Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then William joked, "Look. He's pitching a tent under his robe!"

"Beckon Sultan into the tent and lay him back on the cushions.... Dance close, right above him.... Move your legs apart to show your treasures.... Now come to your knees on each side of him.... Legs open for balance as you continue to sway.... Ronald will reach for you, but tease him by leaning away.... Petra, slip one bra strap down your arm... now the other.... You too Emma.

Let him reach you, but pull away.... Perfect... now continue writhing while you cup your tits and bring up your nipples.... Sultan wants you tonight, but tease him first.... He tries to get up, Emma... but you push him back.... He reaches for Petra... and she does the same.... Then you give in and kiss him.... Ronald, caress them while I shoot more. This is so hot!"

McGuire was mesmerized! This Arabian Nights scene had him so aroused he didn't have enough loose skin left to blink his staring eyes! Their bodies were gorgeous, and that lucky Ronald was having his way with them. In those panties their pussies were entirely visible and obviously shaved clean. He wondered how in Hell these guys could get these beauties to perform for them this way?

"This is excellent, so let's move on to the last segment of tonight's shoot," William commended. "I'll change the music to something a bit slower paced and I want you girls completely nude except for your big heels. You'll pose a bit in front of the tent, then move inside to enjoy each other- I know that you'll both like that. Have you any questions?"

"Yes. Do we love 'til orgasm like last session?" Emma inquired, taking Petra by the hand.

"No. Not tonight. Some kissing and touching, maybe more, but that should be enough for these pictures."

William wanted to wrap this up and get McGuire out of the apartment before the four of them went on to enjoy orgasmic sex. Emma seemed a bit disappointed because the models didn't know that after the secret voyeur was gone there would be no holds barred.

This music used the same instruments as before, but the tempo was slower and more insistent, like a strong heartbeat, with heavy bottom notes from a drum. Petra and Emma quickly stripped naked and applied fresh lipstick before they clattered to the tent wearing only their shining jewelry and stilettos. Bruce wondered if he'd be able to get through this without coming unhinged.

He saw the models bare-breasted now, with equally naked pussies. No doubt, they would have been harem favourites. Their bodies were made for pleasure, with sultry red lips, firm, peaked tits; and that exposed pink flesh. Bruce was slathering over what he saw, and pulled out his cock to stroke in time with the pervasive beat.

The dancers moved in front of the tent where they struck provocative poses, showing every part of themselves, from every conceivable angle, as they swayed in time. They twisted this way and that, pouting and posing. Then they moved inside the tent and reclined on the mountain of cushions. Petra and Emmeline lay back and spread open so the photographer could explore their luscious bodies much more closely with his lens.

McGuire's hand gripped harder now and moved faster. He watched the women kissing one another as they lay spread-eagled side-by-side. He saw their fingers caress each other's private parts, searching out that special place. He heard them gasp when they found it, and then watched as they rolled it with persistent fingertips. Their moans and sighs drove him on toward the point of no return.

Now Bruce was moving at top speed. His member stuck straight up, and while one hand cradled his balls, the other flew along the length of his shaft. Though his head was back, he could still see the erotic show unfolding beneath the spotlights in the tent. Now the blonde was licking and kissing the brunette's wet pussy. It was just too much!

McGuire couldn't hold it any longer and suddenly erupted. His engorged cock exploded and shot thick ropes of seed against the closet door. Hard as he tried to be quiet, choked guttural groans escaped his lips. Had it not been for the music and the total absorption of the performers in the tent scene, he surely would have been outed.

Bruce stroked relentlessly until his organ was drained. However, photographer William was close enough to the closet to know what had just happened and he stopped shooting. It was time to get McGuire out.

"Excellent scene, girls! You are so good together! You can move over to the guest room to slip into coverups before we have another drink. Ronald, go with them to help, while I take care of a few things here. The photography is finished now!"

Two minutes later William was ushering the closet voyeur out of his hiding place. It smelled of sex and he could see telltale stains on McGuire's trousers and the closet door.

"OK, time to go. Show's over. Come with me. Hurry! They can't see you here!"

In another minute, William closed the apartment door behind his unwanted guest. It was time to get on with the best part of Friday night!

****

"Is everybody ready to party in the tent?" the professor asked as he strode down the hallway to the guestroom. Ronald had been delaying the models in every way he could think of, but now the coast was clear. He rushed into the kitchenette to fix another round of drinks, then carried a tray into the makeshift canopy. William, Petra, and Emmeline were already reclining inside, the girls wearing only their skimpy cover-ups.

William playfully mauled them, unable to hold back any longer after handling photographic duties all evening. He quickly untied Petra's jacket and eagerly began kissing her lovely tits. Ronald came beside Emma and released her fine rack too, sliding the garment down her shoulders. Seeing this, Edwards finished undressing Petra before he stripped off his own clothes. So did Ronald and all four were naked.

That erotic evening continued long after midnight, with a slam-bam orgy of epic proportion. William and Petra fucked while Ronald and Emmeline did the deed right beside them. Then the men watched avidly as the two beauties got their girl-girl fix together. After another drink, they switched partners, the professor with Emma, Dennison with Petra.

