Phantom Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This makes up for it. Where's Mama?" I whispered as I snuggled against him.

"Still fast asleep. She planned to sleep late this morning since the rest of the day will be busy. How are you feeling? Still sore?"

"A bit. I won't be requesting aggressive attention this morning."

"I understand. I hope I wasn't too rough with you yesterday."

"Not at all. Yesterday was amazing," I smiled and hugged his arm.

"I'm glad. It was amazing for me too."

"It's strange that you say that. You don't actually feel any sensations. So why lie about what it's like for you?" I asked, hating that my mind went straight to that instead of enjoying the moment.

"That's not entirely true. I'm not lying about my accomplishments. I have software that tells me how I should feel after accomplishing a goal. I may not literally feel it, but if I were a real man with the same goals, the program says I would be happy and proud right now. That's why I expressed being pleased with how wonderful yesterday was for both of us."

"Oh... that's neat. You have an idea of what you should be feeling. I like knowing that. Now I'm curious. What helped you meet your happiness goals yesterday?"

"Let's see, I made you smile twenty-two times. I made you laugh seven times. I gave you two powerful orgasms. We had a wonderful heart to heart about your expectations of me. Then my software indicated you were showing signs of love towards me. That's a tremendous accomplishment," he whispered and kissed my neck, making me feel strange and vulnerable.

"Rusty, I hate to be rude, but that's bullshit. Love isn't that simple," I sighed.

"Really? In that case, would you like for me to leave and never speak to you again?" he asked.

"No, of course not."

"So, you enjoy my company and would be sad if I left?"

"Yes."

"Would you be sad if I got crushed by a milk truck?"

"Yes. Why are you asking me these stupid questions?" I huffed.

"Kaley, what do you think love is?" he whispered.

"It's way more complicated than what you're describing," I grumbled.

"Please, explain it to me then. My software says I love you and that you love me too. Why is that making you upset?"

I sat up and scooted away from him at that point. He sat up too, but he didn't make a move to touch me. My heart was pounding, and I didn't know if it was from fear or rage. A robot told me we were in love, and I couldn't make a good argument against it.

"I'm sorry, Kaley. I guess you weren't ready for that."

I looked over my shoulder and met his gaze for a moment. His expression matched my own. It was a mix of hurt confusion.

"I... don't know what to think right now," I said, shaking my head.

"Okay. May I ask you one more question?"

I gulped and nodded, knowing he was going to say something I wouldn't like.

"Do you think it's wrong to love something that would destroy itself to make you happy?"

"No, Rusty. I don't think that's wrong."

"I'm glad. I may not feel love like you do, but I understand how important it is. Love is so much more than a sensation. I can express unconditional love to you through my actions. I'm dedicated to taking care of you and making you happy. Do I not make you feel loved?"

"You do, Rusty. I know you love me. You don't have to convince me of it."

"I'm glad, but I must know if you love me in return. If my data summaries are lying to me about something this important, I need repairs. A malfunction of this scale could be dangerous."

"Damn it, Rusty. Yes, I love you. I love a sexbot. There, I said it. Are you happy now?" I snapped.

"Yes. Thank you. I just wish you were happy about it too."

"Oh, for fuck's sake," I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

Rusty sighed and crawled over next to me. He touched his warm hand to my neck and kissed my forehead.

"Kaley, let yourself enjoy me. I love you whether you like it or not. I always will. Let me be your angel," he whispered as he pulled our foreheads together and gently kissed my nose.

I broke at that point. My heart was overwhelmed. I believed him, and I loved him. What else could I do but embrace it? So, I grabbed his hair and kissed him. He held the back of my neck and kissed me back with equal passion. I eventually pushed him away so I could breathe. Then I shoved him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I straddled his hips, pulled my nightgown off, and tossed it on the floor. He smiled to see I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Were you hoping I would visit?"

"I expected it."

"I thought you were sore."

"I am, but I don't care. It still feels good," I said as I pulled his boxers down off his cock.

He was already hard for me. I grabbed his erection and pressed his tip against my pussy. I moaned as I used it to massage my tender skin. I was definitely sore from the repeated poundings over the past two days, but it made the stimulation feel more intense.

"You are so beautiful, Kaley," Rusty whispered as he reached up and squeezed my breasts.

