Pet's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina is in orgasmic bliss is not built for stamina. She is panting and sweating and in desperate need of another shower, but she is a trooper. She is aroused to a level she has never known, and now does appreciate the challenge and effort it takes to give her body and her mind to another. She is exhausted but will do whatever is asked of her without question or hesitation. She gasps for a breath before responding, "After... His girlfriend was this prude godly bitch. Kinda like me now.... I knew she wasn't putting out. I went to his place after. She left him with a bad set of blue balls and was easy to convince. The fu-huh-hhhuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhhhst time, he just needed to get off. He was so worked up, I didn't even have his pants off. He was cute because he felt guilty, and embarrassed. I shut him up by sucking him hard again and then we just fucked until the sun came up."

Stephanie pulls her head back down, moving her free hand up to her tits. She looks at Big Daddy, covered in sweat, fucking her relentlessly. "She is such a slut, Big Daddy. She is good and obedient too... Can we keep her? Can we? Can we???" Stephanie winks at him knowing he is getting close. "Big Daddy.... I cannot want to sit on her face. I want to fuck her so many ways... Can we lend her out? Maybe call for another poker game??" That one made him smile. "Fuck her hard and watch her tongue my pussy like a good slut... You need to cum deep in her slut pussy, give her a nice gift for Colby to lick up." Ben looks to Stephanie and nods an affirmative.

Stephanie controls her pet this time, pulling her head up from the hair. "Get on your back, slut..." Tina enjoys the feeling of his cock slowly leaving her with painful patience. Her eyes roll in ecstasy, then she flips so she is on her back, legs bent at the knees but wide open. Stephanie lowers herself down on her face, facing him. The tongue starts, a sight to behold. Big Daddy grabs her Tina's leg, lifting it to his right shoulder. Using that for leverage, he begins fucking her again slow and deep. He knows he is close, and he knows Stephanie is going to orchestrate a worthy crescendo. Stephanie reaches down and pulls each breast straight up into the air by the nipple only. Making Tina cry out in pleasure and pain, Stephanie lowers herself and grinds on her pets gaping mouth.

"Slut. I am going to cum deep in your pussy. Stephanie is going to squirt all over your face. Take these gifts home to Colby. Take photos of him eating the cum out of your pussy. Add it to your leverage and get him to set you up in a luxury apartment, I love that idea. I expect you to be moved into that apartment within two weeks. You will stay here or with Stephanie until then. I'm sure you will be shared." Stephanie hearing this begins her orgasm, and this time she was aroused enough to squirt. The flow landed right on the wagging tongue she lifted off and directly into Tina's face and chin. She tried to catch it with her mouth but failed miserably. The show was hot enough to trigger Ben's orgasm which he pumped into Tina's raw pussy, in four deep thrusts.

After taking a minute to catch his breath, Ben removed himself from the bed and retreated towards the bathroom again. When he got to the door, he turned, "before you leave, have her clean up the big mess downstairs. She drooled everywhere and made a fucking mess, Pet. Show her how to do it correctly. Slut, be back here as soon as you are able, understand? You have a long way to go in your training and we need to start as soon as possible. Oh, also, Pet, she was insolent and did not follow specific instructions when I asked her to stand by the bed. Please discipline your pet accordingly and make sure she understands how important it is to follow directions. Change the sheets while I am in the shower. You can both stay here as long as you like, but she isn't sleeping in my bed, so keep her in your room until she is worthy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just before dawn when Tina finally returned to her apartment. She crept into her bedroom and found Colby asleep, his phone on the table next to him. She grabbed it, entered his password and checked his browser history. Finding many, many search results involving the words, 'incest', 'mommy', 'tits', she was assured with the knowledge she was doing the right thing. She searched, found, and sent herself enough blackmail to set her up for quite some time.

She was about to put the phone down when something else occurred to her. She reactivated it and entered his password again. This time she went to his messages, looking to the texts with his mother. Jackpot. Here she finds what seems to be years of dirty chat, dirty pics, them both bad-talking Tina, and many examples of them both requesting to meet when nobody else is around. Here is the proof that this relationship has been going on a long time. Screen shots sent to her phone for immediate use.

Once satisfied enough were sent, she removed her pants and climbed into the bed as gently as possible. Dancer training and a solid fucking leave her flexible enough to throw her right leg over his body without causing too much motion. She lowered herself so that her pussy was roughly six inches above his face, then started masturbating. She thought about how Mistress Slut was going to use her next, and how she would be trained. Getting closer to an orgasm caused her to move more enough to interrupt his snore pattern. She was pretty pissed about what she just learned so she reached down between her legs and pinched his nose to stop the flow of air, making him choke.

Coughing himself awake, she lowers herself down to grind on him before he realized what has happening. She pins down his shoulders with each knee and starts rubbing her clitoris on his mouth. He licks her thinking it is for his benefit. He doesn't put together the call, the sex act, and the unusually salty aftertaste of her pussy, until it adds up and does. It sinks in what she is doing, and further, what he is now doing, and he begins to buck under her strong legs like a wild bronco. Securing her position well before pays off and she remains in control.

