Pet's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then good, let's hope that last one sticks for a minute. I am glad I could help. I really hope that works for you. It's totally relaxing, right?" Stephanie finishes off the bottle in the two glasses. "Man, I love this wine. Ben got me a case for my birthday last year."

"So, wait? That's it? We are done?? Oh... uhm, yeah, this wine is delicious. And, yeah, Ben seems amazing. He looks like he's a good boss. Like you two just work together so well. You just fit."

"No, he really is. I am so lucky. He really takes care of me." Ding. That was when the synapses connected. Tina's eyes lit up and her finger shot up to the side of her nose as the worst poker tell ever. "What, are you ok?"

"Oh, no, yeah... I mean, for sure... Can I ask you a question? I promise I will keep it a secret." Tina moves back in her chair, with flirty eyes.

"I do not know, Tee. I mean, you are not exactly known for keeping secrets. How about this, I'll answer if I can." Stephanie jiggles the bobber, lets out a little line.

"Good enough. What is up with you and Ben? I mean, the dude is sexy. He has that older George Clooney thing happening. He has money, he's fit, his house is ridiculous. You had to at least look at him and think about it."

There is a subtle art to making someone think that they are making you do what they want. She pauses with the composure of Phil Ivey. "Uhm. Oh, well, sure. I mean... of course he is handsome.... I really cannot say...." She takes a sip of wine and looks deep into a memory through staring at a candle for an extended moment.

The fish bites the bait and is hooked.

"Shut Your Face!"

"What? I did not say anything...."

"No, you did not have to... It's written all over your slutty face." Tina is convinced she has Stephanie exactly where she wants her. "You HAVE to tell me about him. Is it big?!?"

Stephanie looks down at her glass and smiles.

"I KNEW IT! What is that like though? Are you guys dating?"

"No, nothing like that. We work together and need it to be professional. Occasionally, I have other jobs to do." Cracking a smile to feed the animal.

"Ha. I fucking knew it...."

"But wait.... Tina, you must keep this a secret. You cannot tell anyone, for any reason... ever.... If anyone finds out, I will lose my job. Ben could too."

"Yeah... No... For sure.... I get that. I feel closer to you than ever. I would never do that to you now. You have helped me so much. I would never hurt you. I promise." Again, Tina flirts with her eyes. "What time is it?" Tina deliberately stretches out pushing out her large breasts in the process.

"I have no idea what time it is. Shit Tee, those girls are making me jealous, and that takes a nice big pair. I couldn't stop myself from staring the other day. I have not been jealous of other girls' tits since my college roommate. We were quite the sets... of sets..." The girls laugh together.

Tina feels as comfortable and as in the moment as she has in a long time. Her long stretch leaves her so relaxed and comfortable, she melts into her seat. She begins to become aware to the effect the alcohol is having on her. She has no desire for a cigarette, even though it seems like she should've by now. She is flattered that Stephanie likes her boobs and has always been a bit jealous of her large natural set also. Now begins to wonder what she looks like naked. "Yes, everyone loves the girls. These two have gotten me in, and out of a lot of trouble." She looks down at them and tries to admire them as though they are not her own. Her free hand grabs one fully. "I have to say though, your girls are quite pretty too." Then a long pause. "I promise I won't tell anyone about you and Ben. I understand how many people could get in trouble if they found out you two were dating."

"Oh, no, we are not dating..." She tugged on her line a little and left that hang out there for a second.

Tina was lost in a thought about Keri going to town on them once. Whipped crème was involved, and Tina was dessert. Then the words absorbed in. "Wha... wait... you said that..."

"No. I said we weren't, you're assuming. But being that we are becoming friends.... We are not dating... but we have had sex, (Stephanie holds up her hands to symbolize Ben's impressive length and more impressive girth) and we can best be described as having an arrangement." She smiles, shrugs her shoulders, and grabs her glass of wine for a sip.

"Arrangement? That was said for a reason. Other jobs, what like you blow him at work? Oh my god, I must know, you blow him at work?!? What kind of arrangement could you have? What, like you get him hookers for the limo? What is it? Like what, you are his little slave or something?"