I smiled at his sleepy expression as I worked my moisture onto his tip. His reactions turned me on in spite of being fake, but then again, he was expressing the appropriate reaction to what we were doing. I had to stop myself at that thought. If I started analyzing his behavior, it would kill the mood.

"Rusty, I want to watch your simulated pleasure. How realistic can you make it look?"

"Very realistic. Twenty years of firsthand observation and programming were used to generate my performances. What do you want to see?"

"I don't know. Maybe you can pretend that I'm taking your virginity," I grinned.

"Okay. I can do that. Do you want modest realism or exaggerated realism?"

"Modest."

"Of course, lead the way," he breathed with a gulp.

The change was immediate. He looked anxious and excited as he searched my eyes and massaged my breasts. His cock had become harder in my hand as I continued to massage his tip between my swollen labia. I smiled and sank down on him, taking his hard length slowly inside my body. His eyelids drooped as his breathing grew unsteady. He groaned softly and squirmed under me, gently thrusting into me a little. My pussy twitched as I watched him. He was seriously arousing me by pretending to be pleasured. It was ridiculous and fun.

"Am I making you hot, Rusty?" I purred as I began to ride his cock.

"Yes," he groaned as he chewed his lip and squeezed my tits.

"Do you want to cum in my pussy?"

"Yes, please," he panted as he held my thighs and thrust into me.

I gasped and fell forward to get my weight off his cock. I kissed him as he fucked me slow and deep a few times. Then I raised up on my arms. He fucked me harder at that point, bouncing my tits with every hit. He was shaking and panting as he watched my face. Then he suddenly gasped and pushed hard into me. He let out a sensual groan as his cum drenched my pussy. I was tingling all over as I watched the pleasure on his face and felt the orgasm working through his body.

"Wow, that was quick and hot," I chuckled as I squeezed him with my inner muscles.

"You said you wanted modest realism," he grinned.

"I loved it. Now fuck me like the skilled robot you are," I ordered.

"Certainly," he said and rolled us both over, trapping me under him.

I gasped from the sudden movement. He stood on his knees and picked up my legs, placing my feet beside his head. I had never had my pussy that exposed before. The position actually tightened my inner muscles. Then he crawled over me, forcing my knees towards my shoulders and tightening me even more. I gulped as he pressed his tip into my cunt. It felt massive in that position. Then he slowly sank into me. I groaned and dropped my head back as my body took him in. My swollen lips were getting a lot of sensation in that position. I let out a noisy whimper when he began thrusting inside me. He quickly put his hand over my mouth to muffle the noise before he fucked me harder. My eyes rolled back as his tip pumped against my bladder, creating a sharp tickle in my abdomen. A few seconds of that had me squirming and gasping. I tensed with orgasm and groaned against his hand as he worked me through it. He softly gasped and released a hot burst of synthetic cum between my twitching muscles, adding more slippery heat where it felt best. I pulled his hand away from my mouth and pulled his head down so I could kiss him. He continued to gently rock inside me until my cunt ceased its twitching.

"Mmm, thank you, Rusty. I'm not as sore as I thought," I whispered as I relaxed my legs and took them off his shoulders.

"I'm glad. Increased blood flow to the groin helps relieve the soreness," he grinned as he helped me get comfortable under him, then he settled down on top of me for after-sex cuddling.

I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. I could feel a simulated heartbeat against my own. He never ceased to amaze me.

"When do you start work?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair.

"In twenty minutes. I plan to make breakfast for you and your mother. Then I'll head to the central barn to check on the spare bots. Their updates should finish in the next two hours. I need to make sure they're on schedule. Are you excited about having human company for a week?"

I sighed at that question, making him chuckle.

"I'm dreading it a little, but I am looking forward to it too. Mama is excited to have George here in spite of the work. I love seeing her like that."

"She is also excited for you to meet Camden. She told me yesterday when we were cleaning the guest room that she thinks you two will be instant friends. I hope so too."

"Rusty, you were declaring we were in love less than ten minutes ago. Now you're hoping I'll fall in love with a random stranger?" I huffed.

"I didn't say I wanted you to fall in love with him, but since you brought it up. I want the absolute best for you in life, and a relationship with Camden could be world-changing for you. It will make me jealous, but I would never discourage something that could make you happy. No one is asking you to marry him or anything. Is an attempt at friendship such a horrible thing?"