"Here it is, little bitch.... I am out of here. I am leaving your ass and I KNOW what you and your mother are doing. I just sent myself tons of evidence, you can look later. I am going to tell everyone, including your father... and his golf buddies... as I'm fucking them all... unless you pay me $5,000 cash, per month, forever. I expect the CASH in an envelope, on the couch by noon today, WITH YOU NOT HERE. I will be back to clear out my shit then. After I collect my clothes, and my money, you will never contact me again. I will give you a bank account number to make the deposit on the first of the month. If it is late even one day, I send everyone, including your boss, Father McDermitt, like, everyone.... You're fucking your mother, you pervert. Make her suck your cock. Everything you have on your phone, the pictures I found, and a recording of this conversation right now." She remembers her instructions. "Shit, sorry, I have instructions. Lick my pussy, you bitch! I have to take pictures." When he does, she starts taking more and texting them to Mistress Slut. "Ok, where was I? Yes, controversy... Your dad would lose his constituency, your mother would be too embarrassed to go to the church or the club... and your career would be over.... Even if it is late one day, is that understood??" Snap, snap. Different angle, snap.

"mhrrrffm"

"GOOD.... Now finish the job and make me cum bitch. I have to get going."

He did. She did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Steph.... What's going on?" Colleen walks up to the coffee machine with her mug as Stephanie fills her water bottle.

"Hey Colleen. Good morning." Stephanie was caught lost in her own thoughts, contemplating how the sound of water dripping does trigger the need to pee.

Colleen is a tall, athletic, somewhat goofy, somewhat hotter than the sun and does not know it recruiter. She is honest and pure in a way that you knew was never forced or fake and fits the recruiter mold completely, always a bright point of your day. Finishing her coffee and looking for a stir-stick at the same time as Stephanie fills her bottle looking for her bottle top, they both turn to the same area at the same time. Colleen quickly pulls back her hand. "I apologize, Stephanie. That was impolite."

Stephanie was almost surprised at the reaction more than offended by it. "Oh, it's fine. No worries. Is everything ok?"

Colleen is not her normal self this morning. "Yes, I am fine. Something is on my mind though. Do you have a second?"

"Sure, what's up?" Stephanie gestures an affirmation and hints toward a private table in the corner where they sit across from each other.

"Ok, so first, none of my business what anyone does in their personal life. I am not coming as a snitch or anything at all. I get to know everyone because I am the first to meet everyone. I get to know them a little to make sure they are a culture fit. And to be honest, I see a change and its weird."

Stephanie balances the panic with the idea that she has not been accused of anything yet and does her best to maintain a solid poker face. "What do you mean?"

"Ok, so I know you and Tina are friends. At least, I did not think so before, but... I do not even know how to say this. Tina has changed..."

"I guess I am friends with her in the same way you and I are friends. I am not sure what you mean. What do you mean changed?"

Colleen takes a sip of her coffee and a moment to build her confidence. "Ok, anyone who works with Tina is aware she likes to gab."

"Ok, that is fair. I have been burned before, yes."

"Ok, well that's my point. You were. What she did to you guys was messed up. I think whoever talked to her, which I guess was you, got the point across. She has changed. Ever since then, she's changed."

"I did not talk to her about it, but I do believe she regretted what she did. But it is possible someone else did. What do you mean changed, like how?"

"I do not know. Like, first, she stopped talking about people. She would always come up to me and start talking if she knew any secret about anyone. This has not happened in so long. It is crazy to see that she could stop herself so instantly."

"I always tried to keep to myself, so I suppose she would not come to me with too much stuff. But I know if you get caught with her in the elevator or in the bathroom, she will share personal info about the person who most recently left the room. But that stopped, and for whatever reason she almost acts different, more like.... I do not know... In a weird way, more like you.... Oh, and there is an epic story going around about how she up and left her boyfriend. It is just crazy. "

Stephanie, maintaining her poker face decided the charade was better played out with as little involvement as possible. Allowing Colleen to take it in her own direction, she cues a continuation through the shrug of her shoulders.

"So, I guess, here is why I am asking you." Colleen looks down at her coffee being held by both her hands in front of her. "This is based on nothing. In my role, I have built in a radar. I'm really good at reading people. I trust my hunches a lot and they're right most of the time."

After another long delay, Stephanie is reasonably intrigued by the realization there was another layer to this onion. "I do not know what you are asking me here, Colleen?"

"I saw the same change in you a few months after you started working with Ben. You were never a gossip, and you were always a hard worker, which is why we teamed you up with him from the start. Nobody else could keep up with him. In the beginning, you lacked confidence. Then one day you acted different. More confident. Started showing an inner strength. You are now this power player."