Stephanie makes sure her tell is noticed this time. She tries to hide her too-wide smile behind taking a sip of wine. She uses her finger to diddle her hair and looks down at the floor, all cat that ate the canary. "Can we talk about something else maybe?"

"SHUT YOUR FACE!!! I just got at least one thing right... The slave. Oh my god, please tell me you are his slave!" She is too excited to let it go. She has new secrets and it has taken over reason.

"Fuck... Ok. If I tell you. I mean, this is worse than a little side relationship or a blowjob in the broom closet, which frankly we have done, but not the point... People would lose their jobs and not just Ben and me, like people... Ok?" Tina is the mighty orca jumping for his fish, on the inside. She sits still, intensely staring into Stephanie's eyes silently begging for the juicy, smelly, treat. She would say yes to anything... in time.... "While at work, Ben and I are professional. While not at work, he is my Master." Stephanie makes sure to say this clearly, with confidence and with no shame at all. She wants Tina to see she feels empowered by it.

"Like, Master, what? What does that mean?? Like, you are a slave?"

"I am more of a pet."

"You fuck him?"

"If that is his wish."

"His wish??"

"If he requests me to do something, I submit and do it, without question. I am his. He is my Master."

Tina does not yet realize her free hand went from handling her breast to aggressively grabbing it. "That is... kinda hot. So, you just do anything he wants, no matter what?"

"Yes. Does it excite you more to think of me fucking Ben or him making me do whatever he wants? "

Tina's hand drops to her crotch where it begins to rub on top of her clothes. "Um... Yes? I used to be so slutty. I made a choice to turn off that side of me and grow up and be a big girl after I graduated and came back home. I am expected to marry Colby and have kids and I do not even want that. I am more intrigued than anything about how you have the confidence to live that lifestyle. You are turning me on to be honest. How do you get into that? It is not like they had a 'Master's Pet' booth on career day."

"Sleep. (SNAP)"

Over the next hour, Stephanie progressed through her list of suggestions for Tina. She needed to deconstruct beliefs like giving up control to another, inter-company relationships, her current relationship with momma's boy while building new ideas that she was introducing into her new mainframe. Tina took the information like a dry sponge in a deluge. She was remarkably moldable once she was under.

What was programmed:

  1. Tina will never lie to or hide anything from Stephanie or Big Daddy.

  2. Tina will never do anything malicious or underhanded to Stephanie or Big Daddy.

  3. Tina will never do anything that would knowingly result in harm to Stephanie or Big Daddy.

  4. Tina will never tell others about private things that happen in either business or personal conversations involving Stephanie or Big Daddy.

  5. Tina will always comply with Stephanie and Big Daddy.

  6. Tina will always follow Big Daddy's Rules regarding office wardrobe and policy.

  7. Tina is compelled to keep Stephanie and Big Daddy happy.

  8. Tina will become increasingly more driven to prove how much her performance has improved since the previous time she was permitted to please either Stephanie or Big Daddy.

  9. Tina loves to be hypnotized and requests to be fine-tuned on the first day of every month.

  10. Tina loves being submissive.

  11. Tina appreciates, expects, and desires to be used freely, with no expectation of reciprocation.

  12. Tina loves being called 'TeeTeePet'. It makes her feel pride, fulfills her being and instantly makes her horny whenever reminded she has been chosen as Stephanie or Big Daddy's pet.

  13. Tina thinks incest is ungodly and repulsive. The idea makes her nauseated.

  14. Tina is no longer attracted to Colby.

  15. Tina no longer respects Colby.

  16. Tina is happy to share that she no longer wants to act like Colby's mother sexually.

  17. Tina will conceive a way to blackmail Colby, threatening that she will share his secret with everyone, especially Colby's friends and family.

  18. Tina no longer wants a future with Colby.

  19. Tina frequently thinks back to her slutty phase with jealousy wishing she could live that freely now.

  20. Tina is empowered by exploring her sexuality.

  21. Tina is proud of her body and takes pride in showing it off.

  22. Tina will speak and act without shame when it comes to her slutty and perverted thoughts and history. She shares freely when appropriate.

  23. Tina will feel smoking subtle nicotine cravings whenever she speaks with Colby. When this happens, she becomes increasingly horny. This is only stopped by orally pleasing Stephanie or Big Daddy.