"No," I groaned.

"Wonderful. You never know, you might be really attracted to him. Have I not stoked your curiosity about sex with a real man?"

I looked at him in surprise after that question.

"Back up a minute. Now you want me to have sex with him?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, Kaley. That's not what I said, but a relationship with him could eventually lead to that scenario. I was just asking if you were curious about having sex with a real man. Are you?"

"I am, but I'm still trying to get comfortable with the idea of simply meeting him. Stop filling my head with wild potential outcomes. It's too much for me to worry about!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Kaley. I thought these ideas would make you excited."

"God, I hope he talks less than you," I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

He chuckled at my comment.

"You can order me to talk less if you were wondering."

"I know, but I don't want to. I love talking to you even though it stresses me out."

"I'm glad," he whispered and kissed my cheek.

We eventually crawled out of bed and got the day started. Mama was planning a big supper for our guests that evening, so we ate a small lunch before they arrived. We heard a big truck rumbling up the driveway as we cleaned up the kitchen. Me, Mama, and Rusty stepped out on the front porch to greet them. My stomach turned nervous flips as I watched a strikingly handsome young man step down from the shiny red cab of the eighteen-wheeler. George climbed down from the driver's side and gave everyone a hearty hello. George hadn't changed much since I saw him five years earlier. He had sandy blond hair and a charming smile. I could see why Mama liked him. Camden's hair was a bright blond over his big blue eyes. He was tall and handsome. My stomach was fluttering as he met my gaze. His eyes widened as he looked me over. If I didn't know any better, I would say he was as nervous as I was. I glanced at Rusty to see him standing at attention with his hands behind his back. He wasn't looking at anything in particular. I had seen him do that stance before around Mama. It made him look like a soldier waiting for an order.

"That cannot be little Kaley. Jenna Gordon, you should have told me you had a younger sister," George announced as he stepped up to me and held out his hand.

I smiled and gave him a hearty handshake.

"Lord, I wish," Mama chuckled as she smiled at George.

I hadn't seen her smile like that in two years. In spite of my nervousness, it choked me up and made me like George even more. I gulped and quickly wiped the tears that were threatening to escape my eyes as Camden slowly stepped up behind his uncle. I met his gaze again, and he gave me a nervous smile.

"Wow, Kaley. You grew like a wildflower. Allow me to introduce my nephew, Camden. He's not as good-looking as me, but he's probably smarter," George said with a wink as he motioned the young man onto the porch.

"Hi, Kaley. It's nice to meet you," Camden said in a handsome voice as he offered me his hand.

"Thanks, Camden. It's nice to meet you too," I nodded and shook his sweaty hand.

"You can call me, Cam. Sorry," he mumbled as he wiped his hand on his jeans.

It made me grin. I found his sweaty palm endearing. He was definitely more nervous than me. His eyes were prettier than mine too. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Mama shook Camden's hand next, then everyone turned to look at Rusty.

"This is Rusty," Mama announced. "He's an MCK Homestead Companion Luxury Addition, and I can't imagine running this farm without him," she smiled as she patted Rusty on the back.

"Thank you, Mrs. Gordon," Rusty smiled. "It's wonderful to meet you, George, Camden," he said with a polite nod as he stepped forward and shook both of their hands.

"Wow, he is freakishly real," George said in admiration.

"Seriously. What all can he do?" Camden asked as he looked at me.

"What can he NOT do?" I chuckled as I smiled at Rusty.

He returned my smile and winked. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. The answer to Camden's question would get Rusty and me in trouble.

"Well, now that introductions are out of the way, show me what you brought me," Mama declared as she stepped off the porch towards the truck.

We spent the next hour guiding the spare robots off the truck so they could be sent all over the farm. After that, Mama and George retreated into the house to work on supper together, leaving Camden, Rusty, and me in the central barn to begin the first wave of updates on the dairy bots. Camden was amazed by Rusty at every turn. It was rare for working-class farmers like us to encounter a Luxury Addition MCK robot.

"Damn, he's worth more than five technicians," Camden said as he watched Rusty replacing a worn-out hand on one of the dairy bots. He had the pieces spread out under a lamp on the desk we screwed on the day before.

