Petra's Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alicia lowered her head and licked the cream off my belly I let out loud groan, which made it sound as if she'd given me an orgasm. Alicia giggled and raised her head to look me in the eye. I do recall staring into her eyes and thinking that perhaps I shouldn't be sitting this close to someone who had confessed to pashing on with another girl and then I did the unthinkable.

I kissed her on the lips.

That first kiss wasn't all that passionate, it was a playful gesture that was nevertheless vaguely suggestive. Alicia's eyes shifted and for a moment or two I thought I'd done the wrong thing but then she leaned forward and pressed her lips hard against mine. I felt a tremor go through her and then I opened my mouth, she went with me and I pushed back, maintaining the pressure. We broke free momentarily and then I went in again for another kiss, I could feel the urge rising from my belly, the all too familiar signs of arousal. My head felt as if it was swimming and yet as we pulled back for a few seconds I could have pulled out and made some excuse.

"What was that?" Alicia exhaled.

"A kiss," I replied, "actually it was three kisses," I swivelled to face her, "three strikes and you're out," I hooked my elbow on the top of the couch.

Alicia put her hand on my bare leg, I glanced down and parted my legs. She didn't move an inch but her eyes were locked on my crotch for what must have been a minute because I thought she'd gone into some kind of trance. I put my hand on her leg and slid it up the seam of her jeans to the fly, it was only then she moved slightly. Our eyes met and she leaned over, there was a momentary pause before she touched my lips briefly and pulled back a little. A moment or two later she kissed me again, this one lasted longer and I parted my mouth and just went with the moment. The third kiss was much longer and I felt the atmosphere change as she put everything into it.

By the time we parted my hand was resting on her pussy and she glanced down to look at it, I was rubbing her slowly and methodically. Her breathing was shallow and yet measured, I shifted my leg further forward and tugged at the zipper tab on her jeans. Alicia let out a low moan and kissed me again, by the time we broke free I had unzipped her jeans and my hand was resting against her panties. Her hand was under my skirt but she hadn't reached my pussy yet.

We stayed like that for quite some time, kissing and that's where she had to refresh my memory because she got a text message from her mother at 8:00 PM. It was just two words, Call me. I made as if to move back, thinking she was going to call her mother but instead she put the phone on the coffee table and fluffed out her hair.

"Aren't you going to call her?"

"She always calls this time of night every Saturday," she fiddled with her cuff, "she usually calls me on the landline but if she can't get through she'll send a text. She must have tried calling me at home."

"Didn't you tell her you'd be up the bush with me?"

"Um, yeah but maybe she's forgotten."

"So, call her now. If you've got to use our phone it's cool."

"Maybe later," she kept fiddling with the cuff, "um, about," she paused, "what are we doing?"

"Having a pash session?" I slapped her leg, "don't worry about Gary, he's the one I fuck but he's not my boyfriend so it's not really cheating. He's got at least one other woman I know of on his books, he switches between us and he probably tells her the same things he tells me."

"I didn't know that."

"Well, it's kind of private, I don't exactly advertise the fact that my so-called boyfriend is fucking some other chick."

"This is the furthest I've gone with anyone," she bit her lip.

"No way," I leaned on my palm, "so you're a real virgin?"

"Yeah, the guy I say is my boyfriend is just some guy I was seeing back home, we never went this far because I just felt weird."

"And how did this feel?" I put my hand between her legs. Alicia's eyes shifted as she looked down at my hand.

"Not what I expected," she replied, "he tried to put his hand down there but mum was in the next room with dad and I wasn't about to let him go that far."

"Well, we're alone now," I put my hand back inside her jeans, "how far do you want to go?"

"How does this change things?"

"Between us?" I looked past her, "fucked if I know, I don't think that far ahead when I'm about to get naked with some guy, you fuck and decide later if it was a good thing or a bad thing," I pulled my hand out.

"But we'd better migrate to my room just in case mum blows her money at the pokies," I glanced at the door to the hallway, "I have to go for a piss first."

"Me too," she slid back a little, "this is a bit sudden."

"Well don't feel pressured," I reassured her, "I just went with the moment, if you wanna pull out then I'm cool with that."

And I was cool with it I reasoned to myself as I washed my hands a few minutes later. She was a friend and if we'd stopped there then perhaps things would have turned out differently but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Alicia was next into the toilet and I detoured via mum and Ron's room. I knew mum had a vibrating dildo in her bedside drawers but I hadn't seen it for a few years. It wasn't in the usual drawer but when I opened the bottom drawer it was sitting on top of some papers, there was a bottle of oil as well and so I took them both and went back to my room.

Alicia was sitting on my bed with her hands between her legs. She'd zipped up her jeans and she stared at the box in my hand as I kicked the door closed.

