Pet's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can tell you first-hand it works. I have seen it work." Stephanie lets out the line a bit more to linger for a bit.

"What, you were a smoker? I cannot imagine someone so perfect with a cigarette." Stephanie picked up on the jealousy but had a bigger mission ahead of her.

"No. I was not a smoker. But, trust me, there is a lot you do not know about me. I am not perfect at all, but I do try to be. I appreciate the compliment. No, I used to hypnotize my friends and got pretty good at it. So, I know it can be done, because I have both been hypnotized and did it to others many times..." In her mind.... 'wait for it....'

After a good, solid 3-4 seconds of hesitation.... "Could you do me?"

The inner slut put an image of Tina's eyes from between her thighs when the squirt starts....

"I mean... that was a few years ago and I am not like licensed or anything. We used to make pledges do strip shows and stupid frat stuff when we were at parties. I do not know if that is the same thing."

"No, no, no.... you are perfect... I trust you. I would pay you money!" Tina stands in front of Stephanie at her desk. "Ok, please just think about it. I am free this week... We can do it on Thursday! I'll buy us take out...."

Stephanie is almost shocked at how easy that was, but still plays the part. "No promises. I'll think about it. We got good at party tricks and stuff, but I do take that stuff very seriously. I do not want to make any promises I cannot keep. I'll think about it..."

Two hours later, she emails Tina inviting her to come to her place after work Thursday night. The thanked her for and accepted her offer to bring take-out, gave the address, but denied wanting any money for her help. She then opened her private task list for her special secret chore and checked off the first line item. This project is a go.

Next step, ignoring Tina all week long and preparing her apartment for her guest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Thursday afternoon when Tina finally could not take it anymore. She thought her plans with Stephanie were solid, but they had not talked all week and now she is feeling a bit insecure. She walks over to Stephanie's desk as she returns from the bathroom, "hey Stephanie. Are we still on for tonight?"

"Hey Tee, yeah. I mean, assuming you still want to. I was planning on it, yes. I thought you were avoiding me this week so it seemed like you had second thoughts." The desk phone rings, Stephanie holds up her index finger pausing the conversation. "Does 8 o'clock work?" Then turns to pick up the phone before it rang a third time still looking at Tina for confirmation. She returned a knowing thumbs-up smile and returned to her desk.

Stephanie made sure to avoid her for the rest of the day. When home, she fixed up a nice cozy room for them to get comfortable. For a relaxed environment she chose her back sitting room where there were large comfortable couches to get sprawled out on before large windows facing a beautiful sunset. Wine was chilling, the room was properly candled, and she wanted to look both desirable and unassuming. She knows she works the yoga pants, so she put on her new white set and matching tank top and got on the treadmill for a minute to get her skin glistening. The doorbell rang and she was on.

Stephanie grabs her towel, wraps it around her neck and walks to the door. Opening it catches Tina off guard who is holding the food and a nervous face. "Hey, come on in. What's wrong?"

Tina enters with a huff and heads to the kitchen to put the food down. "I knew we were meeting tonight, so I have been trying to not smoke. I got into a fight with Colby, which is probably mostly my fault, he's been watching this weird porn and we've been..." She catches herself sharing too much information and stops. She is clearly frazzled and in need of, something.

"Ok... let's start with food? You look like you need to share something. Is everything ok with Colby? Do you want to girl talk first? You can trust me." Stephanie has learned that making suggestions to trust her prior to hypnosis allow to take the suggestions easier later. Building her trust will be key to making this work.

"Ok. Uhm... We can chat while we eat. I brought Chinese. Did you have anything to drink?" Tina removes the food from the bags as Stephanie grabs the plates and glasses. She looks to help but just seems nervous and lost. Stephanie motions her hear towards the drawer where the silverware is kept.

"Two bottles chilling now. I figure one for dinner, and one for after. You need to relax, girl." With the table coming together, she grabs the corkscrew then the bottle from the fridge. They sit at the table together and begin to enjoy the food. "Ok, so, I have to ask. Forgive me for being forward, but you offered this one up way too easy. Please, please, please, tell me all about Colby's weird porn...." Tina gasps at the horror of realizing what she shared and shoots her right index finger to her nose in a knowing tell. Looking at Stephanie with wide eyes and a mouth filled with pork lo mein, they burst in laughter together.

