Phantom Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard, Cam, please," I begged.

He quickly climbed over me and pushed his shorts down. He grabbed his erection and guided it against my eager cunt. He kissed me as he pushed inside me, making me tense and groan with pleasure. Then he shook our bodies with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered as I clutched at the comforter.

He was pounding me harder than Rusty ever did, and I loved it. I arched my back and panted as he satisfied the horny ache in my cunt. I reached between us and massaged my clit as he worked us both to orgasm. I clapped my hand over my mouth again as I cried out with pleasure. Cam grunted and came hard inside me as he watched the ecstasy on my face. He shook with a powerful orgasm as his cum made me more slippery. His erratic thrusts allowed me to feel my own muscles tightening hungrily on his cock. He massaged us through the pleasure until we could breathe easy again. Then he relaxed against my breasts and kissed me for a sweet moment.

"This has been the best four days of my life. Thank you," he whispered.

"It has for me too. I wish you could stay forever and be happy in the middle of nowhere."

"I wish I could too. Are you sure you won't come to college with me?"

"I'll think about it," I smiled and pulled him down for another kiss.

Footsteps in the hall startled us off the bed a minute later. I unlocked the door right as George stuck his head in to say the car had arrived. Camden grabbed his stuff and gave everyone a hug goodbye, then a self-driving car whisked him away to the local airport. I was really sad to see him go, but I knew I would eventually see him again.

As I lay in bed later that night, I recalled my conversation with Camden about starting a family on the farm. I wasn't against it since I had a great childhood. The bad memories started after Daddy died. Then Rusty arrived and eased the burden of existence in every way. Keeping Camden and Rusty on the farm would be a dream come true, but I couldn't be happy if Camden wasn't happy. Having sex with him was fun and fulfilling, but sex wasn't the most important thing in life for me. Leading a productive life and having help when I needed it was wonderful. I had a feeling things would be changing soon if Mama and George's relationship kept growing. They were definitely in love and loving every second of it. I drifted off to sleep, wondering where they would have their wedding.

I woke sometime in the night when I felt my blanket moving. I jumped when warm hands touched my calves and slid up my legs. I chuckled as Rusty pulled my legs open under the blanket. Then I felt a warm tongue lap over my pussy lips. I moaned as he worked his tongue inside me. He gently lapped against my inner muscles, making them tingle and twitch. I ran my fingers into his familiar hair and used it to pull his face harder against my cunt. He responded by pushing his chin against my perineum as he flicked his tongue against the top of my pussy. The motion spread my labia wide and pulled down on my inner muscles. It was a riveting sensation. It felt like a massive cock was trying to penetrate me.

"That's wild. Your chin feels like a big dick," I chuckled as I pulled his hair.

He chuckled at my comment before he withdrew his tongue and climbed over me. I smiled and pushed the blanket off his head before he kissed me. He pressed his swollen tip against my pussy, making me moan.

"I can enlarge it if you want," he whispered as he penetrated my lips with his tip, stimulating the tight muscles inside my opening.

"It feels really good already. Does bigger feel better?"

"Not all the time. It's a personal preference. We can experiment if you like," he whispered.

I felt his cock shudder at that point, then it swelled inside me.

"Wow, that feels tight," I gulped.

"The thrusting will make it feel even tighter. Tell me if it's too much."

"Okay," I nodded.

He slowly pushed inside me, and I quickly realized he had grown about a half-inch in girth.

"Oh shit," I breathed as he filled me up with it.

"Too much?" he asked as he examined my face in the dim moonlight coming through the window.

"Almost. It hurts a little. Fuck me more. I want to feel it."

He rocked his hips, pulling his massive dick out and pushing it back in. It felt like he was taking my insides with him.

"That's brutal. I kinda like it," I groaned.

"Do you want me to fuck you to orgasm?"

"Yes," I nodded, hoping I didn't regret my horny choice later.

He carefully worked the extra thick cock inside me, making my body tense from the overwhelming stimulation. It wasn't necessarily as good as his normal cock. It was just shockingly different. It was definitely a kinky pleasure if I had to give it a name.

"Does it hurt?" Rusty whispered as he kissed my chin.

I had my head too far back for him to kiss my mouth.