"What's that?"

"Mum's vibrator," I held the box up, "my auntie, her sister bought it for her after she and my dad separated, she calls it her best friend."

"It's fucking huge."

"Not really," I knelt on the bed and took it out of the box, "kind of normal sized but I'll bet the bloody battery is as flat as a pancake."

"But we can't use your mum's vibrator," she replied.

"You don't know my mum," I thumbed the switch and was rewarded with a healthy hum, "she's told me I can use it if I want, as long as I clean it afterwards."

I put the vibrating tip on her leg and moved it up and down her leg slowly, she shifted and put her hands behind her on the bed and slowly spread her legs. The tip reached her fly and she bit her lip but didn't cry out at first until I exerted more pressure and that elicited a loud groan from her and she arched her back.

"Well that rocked your boat," I giggled and changed position so that I was on the other side with my back to the bedhead, I kicked off my flats and swung my left leg behind her but left my right foot firmly on the floor.

I turned the vibrator off and put it on the bedside drawers. Alicia was staring at her reflection in the dressing table mirror as I lifted my right foot up and put it on her left thigh, a little push saw her legs parting. She put her hand on my leg as I rested my foot on her crotch and leaning forward, I flicked at her hair with one hand and turned her face towards me. She let her breath out slowly as I kissed her on the lips, tugging gently at her lips. She pulled back slightly but didn't resist when our lips met again for another kiss and this is where our kissing session seemed to stretch out for quite some time.

Alicia stayed more or less in the same position but I adjusted my position as we kissed, dropping my right foot to the floor but keeping my knee pressed against hers, my left leg was bent on the bed so as I could get closer to her right leg and my hands were everywhere. I had my right hand down between her legs whilst I used my left hand to trace circles up and down her back and caress her hair. It was a somewhat one-sided affair from what I recall because whilst she wasn't resisting, she wasn't exactly making any moves of her own.

Somewhat frustrated I eventually pulled back and taking her left hand, I placed it onto my right breast and kept it there.

"Feel free to make a move," I stroked her cheek gently, "I won't scream."

I kissed her again, forcing her mouth open for a long, passionate kiss and somewhere in the middle of that kiss I sensed a change because she grabbed my other breast and pushed her mouth hard against mine as she massaged my breasts. I responded by undoing the button on her jeans and I slid my hand down between her legs. She moaned something but I don't know what she said because our mouths were still locked together as I felt her lips through the panties.

She stiffened and turned towards me so that now I had easier access, I unzipped her jeans and began a slow and steady manipulation of her pussy. It certainly had an effect because she broke free with short sharp breaths. She let go of my breasts and clamped her hands around my neck as I moved further forward. There was a sharp gasp as I found her opening and inched a digit inside, it turned into a low animal moan and her grip on my neck tightened. My face was now hard against her breasts and she was thrusting towards me, trying to fuck my finger.

I went in deeper and she let go with a keening sound, I kept my finger inside her for a little longer and as I withdrew it I bent it to stimulate the cluster of nerves around her clitoris. Her keening gained in intensity and I went in again, several times in succession and with each penetration her cries became louder. She almost sounded like she was in pain and finally I withdrew completely and raising myself up, I grabbed her hips and turned at the same time. She latched onto me as I put her onto her back in the centre of the bed.

She stared at me, one hand resting on her pussy and the other clamped around her left breast as I untied the small knot in my shirt and undid the two buttons holding it closed. The garment fell open to reveal my bra and I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Alicia swallowed as I knelt on the bed and straddled her. She reached up for my breasts and I let her support my weight as I leaned over to kiss her repeatedly on the lips.

Eventually though I sat astride her and began a steady and methodical breast massage, gauging her reactions as I pushed her breasts together. It was riveting to watch her reactions as I pushed her breasts together and stimulated her nipples. You could tell she was getting so turned on and so I undid the top button of her blouse and danced my fingers through the ruffles as I leaned over to kiss her on the mouth. She moaned softly as I left her lips and kissed her throat with soft angel kisses, I undid the next button and parted the blouse slightly so as to kiss her bare skin.

Finding the next button took some time because it was hidden behind ruffles but that just increased the sexual tension, her hands shot up my legs to my pussy and she started rubbing me as I undid the next couple of buttons. The blouse was now pulled tightly over her breasts and I went from undoing the blouse to massaging her breasts and kissing her front. Her fingers were sliding up and down my lips with dainty movements and I do recall pausing to look down at myself before going back to my massaging and kissing.

I could feel that Alicia was reaching the point where she was going to demand more and so I undid the last few buttons and spread the blouse wide open. I then started moving further down her, which meant she could no longer finger me as I headed down to her panties. Her panting began again, as I reached her pussy but just as I started pulling her jeans and panties down she propped on her elbows and let out a very loud groan.