"Oh shit. I did say that huh.... Ok, well..." Tina tries clear her mouth. She mostly looks down and forks at her plate before deciding to move forward. "So, Colby does like weird shit. And... oh my god, why am I... sometimes... ok... sometimes he wants me to dress up and roleplay." Tina can't pull her eyes up for more than a quick peek, begging to herself that the inquisition ends there. Stephanie bookmarked the knowledge appropriately and allowed her off the hook... for now.

"Does that mean you do not like role play? I do not want you to share anything you are not comfortable with."

"No, I guess I can talk about it some. Ok, so I really like Colby. But he just gets a bit freaky sometimes and I guess I kinda like it some, but then I do not trust it, like, where did he learn this? We'd been having sex for like six years and the idea he would just pick up a new trick is not right, so I do not know if he's cheating. But then, when would he have time to cheat? It's like that, but different. Maybe he is just feeling like he can share more, or like showing me something he was hiding? We got into a fight today because he thought I was cheating when I told him I was spending time with you. Then, I was trying to limit my cigarettes tonight too... so I am on edge. I don't know, I'm all over the place."

"Ok, relax a bit... First. You are not cheating, right. We are just two friends having dinner right now. You will come back to him a non-smoker further proving your point. Second, I would not make out with a smoker anyway, so I am not kissing you even if you begged me." The girls laughed together at the idea.

"No, I know. I am just saying. We've been together forever. He talks about getting married, but he does not show anything to make me believe he really wants it. We never talk about making plans, no date set. I just wonder sometimes." They fill the rest of the meal with office chit chat, talks of where they shop, minor stories about this painting and that tchotchke.

"Ok. You have a lot on your plate. You will need to find a way to relax if this is going to work. Finish that glass, I'll get the plates and grab the other bottle. Take off your shoes, get comfortable, let's move to the sitting room." Everything perfectly on schedule.

Stephanie filled Tina's glass again as she was finding her comfortable spot. She lit the candles in the room, moved some pillows and got comfortable herself, sitting on the facing couch.

"Ok, you settled in and sure you are ready to get started?" Tina nods. "We are going to relax you first, so put the glass down. If you feel yourself falling asleep, give into it but keep listening to my words, never lose the connection to my voice. Trust me and follow my voice as I talk you down the path. At the end, you should be completely relaxed as well as have zero desire to smoke again. You may also oink like a pig every time you hear the words 'President Trump' too..." Tina's eyes bulge. "Just kidding... hypnotist joke.... "

Stephanie begins the process of relaxation and focus. Her soothing tones allow Tina to fall into her deep hypnotic state with little to no trouble. She tests her puppet by making her arm feel like it was attached to a helium filled balloon, and Tina responds appropriately. After feeling confident that her connection was strong, she moved forward.

"First, Tina. I want to be able to trust you, and you know you want me to trust you. The only way to build that trust is to know that you are always telling me the truth. You want to tell me the truth. When I count down from three to one and snap my fingers, you will wake up and feel great, feel wide awake and relaxed, always want to please me, and tell me the truth, it that clear? Good. Now, three, two, one, wide awake... (SNAP)"

Tina awakes and picks her head up. She sees Stephanie across from her and smiles, brushing her hair behind her ear as she sits up straighter.

"Hey Tina, how are you feeling?"

"Um. Good... Great. Wide awake and relaxed. When are we going to start?"

"Oh, no worries, I know you are anxious to get started. Hey really quick, tell me how you really feel about me, do not hold back."

"You are insanely hot... You are fucking perfect, and I hate you for it, which is exactly why I..."

"Perfect. Sleep (SNAP)" Tina's head drops as though she was disconnected from the matrix. Stephanie then scolds herself for forgetting...

"Three, two, one, wide awake... (SNAP)." Tina's head bobs up. "Oh, and, really quick.... What is the pervy thing Colby is into?"

"He is obsessed with his mother. It is disgusting. His father painted this picture when Colby was a kid, and it has this big boob on it. Everyone thinks it is his mom's boob. Colby put it in our bedroom over our bed. Like right over our bed?!? Then I think that is why he likes me, only because my boobs are big like hers. "

"Tell me about when he makes you dress up."

"He makes me wear her sweater, no bra. It is totally fucked up. He stole it from her once and he makes me wear it with no bra. He wants me to act like his mom so he ca"

"Sleep (SNAP)... Fall deeper into my voice as you fall deeper and deeper into your warm space..." Tina lay limp as Stephanie giggles to herself. She knew it was going to be a mom thing, but that is pure gold. Fixing herself for the next hour of programming, she adjusts her chair and takes a sip of wine.

"Tina does not want to smoke. She no longer has any desire to be a smoker or consider herself a smoker. She thinks the smell of cigarettes nauseates her. Tina, when I count from three to one and snap my fingers, you will no longer be a smoker. You will no longer want a cigarette. You will no longer recognize nicotine cravings. You will no longer enjoy any aspect of owning or possessing smoking supplies, happily leaving all your cigarettes and lighters behind. When I count from three to one and snap my fingers you will no longer be reminded of the times you smoke cigarettes now. When I count from three to one and snap my fingers you will never even consider the idea of smoking again. Whenever you find yourself desiring a cigarette or when your body has a chemical addiction craving, you instead think of how much you want to be my subservient because you get to lick my pussy."

No reaction, positive or negative, so that is good. She continues. "When I count down from three to one and snap my fingers, you will wake up and feel great, feel wide awake, and always want to please me and tell me the truth, it that clear? (extended pause) Good. Three, two, one, wide awake... (SNAP)"

"Hey Tina, how do you feel?"

Tina does a self-assessment. Can I feel my hands, ok, yes... Toes? check. Deciding she feels good, not realizing that she does not want her cigarettes any longer. "I feel pretty good."

"Very good. Are you ready to get started?"

"Yes, I hope it works. I get the feeling it won't bec...."

"Sleep... (SNAP) Deeper sleep. Fall deeper into my voice as you fall deeper and deeper into your warm space..." Tina lay limp. "Tina, you feel completely comfortable being completely honest when I talk to you while you are asleep, but you remain asleep the entire time. You speak out loud whatever you think at any time. Tina, when was the first time you went down on a girl?"

"In college. I had a roommate and we would kiss when we drank, which was too often. One night in the dorm we were dared to make out. We just never stopped and ended up fucking each other and whomever else was there. We secretly get together every few weeks still. We were both slutty. We fucked a lot of guys at parties, and many times we would do each other when we didn't bring home someone else."

"What was her name? Tell me about her."

"Keri. She is not like me. She is tiny, a runner, cannot weigh 90 pounds, A cup. I am not as into licking her back as much as I would prefer to suck a cock, but I love her, so I do her too. She's more dominant than I am and likes to make me do it."

"Does Colby know?" Stephanie has her left nipple in her fingers.

"No, never. He would lose his mind. He does not like her. She's tiny, but kinda butch, and I think she intimidates him."

"What would happen to her if it got out that you and she were lesbian lovers?"

"She would die. She would lose her place in the church, respect of her friends, maybe her marriage, it could be bad."

"Why do not you like going down on her? She must have an athletic body if she is a tiny little runner." Stephanie is fully enjoying probing Tina for her deepest secrets.

"Hair. I do not like her hair. When we were roommates, she had no body hair at all and now she lets it grow some. She has an amazing ass and a beautiful pussy, but you cannot see it anymore unless she is sitting on my face. She has tiny titties and there is just nothing to play with."

"Does that mean when she was shaved you enjoyed licking her pussy?"

"Yes, very much... even if we weren't drinking."

"I have had my pussy waxed regularly for years. It is as clean as the floor of Madison Square Garden. My Master does not allow hair on my body."

"Wait, Mast.."

"Are you turned on by the idea of a woman with larger natural breasts?"

"Oh. Well, yeah. I blossomed at a very young age and the boys always love my tits. There was one friend that I fooled around with sometimes, and she had some nice C cups, but nothing like mine. I see why the boys like to play with mine. I miss her big ones."

"Would you like to play with my breasts?"

"Oh, heck yeah. Yours are perfect. I have thought about what they look like naked."

"Tina, if you were slutty in college, what made you change?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean? Explain..."

