All Comments on 'Petite MILF Goes on Vacation Ch. 03'

by 8409anon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would recommend putting more effort into your stories but plenty of readers want nothing more than a short bland stroke story. You have achieved that for those readers. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What is the deal with every woman in every story needing to be a skanky cum dumpster? Is porn the ONLY exposure to sexual relations most people get anymore? How pathetic.

thewoozlethewoozle12 months ago

Yea. Third chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What is up with all the haters? I think these are some of the best stories. If you don't like it go somewhere else. You don't have to read anything no one is forcing you. Get out of your mom's basement and get some sunshine, maybe you won't be so miserable. I think this author is an amazing writer and I love how kinky it is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Now that I'm done telling those haters to take a hike. When's the next chapter coming out? I want to know what kind of kinky sexcapades Kate gets into next... Will she tell her husband? Will she involve him in it? Well she end up with an even bigger group of younger guys taking her? Can't wait to hear about it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful stuff as usual by 8409. Kate is lovely because she adapts to being a fucktoy. More please, hopefully ending with a much bigger gangbang (all holes and both hands with options around DVP and DAP), bringing her to an erotic state of complete satisfaction. Husband and his work collegues might be a good direction.

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_698 months ago

Hot, steamy, erotic; thoroughly arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous