Phantom Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is cozy," Camden said in approval as he walked over and looked out the window.

"Welcome to my apartment," I smiled and struck a match to light the oil lamp I kept on the little table next to the futon.

"This is really awesome. I would have used this as a bedroom growing up," he said and plopped down on the futon.

"The bathroom being two floors down is the only drawback," I sighed as I stepped over to the bed and crawled on top of him, straddling his crotch.

His eyes widened as I leaned in and kissed him. He tasted as good as he smelled. His skin was saltier, with a hint of mashed potatoes at the corner of his mouth. I chuckled before I slid my tongue against his and let my weight rest on the hard bulge in his shorts. I moaned as I rocked my pussy against it, causing him to moan too.

"Mmm, Kaley, this is really hot and all, but back up a minute," he breathed as he raised up on his elbows.

I raised up and searched his eyes in the lamplight. He looked aroused and nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you use birth control?"

"No. Do you?"

"I ordered some for the fall semester, but it's at home," he said in disappointment.

"Oh. Rusty said I ovulated two days ago. He can sense things like that. The egg dies after twenty-four hours. I learned that in sex ed in high school. We should be plenty safe. Rusty doesn't lie."

"That's a handy feature. That robot never ceases to amaze me."

"You don't know the half of it. Now lay back and let me arouse you," I ordered and pushed him back down on the futon.

"I'm already aroused," he chuckled.

"Then let me pleasure you. Seeing your pleasure makes me really hot," I said and pushed his shirt up so I could see his chest.

He shuddered as I ran my hands down his handsome chest and smooth stomach. His muscles weren't as defined as Rusty's, and that aroused me even more. Camden was perfectly real. A small patch of blond hair decorated his breastbone and formed a line down his stomach. The hair below his belly button was darker blond where it led into his shorts. I ran my fingers through it before I gripped the waist of his shorts and pulled them down along with his underwear. I was eager to see his cock, and it didn't disappoint me. It was thick and shapely over a mound of curly blond hair. I grabbed it and stroked it, provoking a soft groan from Camden. I smiled at the sleepy pleasure in his half-lidded eyes.

"How do I compare to a robot cock?" he grinned.

"It honestly feels the same. The size isn't much different. I like your curly hair more."

He chuckled at that answer. I loved hearing him laugh and feeling his pulse throbbing through his cock. I knew I was feeling his heart's excitement, and that made me ache between my legs. I was tempted to ride his cock at that point, but I didn't want to rush his first time if I could help it. Rusty had taken things slowly with me, and that made it extra wonderful. I released his cock and quickly pulled my dress and underwear off. Camden's eyes widened as he watched me. Then I yanked his shorts and underwear off his legs and tossed them in the clothing pile. He gulped as I climbed over him and kissed his mouth. In my excitement, I grabbed his cock and guided it against my wet opening, and massaged him into me. I groaned as I sank down on his thickness. I loved feeling his hard length open me up deep inside. He groaned and squeezed my tits as I gently rocked on his cock. I was tempted to ride him until he filled me with cum, but that would be rushing things. I quickly climbed off of him and crawled down his body. He watched as I picked up his cock and put it in my mouth. His legs twitched as I sucked him. I could taste my own sweetness on his shaft, mingled with a bit of saltiness on his tip.

"That's really hot, Kaley. Can you stroke it with your hand and mouth at the same time?" he breathed.

"Mmhmm," I hummed as I pumped my hand up and down his girth while licking and sucking his mushroom-shaped tip.

He groaned and squirmed as he clutched at the futon, making me incredibly hot.

"I'm about to cum," he gasped as his penis grew extra hard.

A few seconds later, he grunted as his cock flexed in my hand. He thrust into my mouth right as a burst of salty cum hit my taste buds. My pussy ached with want as I felt and tasted his pleasure. His groaning and squirming were making me extremely aroused. I sucked him clean as I continued stroking him. Then I quickly climbed over him and guided his cock into my cunt again. I groaned as I sank down on him. He chuckled at my eagerness as I squeezed his cock with my inner muscles. I laid down on his chest to feel his excited heartbeat as I held his spent meat inside me.

"Do you need a break before I ride you?" I whispered.

"Just a little. That was amazing, Kaley. Thank you," he whispered and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're welcome. You made me ridiculously horny," I groaned as I used my legs to work my pussy up and down on his cock.

He moaned and ran his hand down my back until he found my ass. He squeezed my cheeks and started thrusting into me. I gasped from the delicious stimulation. I raised up so I could massage my clit with my fingers as he massaged my cunt with his shaft.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed as he thrust faster inside me, hitting deep in my abdomen and shaking my tits.

"God, that's good," I whimpered as tingles began to tighten my cunt. "Can you cum in me when I cum?"

"Hold off a minute and I can," he panted as he squeezed my ass and thrust harder inside me.

"Oh God," I gasped as I struggled not to lose it.

My labia and inner muscles were still sore from the rough fucking I did with Rusty, and it added to the intensity of the sensation. I was twitching and panting with my mouth open as I watched the pleasure on Camden's face. He was chewing his lower lip as he pounded my uterus. He gasped a second later and pushed hard inside me, pushing me over the edge.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered as orgasm tightened my inner muscles and tickled through my clit and up into my groin.

It was a thrilling kick of muscles spasms, then I felt Camden's cum pouring hot inside me. I groaned and shook again and again as he fucked me through the slippery mess. His orgasm wrecked his rhythm, making him fuck me harder and slower. I couldn't complain. It felt extra good. I smiled as I continued to massage my clit through the rolling spasms. He eventually let out a heavy breath and relaxed under me. He looked satisfied and exhausted.

"Mmm, that was nice," he grinned as he reached up and squeezed my tits.

"It was," I sighed and laid down on him.

I relaxed against his sweaty chest and breathed him in. He smelled extra good for some reason.

"I would love to sleep under you all night," he whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'd love to sleep on your cock all night, but we should head back in before Mama sends George out looking for us."

"Oh, busted!" announced a familiar voice from the ladder to our right, scaring us witless.

Our heads snapped in that direction to see Rusty's smiling head peering into the loft through the opening in the floor.

"Damn it, Rusty! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

"Sorry, I'm happy to see you're enjoying real cock," he grinned.

"Go the fuck away!" I growled.

"Sheesh, you don't have to yell. I came to warn you that your mom left the house a few minutes ago. She used the radio to ask me if you two found Cam's phone."

"Shit! Get dressed!" I squeaked and dived off of Camden's cock to retrieve our clothes.

"Don't worry. I told her I didn't see you guys in here. That's probably why she's looking. As soon as I told her that, I heard muffled groaning and realized you actually were in here," he smiled.

"Oh, thank God. That buys us time. Thanks, Rusty," I sighed as I pulled my underwear on.

"No problem. So, did you enjoy yourselves?"

"We did. Now go away," I chuckled.

"I'm glad. I need to return to the house tonight to finish some chores your mom assigned to me. Would you like my intimate services before the morning?"

"Dude, seriously?" Camden chuckled.

"Yes, seriously. We fucked in her bed twice already," Rusty said in a condescending tone.

"Rusty, shut up!" I grumbled.

"Kaley, you can do whatever you want with your sexbot. I won't judge you," Camden grinned as he pulled his shoes back on.

"You're welcome to join us, Cam. I'm programmed for group sex."

Camden and I looked at Rusty in shock after that comment.

"What the fuck, Rusty? That was really inappropriate," I snapped.

"What's so inappropriate about it?" Rusty asked in confusion. "You've fucked both of us already. Would you not enjoy having both of us pleasure you at the same time?"

Camden burst out laughing as I stared at Rusty in mortification.

"Damn, Kaley. Does your mom know he's like this?" he chuckled.

"She has no idea. She would probably put him in the incinerator if she knew. We'll talk about this later, Rusty. Go back to work. Cam and I need to sneak back into the house before Mama catches us."

"Kaley, you should know that I sense a surge in atmospheric moisture and charged ions. A powerful storm is coming," Rusty announced as he looked towards the window.

We followed his gaze to see bright blue lightning flash across the horizon over the sunflower field.

"Oh shit, that's not good. It's moving fast," Camden said with fear in his eyes.

"Shit, Rusty, run to all the surrounding buildings, pause the updates, and shut down everything electric. We'll shut down the central hub. Go back to the house when you're done. Move!" I ordered, sending him flying down the ladder.

