Phantom Limb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was a start. Shay continued to work on the interface, constantly filling in details, and improving the way their computer personas fondled, caressed, kissed, licked, and responded to each other.

She became obsessed, spending far far too many hours on his computer. She made him buy more hardware, including very nice headphones. State of the art VR components. She even ordered some weird items from Japan that connected the computer to his dick. And she retrofitted one to work on her breasts.

The software was still buggy and sort of comical but it always led to a massive orgasm for Carl. Their time in the VR bedroom was actually kind of an hour's worth of crazy virtual foreplay. It always ended with Shay sucking his hard cock or him sliding himself between her tits to cum on her face.

But one day, Shay introduced him to her latest innovation and everything changed.

Once inside the virtual bedroom, now so deep in detail it felt like another room in his house, Shay directed him to lay down next to her on the bed. They did not have the e-stim devices attached to their bodies. They'd found them more distracting than stimulating.

"Okay," Shay said, "check this out." She fingered the keyboard and the big web cam view of the mountains became an in-game computer screen.

On the screen was a porn video. A fine young woman was working over a man's large cock.

By now, Shay had created a means by which the avatars could more accurately simulate sex, humping crotches together and grappling each other with their hands. But having the additional visual of two pornographically real people fucking each other added a dimension that sort of raised the experience up several more levels of intensity.

Carl felt like he was really fucking Shay as his on screen persona slid that immense cock so far inside her gaping pink VR pussy it made her breasts bulge. The fucking sounds she'd added brought a new sense of verisimilitude to the scene, the sloppy, squishy, obscene noises of sex.

It was a multi-perspective experience, too. At any time he could switch his POV to look closely at how his veiny red monster was sluicing into the tight fleshy grip of her soggy cunt, or pull back to watch the two of them rocking the bed, her mountainous tits jouncing up and down as he fucked her. But the graphic images of real cocks and cunts, real fucking lovers, projected into her VR bedroom, made Carl's cock so sensitive that he didn't dare touch it for fear of just blowing all of his cum out too early.

But when Shay began grunting next to him in time with their in screen fucking, Carl began to feel the imminent eruption of semen gathering in his balls. When the embedded porn vid switched to a woman gasping through an orgasm as her lover pummeled her ass Carl felt his cock explode.

He groaned loudly and, without anything touching his cock, began spewing sperm all over his stomach and crotch. His VR self simultaneously unleashed a veritable flood of cum into Shay's avatar, so much that sprays of it flew out the sides of her cunt and covered the bed. He pulled out and emptied several more gallons over her recumbent torso, and then the VR pussy began spraying liquid all over his avatar's body, like being in a cum squirting sprinkler.

Carl heard Shay scream. He ripped off his eyepiece and looked at her in alarm. But what he saw almost set off another orgasm. She was cumming, clearly having an orgasm that was ripping through her upper body. Her face was squinched into a cum face, panting heavily, her breasts were heaving and thrusting, her torso squirming. Most amazing of all, her pants, at the crotch, were soaking wet.

They sat talking for a long time afterwards. Shay was like a new woman. The change was remarkable. She just glowed, a beautiful warm radiance, a pure kind of sex light that was generated inside her, shining on her face and her eyes were two soft blue lights, dancing with life. With love.

She hypothesized that what she had experienced was akin to the ghost feelings people with paralysis and amputees occasionally get. It's a sensation called 'phantom limb.' Like an itch on the leg that was cut off, or the ghost pain in the arm that is no longer there, Shay postulated that she was able to have a vaginal orgasm -- in her head.

But being the scientist she was, the student of academic rigor, she also assured Carl: there was a lot more experimenting to be done.

12