  24. Tina will always agree to questions starting with, "Ok, so I was thinking..."

  25. Tina will always comply when I start a sentence with, "Ok, I have an idea..."

This programming was difficult in that it was tedious and time consuming. Finishing up, Stephanie wants to try out her new toy to see how well it works. She completes her tasks and makes sure everything is where it should be, then wakes her up for real.

"Hey Tina, you ok, you fell asleep. I think you had a little too much wine. Once you combine that with the intense relaxation, you seem like you just wanted to pass out. You ok?"

Tina wakes up for good and stretches again. This time, she takes her time to really tease her large breasts, enjoying feeling the fabric pull on them tightly as much as the attention. Stephanie openly stares them over as any 16-year-old boy would, and Tina always knows when others have impure thoughts about her tits. "I feel amazing. I do not know what you did to me, but I feel great and I had an amazing time with you tonight. I needed to just get away from the noise for a while. How can I thank you?"

"Stop it. I only want you to quit smoking. Do you feel any cravings?"

Tina considers the idea. "No... none. And I have been here for hours. I feel great."

"Maybe you should call Colby, let him know you are still here and ok." Stephanie gets up and returns the exaggerated stretch. What is good for the goose is good for the other goose. She takes the moment to end hers in a bit of a self-grope. "Take your time. While you do that, I think I am gonna to go upstairs, use the restroom and find my slippers."

Stephanie removes her bra as she walks up the steps. She did need to pee, but really was looking for the opportunity to trigger phase 3. The suggestions planted in Tina should result in her picking a nice fight with Colby as she relieves her bladder and sexes herself up in her best innocuously modest fly trap.

She wanted comfy, but she also wanted sexy. She decided that because slippers were now needed, she was going to go with form fitting pajama pants, tight thin camisole with no bra. She would properly jiggle and sway with a smidgen of transparency. This was still an unassuming sexy. Any man would be hard in seconds, no reason to think this would not be enough to use as bait. She checked herself in the mirror and decided it was time to reap a little reward.

On the way down the steps, she could hear an unhappy voice echo off the wood floors. She had no idea specifically what Tina was fighting with him about, but it was obvious that it was happening. She walked into the room with respect to the fight she likely just caused. Not caring that she caused it, mind you, just respecting that she did.

Tina realizes she now has less privacy than she had, with little right to ask for more continues in a more reserved fashion. "No, I am still here, do not wait up...... I do not know, we just finished but we are talking while I wake up enough to drive safe...." Tina is drawn to watch Stephanie move about while she talks. Stephanie takes the queue and starts a pot of coffee. Tina responds with a thumb up but continues to watch her as she moves about. "No, I told you, we work together. You prefer I'm so tired I fall asleep behind the wheel?? I told you about Stephanie, she works for Ben.... Yes, the hot one..... No, we are not fucking you disgusting pervert, why are you being this way? Ew, no..... Because well 1st, I cannot talk about that now because I told you I am not alone, unless you want me to have this conversation in front of Stephanie, who is standing right here. Stephanie, Colby wants me to wake him up by sucking his cock when I get home if he's sleeping. But what you do not realize is that he wants to pretend I am sneaking in his room as his..."

Through the phone you hear a voice roar, "TTTTTIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SSSTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!"

Tina looks over and winks before her gaze resumes focus on the perfection that is Stephanie's body. "Fine... then leave me the fuck alone for tonight, your pissing me off so do not wait up.... I'll get home when I get home, deal with it... If you say another word, I'll make sure to sneak in all quiet and wake you up by sitting on your face. Then you can eat my cum filled pussy from as many random cocks as I can fuck in the next 4 hours as I tell you all about it...." A far longer pause than the conversation had provided before. Then he says something Stephanie cannot decipher. "Great. See you tomorrow. Good night."

Tina hangs up the phone, puts it in her purse, takes a deep breath with her eyes closed then opens them slow as she releases the breath. She looks over to Stephanie preparing the mugs, spoons, milk, and sugar. The smell of Hawaiian Kona coffee fills the air.

Stephanie tries to break the tension. "So... How's Colby?"

"Stupid fucking pervert. I am just over it."