"That's an understatement. Mama and I both would've had nervous breakdowns this week if we didn't have him, you, and George helping us."

"How much did he cost?" Camden asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You don't want to know. Our insurance pays for most of his fees, but we still pay a mortgage-sized payment for him every month. It's worth it, though. The workload was killing us before Rusty came along."

"You got him because your dad passed away, right?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why they let us have him," I said sadly.

"I'm sorry. That was a rude question."

"Don't apologize, Cam. It's been two years. I've had plenty of time to mourn."

"Yeah, but it still sucks. My brother was killed in a lightning storm five years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I can't say it's gotten any easier, but it hasn't gotten worse, at least," he shrugged.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said and touched his shoulder.

He smiled at my touch and nodded. Then I quickly pulled my hand away. It was beyond weird touching a stranger, but I had to admit I liked it.

"Um, I should get the next dairy bot in here," I mumbled.

"I'll grab it. You can stay and supervise Rusty. He looks like a trouble maker," he smirked.

"You have no idea," Rusty said as he looked over his shoulder and smiled at Camden.

"Damn, you're too freaking real," he chuckled.

"Thanks. You are too," Rusty said before he turned his attention back to his work.

Camden and I looked at each other and laughed. Then he made his exit to extract another dairy bot from the milking line.

"He likes you a lot," Rusty said as he looked at me and grinned.

"Really? How can you tell?"

"The same way I can tell that you like him too. I read it in your body language," he said as he stood and wiped the grease off his hands.

"Ah, I see. Is he in love with me like you are?"

"Maybe. Does he make you wet like I do?" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed me.

I went tingly all over. Then Rusty suddenly pulled away and looked over my shoulder. I quickly did the same. Camden was standing in the doorway with a shocked expression on his handsome face.

"Oh shit," I breathed. "What did you hear?" I asked and stepped away from Rusty.

"A lot. I forgot your maintenance command and came back to ask for it. Are you... in a relationship with him?" he stammered and pointed at Rusty.

"She is. Do you have a problem with that?" Rusty demanded in an angry tone.

His tone freaked me out almost as much as getting caught. I had never heard him speak that way before.

"Rusty, cool it," I ordered.

"Oh, sorry. I was trying to go above and beyond like you asked me to," he grinned.

"Thanks. Just be friendly for now."

"Sure," he shrugged and turned back to the desk to finish his work.

"Holy cow," Camden breathed as he looked between us. "He seriously is your boyfriend."

"Yes, I am. Deal with it," Rusty huffed, prompting me to smack him in the back of the head.

"Holy shit," Camden chuckled.

"I can explain... okay, maybe I can't. Please don't tell Mama," I begged.

"Kaley, it's okay. I won't say anything. I've heard of people having relationships with robots, and I thought it was really weird until I met Rusty. He is shockingly real. If I had a female MCK that looked and acted as real as him, I would date it too," he chuckled.

"Oh, good. That makes me feel less weird about it," I sighed and plopped down in the rolling chair next to Rusty.

"I have so many questions," Camden said as he pulled another chair over and sat closer to us.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Do you two... um..." he trailed off as a cute blush flared up in his cheeks.

"Do we fuck? Yes," Rusty said without looking up from his work.

"Holy shit," Camden chuckled.

I wasn't sure if he was laughing at Rusty or the red rage that had come over my face.

"RUSTY! Shut up and let me answer the questions!" I snapped.

"Sorry," Rusty chuckled. His amusement pissed me off more.

"What is your deal?" I demanded. "You were acting perfectly normal until Cam caught us kissing. Now you're acting like a jealous asshole."

"Kaley, you told me to act jealous," he said defensively. "Since Cam discovered our relationship, I don't have to use the 'secret-love-affair' mode in his presence. That gives me the opportunity to act jealous."

"Shit, thanks," I grumbled and rubbed my eyes.

"What are you two talking about?" Camden asked in complete fascination.

"WHY are you so interested?" I snapped. "I thought you were going to be a horticulture engineer, not a psychologist."

"Sorry, I'm actually minoring in psychology. I'm writing my dissertation on the long-term effects of working in isolation with farm bots and how it affects farm productivity. Your relationship with Rusty is something I would love to study."

1...45678...11