Petty Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he whispered. "I don't know why I tried to deny it."

Jackson squeezed him back. "I love you, too. I've never felt this close to anyone... definitely not Jess."

"I guess I should thank Kate. This never woulda happened without her," Kyle mused. His eyes brightened. "Actually, I guess I should! Lemme grab my phone."

—-

Downstairs, at the party, Jess and Collette had finally arrived. They bumped into each other in the living room, both searching for their boyfriends.

Collette waved Jess over. "Hey, have you seen Kyle? Is he with Jackson somewhere?"

"I dunno - I haven't seen them yet. It's pissing me off. I wanted to get wasted and fucked," Jess responded.

"Ugh, fine, I'll ask around," Collette said as she looked for someone familiar to ask.

—-

Kate was lounging in her room, watching YouTube videos on her phone, when she was interrupted by a FaceTime call. Initially annoyed that it had stopped her video, she realized it was from Kyle. That was curious... he hadn't really sent her any texts or talked to her since she had blown him off after he asked to get fucked by her again.

She accepted the call. The first thing she saw was Kyle... shirtless. She rolled her eyes. "I'm not gonna -"

She was cut off when she saw that Kyle's friend Jackson was also there... behind him... shirtless... holding onto Kyle.

"Hey, Kate. I guess you were right. I'm gay. Like really gay. This is Jackson," he said as he pointed the phone towards him. "My boyfriend. I just thought you might wanna see what you started."

Kate's mind reeled. She had never expected to actually turn Kyle gay. She didn't even think that was possible. She just wanted to fuck with him for being such an asshole.

But this was so hot. "Hmm..." she replied, "I'm not sure I believe you. I think you guys should kiss."

They both laughed. Kyle turned around, and held the phone up so Kate could see them passionately make out.

"Oh, fuck, are you guys naked? Did you just fuck?" Kate asked.

Kyle stopped kissing his new boyfriend and filled Kate into what happened.

"You're at a party right now!? You're fucking each other at a party? And your girlfriends are downstairs!?" She exclaimed.

"Ex-girlfriends," Jackson replied. "And who the fuck cares."

Kyle and Jackson resumed making out, and grabbing at each other. It became pretty clear they had lost interest and were on the verge of fucking again. Kate was so turned on... but she just got a delicious idea - a way to get even with that bitch Collette and her little lackey Jess. She hung up, and rushed over to the party.

—-

Collette and Jess had all but given up on finding their boyfriends. "I guess those assholes probably went home," Collette angrily grumbled.

"Yeah, they're probably playing Fortnite or whatever," Jess replied as she rolled her eyes.

Collette sighed loudly, but before she could respond, she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She spun around, expecting to finally see her boyfriend, but the first thing she saw was a massive pair of tits. She looked up, and saw... Kate, was it?

She gave her a puzzled look. "Uh... hi? What do you want?"

Kate gave her a wicked smile, and said, "Kyle wants you to come upstairs for a surprise." She looked over Collette's shoulder, at Jess. "You too, sweetie."

Before they could respond, she turned and sauntered her way to the stairs.

Collette and Jess looked at each other, confused. "Surprise?" Jess wondered, "What have those idiots dreamed up? I'm not having some... orgy with my best friend."

"Yeah..." Collette responded, softly. "Though I gotta say that Kate chick is hot."

Jess gave her a playful shove. "Lesbo," she taunted her friend, before heading upstairs. Collette followed.

They went up to the second floor, and pushed past a few party goers drinking in the hallway. Kate was standing patiently by the door to a bedroom. As they approached... they heard bedsprings squeaking and someone moaning.

The color drained from Collette's face. "What the hell is happening!?" She demanded from Kate.

"The surprise, of course," Kate responded, with a smile.

Collette shoved past her, and opened the door. She wasn't ready for what she saw.

There, in the bedroom, her boyfriend was on all fours, with his ass in the air. His best friend Jackson was slamming his... massive... dick in and out of Kyle's asshole. And it was clear that he was loving it - that both of them were loving it.

Collette gasped loudly. Jess walked in after her, and loudly exclaimed, "what the FUCK!?"

Jackson slowed his pace, but didn't pull out. Kyle looked over his shoulder. "Don't stop, babe, this feels so good. Who cares about them anymore?"

Jackson picked up the pace and slapped Kyle's meaty ass. "I sure don't," he grunted.

"Babe!?" shouted Collette. "You're... you're a faggot! You're both fags!"

Kate laughed loudly behind her, and she spun around to confront her - and then noticed a small crowd of party goers gathering around the door to investigate.

