Phalanx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
441 Followers

"Captain Hygromeryx of Mycenae on this eve I wish to declare my love for you. If this displeases you, then so be it. On my head it must be. I cannot keep silent any longer. My heart is full of love only for you, Sir. If I am to be nothing more than assistant and friend, I will make it suffice. But I desire more. I want..." He colored even deeper.

"Y-you... you are my world, my Captain. You have shown me your love. Call me greedy if you wish, but I want more. I want your... agape... and your... eros... Your emotional and your physical love."

The older man had kept silent. It had been the longest speech the boy had given since the day they met. Always in his own heart he kept a hope alive this very thing might come true. His chest swelled with pride and emotion, but he kept them in check.

For the moment, anyway.

One strong hand cupped the side of the young man's face, his thumb caressing the fine soft cheek.

"My eros..." He rumbled softly. "You realize of course some might consider it distasteful, Alexander. Even somewhat disgraceful. More for you than for myself." The young man shook his head.

"If my love for you is disgraceful, then I will bear it proudly, Sir. But I will not allow my foolish feelings to leave a mark on your name. That, I could not bear."

"There are some who will call you more than eromenos, lad. There are some who would call you less than a man. They will even say you are kinaidos... the penetrated one." Alexander shivered hard and a small moan was quickly clamped off by his teeth. The Captain frowned slightly. "Of course any man who spoke so ill of my agapitos had best be running in the other direction as he did and stay forever out of my reach."

"And what about you, my Captain? Would you think me less of a man if y-you..." He gulped hard. "p-penetrated me?" Smiling softly, Hygromeryx shook his head.

"Not at all, Alexander. Some might deem such thoughts shameful but I have dreamed about... penetrating you... since the first time I tasted those sweet lips." He leaned down and kissed those aforementioned sweet lips quickly. "And if it is your wish, I would be proud and happy to be your Captain and your friend as well as your didaskolos and your kurios and your erastes. My agape and my eros would be all for you, my handsome beloved."

"Yes, my Captain!" Strong arms came up and wrapped around his neck and those sweet lips opened instantly to him as they kissed.

Naked they lay together in the small bed as they had for so many nights. This time instead of mere warmth and comfort they both sought to fan the flames of their desire. Limbs and lips tangled in a heated knot of softly moaning and growling lust. The younger had been pressed onto his back while his older lover explored his body with hands and lips and teeth, touching and tasting and nibbling his tender flesh. One strong hand, calloused with the years of training and battle gripped and stroked the less experienced member until, with a cry, Alexander lifted his hips and the hot fluid remarking his joy erupted all over that knowing hand.

Hygromeryx smiled as he licked the sticky residue from his skin, saving one finger which he pressed to the boy's mouth, giving him his first taste of the salty gift. Greedily, Alexander sucked the finger in his mouth then proceeded to clean his Captain's entire hand with his lips and tongue. Vivid in his mind was the pleasure he had felt with the extremely experienced mouth of the dusky brunette Talitha on his member. He fervently hoped he could manage to give his lover...

His lover...!

His Captain!

Alexander shivered and moaned a little as his lips pressed to the skin of the mighty warrior who had won his heart. The man who had taken him in and given him everything.

And to whom he owed... everything.

All he was now belonged to him.

The big hand which had given him so much pleasure now rested softly on the top of his head, fingers curling in his hair as the lad kissed and licked and nibbled his way down that hard muscled body. The young lips delighted in the difference between nipples which were layered over hard muscle rather than Talitha's firm but pliant mounds and a belly which rippled rather than one which was soft as a pillow. He wanted to explore and touch and taste and be amazed by all of this wonderful body. His own softer and smaller hands explored downwards as Alexander kissed and wiggled his way down with his feet already hanging off of the end of the bed. When they found their mark he just stopped and stared.

Although he had seen the Captain naked on several occasions (every single night, as a matter of fact) and had often seen him hard or at least nearly so, it hadn't quite prepared him for actually having that slab of flesh he so desired actually in his hands. Gripping the shaft, his fingers lacked at least one dactylos from being able to surround it, maybe two! The wide-eyed lad spread one hand out as long as he could alongside. Why... it was at least a orthodoron if not a spithame long!

Gods...!