"I am still pretty slutty, but I just push it down and hide it. I look at porn a lot, masturbate like 5 or 6 times every day, in secret a lot. I think about sex all the time. I will play with my pussy and see if I can make myself cum at red lights. I will flash truckers my fat tits on the highway. I like to show off for my stepfather. I love it when he sneaks a peak at them when I am wearing a bikini in the pool. I'll make sure to wear pajamas with no bra just to make they sway. There was this one Christmas morning, I was feeling horny as fuck. I went down to open presents in a long night shirt, no bra, no panties. I caught him looking at least 15-20 times. I wasn't shying away. I 'accidently' showed him everything."

"Do you want to fuck him too?"

"Uhm... I mean, I would. I know he wants to fuck me, that I know. I just love to tease him... I would have to hate mom a lot to do that and it's not like that. I just like getting the old perv hard. I can see myself cornering him when he's home alone one day just suck him off and swallow his load, then walk away and never talk about it again. I can see that happening."

"Do you like to suck cock?"

"I mean, yeah, but I feel like I am stuck doing it forever and they just want me to bounce my tits. Almost like I am not that good at it. But sure, I like to be made to do stuff..."

"Is that what Colby likes? Does Colby make you do stuff?"

This makes her smile big. "Well, yeah, but not suck his cock. Colby wants me to be his mother. Not like, a mom. Not like a stepmom. Colby wants me to be his actual mom. It freaks me out."

Stephanie somehow contains her laughter, not trying to break the trance. "Ok. I am going to wake you up again for a minute. When I count from three to one and snap my fingers, you will wake up wide and alert and happy to be where you are. You are going to remember that you do not want cigarettes any longer. Then, after 10 seconds of no cravings, one small nicotine craving will creep into your mind. Once it does, you will instead think of how much you want to be my subservient because you get to lick my beautiful, newly waxed pussy. After 5 seconds, the craving goes away. Good. Now, three, two, one, wide awake... (SNAP)"

"Hey Tina, how are you feeling?"

Tina opens her eyes and looks straight up at the ceiling with her eyes, and into her soul with her mind. She feels well rested and wide awake, a bit randy even, just full of energy and great in general. She picks up her head and repositions herself in the large comfortable couch. She looks around the room as though she is seeing color for the first time.

"Great?!? I just feel good. I feel rested and relaxed and energetic, and wait... I have zero cravings at all right now. So, this must be working. I can smell the smoke on my shirt and even that bothers me." Tina pulls the front of her shirt up from her cleavage to her nose and smells it. This smell is coincidently timed with her first craving kicking in a little. "To be fair, when I smell my shirt, I do crave one a little." She looks over at Stephanie as she speaks the final words. She blushes and looks down at her feet, moves her hands to her lap.

Stephanie recognizes the spell is working and does not acknowledge it. "Well, that is good that you did not have it right away, but then it came on strong?"

Tina is blushing, having trouble looking at Stephanie anywhere. Her right index finger touches her nose. Looking up at her face, she feels embarrassment hoping Stephanie couldn't read her mind. When her eyes darted down, she fixated on how cleanly waxed her beautiful pussy must be, and more, what it tasted like. She managed a silent nod, cheeks blushed as pink as her moistening nub.

"Ok, so how do you feel? I do not know how late you planned to get back to Colby, but this is fun, and I am wondering if maybe I should reinforce it with another... Sleep. (SNAP)"

Her body drops to its position again. "Tina, you are enjoying this night so much, you never want it to end. You want to please me. You heard me say 'Master' but do not know how to process that, or if it was real or a dream. Tina, you are now intrigued by the idea of having a Master. You need a Master to teach you the ways of your body. You need a Master to teach you how to be a better lover. You need to please me because you are now compelled to. You want me to make you be a slut again and make you feel like it's ok to express your sexuality to the fullest, because you are doing it for me. Tina, after 30 seconds of us talking, you will finally piece together this idea that I have a secret life. You piece together that Ben and I spend a lot of time together and neither are attached. You know there is something there, but you cannot solve it. You will be awake and aware to your thoughts. Good. Now, three, two, one, wide awake... (SNAP)"

"Hey Tina. How are you feeling? Any cravings?"

Tina shakes the cobwebs from her mind and positions herself one more time, just as before. "No... Yes.... Wait... opposite... Feel good, no, no cravings at all. Just good."