Ok, Stephanie is more than intrigued now. Having to face the idea you've grown and did not understand the catalyst at the moment it happened and then further having it pointed out to you by what is essentially a random person is flattering, terrifying, embarrassing, empowering... all in a torrent of emotions. She immediately saw now that both Colleen was correct, and she was blushing.

Colleen sees Stephanie squirm off guard and realizes how rare a sight it was as it happened. She jumped in quick to assuage the fear. "Oh, no, I am not... I do not mean to.... I am just saying, I want in."

We did not see that coming. "What do you mean? Want in what?" She was so blindsided she was almost offended. It is a rare day that Stephanie is caught completely off guard, this is one of those days.

"Ok, first, I am so sorry, I did not mean to offend you. I apologize, I am assuming a lot, but please hear me out completely first. I was hitting on Ben for months before you started here. I typically do not participate in inner office relationships, but exceptions were in order for that man. I tried at a couple of functions, but I was not what he wanted. And to be honest, I would've been anything he wanted." Inner slut is starting to wake up and piece some of this together. "And then you started working with him and you guys hit it off right away. I can see he treated you different than me. I can see you were what he wanted more. I still did not think either of you would ever risk your jobs or anything, so I was simply happy you were good for his business. It was awesome to see you two work together. One day, I saw you two at Fabrizio's having lunch. I just happened to be there first and was sat in a way I could see you, but you could not see me. I saw how there was a different way you two acted toward each other outside of the office. It was not affectionate. It was not a husband and wife having lunch, but it was not the office relationship either. But there was something."

Stephanie is every bit confused and frustrated... "Colleen, I have no idea what you are implying, but I am beginning to resent the accusation. Ben and I have a professional relationship. I have no idea what is going on with Tina or why? I am sorr..."

"Oh, no, no, no... I am sorry, you are missing my point. I want in... I want to do whatever you and Tina are doing. I want in... Whatever it is."

'She has no idea what she is asking for...'

"Colleen, you have no idea what you are asking for."

"Ok, fair enough. Maybe not. But I am intrigued as hell because now you have not given me much of a reason to think my hunch is not correct. My hunch is now telling me that you are not just his assistant, and so not his girlfriend, but there is something there.... Leaving you maybe a mistress, which I cannot believe for a second anyone as hot and smart as you would ever allow, or you are like his submissive? Which just fits all the players involved. I have not figured out yet how Tina fits into this puzzle. I know she thinks Ben is hot, but never really talks about him. I can totally see her just being trained like you were. The changes are far too similar. Tina seems like she just began the training you did after you started with Ben... I cannot lie... And I really want to be trained too."

"You... you what??"

Colleen leans in and speaks at a whispers level. "Look. I am not going to lie. I have a bit of bad girl in me. I had a boyfriend once that wanted us to swing, so I have been to a few clubs. I know the type. You two fit the mold and I have been looking to enter this lifestyle for a long time. The boyfriend knew nothing about how to be a good master, and only would parade me around a lot 'cause he liked my ass. One night we swapped with a more experienced dominant and he rocked my world. I am not seeing anyone currently, I have an itch, and I cannot convince myself that you two are not living this life somehow. Let me in... please. I promise to prove obedience..."

Stephanie is unprepared to say the least. Many thoughts rush through her mind. She leans back in her chair and contemplates. Colleen is fucking hot. Everyone knows that. She does seem to have the perfect attitude, both clever and eager, almost like a mini-Stephanie.

'Make her get under the table and prove it...'

"Ok, Miss Colleen. Let's assume you were correct... for a moment. Let's just assume that you are not only correct, but completely on point. And let us assume that I am a sub, and not only is Tina also a sub, but she is my sub. I admit to none of this, but I will allow you to assume it for the sake of your time. Are you suggesting that you would want Ben or myself as your Master?"

Colleens eyes light up pondering the idea she had not previously considered. "Uhm. Well, either, both? I didn't think of that, but either way, yes."

"And again, you be willing to prove your obedience?"

Colleen answers with a non-verbal excited look only found in a puppy when you hold up a piece of bacon. Realizing how serious Stephanie is acting across the table, she tempers her excitement to respect both the moment and the audience. Composing herself, she takes a second to gather her emotions together.

Looking Stephanie straight in the eye with all the honesty and intensity she controls, "Stephanie. Assuming that I am correct, this would mean the world to me. You both offer something I cannot find anywhere else. Trust. I trust you, which is why I hired you for Ben. I know you both are smart, and I know you both are good people. I know you both turn me on very much. I can see the results, proven in two people. And I know I need the discipline. I am not looking for a toy, or just a quick fuck, or to learn all your secrets to share with everyone I know after you guys leave the room. I have experienced this lifestyle before but that did not work out, he was an idiot. I liked the lifestyle more than I liked the person who introduced me to it. I trust you guys and I would be honored to be your sub. I would prove it any way requested of me, yes."

"Well, first, understand... there must be rules..."