The Stronger Girl 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not through with you" she whispered, her mouth close to Annie's ear.

Annie whimpered.

"You have no one to blame but yourself." Her lips touched Annie's ear. Her tongue moved softly into the boney little canal, making loud wet sounds as her finger drifted down to her panties, touching them where the waistband bridged the crack of Annie's ass.

"These were a wonderful surprise. They're so pretty," Michele breathed. "I might never let you sleep."

Annie shivered. She was so tired and the sting of Michele's rejection still smarted. She had wanted to eat Michele's pussy in front of Nancy; had wanted her to watch. But she knew she would give The Stronger Girl whatever she wanted from her. Her back arched, pressing her ass upwards.

'Wanton ass' she accused herself.

Michele had moved over Annie, straddling her on her knees and elbows. She had used her whole body to make small circles with her nipples against Annie's back. Her mouth still next to Annie's ear, she asked "You know these are for you?"

"MmmmmMm" Annie moaned, her mouth, like her ass, betraying her as it filled with saliva, preparing itself to serve The Stronger Girl.

As Michele's hand moved down her side and slid under her belly Annie had a flash of Michele bearing down on her, of her teeth clenching, of being forced. When Michele's hand slid into her panties; she was wet, her body betraying her exhausted mind a third time.

'Judas twat' she cursed herself.

She had moaned loudly then, pressing her face into her pillow to muffle the sound, as Michele's fingers split her open, moving easily into her sodden depths.

"Anything?" Michele whispered, taking the top of her ear in her lips, tickling it with her tongue. "Everything?"

Annie had begun to pant through her nose. Short fast shallow breaths. Her teeth bit hard on her pillow. She had still felt so used, so rejected, didn't know what Michele wanted, but she knew that she would do it, that she would give it to her. Her hips began to hump.

"Anything" Michele whispered. And began to suck on Annie's earlobe.

Her wet fingers reached up between Annie's spreading thighs.

'Et tu' she accused her treasonous thighs.

As The Stronger Girl's finger touched her asshole, began to circle. Annie thought she knew what she wanted. Thought of how long her ass had hurt after Michele had fucked it with her fingers. She pushed her ass at the circling fingertip, wanting her to fuck it again. Michele's finger moved with her, however, refused her advances.

"Some things I only want to share with you and you alone Annie," Michele told her. Not understanding what The Stronger Girl meant, Annie's ass had pushed desperately upwards, chasing her orbiting finger until her butt was nestled against The Stronger Girl's belly, unable to rise any higher. She ground her tail against pussy, wanting her to take it, however, she wanted.

Her face pressed into the pillow, Annie cried out in frustration, wanting to understand, wishing Michele would make her.

Annie felt Michele's breasts dragging down her back, felt The Stronger Girl's lips moving down and around the back of her neck, wetly kissing her there. Annie moaned long and hard as her fingers slipped back down and pushed into her pussy, moving into her depths. It was only as Michele's breasts were pressed against her upturned ass, still traveling back, when The Stronger Girl's lips parted wetly and her tongue pressed against Annie's tailbone, that Annie went perfectly still.

She felt Michele's heavy long hair fanned out over her back. Felt her tongue moving softly into the cleavage of her ass. Annie held herself frozen, not even breathing, as The Stronger Girl's free hand touched her ass, found the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down.

Michele lifted herself upwards, her hands touching the outsides of Annie's thighs, lifting slightly.

"Come on Little One."

Annie lifted her knees and perched on her toes as Michele moved the delicate little panties down her legs.

"And again," Michele said patiently when they had reached Annies's calves. Annie dropped back to her knees and lifted her feet, pointing her toes. The Stronger Girl pulled them off. Annie lowered her feet.

"Good girl."

"Please" Annie whispered. "Oh please" she begged softly, not sure what she was begging for, but wanting Michele to have whatever she wanted.

Michele pushing her knees apart, setting herself between them, taking hold of Annie's cheeks, she began to pry them apart.

Her great tongue slid over Annie's asshole, the tip twisting inward as it passed. Annie ground her arms and face into the mattress, arched her back until she thought it might break. She reached her arms back and took her cheeks in her hands, holding them wide for The Stronger Girl.

"Ohhh you are so fine Annie" the words were spoken against her tailbone. She felt them as hot wet breath as well as soft warm sound. Michele reached around under her belly, her fingers pushing inward and beginning to stroke Annie's clit as the great tongue licking her asshole.

"OH NO!" Annie cried. Pushing her ass back at The Stronger Girl. "OH PLEASE DON'T YES!"

"Annie!" Michele laughed. "Hush Little One, you're being really loud."


As they crossed the quad in silence, Annie watched Nancy in profile. She still seemed to be worrying about something.

"So do you think you're just into girls, not boys at all?" Nancy finally asked just as they were approaching the dorm.

"You and Michele," she told her, "are everything I've ever wanted, and everything I never even tried to imagine wanting."

Nancy stopped, surprising Annie, their link arms swinging her around to a stop, facing Nancy. And there, in the middle of the quad, with the whole world looking, tears filling her eyes, Nancy embraced Annie.

"I am so happy to be your Baby Miss," she told Annie, kissing her deeply.


When they got back to the room the last of the sun was pouring in the windows, flooding the room with long light. Michele was stretched out on her side in bed reading in her robe, hair still damp from her post-run shower. They showed her the coat and underwear and other things they had bought - including a silk scarf they'd picked out for Michele - all of which she loved, voicing special approval for the new coat, how warm it looked, how good it looked on Annie, the superabundance of umlauts.

Then Annie asked Nancy to close and lock the door. She and Michele looked at Annie in confusion, so she told Michele, "I want her to stay and watch." Michele blinked in surprise but didn't object.

Nancy looked surprised as well but did as Annie asked, and sat next to Michele on the spot on the bed where Annie patted with her hand. Michele put her arm around Nancy's shoulder and the two of them watched as she quickly stripped herself bare and, crawling between Michele's legs, pulled her robe wide open.

Nancy stroked Annie's back as she kneeled on the bed between Michele's raised and open thighs, and began to lick her pussy. As Annie settled into her task, she pictured herself, thought of visiting Notre Dame with her Grandmother. Standing in the square with the tiny ancient woman who had addressed the building as a woman, spoke to her, told her how beautiful she was. Then with a sly smile, she had told Annie that the sculptor Rodin had likened the cathedral to a woman kneeling in prayer. Annie hadn't seen it, had pretended she had; had agreed, smiled politely, and nodded.

As it turned out the image was too outrageous coming from the sweet little old lady, Annie hadn't been able to make the leap. It had had to wait, a barb in her memory, until now.

The dome of her skull hung over their crossing. Lips from above bisecting lips from below. At that soft intersection Annie sucked on Michele's Godhead, worshipping at her altar with her circling tongue, pointed and red like a bishop's miter. Annie's backside warming in the last sun of the day was the cathedral's western facade. Her feet, stacked and folded beneath her, the steps. Her pussy open and weeping, the arched portal, and her asshole raised to the sky, the great rose window. But it was Michele's raised knees to either side of her that finally completed the image in her mind, let her see it. The stronger girl's long sculpted calves, the gothic towers.

Nancy was holding Michele's breast from below, gently squeezing it and making small circles on her nipple with her long thin thumb. The two were kissing, Michele's hand cradling the back of Nancy's head. As an organism washed through The Stronger Girl, flooding Annie's mouth, she thought of her grandmother's sly smile; her knowing look.