All Comments on 'Peter's College Swim Class Ch. 02'

by Peter93

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting for the physical examination next lesson

It is a good story but very close in the first two chapters to that of Jimmy Johnson about the first lesson Pe of high booys by a female lady teacher.

I hope that it will be a little different for the physical examination in the locker room

of course it will be a very thorough examination head to toes according to the requirements of the health department of the district for freshmen students in colleges before practicing a sport.

The boys would be instructed to strip completely immedialely so that the examination could beguin without loosing time and to line up quietly.

The examination would be performed in front of their female teacher and under her supervision and that of her male assistant by a middle aged parmanent nurse, a very authoritarian woman assisted by two young students nurses doing their training course at the college. The students nurses would have later to check one time by month, so six times by semester, the weight of the swimmers boys always in the nude at the beguinning of the swimming lessons..

May be an older student like Rachel, the assistant for biology class, would be also present to help in some checks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous