Peter's Princess

Story Info
Angry with her mom, Beth finds an outlet in her stepfather.
727 words
3.64
18.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying on her bed reading, wearing a white tank top and pink panties that matched her pink toenails. The book rested on her flat stomach and she peered at it over her small but firm round breasts, her nipples clear to see through the material.

Fresh out of the shower, Beth was trying to focus on something other than the fact everyone she knew was out partying while she was stuck at home. Her mother had declared that even though Beth was in college now as long as she lived under her mom's roof she still had to follow the rules, one of which was going out only one night of the weekend. Beth was desperate to move out, but it was financially impossible for her without asking her mother for help.

Peter, Beth's stepfather, entered her room.

"Hey," he said, but she ignored him.

"Beth," he said again, this time with more authority.

"What?" she asked a bit rudely.

He took her by the hand and pulled her up until she was on her knees in front of him as he stood by the side of the bed.

"I know you're mad at me," he said.

He was very close to her and Beth felt oddly tingly.

"I'll tell you what," he said. "Give me a proper daughterly kiss and I'll let you go out for an hour."

"Really?" Beth was super happy and gave him a wide smile.

"Really," he said.

Beth leaned forward and pecked him on the lips then gave him a big hug, her breasts squished on his chest.

"A proper daughterly kiss," he said.

Peter kissed her, thoroughly.

His tongue in her mouth and his hard dick pushing at her pussy. Peter cupped her ass and pulled Beth against him. The kiss got deeper and deeper and soon he had her laying on the bed with her legs wrapped around him. Beth's moans and Peter's harsh breathing were the only sounds in the room as they dry-fucked. The air was cool but Beth felt like she was on fire, she completely forgot her plans to go out.

He pulled her top off and sucked her nipples and Beth almost came in her panties.

"Do you like what Daddy does to you?" he asked.

His hand was in her underwear and his thumb was rubbing her clit. Beth could barely speak around the intense pleasure.

"Y-y-yes," she stammered.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you?" he asked.

His fingers were playing the piano in her pussy and Beth was squirming on his hand, desperate for relief.

"Do you want Daddy to cum in you, sweetheart?"

Peter was rock hard. He was ready to feel her tight cunt convulsing around his cock.

"Pleeeease," she begged. She took his dick out of his trousers and positioned him at her warm center. "Please, daddy, please, please, please."

Peter fucked her. Deep and hard, he pounded Beth until he was empty.

*******

The next day, as her mother made breakfast Beth was forced to sit silently as Peter and her mom flirted and made plans for the day. When she got up and slammed out of the room her mother was startled.

"What's wrong with her now?" she asked him.

"I don't know, but that was rude. I'll go talk to her while you shower before we go out to lunch."

"Ok, honey," she gave him a kiss then scooted off to her bath.

Peter walked into Beth's room without knocking. She was lying on her stomach acoss her bed and before she could react he lay on top of her, shoving her panties aside and pushing into her.

"Don't you ever act like that again. Do you understand me? It was rude and I will not let you treat your mother that way."

"Ummmpfffhhhhh," was all Beth could manage to say as he pushed so deep that she could practically feel him in her throat. Her ass quivered as she climaxed and she pushed back on his dick, wanting more.

"That's my girl," he praised her.

When he was finished, he instructed her to be ready to go out that night with him.

"What about mom," she asked.

"Don't worry about that," he replied.

He wasn't about to tell her that he had plans for his wife, with her former brother-in-law...Beth's Uncle Steven.