"What is it?" I stopped.

"I have to piss, again."

"Okay," I sat up and locking my hands behind my head, arched my back.

"Go ahead and have a piss, I'm not going anywhere."

She seemed to be taking an awful long time having a piss and I was nearly going to go check on her when I heard the toilet flushing. She came back into the room soon after and closing the door, put her back to it and stared at me. I was lying on my back, still in my bra and skirt. Alicia slowly undid her jeans and the cuff buttons and then pushing herself away from the door, let the blouse fall from her shoulders. When she reached the bed she pulled the jeans over her hips and then sitting down, worked them down her legs and cast them aside.

Alicia wasn't the only one stripping though, I unbuttoned my skirt and discarded the bra and panties as she turned and crawled across the bed. She reached me and paused for a few moments before chancing a kiss that turned into several more kisses as I undid her bra and pulled her panties over her hips. Some five minutes later I had her backed up against the bedhead with her legs spread.

"Just push down on it," I instructed her, "I'll go slow."

After lubing up the vibrator I returned to Alicia and proceeded to stimulate her pussy with gentle brushing movements, starting with her inner thighs before moving onto other parts, her perineum, lips and the clitoral hood. Once she was used to that I went to work on her opening, inserting it a little way at first and twisting the vibrator back and forth. It was like I was trying to force entry but in reality I was actually getting her ready to take the full length and by the time I was halfway inside her she was certainly getting used to it.

Eventually I reached the limit of the vibrator's length and began a slow and methodical pumping, pulling out and inserting again and again as she rose and fell in time to my thrusting. Eventually though she was forced to lie on her back and keep hold of the bedhead as I pumped her harder and harder. And now that she was on her back I was able to use my tongue to good effect, circling her clitoral hood until the delicate organ emerged from its hood. The effect of my tongue on her clitoris was electric. She jerked and spasmed, and so I slowed my movements until she got used to the light touch, and all the while I was sliding in and out, her hips went up to meet me as I withdrew and stayed there on the upwards stroke, letting my push into her.

The end came soon enough, a series of sharp cries before she let out a loud scream as the spasms moved through her and then she laid quite still on the bed, only opening her eyes when I shifted off her and rolled onto my back.

"What was that?"

"That I think was an orgasm," I stared at the ceiling, "it was a damn sight better than my first time."

"And what was that like?"

"I'd rather not talk about it," I propped on my elbow as I heard a car pull into the driveway, "fuck, that's mum and Ron back already. She must have dropped a bundle tonight."

"And I'm, we're both naked."

"You get dressed or get a nightie on, I'll go get something to drink and see what the damage is."

"Can you bring my phone, please? I'd better at least text mum."

"Sure thing," I pulled my panties back on and took a fresh tee shirt out of the chest of drawers and slinging a dressing gown on I wandered through to the living room just as Alicia's phone started ringing. Mum just picked it up and answered it in her usual fashion.

"Hello, it's not who you think but she's here," she turned around, "oh, it's you, um, hang on," she paused and then winced, "okay, this is Petra's mum, I'll just go find Alicia for you."

She lowered the phone and mouthed the word, 'mum.' I took the phone from her and spoke to Alicia's mother for the first time in my life.

"Hang on, she's in my room I'm just going through now."

"Thanks, I'm so sorry about this."

"Are you okay?" I asked her, "you sound a bit upset," I opened the door to find Alicia putting her jeans on, "I'll just give the phone to Alicia," I held it out, "it's your mother."

"She sounded upset," I told mum a minute or so later as she took off her jacket.

"Yeah, I'm sure I heard a hospital announcement in the background."

My mother turned out to be correct because when Alicia came through she casually announced that her father had collapsed suddenly and was on life support.

"How bad is he?" I asked.

"They're running tests but mum wants me back up there for the next few weeks, and the way she's talking it sounds like he's too far gone," she ran a hand through her hair.

"It took them twenty minutes to revive him so they think the part of his brain that makes him wake up is dead."

It was shocking news, the very worst you can receive if you're the next of kin because it means the person is basically brain dead. His heart was beating quite strongly but because the brain damage was so severe there was no way he could ever wake up. In those situations and his was no different, the best they can do is withhold vital nutrients and don't attempt to revive him when his heart does give out. But that night at least Alicia discovered the true meaning of country hospitality. Not only did she receive support and understanding, Ron also dug into his wallet and took out half the money for the air fare back to Brisbane.

"You'll have the other half tomorrow morning when I go to the autobank."

Sadly however, whatever might have been between Alicia and I had to be put on hold and at the time I thought it was an indefinite thing but I'll tell you more about that in the next section. For now though I have to quit this tale and go see to a few things.