Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ambulances came and went while lights were turned on in every room. For the next two hours the lovers in the cottage heard boots on the stairs and the front door slamming shut regularly.

"They must be taking all Rodman's files," Petra commented.

"Piles of stuff, judging by all the trips in and out."

"You made it easy for them, Darren. Nobody to get in their way."

"It was for y', not the cops. Didn't know they's comin'. Hate how Boss use y', babe. Now I'm finished wit' 'em for good."

No-one came their way, and well after midnight a police car and small van proceeded back down the dark driveway and through the open gate.

"What now, Darren? We could leave with the limo and never come back here."

"Where'd I stay? What work?"

"My place for now. You'd find another job. Let's just grab your things and go."

"But I want y' t'night. Thas why I drug 'em..."

"At my place, Darren. I promise. Let's go."

****

By the time Petra opened her erotic photo gallery on Monday morning, her boyfriend was settled into her little apartment. They'd spent most of Sunday celebrating his freedom from hated employers and their new living arrangement. She smiled as she went about her work tidying up the shop, waiting for the day's customers. Meanwhile, Darren had hauled himself out of bed and was sipping coffee while scanning job ads.

Across town at the college, Professor Edwards was about to embark upon another stimulating lecture featuring his new student models, Christina and Gabriella. The previous Friday night they had posed completely nude for the first time, any inhibitions eroded away by the exhibitionistic thrill of seeing themselves projected for the entire Fine Arts class- masked of course. Though naked, Christina still held out regarding sex afterward, though her friend had no such hesitation.

By Monday morning, Mona and Gerard were out of the hospital and back home. The effects of the drug Darren had put in the wine had worn off with no lasting effects. But things were different at the mansion. The front gate was broken, along with the glass panel by the front door. All of Gerard's files and computers were gone. So was Darren- the cottage emptied out and their limo missing. They quickly connected the dots and realized their chauffer was behind all that had happened.

Meanwhile, at police headquarters examination of Gerard Rodman's computer files was underway. At the same time, several file cabinet drawers bulging with documents were being time sequenced and catalogued. Forensic analysis of the broker's business dealings was about to begin. He had meticulously kept records that would ultimately bring about his downfall.

More than a half a year later the case finally came trial. Rodman's records had widened the net of his schemes to include far more hapless victims than Professors Edwards and Dennison. The hearings went on for more than a month, so complex were the schemes which Rodman wove to bamboozle the unwary. The public galleries were packed every day with fleeced investors eager to see their broker go down and his ill-got gains liquidated.

Forensic investigation revealed a startling array of techniques used to separate investors from their capital. The trial revealed that he took big kickbacks from shady cryptocurrency companies for peddling their bitcoin. He also nicked customers for very high commissions and hidden fees. For knowledgeable investors, Rodman used a bewilderingly convoluted options trading system.

One of his favourite techniques to rob the least-savvy investors was very simple. Rodman would collect a monthly payment and simply use it for his own investments or personal spending almost until year-end. Brilliant, with investors like Professor Edwards who rarely checked their records.

Most basic of all was the false company. Investigators found that Rodman 'invested' heavily in non-existent businesses. Imaginary Third World companies were a favourite, particularly resource development where there were no deposits. But to help avoid suspicion, everybody got a good year now and then. Luck kept his deceptions alive until his chauffer overheard him brag about them.

In the end, Gerard Rodman's luck ran out. He was slapped with a long prison term and his property ordered sold to reimburse deceived clients. No more mansion, limo, or expensive furnishings and artwork. Although Mona Rodman had no role in the scheme, she was disgraced and left town for good.

****

Six months later:

The apartment was dark except for the spotlights skillfully managed by Ronald. Professor Edwards had his lens focused on the muscular, bare torso of the big man on the white bedspread slightly below him. Perspiration trailed across his skin as he rhythmically ploughed the naked Goth beauty pinned beneath. Her arms pulled down against his broad shoulders and her long legs curled around his back. She was moaning erotically.

"Perfect... perfect," the photographer enthused. "Keep fucking like that while I move around to different angles.... I'm by your face, Petra. French him like you really mean it...."

"I do, William. He's my main man now," she gasped, breathlessly.

"That's it.... Pull yourself tighter against his big chest... good.... Darren, hands under her butt cheeks to lift her pussy higher.... Yes, now really deep into her.... Oh yeah, great shots! Fuck her hard, man... yes, like that.... I'm in close now from behind... beautiful stuff!"

"They're sure going at it, eh William. Reminds me of the times a few years back when we banged her all night. Those were the days," Ronald lamented.

"Never mind now. I need my shots.... Ronald, bring that spot around her so it showcases his cock in her puss.... Yes, like that.... Ever seen anything so hot, Old Boy?"

"I'd rather be fucking her myself, William."

"Me too, but this is better than nothing, right? Now, angle that spotlight a bit to the side so some shadow falls across the genitals. I need a mix of hard- and soft-core for the gallery images."

"That's all you think about since you put money into it. And all that sex gear she sells there now. Hard to tell sometimes what's erotica and what's downright porn, especially now that you have this new camera and all."

The photographer ignored his comments and went back to work.

"OK, let's go on top now Petra... Hold it a bit... right above him like that.... Get those lovely nipples up again.... Sexy look for the camera... good. Now slowly slide down that big cock and... stop there... yes... yes... now right down. Perfect. Lean forward and feed him those beautiful tits.... You lucky guy, Darren. Arch your back and drive up into her.... Petra, bounce down on him, riding his fat cock."

Then the Professor resumed his conversation with Ronald as he continued shooting.

"A hell of a lot better than investing with Rodman, that crook. Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery is going to be the biggest thing in town by the time we get it stocked with hot stuff like this. Darren's a natural and she can't get enough of him."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Ronald, I'm thinking of expanding into videos with the two of them- erotic sex instruction pieces. Out-and-out fucking. With her gorgeous body and his stiff cock buried inside her, we'd sell thousands."

"Maybe I should get in on this too, William? A better investment than those with Rodman, eh."

"Now's the time. I don't think we'll be offered that pussy anymore. But at least we can watch in the flesh. Look at those two going at it! We can't compete with that big machine. Photographer and assistant, investors in expansion- that's probably as close as we'll get to the action now."

"I suppose you're right, unfortunately."

"Ronald, train that spot on her tits.... Petra, lift them up and out while pulling at your nipples. Darren... hands at her waist, lifting her up and slamming her down again.... Perfect.... Perfect! Show me everything! Great sex... keep it going until you both cum for my camera."

They continued to pound away at each other. Petra's writhing, lust-consumed body needing everything from her new man' s mighty rod. He was driving her to ecstasy with it, and her two college admirers had front row seats. Her urgent cries for sexual release echoed through the room:

"Darren... Baby!.... Give it to me! Harder... harder... harder!... Oh fuck!... Ugh... ugh... ugh! Uuuuugggghhhhh!!! Aaaahhh."

Just as Petra hit the top, her new boyfriend cut lose, his cock erupting inside it's clenching prison. Time after time, he thrust mightily until he could hardly move. Then he fell onto his side next to his partner, rasping for fresh air. Finally he spoke.

"Did y' get all o' that? Or do we wait a bit an' try a'gin?"

"Another try... yes, let's do it again!" Petra grinned at her photographer.

Professor Edwards set his camera aside and looked over at Ronald.

"Some scotch before the next shoot, Old Boy?"

"Capital idea, my friend. Make it a double!"

*

Thanks for reading my Petra series. Please rate this piece before you go.

12