Peter's Lucky Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I grind on you, there?" I asked, softly.

She nodded, then frowned a little.

"I don't have a condom," I stated, the pang of fear rising in me again. Before when we'd had something between us, it hadn't seemed necessary, but now her pussy was bare before me, spread open as she continued to rub herself.

"I'm a virgin, and you're a virgin, right Peter?" she said, breathing heavily as she increased her pace.

"Yes, of course. Do you... do you want to change that?" I asked, haltingly.

She nodded once, shyly. "I want to so bad with you, Peter."

I nodded. "You mean it's safe? Even without a condom?"

She smiled shyly. "Of course Peter. My parents weren't so strict they didn't explain that. And," she leaned up, letting a soft moan escape, "I heard it feels so much better that way."

I was stunned, but overwhelmed. I couldn't believe my incredible girlfriend had called me over here and that we were going to go from barely having made out, all the way to having sex, without a condom at that. It was lucky that her parents had been more diligent and that she was on some sort of contraception. With her legs spread like they were now, I felt a hunger that was almost primal to enter her, spread her legs and push into her.

But, it was her first time. Instead of losing control, I nodded, then moved to be over her as she continued to masturbate, pace accelerating as drips of my precum splattered onto her busy fingers and directly into her moist slit. "I'm sorry if it hurts, baby. I'll go really slow."

She nodded up at me, gasping now as the tip of my long, hard member pressed against her slit directly. She moaned, "Please, please, kiss me Peter and get it over with. I want to be yours."

I couldn't do anything but obey. Our lips locked as I leaned over her, and I gently pressed my cock into her, bowing my body so she had enough room to keep touching herself. I slid into her tightness with only a moment of brief resistance, and she gasped. She pressed her hand to my shoulder, and I felt her pussy clench around me as she came, my cock deep inside of her. I couldn't help but let my cock twitch in time with her shudders, her hand pulling away from the place where we were now joined to wrap around me, holding me close through her orgasm. It was lucky that she'd come so immediately in some ways, because I doubt I'd have been able to hold back even just after a few more strokes. As it was, the pleasure was intense, immeasurable. I had thought that her tits were the best feeling imaginable, but this was a thousand times better. She was so warm on my cock, softer than I'd ever imagined, and so wet. Her muscles kept milking me for what seemed like a minute, and I didn't dare move for fear of setting off my own orgasm, pumping her tight pussy full of my milky semen.

As I slowly started to move inside her again, rocking in and out gently but insistently, I realized that even despite not finishing right away, there was no way I could last long like this. "Elise, I don't think," I moaned, pressing her beautiful body, still sticky with my precum against me, "I don't think i'll be able to keep doing this for long without cumming."

She looked up at me, our bodies together, and didn't say a word, just smiled, hands wrapped around me, holding me close. She kissed me deeply, and I felt something change as she started to gyrate her hips, despite my weight bearing down on top of her. Breaking the kiss, she smiled and whispered in my ear. "That's OK baby, I want it so bad. I need to feel you cum just like you got to feel me cum like this."

I groaned, and she giggled softly, feeling my cock twitching as my thrusts grew more erratic. Her movements sent shockwaves of pleasure up my cock, and she moaned too as she pulled her body close to mine. I could feel her perky tits as they pressed against me, every inch of skin on her body against mine. Her tight pussy was sliding over me, and it felt as though it was begging me to finally let go, finish what I'd started, fill this virgin pussy with my pent-up cum. Somehow, the thought crossed my mind that this would be exactly what it would feel like if we decided to make a baby, our bodies naked, totally bare and pressed together, me on top of her to maximize the chances of her conceiving. Maybe it was the intensity of the moment, but instead of a jolt of fear this time the thought seemed to heighten every sensation, driving me closer and closer to orgasm, my twitching, dripping dick already buried in her fertile pussy.

I felt the point of no return approaching so quickly. Sweaty and groaning, I murmured to Elise, "Are you sure you want me to finish inside you?"

"Yes, Peter, please. I want it all inside me, I want your juices mixed with mine, dripping out of me all night long. Please," she begged, "fill my pussy, fuck me with nothing between us, I want to feel everything, every second of your orgasm! I want you to get me pregnant, make me yours."

I was kissing her neck when the realization hit. A massive wave of pleasure rolled over me, but I somehow stayed in the moment, thrusting into her still, just barely on the edge. "I thought you said you were safe?"

"I am, there's no chance of me having any... well, I'm totally healthy," she panted, our lips meeting again. I immediately understood, but somehow, I felt nothing but an electric surge of dangerous pleasure. I had been fucking an entirely unprotected, fertile woman this whole time, my cock oozing precum into her, and it had felt incredible. It was like her tight, warm pussy was made for me, welcoming my cum, begging me to just let loose inside of her. I fought in my head for a moment, pulling my cock almost all the way out of her perfect warmth.

But I couldn't do it. Something deep down inside me took over, and I thrust back into her, deeper than before, lifting her legs to spread her tightness open for me, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. I looked down at her, then bent to her ear and whispered, "Are you ready to be mine, Elise? To have my baby? To feel my load splash inside you, claim you?"

She whimpered, and the sound of a soft response filtered to my ear: "Yes."

The pleasure seemed to rise like a wave, bowling me over, taking everything I had. I continued to thrust into her unprotected pussy, my cock twitching, and I felt the spurts of pleasure and cum rocketing into her. Her arms held me close as I came, our bodies still sliding, slick with sweat and everything else as I groaned with every twitch and spurt from my hard cock.

Finally, though, my pleasure was spent and I paused my shaking thrusts, catching Elise's face and pulling her into a gentle but hungry kiss. I rolled off her, and we both just lay there, panting, spent.

She was the first one to break the companionable silence. "Peter, that was so perfect. It was just what I wanted. I'm sorry if I was confusing," she glanced away from me. "It's not that I wanted to deceive you, it's just that... for my first time, I wanted it to be just the way that my parents told me. With someone I love so much, with nothing at all between us, both accepting the consequences. But I know it's a lot to ask. I can go out to the drug store tomorrow and get Plan B if you want. And we should get some condoms for next time. But..."

She trailed off, and I looked over at her. "While I was inside you, I was thinking about it. I was imagining, even before you said anything, that that's how it would be to get you pregnant, just like that. I... think it kinda turned me on."

She blushed, flipping up on one arm to look at me, her beautiful tits and softly curving hips making a beautiful view for me as I leaned over as well. "So maybe just this once, we could just... see what happens?" She looked down between her legs. "That really must have been a huge load, Peter, I still feel so drippy," she giggled.

Despite having just achieved the biggest orgasm I'd ever felt, my cock twitched, and I watched as she leaned back, spreading her legs so I could watch a fat, pearlescent blob trickle out of her tightness.

"Yes, I think so," I replied, a hunger already building within me. "At least if you do get pregnant, you can let me finish inside you like that again."

She smiled naughtily. "Well, if we're lucky, then... we'll just have to see about that."

---

Epilogue:

Elise didn't get pregnant that night. It was probably for the best that she didn't. We both headed off to the nearby state college the next year, and I'm sure we made both our roommates miserable by spending close to every second at one of our dorms. We got more and more adventurous, trying all sorts of other things--maybe I'll share some other encounters with you. I even managed to use a condom sometimes, although we both had a pretty hard time, with one or the other of us usually begging the other to just pretty-please, skip it just this once. It wasn't much of a surprise when she finally did miss her period halfway through senior year. And then a second one. At that point, we threw the box out entirely. But that's another story. Elise and I graduated and the photos of us kissing at graduation, her tummy just beginning to grow large with our first daughter, hang on the wall of our home now. I still look back on that first night fondly. And sometimes, just to mix it up, Elise and I still pretend we've never done anything before, and that she wants me to put another load deep inside her like that first one. Well, can't say I blame her. Somehow, those orgasms seem to feel stronger, just like that first one did. I'll always remember it. There couldn't have been a better way to share my first time with her.

12