She pours the two cups and returns the pot to the warmer. "Do you want to talk about it? I know you are looking to wake up, but we can always smoke a joint and you can hang out here for as long as you like. We can always have the random cocks delivered here if you need..."

Tina looks up from spooning her mug and they both laugh as their eyes meet. "Thank you, Stephanie. I know we have not always been close, but I appreciate all you have done for me tonight. You have been completely generous with your time here and I appreciate it. I am in no rush to go home, lets smoke that joint."

"Deal. Wait here. I'll be right back."

She leaves the room to run back upstairs to grab a joint and a lighter. On returning she was a bit stealthier in her approach. Stephanie approaches from behind to find Tina viewing lesbian pornography on her cell phone. Pretending she did not realize, Stephanie thought it would be best to just keep Tina talking as much as she could as she lit the joint.

"Can I ask? I hate to pry, but he stopped you from saying something you really wanted to share. It's ok if you do not want to, I can tell it was persona...."

"Colby has crazy mommy issues." She takes the joint and a huge hit. Blowing it out she tries to hold back a cough, but instead stifles it a little. Her brain catches up to what she just said. "No, not that she is crazy, she is actually super sweet. It is crazy that he always wants me to roleplay and act like her when we are fooling around. I think his penis has literally been in mommy's mouth more than once." So much better than Stephanie hoped for. Tina just cannot stop herself when she gets going. "Oh, and mommy swallows." She stares off into a memory too painful to share, then takes a second huge toke before handing the joint back, shrugging her shoulders.

"Wait, like, sex act like her? And you think they actually ..."

"The boy is a freak. I am telling you. I have known this woman for years. She has huge boobs too and I guess I am just starting to piece this all together. I guess I would be stupid to rule it out. That boy is obsessed..."

"What does he make you do?"

"Lots of blowjobs. But he wants to be treated like he is sixteen and living at home. He wants me to mother him. I guess if I am assuming something happened between them, it was when he was sleeping at night, or maybe in the morning. And, if he is cheating on me, it is most likely with her." Tina ponders a memory for a moment. "Oh fuck... they did fuck. They had to."

"What are you going to do about it now?" Poke, poke, poke....

"I don't know. Not think about it now. He is such an ass. I am such an ass..."

"Can I ask another, way-too-personal question?"

"At this point, what could I hide from you. My boyfriend makes me suck his cock like his mom did... and I do not think I am as good at is as she is either... which really depresses me a little. What can I hide from you?"

"He really thought you would go fuck random dudes before you came home? That whole sitting on his face and making him eat the creampie while you told him about it.... Wow. Fucking classic. I think I gained a whole new respect for you in that moment. I want that to be a reality so bad. I am totally playing with myself later thinking about that."

"Back in my day when he first knew me, yeah, I probably would've. I have calmed a bunch since college, had some wild years, but tried to straighten out some. I used to love to fuck. There were some nights I was the party favor. I miss the freedom of not caring. I am such a church maiden now. We are practically married without the ring. We have been together for like six years now. And, ugh, he wants me to suck his cock like his mom does... He can be a submissive bitch too, so yeah, he'd probably jerk off while I came on his face. I am never blowing him again..."

"It sounds like you hate fucking now. You are too young and well equipped to give up on sex. Forgive me, I feel like I have checked out your tits a hundred times tonight, you are beautiful. I love fucking. I love being free in my sexuality. I love feeling the freedom of trusting my partner to truly indulge in my deepest fantasies. I honestly like it when he just tells me what to do too... There is a freedom in letting go and just being everything for someone."

Tina is starting to dive deeper into the relationship of Stephanie and Ben. Synapses are connecting. It took her long enough. "So, wait, what the fuck is going on? I am still trying to piece this together. So, would you be horribly insulted if I asked you more questions about submitting to a Master?"

Stephanie holds her warm mug, playing contemplative. She looks up to Tina...

"I promise, I'll never tell anyone." Stephanie nods as she takes a sip. "Cool. and thank you. I promise I won't ever do anything to hurt you. I feel incredibly close to you right now. I promise. I mean it."

"It's ok Tee. I do appreciate that. I know you would not be malicious or try to hurt me. What interests you about it?"