It was beautiful...

Like all the rest of him.

Lying partly on his side, the big man sighed happily and rolled his hips at the touch on his manhood. Looking up past that big member Alexander thought he looked like Dionysus lying there.

Even if he wasn't really a God...

He was Captain Hygromeryx of Mycenae and in the young soldiers eyes, he was close enough.

All of his life Alexander had been making sacrifices to the Gods. Now he was making one more to a man who had become the God of his fantasies.

Except this time the sacrifice was himself.

He moaned softly and his hands shook as they stroked up and down that mighty shaft. Often in the night under the covers Alexander had played with his own tool, rubbing himself to a gasping climax. He had never felt as amazing as this, however. It was like the very first time all over again. The Captain's member was so hot it felt as if it would burn his fingers and it twitched in his grip like a netted lion. The veins pulsed beneath his grip and the younger man could not take his eyes away from the glossy plum of the head as it slipped in and out of the skin.

Once more he recalled Talitha's lips on his member and how wonderful and amazing it felt. From the back of his throat he mouthed a little prayer, sending it aloft in hopes he could give the man he loved at least the smallest part of that pleasure. Lowering his head, he placed a small kiss on the exposed tip. His tongue snaked out and he sampled the sticky and slick fluid leaking and puddling there.

How had she done it?

He couldn't remember... it was all a blur.

He wondered if she would consent to give him lessons.

The tip of his tongue moving in little circles, he pushed the skin back with his lips, opening his jaws wider and wider to take the beautiful thing into his mouth. The gentle caress in his hair and the happy sigh he heard made him want to wiggle like a puppy. To wrest the noise from the great man's lips made Alexander quite proud. His hands squeezed and stroked as he slowly worked the bulbous plum in and out of his mouth while his tongue did a little dance of joy.

"Mmmm... that feels wonderful, lad. Don't stop."

He had no intention of stopping. This was a thing he could do forever.

If others thought him less than a man, he didn't care.

If they called him kinaidos or even Ganymede, he cared little.

If it pleased his Captain, he would do it every day for the rest of his life.

"Aaaahhh... yes... Mmmm..." Alexander watched, fascinated, as the Captain's muscled belly rippled while his hips flexed and he could feel the hand in his hair trembling as he fought to keep from gripping him too tightly. Redoubling his efforts, he stroked faster and sucked and licked. Eyes tightly closed, Hygromeryx thrust his member in and out of the young man's mouth and all of his muscles hardened, making him look like a marble statue of some lustful God.

Then...

"Euai..! A-Alexander!" He let out a long growl of ecstasy and froze as jets of his hot salty bliss flooded his lover's sucking mouth. The lad was only allowed the briefest moment to savor the taste before he had to begin swallowing over and over again to keep the flow from leaking from his lips.

It was nectar. It was ambrosia...

It was the love of his Captain pouring into his belly.

Drinking from such a cup could make him immortal...

An echo of the cries and moans reverberated through his body and, as if from many milion away, Alexander felt his own manhood twitch and throb and begin leaking his own liquid lust across his thighs. With each eruption into his mouth a sympathetic flow shot from his member and down his flesh onto the bedclothes.

Gasping, panting and moaning through his nose, the ecstatic eromenos of Hygromeryx of Mycenae shivered and shook and kept his hands and mouth in an ever slowing motion while the older man likewise shook and moaned at the feel of those sweet lips he so favored. Each man, both lover and beloved, were lost in their own little world of fading bliss.

In the mind of the Ninth Regiment's newest recruit, his fate was now forever sealed. For him to reach his peak while servicing his Captain with his mouth told the young man this indeed was what he was destined to do with his life.

The Gods had spoken.

Six

"Smack!" The clatter of one stone striking another.

"Good." A finger pointed. "Again."

"Smack!"

"Good!" The finger pointed in another direction. "There! The commander! Take him!"

The sling whirled in the air and a slim muscular arm whipped forward, rocketing a stone from the pouch to score a direct hit, breaking the stone placed atop the post completely in half. Nine wooden posts had been set up in the field, each with a stone placed on the flat top and Alexander had managed to knock each of them off in succession with very few misses.