Camden and I raced down behind him, shutting off every major circuit as we went. I paused all the updates and shut off the FarmNet hub as Camden powered down the rest of the robots in the building. Once everything was dark and silent, we raced back to the house to find Mama and George waiting for us on the porch. The wind was howling and tossing leaves and dirt around as bright flashes lit up the night sky. Explosive thunder followed the flashes and rumbled the ground beneath us like an earthquake.

Lightning storms were nightmarish events in the Cordial Times. Most weather events were still life-threatening in spite of the mitigating technology that roamed the skies to manage them. We knew hoards of cloud-sweeping drones were flying above the storm and vaporizing the cloud tops to keep them from building into super cyclones. If left alone, these massive rotating storms would rip the topsoil away along with any structure in its path for hundreds of miles. They could destroy a quarter of a state's farmland in less than a day. The best way to manage them was to prevent the cloud from building high into the troposphere and establishing an unstoppable updraft. The drones made the storms survivable but not safe. Super electric storms were a result of the mitigation practice.

"Where the hell is Rusty?" I grumbled as I paced in the hallway with the rest of the humans, listening to the war zone outside.

The central hallway of our house was reinforced with steel and concrete to help humans survive catastrophic weather events.

"What did you order him to do?" Mama asked.

"To pause updates and shut off all the electricity to the outer buildings. He was supposed to come straight home afterward."

"He may have taken shelter in one of the buildings," Camden suggested. "If the lightning was life-threatening, he is programmed not to go out in it. It overrides non-emergency orders for self-preservation."

"I hope so," I whispered.

Rusty didn't come back to the house that night. I was sick with worry as the storm passed, and everything fell silent again. We knew the farm's power station wasn't damaged since we had electricity, but we didn't know if the outer buildings were still intact. In the glow of the porch light, we could see the front yard was trashed and covered in debris. One of the buildings didn't make it, and Mama wouldn't let us leave the house to investigate until the sun came up. Falling on shredded tin in the dark was a real danger after a superstorm.

The morning light revealed a lot of damaged crops and a demolished tractor shed. Cows were wandering through the cornfield for a snack, indicating a damaged fence somewhere. The insurance company would have someone out to fix things and survey the damage in a day or so. It was the least of our worries. Everyone scattered to search for Rusty and to get the farm running again. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to him. The thought of finding him fried in a mud puddle turned my stomach. I loved that stupid robot, and I wanted him back. I circled around the grain building and let out a shriek when I discovered him lying on the ground next to a dead heifer. The oak tree to the left of them was split in half and chard black from a lightning strike.

"Rusty!" I screamed and ran over to him.

He looked like a dead body in the mud, and I feared he was. Black streaks decorated the ground under him and the cow where the electricity expanded out from the tree. He was likely trying to move the stupid cow into a shelter when a bolt struck less than ten feet away and fried them both. I burst into sobs as I knelt in the mud beside him. I wiped the dirt off his beautiful face and patted his cheeks, hoping he would wake up and smile at me. Camden ran up behind me a minute later and let out a curse.

"Shit, Kaley, I'm so sorry," he said as he knelt beside me and pulled me against his chest.

He held me as I sobbed. It took me a few minutes to compose myself. I eventually raised up and looked at Camden to see tears in his eyes as well.

"What's wrong?" I stammered.

"Bad memories," he whispered and shook his head.

That's when I remembered how Camden's brother died. He had been killed in a lightning storm five years earlier.

"Shit, we need to get you out of here and Mama and George over here," I said as I stood and pulled Camden back to his feet.

"Wait, the cow isn't dead. I can see it breathing," he said as he hurried over to check on it.

We poked and patted it until it raised up and shook its head. It looked disoriented and had a massive burn on its side, but it was breathing and had a strong heartbeat. We would have to call the vet out as soon as possible.

"Kaley, I don't think Rusty took a direct hit like the cow did. I don't see any burn marks on him. I think the EMP from the strike caused his brain to shut down. It's a protective mechanism that almost all robots have."

"How do we find out if that happened or not?"

"His activation code can wake him up if the receiver wasn't fried."

"Shit! I'll go get it. I wrote it in his user manual," I said and ran back to the house.

Twenty minutes later, everyone gathered around to witness a potential resurrection. I called out the code like I did the first day Rusty arrived and waited. After a nerve-wracking minute, his eyes opened, and he slowly raised up out of the mud. He met my gaze first and smiled. I almost collapsed in relief. I hurried over and knelt beside him to brush the globs of mud out of his hair.

