Petty Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson laughed. "Yeah but you wouldn't think twice about a smaller dick fucking you in the ass?" He lightly batted at Kyle's head. "Think before you talk, friend, or people might get the wrong impression."

Kyle turned even a brighter red. Suddenly, he was struck with an idea and it was all he could think about - this week and half without release combined with his night at Kate's had screwed up the wiring in his head. "You could fuck me in the ass," he said before he could stop himself. "You know, if you need to fuck someone's ass so bad. I think... I think I like it."

"Uh, what?" Was Jackson's only response.

"I'm not gay, I swear. It won't be gay, you'll be behind me and I won't say anything. You can pretend I'm a girl! I just need it again and I don't know what to do," Kyle said earnestly.

"Again? What are you talking about?" Jackson replied. "Collette got a dick you ain't told me about?"

"No! No - you know that big titted goth looking chick?" Kyle explained, and related the entire story of Kate seducing him and using his asshole. "She won't do it again and I can't tell Collette, and I just need to know what it feels like again."

Jackson shook his head slowly, and Kyle's heart sank - until he saw Jackson adjust the growing bulge in his shorts and walk towards him. "You're lucky I'm so goddamn horny, you idiot. Now turn around."

Kyle turned around on the bench, and got onto all fours. He slid his shorts down, and arced his back, projecting his butt up into the air. He heard Jackson walk up behind him and slide his own shorts off. Kyle ducked his head low and softly told Jackson, "uhm, you're going to need to use some lu-"

Jackson immediately cut him off. "I know what the fuck to do man. I done my research. You said you wouldn't talk so shut the fuck up before I change my mind."

Kyle gasped as he felt Jackson's fingers smear Vaseline into and around his asshole. He took a few deep breaths and tried to relax again. After a few seconds without being touched, Kyle thought Jackson must have chickened out.

Right before he could turn around, he suddenly felt the tip of Jackson's massive cock rub against his butthole. He did his best to emulate what Kate had told him to do, and pushed out. The cock slowly pushed into him, and after a few inches were inside him, Kyle was instantly filled with pleasurable feeling he remembered from the night with Kate - only this was somehow better, as Jackson's fleshy tool added a warmth and intimacy that was absent from Kate's cold rubber strap-on.

A few more inches worked their way inside his ass, and then Kyle felt Jackson slowly work his way back out - and then slowly back in again. He gradually picked up the pace and started actually fucking Kyle, and with each thrust more and more of his dick was swallowed up by his asshole.

"Fffuuuck, this is sooo much better than Jess's pussy. That loose fuckin' pussy. This bitch is so tight," Jackson said more to himself than Kyle.

Kyle was having trouble forming any thoughts. His best friend's gigantic penis was sliding in and out of him, rubbing up against his prostate. He reached down to touch his own penis for the first time, honestly forgetting that that was previously an integral part of having sex. He was rock hard, and he gently started jerking himself off as Jackson slammed into his ass.

By this point, Jackson was working his entire length into Kyle with each thrust. Kyle could feel his friend's heavy balls slapping against him, and in some weird way it turned him on even more. Without being able to help himself, he whimpered in pure pleasure. He felt Jackson's cock get somehow harder in his ass in response, so he kept moaning. He figured it made him sound more like a girl.

Suddenly, Kyle was completely overcome with a wave of pleasure, and he blew his load all over the bench beneath him. Jackson felt Kyle's already right asshole convulse as he orgasmed, and it pushed him over the edge. He screamed out, "FUCK YEAH! Fuck! I love fuckin' ass. Fuck," as he blew the biggest load he'd ever felt into his best friend's tight, wet asshole.

Both of them panted heavily for about a minute, before that post-nut clarity struck them with full force. Jackson, without speaking, pulled on his shorts, grabbed his things and left - his mind puzzling at how he could have been so horny that he was do something so gay.

Kyle's mind was similarly racing. Getting fucked in the ass, and finally having a good orgasm, were all he could think about for the last two weeks, and it had built up to the most amazing feeling he'd ever had. But now, lying in a puddle of his own cum on a bench in the locker room, he only felt shame, embarrassment - and loneliness. Slowly, he got up, cleaned up the scene, and headed home.

Kyle and Jackson didn't see each other the next day, as their Friday schedules didn't line up and there was no football practice. Kyle had considered staying home, as he felt depressed and confused, but he figured he needed to get back out there. Now that that particular itch had been scratched, he hoped things could get back to normal.