To make the task even more difficult, the Captain had them jogging in a brisk semi-circle back and forth across the face of the simulated enemy squad. Alexander had proved even while on the move he was able to hit the desired target more often than not.

Stripped down to nothing more than his perizoma loincloth and his boots, the young recruit's body glistened with sweat, his thick brown hair plastered to his forehead. Over the course of several hours of training, both men had discarded piece after piece of their armor and clothing until they were both very nearly naked in the hot sun. Even though it wasn't an accepted written military practice, Hygromeryx had been in enough battles to know. If a melee lasted for more than a couple of hours and you had limited troops, sometimes it was better to sacrifice protection for freedom of movement and stamina. More than once a battle had concluded with both sides fighting naked against each other.

"Perfect, Alexander. You have done well." The young soldier could feel his limbs trembling with fatigue and all he wanted to do was lay down and sleep.

"Thank you, my kurios. I will always do my best for you." A large sweaty hand curled around the back of his neck and the Captain's lips pressed against his forehead. The fingers on his nape caressed his skin.

"You always work so hard, lad. It makes me proud. If I had a thousand like you I could rule the world." Alexander smiled and looked up into his lover's eyes.

"Would a thousand of me make you happy, Sir?" The big man chuckled.

"A thousand of you would be my death. No..." He shook his head. "One is all I want, boy. I want you. In my garrison at my side. In my arms and in my heart and in my bed." The hand at the back of his neck slipped around under his chin, tipping his head up and Hygromeryx kissed him roughly, almost bruising the boy's lips with his own. At the same time his other hand reached down and pulled the loincloth from his hips, tossing it to the ground. Those knowing fingers grasped the younger man's member and, despite his exhaustion, Alexander felt himself respond. Instantly, all thoughts of sleep were banished from his mind as he quickly grew hard.

"I want you Alexander, proud soldier of Mycenae." The big man growled into those soft lips. "In my arms and in my bed, loving me. I want to reward you..." The hand stroked up and down his shaft, making the young man tremble. "For all of your hard work. For your love and loyalty." He stroked him harder and Alexander could feel himself rapidly approaching his peak. The hand on his chin returned to the back of his neck, pulling him into the muscled shoulder and the Captain whispered into his ear.

"Tonight your sweet body will be mine, boy. All of you. Tonight you will truly become kinaidos... the penetrated one..."

"Aaaahhh...! Mmmm...!" Muffled by his mouth pressed into the sweaty flesh of his Captain, the young man shook and cried out. "Agapi mou! My love! Mmmm...!" A bright light flashed behind his eyes and he felt his hot sticky love coating those strong fingers and spattering down in the dust.

And the day's training came to an end.

The laughter and the revelry of the men faded into the distance as they walked back to their quarters. In between the two men the little redheaded Polymnia walked with a smile and an arm around their waists on either side. As she walked she wiggled just a little at the feel of two strong hands resting on her pert little bottom. The strong handsome Captain had whispered in her ear about his intentions and she had been more than willing to provide such a special service in support of the mighty army of Mycenae.

Besides, her sister Talitha was home in bed with a case of hemikrania, with cloth over her eyes and drinking mint tea. As much as Polymnia wanted to tend to her ailing sister's needs, she knew it was best to leave her alone in a quiet house. So while the redhead wasn't wanting for attention, she quite welcomed her favorite Captain and his strong young eromenos and their invitation for an evening away from the common rooms.

And she had been wanting to get her hands (and other things) on that sweet beautiful boy and his handsome erastes again since the night Talitha had introduced Alexander to the ways of love. The opportunity to spend time with the both of them alone while he was given an introduction of another sort wasn't something she would turn down.

They sat naked on a pile of blankets and pillows on the floor, eating honeyed dates and sipping wine, just getting comfortable. The young man was both nervous and excited and she bet it wouldn't have taken more than a few whispered words and maybe one finger from either of them to bring him to his first peak of the evening.

Truth to tell, the sexual tension in the room was so thick it wouldn't have taken much more then a few words and a finger to bring her to her own peak, either. Polymnia hadn't been this excited around a partner (or a client) in quite some time and the whole thing just made her as randy as a cat.