"Kaley, I lost time. What happened?" he asked.

"You tried to save a cow and almost died, you idiot," I grumbled, trying not to cry again.

"I'm sorry I scared you," he whispered when he saw tears in my eyes.

"You can make up for it later. Do you detect any damage?"

"No. All systems are green."

"Good. Report to the hygiene showers by the central barn. I'll bring you some shampoo. We have a lot of work to do."

We spent most of the morning herding the cows back into their fence, clearing away debris, and doing minor repairs. Once Rusty was clean and dressed, he stepped in as a vet and examined the injured cow. Besides a nasty burn, she was in good health. He bandaged her up and let her rejoin the herd. Then he took over managing the FarmNet updates so the humans could eat. Camden was shaky after the traumatic reminder of his brother's death. He forced a smile for us every now and again, but I could tell he was rattled. We were all exhausted by sunset from the cleanup and lack of sleep. We had a simple supper of leftovers before we crashed. We slept in our own beds that night.

Rusty summoned us to the kitchen the next morning to enjoy sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits with a side of gravy. The delicious breakfast helped us get back to the grind. Camden, Rusty, and I were back in the central barn most of the day.

"I don't see how you do this," Camden sighed as he plugged another robot into the FarmNet hub.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Live in isolation out in the middle of nowhere. I haven't been comfortable with it since my brother died. I thought a month with my uncle wouldn't be so bad, but I'm eager to get back to the suburbs. We don't have crazy electric storms further east."

"Oh. I'm sorry you feel that way. Daddy's death made me feel like that for a while, then Rusty came along," I smiled as I admired the handsome robot as he repaired a less handsome farm bot.

"He really is something. I'm glad you have him. Hopefully, my research will pave the way for a wider distribution of robots like Rusty on farms like this. You could seriously use two more robots like him."

"That would be great. I'm guessing I couldn't convince you to live here with Rusty and me?" I whispered as I leaned over and kissed his cheek, making him grin.

"That is very tempting, but I don't have the nerves for it anymore. I barely avoided a panic attack during the storm the other night. Then seeing Rusty on the ground was a gut-wrenching reminder of my brother. I would have lost my breakfast had I eaten any."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Cam. I'm still really glad you came to visit."

"Me too. Would I be able to convince you to move away from the farm and join me in college?" he grinned.

"Hmm, that's tempting, but I'm suddenly on the fence about it. I don't want to lose Rusty or the farm. I grew up here. All my memories of Daddy were made here. I just can't decide."

"Would you want to start a family here?"

"I don't know. I'm not against it. I mean, I wasn't lonely when I spent four days at the public school in town and then three days at home for twelve years straight. Then I graduated and Daddy died. Life was really lonely after that."

"Then Rusty came along," Camden smiled as he searched my eyes.

"Yeah," I nodded.

Work went smoothly for the rest of the day. We even wrapped up earlier than usual for supper since Camden was leaving at six. Mama went all out and made Chinese chicken stir-fry, lo mein noodles, and egg drop soup. We ate plenty and enjoyed each other's company until five-thirty. That's when Camden announced he needed to pack for his journey to the airport. I volunteered to help while Mama and George cleaned up the kitchen.

"I don't really have that much stuff to pack," he said as we entered the guest room.

"I figured that, but I have a special goodbye present for you," I said as I closed the door and locked it behind us.

"Really?" he grinned as he watched me step over to the bed and bounce onto it.

"Really," I nodded as I pulled my dress up and spread my legs, revealing my lack of underwear.

"Uh, we don't have much time for this, do we?" he gulped as he admired my swollen cunt.

"You better hurry then."

"Definitely," he breathed and quickly leaned down between my legs and plunged his tongue inside me.

I let out a groan and put my hand over my mouth to muffle it as he licked hard inside me. He groaned as he enjoyed my taste and smell. I reached down with my free hand and ran my fingers through his silky hair, and pulled his face harder against my pussy. My legs twitched as he flicked his tongue against the top of my cunt, pulling at my clit and provoking a flood of tingles. He used his lips and tongue to grope and suck my clit hood and labia. He had me chewing my lip and squirming from the rough teasing, and I wanted more.