Kate started talking, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Looks like you weren't good enough in bed to keep your boyfriend, Collette. You couldn't even keep him straight! He told me how you used to bring other girls into bed just to keep him interested. Did he ever look as happy then as he does now?" She asked, as she gestured towards Kyle, moaning erotically as he got fucked.

"And you," Kate continued, as she pointed towards Jess. "Your boyfriend just wanted to play with your butt a little and you made him feel ashamed. Look at him now! He's got a new butt to play with."

The crowd started murmuring amongst themselves. Collette looked for a friendly face, but didn't find any. She and Kyle were the most visible couple in school, and now she knew she'd have the reputation for turning the school's biggest ladies man gay.

Behind her, she heard a moan come from Kyle that she had never heard before. She looked, and saw cum dribble out of his dick and onto the bed. He came just from being fucked!

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she pushed through the crowd, sobbing. Jess stormed after her, but not before glaring at Kate.

Kate had probably gone a little too far humiliating Collette and Jess, but it was so satisfying to put the popular bitches in their place. She turned to look back at the two man passionately fucking on the bed, and savored the image. She felt bad about outing them like this, though they didn't seem to mind at all. Hopefully now these two would soften up and stop being such bullies.

In the crowd, Lisa, the skinny girl who had sucked Kyle's dick with Collette, peered into the room. It was hot, sure, but she was confused. She had fallen in love with that dick, and was hoping to weasel her way into their relationship. But now Kyle was gay? How did that work?

She looked to her left, and noticed Lenny, the awkward guy who had tried to ask her out. Maybe she should have been nicer to him, she thought, as her eyes wandered over him - then she saw the massive bulge in his shorts, threatening to break out at any second. She DEFINITELY should have been nicer to him.

"Uh, hey Lenny. This is pretty wild, huh?" She said, nudging him gently on the shoulder. "Maybe we should give these guys some privacy?"

Lenny jumped a bit, and looked at her like he had just come out of a trance. "Uhm... yeah, I guess so," he said, but not before giving another lingering glance into the room.

—-

A week later, Lenny looked down at the head bobbing on his massive dick.

"I guess you were right" He groaned.

"Abouth whath?" the head asked around a mouthful of cock.

"I am a faggot. But so are you," Lenny replied.

Kyle reluctantly lifted his head off the penis in front of him. "You got that right," he said, smiling. "Just promise not to tell Jackson about this. I love him so much... I just wanted to make it up to you."

Lenny chuckled. "No problem, bitch. It's gonna take more than a blowjob to make it up to me, though."

Kyle grinned. "I was hoping you'd say that."

—-

Collette never managed to recover her reputation - the popular guys wouldn't go near her because she had turned the straightest guy in school gay, and the more open-minded guys hated her for her blatant homophobia.

She ended up moving across the country for college, hoping to start anew. She struggled through her classes and only barely graduated. She worked a dead-end job after college, and day-dreamed of her old hopes and goals for her life.

Jess gained a reputation for being a prude after the events of the party, and ended up overcompensating. She would almost demand that every guy she dated would fuck her in the ass, fearful that they would get too curious and turn gay. This desperation was generally a turn-off, and the men in her life invariably left. In time, her reputation swung the other way - she became known as a loose whore, who anyone could get with, especially if they wanted butt stuff.

Her grades suffered and she didn't wind up enrolling in college. For a few years she worked at a strip club, though her insecurities only grew. By the time her friends were graduating college, she had begun down a path of plastic surgery that would leave her an unrecognizable bimbo with unfathomably huge implants.

Lenny came into his own in college, both academically and socially. Eventually word got around of his massive manhood, and he had no trouble getting laid whenever he wanted to, whether it was with a man or a woman. He did grow a particular fetish for stealing men away from their girlfriends, though - and he was good at it.

Lisa is hardly worth mentioning; she went to a respectable college where she met her future husband. They eventually got married and spent eight years together, before he left her for some celebrity bimbo.

Kate didn't go to college, either, though she found considerable success online. Initially a video game streamer, she eventually expanded outwards into the porn industry, where she found considerable amounts of work. She eventually became a producer and director of adult films, and made a respectable living filming other people getting fucked - and she always had a fondness for shooting gay scenes, especially if she could convince a straight pornstar to go gay for a scene.

For the rest of the school year, Kyle and Jackson became the school's most popular couple. In fact, they were voted Prom Kings - and Kyle had never felt happier than when he kissed the love on his life on the stage in front of their peers.

They had already been planning on going to the same college, and getting a dorm together. Their first year was a blur of passionate sex as they finally had their own space - and they stayed together through their entire college careers. They got married shortly after graduating. Kate was invited to be a maid of honor, for getting them together (so to speak).

And they all lived happily ever after... except for Collette, Jess and Lisa.

END