling "TEE-HEE, tee-tee-hee hee!" and grunting sort of like a pig "Gniock! Gniock!"

I smiled up at him, as I leaned up to clean off his cock as it dripped the last of his piss. I suckled on the head, licked inside the foreskin, and smiled with my eyes.

"Aaahh, aaahh, mmm." He moaned in gratitude.

"Sweetie, I need to clean myself up before you...uhm... fuck me. You do want to fuck me, right, honey?"

"Y-y-yesss, p-p-please!"

"Would you like to help me clean up?"

I grabbed the enema kit off the sink (I had it ready in case I was called into service my johns) and showed it to him. He didn't quite get it at first. I explained what needed to happen, and he seemed enthusiastic to participate and asked how he could help.

I wanted him to lube and finger my hole open for the bulb of the enema. I could obviously do this myself, but having his big thick fingers prowling around my hole was irresistible. I filled the bag with warm soapy water, bent over the tub, as he pushed his lubed fingers in my hole. I held the douchebag, as it filled, with one hand and pulled my asscheek aside with the other, to give him access.

Again, he was gleefully enjoying himself laughing almost maniacally, as he pushed more fingers in my ass. I was enjoying it, but had to put a stop to it to get cleaned up for his cock. I handed him the bulb end and asked if he would like to push it in. He nodded and pushed it through. I crawled into the tube and put my ass way up and my head down and released the water.

We did it three times to make sure. I had always enjoyed this process and it was wonderful to share it with someone so naturally into it. He wasn't squeamish at all and quite tender with me. When we were done, I drew him into the tub and turned the shower on, while I made out with him passionately. I could feel his tool harden between us. I again directed the action. Our shower done, I drew him out of the tub and dried him almost ritualistically, kissing him lightly all over. With a few choice kisses for his beautiful tool.

When we were both dry, I jumped onto him, wrapped myself around his waist and my arms around his thick neck, and had him carry me back to the bed, kissing him the whole way. I guided him to lay back on the bed and position myself on all fours, with my mouth already searching for that beautiful behemoth.

I practically drank in his semi-erect monster and reached up for his hands. He leaned forward and found my right hand, and I guided him to my neck. I wrapped my own hand around my throat as demonstration without taking the cock out. And he followed with his much larger hand. Encircling my entire neck with his thick fingers. I could feel my throat tighten on his cock deep in there and I began to gag, which is what I wanted him to feel.

"Umph! Ummmph!" He groaned as my throat seized with gagging, making his cock feel the good, I could tell.

It was almost too much. I realized it was a risky move to have this giant stranger choke me with his fat cock in my throat, but it felt so amazing to know how much he enjoyed it and this was experience I was creating for him rather than he demanding it.

Fortunately, he released me just in time and we fell into a rhythm of swallow, choke, release. I again had to stop before I made him cum to soon and not get in my ass. I pulled away then crawled up his body to his face and kissed him deeply letting him taste his delicious cock on my breath. I broke the kiss and laid right next to him and placed myself in the face down/ass up position with my back in a deep arch.