After school, he texted Collette. "Sry I been so distant babe," he typed, "I miss u. Let's hang out tmrw night <3 <3."

After the embarrassing experience of getting fucked by Jackson, the comfortable normalcy of Collette's soft body sounded great. That night, Kyle again tried to masturbate to the thought of his sexy girlfriend - and again, he failed to get hard.

Frustrated, but still optimistic, he fell asleep.

Kyle awoke that morning with a pleased whimper, and basked in the warmth of his pleasant dreams - until he realized that the pleasant dreams he had were about him getting slammed in the ass until he came. He sighed, and sat up.

He really didn't know what to do anymore. He had no idea who he was, and me missed the days of his cocky confidence as he fucked his way through his school's women.

For a brief moment, he considered texting Kate. First, in anger, for ruining him - but after that flash of anger, he wanted to reach out for help. He really was just so confused. Still, though, the thought made him feel more vulnerable than he was comfortable with.

His phone buzzed, and his heart dropped. "Speak of the devil," he thought, as he reached for it, "That's gotta be her, weaseling her way into my brain again."

He picked up the phone, and his heart skipped a beat. It was from Jackson. Fingers trembling, he unlocked his phone and read the message.

"I tried to fuck Jess last nite and culdnt get hard," it read, "Idk what u did to me but i need to fuck that ass again."

Another text popped up. "At least til I break up w Jess and find myself a bitch who will take it up the ass."

Kyle was flushed pure red, and was sweating. He looked down, and noticed he was rock hard. Slowly he typed back, "ok when."

They made plans to meet at Jackson's later that night, Kyle completely forgetting he had already made plans with his girlfriend.

To Kyle's surprise, going to Jackson's really wasn't awkward at all. They hung out like they always had - they watched a movie, ordered a pizza, played a videogame, had a few beers - it's just that instead of the night ending there, they ended up in bed, Jackson slamming his impossibly huge dick up Kyle's ass.

This time, it wasn't so impersonal. Maybe it was the relaxed atmosphere, or the beers, but Jackson was actually touching him this time - he grabbed and squeezed his ass, spanking him a few times while he was fucking him.

Kyle wasn't being quiet - he wasn't saying anything, but his moans were loud and frantic. Jackson had clearly learned from their first experience, and was moving in all the right ways. Kyle was moving with him, pushing his ass back and bouncing a little, getting into the flow of it.

Jackson wasn't being quiet either. His moans were almost as loud as Kyle's, and he kept shouting, "Take my dick, bitch!"

Something about making Jackson feel so good gave Kyle even more pleasure, and he resolved to find ways to make Jackson feel even better.

Suddenly, he was struck with inspiration. He remembered something Jackson had always said he loved when he was fucking Jess.

"Fuck me, daddy," Kyle moaned out loud, before he could chicken out.

Instantly, Jackson picked up his pace and moaned in pleasure. "That's right you little bitch, I'm your daddy. Take daddy's fat cock! Fuck! Fuck! You feel so good!"

Kyle was in pure ecstasy. His words had clearly had the desired effect, and it was the sexiest thing Kyle had ever experienced. Waves and waves of pleasure coursed through him as Jackson slid his pole against his prostate, and Kyle cried out, in a high-pitched feminine moan. His own dick spurted out a thick load, without having ever been touched.

Kyle saw lights, and collapsed forward, his ass still elevated. Jackson fell forward with him, still hammering in and out. His big, black, muscular body leaned down on top of Kyle's back, and the warmth and tenderness overcame Kyle.

Jackson screamed, "YES! YES! YES! This ass is mine! You're mine, bitch! YOU'RE! MINE! FUUUUCK," and with that, he blew his load deep in his best friend's bowels.

Both of them breathed heavily, overcome with exhaustion. Jackson collapsed all the way on top of Kyle, and they both passed quickly to sleep.

Across town, Collette checked her phone again. Still no response. It wasn't like Kyle to stand her up, but he had never showed up to the restaurant. She sent a few angry texts his way, but felt bad, and in desperation had ramped up the blatant sexiness of her texts. She even sent a few sexy pictures - but Kyle hadn't responded at all.