The Captain seemed to be the only one in the room in full control of his emotions. Or at least in control enough not to let them show as obviously as the other two. He laid a hand on the boy's thigh and Alexander jumped a little, then sighed and leaned over for a kiss. The Captain held his head in both hands and kissed him slowly and quite thoroughly. While she watched and grinned, the proud member between Alexander's legs rose to it's full height and girth in seconds.

Knowing quite well how the captain kissed, it surprised her not at all. Seeing how deeply in love they were with each other almost made her a little jealous.

"Hey! Me too!" She knelt up and put an arm around both of their necks and demanded her share. Smiling, both men paused and kissed her back and forth while their free hands roamed up and down her body. She moaned softly when the Captain took his young lover's hand and put it between her thighs. Polymnia had been wet and ready since he first whispered into her ear back in the garrison room and, as she predicted, it only took a few seconds of those fingers to bring her to the edge and over it. She shivered and squeaked and bit Alexander's shoulder, making him shout in surprise. Hygromeryx chuckled.

"I am so glad you joined us, my little Celtic princess. Alexander needed the distraction. He's a little nervous."

Polymnia opened her green eyes wide with mock innocence.

"Why... my Captain... whatever would he be nervous about?" Alexander blushed so cutely it almost broke her heart.

"We have been taking things slowly, you see. Since the night this beautiful man declared his love for me we have been taking our time learning each others bodies. So far I have been more than content with those soft hands and that sweet mouth of his. He is inexperienced but learning quickly. The closest he has come to actually taking my phallus is a couple of times he held it between his thighs while I pumped him from behind." A palm on the blushing face turned it up for a kiss and the older man looked into the eyes of his lover.

"But tonight my young love will learn the full meaning of eromenos. Take me inside of him for the very first time. And I will enjoy taking that full enticing bottom for the very first time as well. We are hoping it will be a memorable night for the both of us." Alexander stared, as if bewitched by the words.

"But he's nervous." She said.

"Yes."

"Afraid it will hurt."

"Yes. My Alexander is a brave soldier, but as yet untested. He isn't... afraid. The thought of pain does make him nervous, though. During our play he had experienced naught but the tip of my tongue and one finger. The pleasure seems to have outweighed the discomfort. But the idea that I am... a bit larger than my finger does concern him." The girl frowned.

"You are quite a bit larger than your finger, my virile Captain." She said. "And it does hurt! I have told you so!" She took the blushing lad's face away from the Captain and kissed him then looked into his eyes. "Alexander I have received your Captain's phallus many times. More than once in my euphemia when he desired me that way. Do not let him fool you. It does hurt. The first time he took me in such a manner I thought his huge tool would tear me in half!" The blush faded as he paled. One small soft hand stroked his cheek.

"But trust me, lover. The discomfort is fleeting compared to the pleasure. Any pain will fade quickly and his wonderful member will bring you to the heights of ecstasy. By morning you will consider yourself the luckiest eromenos in Mycenae!" She stopped then stuck her lower lip out in a small pout.

"Alexander, you must promise not to be greedy. Will you share your handsome Captain and his wonderful member with my sister and I? Please?" She reached down and took him in her hand. His erection had flagged with the conversation but the touch of her soft little hand aroused him again quickly. "And yours as well, of course. I want to sample this pretty thing over and over again." A little groan of desire came from his lips as she stroked him.

"Aaaahhh... Of... of course, Polymnia. I... Mmmm... I promise."

The older man smiled, then leaned back against the pile of pillows, gathering his young lover in his arms so he lay against that broad strong chest. He kissed the top of his head.

"What a good lad." Looking up at the girl he added "My little fiery love, what say you take the edge off this young man? Blunt his blade so the battle will last long enough to enjoy?" She grinned and licked her lips.

"Mmmm... gladly, Sir!" Her hand hadn't left his member and it only took a moment for her lips to follow her fingers as she took him deep inside her mouth. The little pink tongue lashed against the sensitive underside of his head as her lips ran up and down in conjunction with her soft little hand.

"Look at her, Alexander. See how happy she is." Those bright green eyes were wide and even though her mouth was full, it was obvious she was smiling around him as she sucked and licked and bobbed with her head in his lap. "It's the same look you have when you are pleasing me." The young soldier shivered and writhed in his lover's lap.

Justrex
Justrex
441 Followers