Petra's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries, we can provide either one of those, blonde, brunette or redhead?"

"Um, no preference there."

"So, you want her wearing a dressage uniform?"

"Okay, yeah, no worries. How much will that be?"

She told me the price and I relayed it to Victor who merely shrugged and indicated I should wind up and let him get out of there. It was only when I was farewelling him that I realised I'd only given myself a half hour to get ready.

The outfit I chose after a quick shower was moderately conservative, a green and white, striped blouse tucked into an A-line, brown skirt, I even went the whole hog with knee-high boots and some makeup. The woman who knocked at my door not long afterwards was nearly six feet tall with light brown skin and a healthy head of black hair. She was wearing a pair of tan trousers, white blouse with a red tie and a black jacket, her name was Sibyl and after she'd checked the other rooms as part of her security routine she explained the rules as she perched on the edge of the couch.

"Basically the only rules are that if I stay longer than one hour it goes on the clock, I charge in blocks of half an hour at the minimum."

"What other rules are there?" I fiddled with my cuff.

"There are no other rules, just basic common sense and respect. I do this to help pay my mortgage, I'm not being trafficked if that's what you're worried about, sex is what I do to earn money," she eyed the purse on the table. "But seeing as it's your first time I'm willing to add fifteen minutes free time."

I baulked at that because I was used to looking for the small print, surely it couldn't have been as simple as just sitting talking but as it turned out that fifteen minutes, actually it was closer to twenty was what turned my life around completely. Because I was in the presence of a stranger and in a situation that was completely foreign to me, I found myself opening up about Amanda, Alicia, my one night stand in Sydney and I touched on my struggles to reconcile my Christian beliefs with my sexual orientation.

"After all, it's not exactly banned in the bible, much of that is down to misogynistic, homophobic translators. You can justify anything in the bible if you take just one verse, murder, rape, genocide and that's just three I've picked at random."

"So, what's the problem then?" Sibyl reached out and tugged at my collar playfully, "you're single and going by what you've just told me you're not going back for a second bite of the apple. You're with a woman who's being paid to get naked and bring you to orgasm, I'm not coming back to see if we can set up house together. It's just sex without constraints, prejudice or consequences, I was raised in a Catholic family and at school the only sex education we got was that abstinence was the best form of contraception."

"I so hate the church for that, it's just barbaric."

"Agreed," she hooked her finger behind the second button of my blouse, "but now the clock is ticking, so what do you fancy? A bit of kissing, touching or do you want to get down to the main event? Your wish is my command, what turns you on?"

"Seduction," I finally breathed, "that's what turns me on."

"Seduction it is," she leaned over and kissed my forehead, "here or the bedroom?"

"Either way is fine, I mean either room."

"Here seems as good a place as any," Sibyl eyed the couch.

I didn't reply to that as she rose and walked to the window but just as she reached it I stood up.

"The bedroom," I stepped away from the couch.

"Lead the way," she gestured.

I closed the curtains as she knelt on the bed and then turned around, a little mystified as to what happened next, which merely brought a smile to her face.

"It's all right, most people are nervous the first time," she patted the bedspread, "come over here."

I knelt on the bed and she changed position so that she was on her back with her legs spread.

"Let's see what we have here," she drew her hand up the placket of my blouse to the second button and smiled as she undid it, "very pretty."

"I wear it to work."

"Uh huh, and what do you wear under it?"

"A bra," I looked down as she undid the next button, her finger dangled in the vee, which pulled the garment downwards, she pulled me towards her and then undid the button to expose my black bra. A smirk nudged her lips as she flicked at the blouse, adjusting it to show off the top of the bra.

"And what's your fantasy? Do you like to be undressed?"

I didn't reply as I looked down at her hand but it must have shown on my face because she purred and undid another button.

"Yeah, I think you like being undressed."

"What about being touched?" Sybil danced her fingers up my front.

I shivered ever so slightly and she grinned.

"Apparently so," she dropped her hand and undid the next couple of buttons, "how's about we get you out of this?"

I straightened up at the same time as Sybil, I undid my cuffs and shrugged the blouse off, and she pulled it down my back and tossed it aside.

"Now you," I tugged at her tie.

"Your wish is my command," she undid it along with the top button, "you can help if you like."

I felt almost like a teenager again, it'd been years since I felt this aroused. I undid my skirt and pulled it over my legs while she stripped down to her panties and then the fun began. It felt slightly weird at first because although we'd talked in the living room I didn't feel a particular emotional attachment to her, and so at first I was just going through the motions. But then she got my bra off and went to work on my nipples and not long after she went down on me, pulling my knickers down to expose my pussy.

My God what a tongue she had, Sibyl didn't stop until I was starting to peak and even then it was just to lube up a vibrating dildo and start all over again. I rose quickly again, with each passing minute I slipped further and further into ecstasy until finally I went over the edge and fell back against the pillow. Sibyl slid off me and leaned on her elbow.

"Is the customer satisfied?"

"Fuck yeah," I swallowed.

"Has it answered your question?"

"I kind of answered my own question through there when we were talking."

"I had a feeling about that," she rose and squatted on her haunches, "well, you've got another fifteen minutes, I can give you a quick massage and then I have to be off, the clock is the worst part of this job. Sometimes I can just lie there myself and relax."

"You can if you want," I patted the bed, "the massage is nice but I'm not greedy."

She stared at my hand and I patted the duvet again.

"Go on, lie down, I'm cool."

"Thanks," she laid down on her back and stared at the ceiling, "you know I say this to all the women I service but you're pretty cool."

"It's just that this time you mean it," I rolled onto my side, "I get it, I'm cool."

She might have been spinning the same line she'd used on every other client but I wasn't kidding when I told her I now knew which way my wind was blowing. Ever since Alicia my sails had been aligned towards women, maybe they always had been but like many women I thought if I just did it with men often enough I'd fuck myself straight. But when I slept with Alicia it changed everything and yet I still persevered with the illusion that it was just a thing I did when I was drunk. It was only when a much younger woman had the courage to come out to me that I finally plucked up enough courage to come out to myself.

I guess that's the kind of note I want to end on. Alicia and I did get together and whilst some might think it a shame we didn't get together back then I can honestly say I'm glad we didn't. We were both very different people in our twenties. She was struggling with her sexuality and I was very much the vixen, always looking for the next big thing, I can't see it would have lasted more than a few months. It took many years of pretending to be straight to finally come full circle and admit that we could no longer live a lie.

I have no idea what the future holds. My career as a pastor is well and truly finished but I'm still a counsellor and financial adviser. Alicia has her business interests in New Zealand and so we divide our time between New Zealand and Australia with plans to wander further afield to Europe and other places. John is seeing someone else and I honestly hope it works out for him, he and I both deserved better than each other. Rowena and Linda are regular visitors and we do get out to a gig once a month at least.

Well that's enough for me, I've written far too much but now it's out in the open I feel as if I've exorcised the demons of the past.

12