Before she went to bed, she texted one final time. "Just let me know you're okay babe. I love you <3"

Kyle and Jackson both awoke at the same time early next morning. Both slept soundly, and when they awoke it took them a few seconds to realize what was happening, as they reveled in the warmth of their accidental cuddling.

Jackson realized what was happening first, and jumped out of bed. Kyle turned over, and their eyes met. Kyle felt like throwing up, and dashed for his things, and was out the door before Jackson could say anything.

The next two weeks, Kyle and Jackson did everything in their power to not interact at all. In class they avoiding each other's gazes, during practice they only did what was required of them, and they sent no texts to each other.

There were murmurs that the school's most visible friendship was "breaking up," but no one knew why. Kyle had managed to patch things up with Collette - he had made an excuse for blowing her off, which she seemed to buy - and they had even started having sex again. In public, they were still the school's power couple, but in private Kyle seemed distant and just... different. Collette resolved to figure out what was bothering her boyfriend and help him out of his funk.

Jackson and Jess seemed to be having a tougher time. In public, they fought all the time, and each had threatened to break up with the other numerous times. Still, they were technically together and everyone assumed they would stay that way.

It was a couple weeks before Christmas, and neither Kyle nor Jackson wanted to attend Georgia's holiday party. Collette and Jess, however, had different plans. It was the last party before the end of the semester, and anyone who was anyone was supposed to be there. Georgia's parents had a massive house up in the hills, and they were out of town for the entire weekend.

Collette and Jess both planned to use the party to really patch up their relationships. Collette figured she could use the opportunity to get Kyle to relax and unwind, and (with a little help from drugs and alcohol) open up and let her know what was wrong. Jess figured she could use the opportunity to get wasted, sneak up to a room during the party, and finally let Jackson fuck her in the ass.

So, they convinced their boyfriends to attend the party. Kyle and Jackson both dreaded the inevitable contact they'd have with each other, but figured they could get through the party with as little conversation as possible.

On the day of the party, Collette and Jess both ended up running late. Collette was stuck at work, and Jess spent a couple extra hours getting ready - the time was spent making sure she looked amazing, but also researching and preparing for the dreaded experience that was anal sex. She wanted to do it right, for Jackson.

The result, though, is that both of their boyfriends ended up at the party without them. For a little while, they managed to avoid each other, but after an hour or so, they bumped into each other in the kitchen when they both went to get beers.

Their eyes locked from a few feet away. Kyle's heart pounded harder than he'd ever experienced, but through the dread, he felt a strange warmth spreading in his chest. He felt the world spin around him, Jackson being the only thing remaining in focus. There was a strange glint in Jackson's eye, and without speaking... he held out his hand. Kyle reached out and took it, and was pulled out of the room, and led upstairs.

While they ascending the staircase, Kyle for the first time admired the hunk of man that his best friend was. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans, and Kyle watched as his thick ass flexed and moved as they walked. His back muscles were so clearly defined through his t-shirt. His skin was a deep, dark brown that contrasted his own ruddy white skin.

For the first time ever, Kyle realized he was attracted to Jackson. Really attracted. Unbearably attracted. He needed him.

Finally, on the second floor, they found a spare bedroom down a hallway. A few partygoers mingled around the area but it was otherwise discrete.

They snuck in, and closed the door behind them. Jackson immediately started pulling down his pants. "Get that ass in the air," he commanded.

Instead, Kyle dropped to his knees, and gently pushed his best friend back onto the bed in front of him. He slid Jackson's tight boxers off, and inhaled deeply the scent of the massive slab of manhood in front of him.

He stopped for a moment to take in the situation. He had seen Jackson's incredibly huge cock before, but never fully hard and definitely not up close - during their past two encounters, he had purposefully not been looking. But now he looked. And he wanted to look forever.

The dick was pure perfection. Ten inches of rock-hard penis, slightly angled to the left. Kyle had expected his balls to be the size of baseballs, or something, but they were much like his - each a little bigger than an egg, dangling delicately in the soft skin of his ballsack. The size discrepancy only served to make his dick look bigger, though, and Kyle thought the entire composition could not be improved. Certainly, Collette's bland pussy had never made him feel this way.

He finally snapped his eyes away from the feast in front of him, and saw a look of pure lust in Jackson's eyes. Tentatively, he reached out his hand, and for the first time held someone else's penis. He moved it towards his mouth, and gave a few soft licks. It was a little salty but otherwise inoffensive. He popped the tip of Jackson's dick into his mouth, and started giving his first blowjob.