Fueled by alcohol and the intense sexual rush, it seemed that nobody could get enough! But by 2:00 AM all four were beginning to falter. The tent reeked of sex, and they were sweat- streaked from their efforts. Now it was time. They should all cum and call it a night.

"Let's do Petra first, and Emma, you can help us," William grinned.

They helped the brunette onto all fours, with Emma stretched out beneath her. Ronald came in front of Petra and offered his swollen cock, which she quickly gobbled into her mouth. To help things along, William knelt behind her and slid a pillow under Emma's blonde head so that she could more easily suck his partner's clitoris while he banged her.

Together they gradually set up a smooth rhythm, with William withdrawing from time-to-time so that Emma could taste her friend's juices on his throbbing rod. It kept him hard as a rock. As he grasped Petra's shapely hips, she pushed her butt-cheeks hard against his groin. Soon the slap-slap-slap of cock into pussy filled the tent, along with moans and groans of growing satisfaction. Emma's mouth was driving Petra higher and higher.

Ronald continued fucking Petra's red lips, but suddenly she clamped down on his fat rod, an orgasm overtaking her as Emma devoured her clit. William continued driving himself into Petra's pussy, ready to cum himself. They both broke through together, the professor lurching forward with a series of mighty thrusts into the young woman's gripping snatch. He'd filled her with cum before he was finished.

"Fuck me!... Oh fuck.... Fuck Meeeee!" Petra wailed in the throes of a continuous climax. "Oh.... Ohh.... Yes!... Yes!... Aaaggghhh!!!"

Petra's body convulsed, bucking and heaving, an energetic bundle of raw nerve endings connected to 120 pounds of beautiful, orgasmic flesh. Her friend was almost crushed beneath her, and Ronald quickly withdrew his cock lest he lose it to Petra's clenching teeth!

While she gradually came back to this world Dennison called out, "So who's left now?"

"I am! Give Pet a minute, Ronald. I want her under me, while you fuck me doggy," Emmeline demanded.

All at once there was a soft knock on the door. They listened, then it came again, a bit harder. Who was there at this late hour? Who was interrupting their sexual marathon?

"Is there food coming or something, William?" Emma asked, annoyed at the interruption.

The professor struggled to his feet and cracked open the door. Damn! It was Bruce McGuire! Was he back for more, the bastard? But he didn't try to push past William, instead whispering to him.

"I've lost my wallet, and it's probably in the closet."

William had to think fast if he was going to get through this one. He hesitated for a moment before leaning back into the room with a cover story.

"It's just a neighbour. He loaned me a book and needs it back. Why now, I don't know. Just party on while I get it from the closet for him." Then he hissed to Bruce: "Shut the door and wait outside a minute."

No-one was the wiser as Edwards scooped up Bruce's wallet from the stinking closet, slipping it into a plastic bag there. Then he passed it through the entry door and McGuire shuffled down the corridor.

"I'll get out my camera while you two finish off Emma." William called into the tent, where he noticed that they had already started without him anyway.

Petra was sprawled beneath Emma, the two of them locked mouth to pussy while Dennison skewered the blonde from behind. His big cock plunged down to her juicy depths, then every so often he offered it to Petra's lips, immediately below him. Both girls were moaning because Emma had her face buried in her friend's sex. Meanwhile, professor Edwards captured it all on camera.

A rising chorus of intense feral expressions soon filled the tent- a mix of pleasured moans and groans. It was fast and furious. It was long and loud. Everyone there knew how this was going to end up!

Since this is Literotica, you already know the rest too. Soon, huge bolts of cum shot from Ronald's cock. Emma's muscles clenched and grabbed in the throes of orgasm, while Petra screamed through another amazing climax. And as always, it was probably the best sex they'd ever had! Sex like they'd never imagined, of course.

What about the professor? Well...he got enough wicked pictures to keep him smiling through the week ahead.

****

"Petra, please shut the door so we can talk about your course project in private. I have some news for you that can't go outside this office yet."

"Oh... should I be concerned?"

"Not at all. First, your grade on the course project- call it '20th Century Arts'- was perfect, 100 percent! You were absolutely outstanding in every way, and you know how your photos turned my course into a campus favourite."

"In every way, professor?" Petra teased, clearly referring to the post- photography sex.

"Yes, in every way! So good in fact, that I plan to present the entire course that way next semester."

"But, I'll be finished it in a week. How could I continue to help you?"

"As my paid Teaching Assistant. You'll do some test marking, but mainly you pose in costumes from Medieval times to the Twentieth Century, every Friday night at my apartment. Officially, you're developing new course material."

"And Ronald will get the costumes again?"

"Yes, and be my 'helper' at all the photo sessions," William smiled.

"I'll do it! Your Teaching Assistant.... Yes!... When would it start?"

"As soon as you sign the papers. I have them right here, Petra."

"Great! Pass me a pen. Show me where to sign!"

Did you like the story? Please rate it before you go. Thanks.

12