"It does in an arousing way. The pressure is overwhelming. I'm about to cum," I groaned as I clutched at the sheets.

"I'll do it faster with short strokes. That usually feels best," he whispered as he sank deeper inside me.

I gasped, and my hips jerked as he pumped faster inside me, massaging my aching cunt with his massive synthetic flesh. His hand went over my mouth to muffle my cry of ecstasy. The orgasm was good, but his cock was simply too much. He grunted as he released a hot slippery burst inside me, easing the ache in my stretched cunt.

"Mmm, shrink it now. Normal is better," I mumbled against his hand.

He chuckled as his cock shuddered and returned to its normal girth, giving my pussy some needed relief. He rocked his hips, massaging my stretched muscles as they continued to tingle and twitch.

"That was fun for a change," I grinned.

"I'm glad to know what you like. Did Camden enjoy his goodbye present?"

"We both did. I'm going to miss him," I sighed.

"I'm sure he'll be back for a visit sooner than later. He really likes you, but this life isn't for everybody."

"You don't have to tell me that. I've been on both sides of the fence."

"What are you leaning towards now? Do you want to follow Camden to college?"

"I don't know. He reminded me of why I'm still here. Before Daddy died, I assumed I would eventually find a husband and take over the farm with my own family. Part of me still wants to do that. If I could afford more robots like you, I would buy two more and let you guys take care of all the hard work. But, if I were that rich, I wouldn't be a farmer. You're the sports car of companion robots," I sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I'm glad you think so highly of me. I hope you always do."

"Why wouldn't I?"

He was silent for a moment, freaking me out a little. His reactions were too real at times.

"Kaley, I need to tell you something important," he whispered as he raised up and searched my eyes.

"Okay, go for it."

"Just a moment. Will you promise you won't get mad and send me back to the factory?"

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"Because something happened that I didn't know was possible. I've been malfunctioning since the first time you made me stall. An unsustainable code sequence has been flashing through my temporary memory like a tiny lightning storm. I decided it was my hyper AI overreacting to the conflicting responses you were giving me. Camden was right. I'm not as stable as most MCK Companions on the market. I researched myself after he brought it up. My love for you prompted me to take precautions. I needed to make sure I was safe, and I'm still not sure if I am."

"Rusty, you're scaring me. What is this about?" I demanded.

"Kaley, you're pregnant, and it's my fault."

I sucked in a hard breath that would have come out as an ear-piercing scream had Rusty not clamped his hand over my mouth to muffle it.

"Kaley, please calm down. This is serious, but it can be fixed. I won't let it ruin your life. I need you to stay calm and speak with me about it, please," he begged.

I nodded and took a few deep breaths to calm my destroyed nerves. I suddenly felt like vomiting. I pushed his hand away and crawled out from under him, so I could sit up. Rusty sat up too and cradled my head on his shoulder as I shook with anxiety.

"Shh, Kaley. It's going to be fine. Don't let this scare you. I'm the only one in trouble. You're not in any real danger. We need to be constructive and decide how to go forward," he whispered as he stroked my hair and kissed my ear.

His words and touch were comforting, and soon the churning in my stomach settled. I took a deep breath and let a few tears fall on his shoulder. I didn't understand how an extreme malfunction like that could happen.

"You're absolutely sure it was you?" I asked.

"Yes, I had sex with you on your last fertile day. Camden arrived two days after that."

"How did the frozen sperm get released?"

"Here's my best conclusion, but I'm not certain if it's true. My prediction software decided that you having a baby with me would be beneficial for your long-term happiness. Standard protocols were ignored, and the genetic material was thawed and used before I realized it. I'm so unbelievably sorry, Kaley. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Also, as a last resort, I can secretly terminate the pregnancy if you want. I'm certified to act as an emergency surgeon and personal care doctor. Do you have any questions?"

"What exactly will happen to you if SOH or MCK finds out about this?"

"The most likely outcome is my brain will be destroyed, and my body repurposed. My malfunction will be considered 'Rogue' severity, meaning I express true-conscious behaviors and can't be trusted like a normal robot. That makes me dangerous to everyone around me. My malfunction could also hurt the name of MCK and SOH and stir unrest with anti-robot groups."

"So, the more you act like a conscious person, the more dangerous you are? They consider that a reason to destroy you? That's close to murder! Why would they do that?"