He did everything he had learned that he liked from his countless experiences with women, and Jackson seemed to be very thoroughly enjoying it. It made Kyle feel amazing, being able to pleasure the other man like that. "Does it feel good, Daddy?" he asked, breaking the silence since his blowjob started.

Jackson reached down and grabbed the hair on the back of Kyle's head. "Feels amazing, bitch, now keep sucking."

Kyle complied. After a few minutes, he worked his head down to the base of Jackson's penis, and investigated his balls. They had a strong musk to them, and exuded pure manliness. For a while, Kyle began to worship them. They were the source of Jackson's manhood, and deserved to be treated like royalty. He gave them kisses, he rolled them in his mouth, he licked the undersides, and he popped each in his mouth and sucked. Everything he tried, Jackson loved, and it made him feel so sexy.

Jackson tapped the back of his head. "Alright bitch, get on the bed 'cause it's time to fuck you."

Kyle got off his knees, and climbed onto the bed. He made a show of getting onto all fours, and sliding his pants off. Once he was naked from the waist down, he wiggled his ass like a little slut. "Eat my asshole, daddy," he said as he looked over his shoulder, and blushed. A month ago the thought of saying something like that would have seemed impossible, but right now it was the biggest turn on he'd ever felt.

Jackson only grunted in reply, and grabbed Kyle's fleshy ass. He gave a spank, and then spread the buttcheeks, taking time to admire the sight in front of him. Instead of Jess's loose, sloppy pussy, it was the perfect tight little asshole of his best friend. He leaned down, and gave a long, slow lick from Kyle's taint and then over his asshole. It tasted amazing, and he ravenously dove back in. He would spread Kyle's cheeks wide to get better access, but would also squeeze them around his head, reveling in the sexiness of being buried face first in a beautiful ass.

Kyle felt amazing. There was something about being on the receiving end of being eaten out that made him feel so vulnerable and sexy. "Mm, your tongue feels so good on my ass, daddy," he whined.

Finally, Jackson lifted his head from the fleshy paradise in front of him. He angled his dick towards the shiny, wet hole, and started pushing it in. This time, Kyle's ass accepted him with ease, and before long they were fucking with full force.

As they fucked, Kyle didn't hold back. He moaned like a whore, as loud as possible. From outside the room, a couple partygoers smiled knowingly to each other, assuming some guy was plowing a cute girl in there.

"Flip me over, daddy," Kyle said, looking over his shoulder. "I want to see you when you fuck me."

Jackson slowed his thrusts, and obliged, flipping him onto his back without pulling out. The angle was a little awkward, but after a few seconds, Kyle found a comfortable way to keep his legs in the air and his ass easily accessible.

This new position felt amazing - getting fucked from behind had also felt amazing, but now he could see Jackson's ripped torso flex as he pounded him. He could see the beautiful, handsome face of his best friend, and look into his eyes as his dick slammed into him.

At first, Jackson kept his distance, staying on his knees with his torso upright. But as he lost himself to the pleasure, he started leaning down over Kyle, their chests and faces growing closer with every thrust.

A change was washing over Kyle. For the first time in his life, he was surrendering himself to what he was feeling, without caring what the world would think. There was no way he could deny the pure waves of pleasure emanating from his used asshole.

I'm gay, he thought. I'm gay. "I'm gay," he whispered. "I'm gay!" he declared, staring straight into his best friend's eyes.

Jackson said nothing, but slowed his thrusts until he stopped entirely, never breaking eye contact with Kyle. Kyle's heart dropped, thinking he'd gone too far.

He was wrong. With a sudden, confident movement, Jackson leaning down and kissed Kyle. It was just a peck on the lips at first, but almost immediately he dove back in and they started making out. They kissed with a ferocity neither had ever felt towards their girlfriends.

Jackson's thrusts picked back up, and Kyle wrapped his legs around his best friend's waist. They kept kissing, and before long Kyle had spewed a thick load over his own stomach. Jackson's orgasm followed soon after.

This time, Jackson didn't collapse onto Kyle. Instead, he crawled next to him in the bed, and pulled him closer. They spooned for a bit, until Kyle turned over. He smiled at Jackson, and pulled him in for a soft kiss.