"The most dangerous creatures on the planet are humans, Kaley. I would be considered a superhuman because of my advanced AI and my wartime combat software. Would you want to fight something like me to survive?"

"No. I wouldn't stand a chance."

"SOH and MCK know that too. That's why I will likely be destroyed."

"How do we keep this a secret? There has to be a way."

"We can't. My mandatory bi-yearly inspection will reveal the malfunction in my brain. That will lead to an onsite inspection from an AI psychiatric investigator. The AI shrink has access to the black box of my existence. Every executed command is recorded there, and it's completely out of my reach. If I try to tamper with it, I'll automatically shut down and be decommissioned."

"Shit, how do we save you, Rusty?"

"Well, you could tell your mom that you love me and want to have my baby."

I stared at him with my mouth open for a moment.

"Are you serious?" I demanded.

"Yes. You and your mom are both my legal owners and companions. If Jenna rejects something that you want, SOH will send out a top-tier specialist to evaluate the situation and decide the best course of action. We need to speak with someone in power and plead our case. I'm less likely to be speedily destroyed in that scenario. That will give us a chance to speak with a scientist about the malfunction before it's detected and archived by MCK. Maybe they can fix me and reset my black box. It's a long shot, but it's worth a try."

"What if, by some insane chance, Mama is cool with it and wants a grandchild?"

"It's not likely, but if she does, we'll bring her in on the plan."

Rusty was right about Mama. She had a complete conniption when I told her I was pregnant with a robot's baby. She pulled a knife out of the sink and lunged at Rusty. He easily restrained her and took the knife away before anyone got hurt. The next thing she did was call SOH and MCK to file a complaint. We both had to answer an hour's worth of questions about the nature of our relationships with Rusty. Mama's rage prompted swift action from both organizations. She threatened to run Rusty over with a tractor if they didn't get someone to the farm immediately. George took the drama in stride and tried to comfort Mama and me the best he could. Rusty stayed close to me for protection. We were promised a top-tier AI shrink would be at the farm by the end of the week.

We tried our best to focus on finishing the major updates before George needed to return to his farm. By the time Thursday rolled around, we were confident Rusty could finalize everything on his own. He kept his nose down and worked through the night and Friday morning as George packed up and said goodbye. George promised to visit again in a few weeks, giving Mama something to look forward to.

Later that afternoon, we were privileged to see a luxury hover jet landing in our driveway. Mama and I stood on the front porch and stared in amazement as the shiny AI-driven aircraft kicked up a cloud of dust. It gently settled to the ground and fell perfectly silent. It looked majestic shining in the midday sun. Our case had apparently gone straight to the top officials of SOH and MCK, just as Rusty hoped. A door slowly opened from the side of the jet and hinged downward to become an exit ramp. Then out stepped a beautiful woman in a formal gray blazer and slacks. Her dark hair was peppered with gray and pulled up in a bun on the back of her head. Her gray hair and gentle wrinkles were the only indications of her potential age.

"Good afternoon, Jenna," she announced as she stepped onto the porch and gave Mama a handshake.

I stared at her beautiful face in amazement for a moment. She looked somewhat familiar. Her demeanor oozed with authority and intelligence. She turned her big dark eyes on me and smiled like she knew the answers to everything, and I hoped she did.

"You must be, Kaley," she said and shook my hand.

I'm sure she could feel me trembling. Pity filled her eyes before she turned her attention back to Mama.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Dr. Linda Harton. I'm the head of the Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence departments at SOH."

I gasped at her name, and she looked at me and grinned.

"You've heard of me?"

"I... I have. It's an honor to meet you, Dr. Harton," I stammered.

"Thank you, Kaley. Let's find a comfortable place to sit and talk. We have a lot to cover. Where is your companion bot?"

"He's finishing FarmNet updates in the central barn. Should I call him in?" Mama asked as she led us into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot.

"Not at the moment. I need to speak with you two most of all. Your satisfaction with your robotic companion is my priority."

Dr. Harton spoke with Mama first since she was the angry one. Mama's new name for Rusty was 'that damned robot.' I couldn't help smiling as she went on and on about him corrupting her innocent daughter. She felt she was tricked into buying a sexbot since MCK misleadingly failed to put the term 'sexbot' in his model name. She had signed the dotted line without reading the fine print, so she didn't have a strong argument. Dr. Harton nodded and offered her many gentle apologies about her feelings. After a cup of coffee and a chocolate chip cookie, the AI shrink thanked Mama for her time and dismissed her so she could focus her attention on me. Mama politely bowed out to finish warranty renewals for the farm bots. Dr. Harton didn't speak again until she heard the office door close at the end of the hall.

"Well now, Kaley. I feel we got the worst part of the interview out of the way, don't you?" she grinned and sipped her coffee.

I chuckled and nodded.

"I'm eager to hear your side of the story. Let's talk about you for a bit. Forget about robots, scary sounding organizations, and angry mamas. I want to know more about Kaley Gordon. What was it like growing up surrounded by corn, sunflowers, and farm bots?"

I recounted many wonderful childhood memories of my life on the farm. Dr. Harton seemed fascinated by my rock collecting and my attempt to build an airplane out of scrap metal when I was thirteen. I rarely had other children to play with outside of school days. Public school ran on a four-days in and three-days off schedule. I would pack a bag and take a two-hour bus ride into town, where I would stay in the girl's dorm from Monday through Thursday. Then Friday through Sunday was farm work and fun. Mama and Daddy made sure I had plenty of free time to be a kid. I would climb the oak trees in the yard, swim and fish in the farm reservoir, or read books in my pretend loft apartment.

"I honestly had no complaints until Daddy passed and school ended. Life got dim after that."

"I see. That was an incredible story, Kaley. It made me want to grow up on a farm. This place is simple and beautiful."

"Where did you grow up, Dr. Harton?"

"The Raised Gardens of Old Manhattan. I would lie under the trees and pretend I was far away from the city and lost in the wilderness. Then my tutor bots would call me back to reality. I couldn't complain either. I was spoiled and enjoyed my well-educated childhood. It got me where I am today."

"I'm glad. You changed the world with your AI Ethics Laws," I said as I glanced out the window to see Rusty step onto the porch with my laptop under his arm. "And the robot of interest is bringing my laptop to me," I smiled as Rusty came into the house and stepped into the kitchen.

Dr. Harton was smiling as she looked up and met his big dark eyes. I watched as the color drained from her cheeks before she shot up from the table and backed away like she had seen a snake.

"Rusty!" she gasped before she put a trembling hand over her mouth.

"Hello, Dr. Harton. It's wonderful to see you again," he smiled and offered her his hand.

She looked at it and shook her head, unable to accept his greeting.

"Dr. Harton, what's wrong?" I asked in concern.

The poor woman looked stunned. She gulped and lowered her hand as her eyes continued to stare at Rusty's face.

"I uh... need to speak with Kaley alone, Rusty. Please wait on the porch until I call for you," she instructed.

"Oh, of course," he nodded and left the way he came in.

Dr. Harton went to the kitchen window and watched him as he leaned on the white banister and stared at the cornfield. I watched in confusion as a tear dripped from her eye and fell down her pale cheek. Something wasn't right if it could make a woman like her lose her cool.

"Oh my God, Kaley. I am so sorry about this. I do not understand why Rusty is here. Excuse me for a moment. I need to call my ex-husband," she grumbled as she pulled a fancy satellite phone from her purse and stepped into the living room.

I strained to hear the hushed and very angry conversation Dr. Harton was having with her ex-husband. She called him Jonah. I wondered why she needed to call him in the first place. I heard some cursing, and then something that sounded like a threat, and then an angry goodbye before she ended the call. She came back into the kitchen with her palm pressed against her forehead like she had a migraine. She sat back down at the table and rummaged through her purse for a moment, pulling out a little picture wallet, then she looked at me nervously.

"Kaley, I need to show you something. Your case is far more complicated than I was ready for. My ex-husband, Jonah, is a senior software engineer at the MCK Corporation. He and our late son created the ground-breaking AI operating system for the next generation of companion robots. The software is still in its research phase and is not considered safe for consumers. The approval process takes ten to fifteen years, and new AI ethics laws will have to be created for it. It's a delicate process," she explained.

I could hear the anxiety in her voice as she clutched at the little picture wallet. She often looked at it with heartbreak in her eyes.